This is the listing for TVSN (TV Shopping Network), it is a separate entity to Show TV Shop. For the Show TV Shop listing, please click here.

Cairns

• 1 comment

Such packaging waste

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I’ve been a customer for a long time I have no problem with the products but the packaging waste is awful. As example, I recently ordered 2 pair thongs, separately, but same day. I received both on the same day. Both were in a separate box. Both were then wrapped in plastic. Then - one box had those plastic puffy protective things as well.
THESE WERE THONGS. They weren’t going to break or get damaged.
Come on TVSN. Get with the environmental trend and stop the waste.

Not always informed when stock not actually available

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I have no issue in general with what they sell as usually buy only from the beauty section.
What I do not like is when you place your order you are not always told the item is not in stock yet, however they still take payment straight away, and item may not get despatched for two weeks. Not sure that this is the ethical way to do business. Payment should not be taken out until day of despatch just like any other store.

northmead

Private message

Very Expensive way to try something on!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I would just like to make people aware of how expensive it is to buy an item from TVSN...clothing in particular to find it does not fit and then to send it back...It cost me $9.90 for delivery and $11.40 to send it back..Also the inconvenience of sending back...waiting 3 weeks to get my money back..this is not a good way to shop!!

Melbourne

Love my TVSN!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

I cannot believe all the rubbish I have been reading in this forum. I have been a loyal customer of TVSN for years now...and I recommend them to all my family and friends. Each time I receive a defective product, or if the product malfunctioned and was still under warranty, TVSN assist me over and beyond their call of duty or responsibility. Other than the accounts system, which is being overhauled, I cannot fault them. Where else could you purchase make up, skin care, perfume, devices etc...use them and then return the item/s for a full refund, if they were not suitable? As for postage we pay on returns, mate, I am more than happy to pay for the return postage, you know why?...they have saved me so much time in getting ready, driving to the shopping center, finding a car park, walking up and down looking for what I need, wasting all that time and effort, and quite often going home with nothing! That's worth twenty bucks to me easily...while I shop in the comfort of my lounge room thank you very much!....lol....Loooooove my TVSN !

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your fantastic review and feedback!

We're so glad to hear that you've enjoyed being a customer of ours. We've passed on your complements on to our management.

Thank you again and happy shopping!!

Account Details and Balances owing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

It would be really helpful, if I could log in and view my purchases and see whats been paid, how much is owing, and allow me to make a payment if I wanted to, other than having to wait till the next payment is due, which your company direct debits. Unless I keep all the emails and keep track myself, I don't know where I am up to, at a quick glance. Thank you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Beata,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We have received a lot of feedback regarding this issue lately and are currently looking into changing our website to address these issues.

Private message

Waiting one month for delivery of laura geller pack!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Very disappointed in having to wait a month for a delivery of a Laura Geller pack. If you don't have it in stock why take it to air!
When you are selling live on TV and you know you don't have the stock, then I suggest you mention it at that point in time.
It is a frenzy to buy something in so many minutes when you are live to air, you are not looking to read the fine print. Also no follow-up email to advise when we can expect delivery. I have made two phone calls. Now I am advised that it will be sent out some time this week and so I may get it some time next week! That's a month for delivery - Not good enough. I was expecting to receive the pack within a week or two and of course it hasn't come so I went out and bought another primer, where I expected two in the post from TVSN.
Bad policy & bad communication!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Paula, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry you had to wait so long for your order. Unfortunately we experienced some unexpected delays getting this brand in to our warehouse. Y... read more »

Hobart

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent Customer Service and Great Products time and time again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

TVSN has demonstrated excellent customer service to me for over 20 years. I can honestly say that I have not enountered one negative over many many years. I have received prompt and polite response to any inquiry - howevever ive only had 4 in over 20 years. I am extremely confident when I purchase as the 30 day money back guarantee has been granted each and every time without question. The products are of high quality and I have never returned a product due to fault. The range of products is fantastic and part payments make it possible to get something really special that I could otherwise not afford (well not without a guilty conscience). The presenters are magnificient and demonstrate care and understanding - its never the 'hard sell' which makes it pleasure to watch. You are a gifted Team that is standing the test of time. Well done TVSN and Thank you.

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Rach7109,

Thank you for wonderful feedback!

We hope you continue to enjoy many years of happy shopping!

Customer information

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

I think it's really poor customer service that you can't get your payment details such as your payments recieved history and your up coming payments due through your account / orders. It should be made available to the customer other than having to go through your bank statements or ringing tvsn direct to get this information. I find this very annoying and think this should be part of your customer service for us especially those who choose a payment plan with you which im assuming would be a large part of the consumers way of payment. Having access to your payment details plan and all payment history is very important and would be very helpful to have this on our account details etc.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Bergy,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We have passed your feedback on for future consideration in the design of our website.

