This is the listing for TVSN (TV Shopping Network), it is a separate entity to Show TV Shop. For the Show TV Shop listing, please click here.

No Customer Service and Poor Communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

TVSN has been around for a good number of years which is why it is so darn hard to believe that upon joining the 'happy family' I have thus far been treated like a common criminal! After providing all required fields and details and upon receiving a TVSN customer number I have since tried on SEVERAL instances to place an order and have messaged TVSN on SEVERAL occasions, to be advised that this matter is being looked at and will notify me as soon as they can. That was over one month ago and STILL waiting. Thanks for Nothing!

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Ina, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're not exactly sure what issue you're referring to, are you unable to place and order on the website? We'd ask you to contact us on 13 23 10 so... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Account in referral

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

I bought few items from TVSN and now my account is in referral for some reason. It has been blocked for no reason. Very frustrating. I will not use this site. I would rather buy from elsewhere.

Smart TV replacement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Purchased a Smart TV but received it damaged TVSN replaced it with in 4 days excellent service .will shop again

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Darren,

Thank you for your great review and feedback.

James

Zero Communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I have tried to order a camera and am still waiting for payment to come out of my account. After several phone calls to tvsn I am still none the wiser. I am looking forward to receiving my camera but with zero communication unless by me I have no idea if I will even receive this product. Ready to cancel my order and buy it elsewhere. I will not buy from tvsn again. Any sort of communication from them would have been appreciated.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Sue,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Can we ask you to private message us your customer or order number so we can chase this up for you?

Tvsn I'm not happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I decided to revisit my Emma hardie moringa balm jar after the show came on today, to my disappointment I found that some of the balm has formed little hardened lumpy texture. I decided to phone in to ask if the product was faulty and if they could tell me what expiration date the products have. The lady was not helpful by repeating that they can not do anything about it because I've had the product more then a year!!!! She also wasn't sure what expiration the products have and pretty much telling me because I've had it for just over a year that they don't know what I've done to the product?!!!! I love Emma hardie but clearly something is up with this jar as it's never happened with any of the previous ones I've bought. Clearly these people don't care about anything other then selling and not accepting responsibility which is a shame and for that reason won't be shopping with them again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Mina, Thank you for your review and feedback. If you have a product you believe is faulty you can always return it to us for assessment. Just be aware that the assessment of our returns depar... read more »

Adelaide

• 9 comments
  • 1 question
  • 8 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Pentax K70 DSLR Camera Bundle.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

My first time shopping with TVSN has been a positive experience.

I saw the Pentax K70 DSLR Camera Bundle advertised at a great price & have wanted a DSLR camera for a few years.

So I called the number provided & was greeted on the phone by a lovely lady, who helped me place my order & set up my new account.

Everything was thoroughly explained about what I was purchasing & the payment process including shipping.

All of my questions were answered.

I received all relevant information.

I then received an email to confirm my purchase including first payment & each monthly payment process, with the total amount including shipping. And my new account details.

Shipping was delivered in a timely manner by courier & I signed delivery accepted.

When I unpacked my box I discovered 1 smaller product item was missing, so I called the TVSN customer service number & he went through everything with me on the phone, asking me to recheck all of the packaging etc.
After not finding the missing item, customer service put me on hold for a moment & when he came back to speak to me he had kindly organised to replace the item as a one off offer & have it sent to me.

I received the replacement a couple of days ago via postal service.

I couldn’t be more happy with how everything was handled from first order through to helping me with the missing item.

I have put together my Pentax camera (lens, strap, battery) but haven’t used it yet, but really looking forward to when I do.
I’ve never owned a DSLR before so I need to watch some YouTube tutorials before I start taking photos etc.

The instructions book is well detailed and easy to understand.

I’ve since watched some reviews videos on YouTube and read reviews on various camera forums about the Pentax K70 & believe that I made the right choice for my first DSLR as far as quality and the specs in comparison to similar camera brands & price range.

I think that I got a great bargain!
It’s such a beautiful camera.

Thanks TVSN & Pentax!

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Jo,

Thank you for your fantastic review and feedback.

We're so happy to hear you're enjoying the camera, you'll have to send us some snaps!

Hi TVSN.
Thanks! I will definitely share some photos with you.
I have some amazing sunsets.. Will tag your team on Instagram.

Jo.

• 3 helpful votes

On air call in

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I'm pressed with the 30 day return policy and found all call centre staff to be friendly and helpful. What I object to is the continued poetry offerings gs
I know it is a talent but we all watch to see products and expert advice not to hear poems.. It is irritating and takes up time when people's questions could be answered. Pass on the poems to those they are composed for. I mute the TV every time I hear another poem has been submitted.. I can't be the only person who has this opinion

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Denise,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We have passed your message on to our producers for their consideration in future shows.

Missing Justine D

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Have been shopping with tvsn since they began satisfied with whole experience expecially most presenters and the sale events mostly a day doesn't go by that i dont check daily shows

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Chez,

Thank you for your great review and feedback!

