This is the listing for TVSN (TV Shopping Network), it is a separate entity to Show TV Shop. For the Show TV Shop listing, please click here.

Scarsdale

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Cost of jewellery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Range of products is huge but most of the stones are unheard of or basically cheap and priced outrageously high. I am currently watching Dallas Prince and her prices are just ridiculous for very ordinary stones set in silver. Who are they kidding? There are other suppliers who are just as bad and just as expensive for cheap stuff.

Perth

• 1 answer

Could do better

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I have only purchased one product (Wheyless) from this company. Was delivered to my local post office in around 2 weeks. No problem there. My only issue is the blond chubby little female presenter (yes i know her name but in fairness i wont include it.) She often refers to the customers as GIRLS and repeats things multiple times. Also the slim bottle blond who constantly refers to everyone as darling and oohs and ahs over every single product. Also mentions her kids WAY too often. Both presenters annoyme so much if either one is on i turn the tv off and watch the show at another time when another presenter will advertise the product again. I love Lee and Nikki and find them honest and funny. Get rid of the previous two women and maybe i just might purchase more.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

No help if there is a problem

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

I bought an expensive piece of jewellery. As it was only for special occasions, I wore it twice and stored it carefully. The third time I went to wear it, the piece fell apart into 3 pieces. It was out of the 30 day period, so I called and was asked to send the item for inspection, which I did. I got back the item and a letter telling me the item was fine and it was wear and tear?? (after 2 wearings??) Plus this supposedly fine item was now in four pieces. I called and only received rude attitude by the call centre staff member. I eventually had to go to Consumer affairs to get my money back. It was a lot of hassle for an item obviously faulty and not fit for purpose. I would never buy from TVSN again.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

delivery woes

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Received part of my order Shay and Blue perfume,purchase with purchase,six days after buying them (27/12/2018) but I'm still waiting for the main item and it's showing not been shipped.They said it could take two weeks because it's being sent by courier and I only live in Victoria.I've purchased from TVSN before and never had this problem.I don't think I'll be purchasing again if this is how long it takes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

Got 2 pairs of pants delivered today one the wrong size the other was huge, and it was my normal size in Ruby ya ya. I live just up the road and wanted these pants for a special occasion so I asked if I could come in and swap them over as she said it will take 10 days for a return and i can not come in to the building.I asked to speak to a supervisor and she came back and said he said the same as me and then hung up. First order and won't be back. This is why i am over on-line shopping as now it become a problem and they can not help me.

Private message

Have to turn off when certain presenter are on...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

Haven't had any issues with my purchases and generally enjoy watching.
However, some presenters are just too much.
One in particular who can't stop looking at herself in the monitor!!!!!
Very annoying. Seems she just presents to see herself.
Plus the demands she says "...I WANT YOU ON THE PHONES" / "I NEED YOU TO GET THIS NOW" All too much, so I switch off.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi SM Melbourne,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We've passed this on to our producers for their consideration in future shows.

• 9 helpful votes
Private message

Extremely bad - no customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

Bought a vase with flowers on 29.11.18 Vase was chipped and cracked. Flowers were beautiful.
Asked for a replacement and to pay extra and buy the flowers from chipped vase.
No answer. Asked again to buy flowers. No answer.
Getting to close to xmas. Sent just the vase back as I didn't see the point in paying to return flowers and then paying for them to be sent back.
No acknowledgement of returned vase.
No answer to pay for flowers from chipped vase.
No replacement being sent back.
18.12.18 Just emailed again asking about flowers 3rd time
18.12.18 Asked about sending replacement product.
Now I'll have to scrape up some money to buy another christmas present because its 6 day till xmas ..... and they are not talking to me.
Are they going to take another part payment when they have the chipped vase and are holding onto the replacement? Lets see how bad they can get.
and I'm a very highly valued platinum for life member. Yeah right.
EDIT: Overnight (18th-19th) and without notice, they have taken a 2nd payment from my account ... not due until 28.12.18.
The replacement invoice has been selected for picking.
No credit on the vase yet and NO communication as to what is happening.
They are helping themselves to my bank account without notification or permission.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Carole,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Can we ask you to please contact us on 13 23 10 so we can chase this up for you?

biante car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

ordered Tuesday night arrived Tuesday morning, very good service thank you easy to arrange buying item & very good quality product

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi tezza,

Thank you for your great review and feedback!