Cabarita

• 1 answer

Very disapointed.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

June 2018 I ordered a Elizabeth Grant product, after three weeks I called TVSN to find out where the product is, I was told the order was cancelled and I should have got an e-mail or letter to inform me, however, I received no such e-mail or letter. I had to call TVSN again and ask for a refund as no refund was forth coming.
August 2018 I ordered the Malley shadow sticks 4 piece, it’s been 9 day’s and yet again I haven’t received the product although I got an e-mail from TVSN saying the product was despatched on the 6th August. Called TVSN to be told by a very impatient lady who was quite rude saying there is nothing they can do it’s with Australian post.
I’ve since read some of the reviews where TVSN responds to complaints online saying they are sorry for the experience etc… which seems to be the common response, instead of responding to all the bad reviews maybe they should put more effort into soring their systems out?
Two disappointing experiences in two months???
I will be contact both Elizabeth Grant and Mally directly to let them know this is how TVSN are handling their brand, maybe more people should contact the brand directly to inform them of the disappointing service provided by TVSN which reflects on their brand

• 8 helpful votes

presenters have become fake

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

I have been purchasing for 11 years..... but cant stand the way the presenters have been in the last 6 months.... they seemed to have been trained on a hard sell .... the only decent one being Justine Diana is now gone.... even the lovely Nikki V seems to have succumbed to this horrible new "Fake" hard sell it comes across as disrespectful to a mostly savvy audience .... a real shame it wasn't always like this I imagine viewers are turning off in droves.....

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Chez,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We're sorry to hear you've been unhappy with how our shows are being presented. We've passed your feedback on to our producers for their consideration in future shows.

West Tamworth, NSW

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Faulty item & No coustmer response

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Brought a PC from TVSN $1800 worth,
There was a fault with the PC & I contacted TVSN about this 3 times (email) with no response I also called them & was informed by a staff member, I must be doing something wrong (I delt with computers for 20+ years) - Took it to a shop & one of the cards in the machine was faulty. Got it fixed up & computer hasn’t had a problem since.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Dion, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're very sorry to here how we handled your receiving a faulty item. If you have any problems with an item you purchase you are able to return it... read more »

Flinders View

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Return postage is not refundable!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I purchased 4 items online. Guided by the advice given in the show, I ordered a half size smaller than my own size. Items were too small. As my size is now sold out, or otherwise not available, I opted for a refund. I sent the items back in the same packaging, but at my expense, which was not advertised. I am receiving individual refunds for each item, but no refund on either postage amount. Non refundable postage was not advertised. So the whole exercise has cost me $58 for two lots of postage! Not very impressive. I will NOT be buying from TVSN again!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Dee, Thank you for you review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you had to return your items. Unfortunately TVSN only refunds postage when items are returned that were faulty or damaged upon r... read more »

Your policy on unsuitable returns should be mentioned by your presentation staff during each show. I bought on the advice presented. Truly this has been an exercise in futility from start to finish... read more »

A.C.T

Great products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I purchased two items of jewellery by ringing customer service which I found to be friendly and efficient. My items were dispatched next day and I recieved them within two business days. I ordered one item incorrectly so returned it by registered post. Recieved a return confirmation and refund advice after one week. I am very satisfied with the products, customer service and ease of returns/refunds.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Cass,

Thank you for your fantastic review and feedback!

We're so happy to hear you're satisfied with your TVSN shopping experience.

Brisbane

• 4 helpful votes

Don't believe them

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I purchased a ring returned it the same day I received it. They refused to return my money said that the ring had been worn and was now damaged. I didn't even try the ring on. It was damaged when I received it but they insisted that I pay for it. I would not recommend this company to anyone. They don't honor the 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked. The quality is not the best and you get better value for your dollar at eBay or cash converters.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi disappointing, Thank you for you review and feedback. We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your TVSN purchase. Unfortunately our returns department are quite strict regarding items showi... read more »

Sale, Victoria

• 2 answers

Verified Customer

Enjoy shopping when it suits me! And with more options.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I've been a on-line customer approx 1year now and find TVSN to be convenient with more options than where I live regionally. Nil problems at all, ive returned products and money returned to paypal no questions asked. I'm surprised there are so many negative comments on here, so maybe they have improved, as customer service have always been helpful to me. I appreciate learning about products before I buy them and TVSN provide this to us everyday. Thanks to all the presenters you do a magnificent job everyday.I had never heard of Dansko now I own 15 pairs they are awesome. I always look forward to my weekly deliverys (sometimes more like daily! Lol) I love Cafe Latte, Jersey girl & can't forget Seven Sisters-awesome and hadnt heard of them before either. Make-up just discovered Pur very nice! Also like Laura Geller, coverderm...Hairfix amazing-also new to me just last week purchased and just repurchased so I dont run out. So many great brands - you make me happy & save me time.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for your fantastic review and feedback!

We're so glad to hear you've enjoyed shopping with us and hope to hear from you again soon.

Belmore SOUTH - Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 25 helpful votes
Private message

Beware of this SHONKY bunch of thieves!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Don't trust TVSN with your money. I don't trust them at all. After they sell you something they don't want to help you if you have a problem. Beware.