• 10 answers

A fantastic way to shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

This is a great way to shop. They have a 30day money back guarantee which is fantastic especially cosmetic products. I have wasted money buying cosmetics only to find them unsuitable or not what i thought they'd be and have been stuck with them. Yes you pay more but all items are quality. If you watch the shows you can see what things look like. The presenters and models are great. Sale times are great. I have been buying xmas presents for a few months .
Wonderful customer service.

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Pauline,

Thank you for your fantastic review and feedback!

We hope everyone enjoys their Xmas presents. :)

Melbourne

• 8 helpful votes

Turning off TVSN

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

I'm a plantinum for life customer and have been shopping with TVSN for 20 years but I I'm turning away and opting to spend my money elsewhere for a number of reasons. Whilst I like a lot of the products sold by TVSN and the quality is good , the postage costs are absurd and not competitive with other online retailers. Raised my concerns with TVSN but seems to fall on deaf ears. Even when purchasing very expensive items costing in the thousands they charge postage! Also, why are they continuing to charge $2.20 for items purchased on part payment? Again, other online retailers using AfterPay don't charge a so called admin fee for the benefit of paying in instalments. Further, some presenters speak to the viewers like we are fools. Constantly pressuring customers to rush through the checkout as everything is selling out. Or that the audience doubles on the weekend so we need to buy straight away so we don't miss out. 95 percent of the time when I check back on the weekend the stock is still available. Another issue I have is that some presenters are not authentic. They love everything and want to buy everything - really? I miss JD as she was upfront, genuine and her presentation style informative and real. Time to shop elsewhere!

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Chrissy,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We're sorry to hear you're no longer happy with our postage or our presenters. We have passed your feedback on to our management and our producers for their consideration.

Cairns

• 2 comments

Such packaging waste

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I’ve been a customer for a long time I have no problem with the products but the packaging waste is awful. As example, I recently ordered 2 pair thongs, separately, but same day. I received both on the same day. Both were in a separate box. Both were then wrapped in plastic. Then - one box had those plastic puffy protective things as well.
THESE WERE THONGS. They weren’t going to break or get damaged.
Come on TVSN. Get with the environmental trend and stop the waste.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Ww00,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We've passed your message on to our warehouse management for their consideration in future.

TVSN

Thank you. I hope they consider this waste seriously.

Harkness

• 1 comment
Private message

Not always informed when stock not actually available

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I have no issue in general with what they sell as usually buy only from the beauty section.
What I do not like is when you place your order you are not always told the item is not in stock yet, however they still take payment straight away, and item may not get despatched for two weeks. Not sure that this is the ethical way to do business. Payment should not be taken out until day of despatch just like any other store.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Robyn1954, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've had some orders delayed. Unfortunately we can experience some unexpected delays with products not arriving in... read more »

Thank you for getting back to me, you however did not answer the query on why does TVSN take payment straight away when the product is not even in stock?

northmead

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Very Expensive way to try something on!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I would just like to make people aware of how expensive it is to buy an item from TVSN...clothing in particular to find it does not fit and then to send it back...It cost me $9.90 for delivery and $11.40 to send it back..Also the inconvenience of sending back...waiting 3 weeks to get my money back..this is not a good way to shop!!

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi adriana,

Thank you for your and feedback.

We're sorry to hear you are unhappy with our returns policy, unfortunately we only cover the returns cost if an item received is faulty or damaged.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Melbourne

Love my TVSN!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

I cannot believe all the rubbish I have been reading in this forum. I have been a loyal customer of TVSN for years now...and I recommend them to all my family and friends. Each time I receive a defective product, or if the product malfunctioned and was still under warranty, TVSN assist me over and beyond their call of duty or responsibility. Other than the accounts system, which is being overhauled, I cannot fault them. Where else could you purchase make up, skin care, perfume, devices etc...use them and then return the item/s for a full refund, if they were not suitable? As for postage we pay on returns, mate, I am more than happy to pay for the return postage, you know why?...they have saved me so much time in getting ready, driving to the shopping center, finding a car park, walking up and down looking for what I need, wasting all that time and effort, and quite often going home with nothing! That's worth twenty bucks to me easily...while I shop in the comfort of my lounge room thank you very much!....lol....Loooooove my TVSN !

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your fantastic review and feedback!

We're so glad to hear that you've enjoyed being a customer of ours. We've passed on your complements on to our management.

Thank you again and happy shopping!!

• 4 helpful votes

Account Details and Balances owing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

It would be really helpful, if I could log in and view my purchases and see whats been paid, how much is owing, and allow me to make a payment if I wanted to, other than having to wait till the next payment is due, which your company direct debits. Unless I keep all the emails and keep track myself, I don't know where I am up to, at a quick glance. Thank you.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Beata,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We have received a lot of feedback regarding this issue lately and are currently looking into changing our website to address these issues.