TVSN

Be cautious buying skincare/beauty products, as brands are discontinued regularly

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I have tried various brands of skin care & cosmetics from TVSN in recent years, and I have to say how disappointed I am in the way skin care brands (and other beauty brands like makeup & hair) are so easily discontinued. I recently invested over $250 in Evote products, only to see that the entire range is on sale (which from previous experience I know means the brand is on the way out). Over the past couple of years I have tried Osmotics, Flora Mare, Minus 417, Lily Herbceuticals...the list goes on. And these brands have either gone or look like they are on their way out. And when I have enquired about when the next event is for some of these brands, I have never received a response - which essentially answers my question (i.e. there isn’t another event).

How are we, as consumers, supposed to have confidence in trying a new brand, when it is so easily discontinued? How does TVSN as a retailer expect to develop customer loyalty when we are teased like that with brands, and we can’t continue to purchase products? It seems to have become worse over the last couple of years, and I feel so disheartened that I have wasted my money this way.

On the flip side, why would brands then even consider taking the chance of stocking their products at TVSN, when brands are so easily discontinued?

Another problem I’ve found is that, for example, I try a “popular” brand like Skinn, but I can’t maintain consistency because I can’t always re-purchase the particular products I need, because they aren’t always re-stocked at each event. Or - the particular product gets discontinued. When a brand keeps getting bigger and has too many products, there is also the risk of alienating customers when they can’t consistently re-purchase the same products.

At least if I purchase a prestige department store brand, although I might pay more, at least I know I can re-purchase that brand’s products consistently. I just feel that too often when I buy from TVSN, especially in recent years, I can’t repuchase the same products..

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Stacey, Thank you for your review and feedback. TVSN tries to maintain as much consistency as possible in terms of stock/brand availability. Unfortunately This is not always feasible for any n... read more »

Adelaide

• 2 comments
  • 12 helpful votes

Bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I have spent thousands of dollars buying items from TVSN shopping network, I stand loyal to TVSN shopping network, even that their prices are higher than others place, but not anymore , after spending $700 on a Dyson v6 vacuum, it is a lemon , first TVSN shopping network tried to pass the buck , telling me to call the manufacturer, I didn't buy it from the manufacturer ,so I don't know why I should have to chase up the manufacturer for these problems.
So then they told me to send it back to TVSN shopping network for repair , 4 week's later I finally got it back, but the Dyson vacuum come back in a worse condition and with no explanation what was wrong with it and what they fixed , because TVSN shopping network didn't fix anything on the my Dyson vacuum , because after 2 days the exact same problems started again, so from now on I will not be buying any more items from TVSN the customer service is disgusting and I am disappointed and will not be spending anymore money on TVSN shopping network.
and I will be letting everyone know on social media to stay right away from TVSM they just lie to your face.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Frank,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We're very sorry to hear you received a faulty product. Are you able to contact us with your customer number so we can look into this?

TVSN

I sent it back to tvsn and they sent it back after 3 week and fixed nothing , vacuum still has the same problems and got it back scratched in dirty ,tvsn didn't contact me before sending back , did... read more »

melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 4 answers
  • 39 helpful votes

Beauty Product of the Month

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

I went to purchase the Beauty Product of the Month, being Skinn Dermappeal Jar 140ml (Supersize). It was the 9th of Nov and it was already sold out. I emailed that day, to ask if TVSN were getting anymore in. I received a reply stating, "We are following up on your enquiry and will be in touch as soon as we have a response for you."
It is now a week later and still no response.
It is pretty poor that not enough was bought in, in the first place, as it is a very popular item. I am unhappy and frustrated yet again, regarding the lack of stock and the no response.
Not good enough.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Scruffy, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear that you missed out on the supersized dermappeal jar and that we didn't get back to you. Unfortunately we were only ... read more »

• 9 helpful votes

I LUV TVSN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

I have been shopping with TVSN for around 10 years and have purchased everything from shoes to pillows, candles, skincare, jewellery, clothes, makeup, coffee machines, glassware, kitchenware, you name it, purchases always arrive within a couple of days, packaging is excellent, I have only needed customer service a couple of times and they have been excellent and I have only ever returned probably 2 items. They are my "go to" online store. Oh, and the quality of the products are excellent, otherwise I would have nothing to do with them, I am shocked by the bad reviews, I am a very happy TVSN girl. (ps) love the presenters especially Marnie, Moira & Ally.

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Y Gates.

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback!

We're so glad to hear you've enjoyed your time with TVSN.

Happy Shopping!