9 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Truth hurts, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you have had an issue with one of your recent purchases. If you advise us what the problem is we'd be happy to help you... read more »

I must say, it is extremely inept and unprofessional for the person responding to my comments to not even STATE their name, but rather expect me to deal with God knows whom...... If you are sinc... read more »

• 1 review
  • 5 helpful votes

Worst Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I can’t agree more with Chick Flick opening statement “TVSN is the worst customer service in the planet”. My account was blocked because I escalated a dispute for double charges made by TVSN on my PayPal. Every time I call to speak to the manager or supervisor, I’m being told there’s no manager or supervisor. Even if you leave a message for the supervisor or manager to return my call, they couldn’t be bothered. I will soon escalate my complain with the consumer affairs. I have already sent them two emails but to no avail. I hope the CEO of TVSN is reading all the reviews. WORST SERVICE..TVSN does not value customers. Products are not necessarily cheap when you add the cost of postage and handling. I wouldn’t recommend them at all. If you read all the reviews and comments, there’s nothing attractive.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We're sorry to hear you've been unable to receive the help you required from us. I you can get back to us with your customer number we'd be happy to chase this up for you.

SNA CHINA TOUR

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

We have just returned from the SNA China tour. It was fantastic and great value for money. Our first days were spent in Beijing and we had the best Tour Guide in William. I believe he will be on the China Show today. Can you please say hi to him and thank him so much for the China experience we had with him Everyone in our group said what a great value for money tour it was. Regards Fay and Lance Patrick

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Faze,

Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback!

We're so glad to hear you had such a good time and we will certainly pass your feedback on to your guide. :)

Brisbane

• 3 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 13 helpful votes
Private message

Postage and handling, high prices

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I was a long-time user of tvsn but have since deleted them from my tv and will not visit their website - the reason: i can't stand their high-pressured selling techniques (they think every product is great but it just isn't so), products that don't perform as they say they should,exorbitant prices and the dreaded p & h. Farewell TVSN, you used to be good but no more.

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Janice, Thank you for your review and feedback. We've this on to our producers for you and apologise if you feel mislead. If you've received any product that is unsuitable you can return it fo... read more »

i should add that if you elect to return an unsuitable product it is not worth the hassle and the cost of return postage - stick to the main bricks and mortar stores, at least you know what you are getting.

NSW

• 5 helpful votes

TVSN should be afraid

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

As Afterpay gets more popularity, TVSN should revisit their P&H and Administration Fees for Part Payments.
Very unhappy that when you return an item on part payment, you loose 2 postage costs and the admin fees.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi au10718,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Our management have been advised of your feedback for future consideration.

James

1 of 14 pages

Why can I no longer get TVSN shopping network on my TV?

judy asked on Sep 03, 2018

Answer this

Due to planned technical changes on WIN, some regional viewers may be unable to receive TVSN on Channel 84 from 2nd September, 2018.

This is because WIN has changed their broadcast delivery standard from MPEG-2 to MPEG-4, which is not compatible on televisions sets that are older models.

If you bought your television after 2010 and you are still not able to get any of the channels that use the MPEG-4 standard, you may need to check with your TV manual or manufacturer if it is MPEG-4 compatible.

FAQs

How do I know if my TV is MPEG-4 compatible?
Your TV is MPEG-4 compatible if you can see and hear the channels that use MPEG-4 standard.

If you do not see or hear the channels, you may have to perform either a manual or auto-tune to receive the new channels first.

Quick guide to get the new channels:
Try an auto-scan of your TV (you may need to delete the channels first).
Check digital TV tuning settings to see if there is an MPEG-4 AVC channels access option and then perform an auto-scan.
If, after performing a manual/auto-tune, some channels on your television only have sound and you cannot see any video on the channels that use MPEG-4, then it's probably an MPEG-2-only compatible TV.

My TV is not MPEG-4 compatible-what do I do now?
If your TV is not MPEG-4 compatible, then there are a couple of options to consider:
The cheapest solution is to pick up a MPEG-4 compatible set-top box, which cost around $40 - 60 and connect this to your television.
Alternatively, you can purchase a new TV or a Personal Video Recorder (PVR) that is MPEG-4 compatible.
If I buy a new TV will it be compatible with the new emerging standards?
Almost all new TVs bought today would be compatible with MPEG-4 but it is best to check with your supplier before purchasing.

Thank you for your patience and understanding through this period as we continue to deliver better quality viewing for our customers.

Hi I was in hospital 2 months ago and you advertised a soup maker I didn't get the make etc., please could you let me know the the details of this product and the price I would really appreciate it? Jean Jarvis [email address removed]

Lillian49 asked on Aug 23, 2018

Recently I purchase a generations 12 ring with alexandrites. I have lost one stone and am wondering what I have to do to get it fixed?

Annette asked on Aug 14, 2018

Answer this

I never brought rings etc from tvsn, I suggest maybe goto jewellery stall, As TVSN won’t help.

Hi Annette
If you damaged the ring then it would be up to you to have it fixed. If the stone simply fell out because of a weak claw, then: I would let TVSN know about the problem and see how they respond.
You can also contact the manufacturer (that you purchased from on TVSN) and let them know they might want to repair the ring for you as this will promote good will.
If neither of the above reply or respond any manufacturing jeweller in Australia can replace the stone.

See all 38 questions about TVSN (TV Shopping Network)