Private message

Waiting one month for delivery of laura geller pack!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Very disappointed in having to wait a month for a delivery of a Laura Geller pack. If you don't have it in stock why take it to air!
When you are selling live on TV and you know you don't have the stock, then I suggest you mention it at that point in time.
It is a frenzy to buy something in so many minutes when you are live to air, you are not looking to read the fine print. Also no follow-up email to advise when we can expect delivery. I have made two phone calls. Now I am advised that it will be sent out some time this week and so I may get it some time next week! That's a month for delivery - Not good enough. I was expecting to receive the pack within a week or two and of course it hasn't come so I went out and bought another primer, where I expected two in the post from TVSN.
Bad policy & bad communication!!

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Paula, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry you had to wait so long for your order. Unfortunately we experienced some unexpected delays getting this brand in to our warehouse. Y... read more »

Hobart

• 1 answer
Private message

Excellent Customer Service and Great Products time and time again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

TVSN has demonstrated excellent customer service to me for over 20 years. I can honestly say that I have not enountered one negative over many many years. I have received prompt and polite response to any inquiry - howevever ive only had 4 in over 20 years. I am extremely confident when I purchase as the 30 day money back guarantee has been granted each and every time without question. The products are of high quality and I have never returned a product due to fault. The range of products is fantastic and part payments make it possible to get something really special that I could otherwise not afford (well not without a guilty conscience). The presenters are magnificient and demonstrate care and understanding - its never the 'hard sell' which makes it pleasure to watch. You are a gifted Team that is standing the test of time. Well done TVSN and Thank you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Rach7109,

Thank you for wonderful feedback!

We hope you continue to enjoy many years of happy shopping!

Customer information

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

I think it's really poor customer service that you can't get your payment details such as your payments recieved history and your up coming payments due through your account / orders. It should be made available to the customer other than having to go through your bank statements or ringing tvsn direct to get this information. I find this very annoying and think this should be part of your customer service for us especially those who choose a payment plan with you which im assuming would be a large part of the consumers way of payment. Having access to your payment details plan and all payment history is very important and would be very helpful to have this on our account details etc.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Bergy,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We have passed your feedback on for future consideration in the design of our website.

Cabarita

• 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes

Very disapointed.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

June 2018 I ordered a Elizabeth Grant product, after three weeks I called TVSN to find out where the product is, I was told the order was cancelled and I should have got an e-mail or letter to inform me, however, I received no such e-mail or letter. I had to call TVSN again and ask for a refund as no refund was forth coming.
August 2018 I ordered the Malley shadow sticks 4 piece, it’s been 9 day’s and yet again I haven’t received the product although I got an e-mail from TVSN saying the product was despatched on the 6th August. Called TVSN to be told by a very impatient lady who was quite rude saying there is nothing they can do it’s with Australian post.
I’ve since read some of the reviews where TVSN responds to complaints online saying they are sorry for the experience etc… which seems to be the common response, instead of responding to all the bad reviews maybe they should put more effort into soring their systems out?
Two disappointing experiences in two months???
I will be contact both Elizabeth Grant and Mally directly to let them know this is how TVSN are handling their brand, maybe more people should contact the brand directly to inform them of the disappointing service provided by TVSN which reflects on their brand

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 13 helpful votes

presenters have become fake

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

I have been purchasing for 11 years..... but cant stand the way the presenters have been in the last 6 months.... they seemed to have been trained on a hard sell .... the only decent one being Justine Diana is now gone.... even the lovely Nikki V seems to have succumbed to this horrible new "Fake" hard sell it comes across as disrespectful to a mostly savvy audience .... a real shame it wasn't always like this I imagine viewers are turning off in droves.....

13 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Chez,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We're sorry to hear you've been unhappy with how our shows are being presented. We've passed your feedback on to our producers for their consideration in future shows.

1 of 15 pages

Could you please put a price on, everything is 9.95 Or 19.95, 49.95 to try + postage and handling. What about actual cost? Why the need to call you? It's getting ridiculous. If your product is as good as you make it out to be then 1. Full price 2. Full money back guarantee ( because you are sure we like it) 3. Postage paid by TV shop. Regards from Heike Lange

Willan asked on Nov 06, 2018

Do you still sell the product "IT WORKS" Concentrated Fresh Stain Remover? If not, from where can I purchase it? Thanking You, Lester

ELJAY asked on Oct 03, 2018

Why can I no longer get TVSN shopping network on my TV?

judy asked on Sep 03, 2018

Answer this

Due to planned technical changes on WIN, some regional viewers may be unable to receive TVSN on Channel 84 from 2nd September, 2018.

This is because WIN has changed their broadcast delivery standard from MPEG-2 to MPEG-4, which is not compatible on televisions sets that are older models.

If you bought your television after 2010 and you are still not able to get any of the channels that use the MPEG-4 standard, you may need to check with your TV manual or manufacturer if it is MPEG-4 compatible.