No Customer Service and Poor Communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

TVSN has been around for a good number of years which is why it is so darn hard to believe that upon joining the 'happy family' I have thus far been treated like a common criminal! After providing all required fields and details and upon receiving a TVSN customer number I have since tried on SEVERAL instances to place an order and have messaged TVSN on SEVERAL occasions, to be advised that this matter is being looked at and will notify me as soon as they can. That was over one month ago and STILL waiting. Thanks for Nothing!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Ina, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're not exactly sure what issue you're referring to, are you unable to place and order on the website? We'd ask you to contact us on 13 23 10 so... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Account in referral

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

I bought few items from TVSN and now my account is in referral for some reason. It has been blocked for no reason. Very frustrating. I will not use this site. I would rather buy from elsewhere.

Smart TV replacement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Purchased a Smart TV but received it damaged TVSN replaced it with in 4 days excellent service .will shop again

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Darren,

Thank you for your great review and feedback.

James

Zero Communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I have tried to order a camera and am still waiting for payment to come out of my account. After several phone calls to tvsn I am still none the wiser. I am looking forward to receiving my camera but with zero communication unless by me I have no idea if I will even receive this product. Ready to cancel my order and buy it elsewhere. I will not buy from tvsn again. Any sort of communication from them would have been appreciated.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Sue,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Can we ask you to private message us your customer or order number so we can chase this up for you?

• 4 helpful votes

Tvsn I'm not happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I decided to revisit my Emma hardie moringa balm jar after the show came on today, to my disappointment I found that some of the balm has formed little hardened lumpy texture. I decided to phone in to ask if the product was faulty and if they could tell me what expiration date the products have. The lady was not helpful by repeating that they can not do anything about it because I've had the product more then a year!!!! She also wasn't sure what expiration the products have and pretty much telling me because I've had it for just over a year that they don't know what I've done to the product?!!!! I love Emma hardie but clearly something is up with this jar as it's never happened with any of the previous ones I've bought. Clearly these people don't care about anything other then selling and not accepting responsibility which is a shame and for that reason won't be shopping with them again.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Mina, Thank you for your review and feedback. If you have a product you believe is faulty you can always return it to us for assessment. Just be aware that the assessment of our returns depar... read more »

Adelaide

• 9 comments
  • 1 question
  • 8 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Pentax K70 DSLR Camera Bundle.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

My first time shopping with TVSN has been a positive experience.

I saw the Pentax K70 DSLR Camera Bundle advertised at a great price & have wanted a DSLR camera for a few years.

So I called the number provided & was greeted on the phone by a lovely lady, who helped me place my order & set up my new account.

Everything was thoroughly explained about what I was purchasing & the payment process including shipping.

All of my questions were answered.

I received all relevant information.

I then received an email to confirm my purchase including first payment & each monthly payment process, with the total amount including shipping. And my new account details.

Shipping was delivered in a timely manner by courier & I signed delivery accepted.

When I unpacked my box I discovered 1 smaller product item was missing, so I called the TVSN customer service number & he went through everything with me on the phone, asking me to recheck all of the packaging etc.
After not finding the missing item, customer service put me on hold for a moment & when he came back to speak to me he had kindly organised to replace the item as a one off offer & have it sent to me.

I received the replacement a couple of days ago via postal service.

I couldn’t be more happy with how everything was handled from first order through to helping me with the missing item.

I have put together my Pentax camera (lens, strap, battery) but haven’t used it yet, but really looking forward to when I do.
I’ve never owned a DSLR before so I need to watch some YouTube tutorials before I start taking photos etc.

The instructions book is well detailed and easy to understand.

I’ve since watched some reviews videos on YouTube and read reviews on various camera forums about the Pentax K70 & believe that I made the right choice for my first DSLR as far as quality and the specs in comparison to similar camera brands & price range.

I think that I got a great bargain!
It’s such a beautiful camera.

Thanks TVSN & Pentax!

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Jo,

Thank you for your fantastic review and feedback.

We're so happy to hear you're enjoying the camera, you'll have to send us some snaps!

Hi TVSN.
Thanks! I will definitely share some photos with you.
I have some amazing sunsets.. Will tag your team on Instagram.

Jo.

• 7 helpful votes

On air call in

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I'm pressed with the 30 day return policy and found all call centre staff to be friendly and helpful. What I object to is the continued poetry offerings gs
I know it is a talent but we all watch to see products and expert advice not to hear poems.. It is irritating and takes up time when people's questions could be answered. Pass on the poems to those they are composed for. I mute the TV every time I hear another poem has been submitted.. I can't be the only person who has this opinion

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Denise,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We have passed your message on to our producers for their consideration in future shows.

Missing Justine D

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Have been shopping with tvsn since they began satisfied with whole experience expecially most presenters and the sale events mostly a day doesn't go by that i dont check daily shows

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Chez,

Thank you for your great review and feedback!

1 of 15 pages