This is the listing for TVSN (TV Shopping Network), it is a separate entity to Show TV Shop. For the Show TV Shop listing, please click here.

Philips deluxe all in one 104154

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2018

philips delux all in one 104154..redicilous price..do your research..this is just a heads up..other major retail stores sell it between 269-296 with free p&h..tvsn sells is for 329 plus 29p&h..hahahah..i never bought anything from tvsn and i never will, but its funny to see to silliness of it.... what a price joke lol

Great products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I purchased two items of jewellery by ringing customer service which I found to be friendly and efficient. My items were dispatched next day and I recieved them within two business days. I ordered one item incorrectly so returned it by registered post. Recieved a return confirmation and refund advice after one week. I am very satisfied with the products, customer service and ease of returns/refunds.

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Cass,

Thank you for your fantastic review and feedback!

We're so happy to hear you're satisfied with your TVSN shopping experience.

Brisbane

• 4 helpful votes

Don't believe them

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I purchased a ring returned it the same day I received it. They refused to return my money said that the ring had been worn and was now damaged. I didn't even try the ring on. It was damaged when I received it but they insisted that I pay for it. I would not recommend this company to anyone. They don't honor the 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked. The quality is not the best and you get better value for your dollar at eBay or cash converters.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi disappointing, Thank you for you review and feedback. We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your TVSN purchase. Unfortunately our returns department are quite strict regarding items showi... read more »

Sale, Victoria

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Enjoy shopping when it suits me! And with more options.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I've been a on-line customer approx 1year now and find TVSN to be convenient with more options than where I live regionally. Nil problems at all, ive returned products and money returned to paypal no questions asked. I'm surprised there are so many negative comments on here, so maybe they have improved, as customer service have always been helpful to me. I appreciate learning about products before I buy them and TVSN provide this to us everyday. Thanks to all the presenters you do a magnificent job everyday.I had never heard of Dansko now I own 15 pairs they are awesome. I always look forward to my weekly deliverys (sometimes more like daily! Lol) I love Cafe Latte, Jersey girl & can't forget Seven Sisters-awesome and hadnt heard of them before either. Make-up just discovered Pur very nice! Also like Laura Geller, coverderm...Hairfix amazing-also new to me just last week purchased and just repurchased so I dont run out. So many great brands - you make me happy & save me time.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for your fantastic review and feedback!

We're so glad to hear you've enjoyed shopping with us and hope to hear from you again soon.

Belmore SOUTH - Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 20 helpful votes
Private message

Beware of this SHONKY bunch of thieves!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Don't trust TVSN with your money. I don't trust them at all. After they sell you something they don't want to help you if you have a problem. Beware.

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Truth hurts, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you have had an issue with one of your recent purchases. If you advise us what the problem is we'd be happy to help you... read more »

I must say, it is extremely inept and unprofessional for the person responding to my comments to not even STATE their name, but rather expect me to deal with God knows whom...... If you are sinc... read more »

• 1 review
  • 5 helpful votes

Worst Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I can’t agree more with Chick Flick opening statement “TVSN is the worst customer service in the planet”. My account was blocked because I escalated a dispute for double charges made by TVSN on my PayPal. Every time I call to speak to the manager or supervisor, I’m being told there’s no manager or supervisor. Even if you leave a message for the supervisor or manager to return my call, they couldn’t be bothered. I will soon escalate my complain with the consumer affairs. I have already sent them two emails but to no avail. I hope the CEO of TVSN is reading all the reviews. WORST SERVICE..TVSN does not value customers. Products are not necessarily cheap when you add the cost of postage and handling. I wouldn’t recommend them at all. If you read all the reviews and comments, there’s nothing attractive.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We're sorry to hear you've been unable to receive the help you required from us. I you can get back to us with your customer number we'd be happy to chase this up for you.

SNA CHINA TOUR

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

We have just returned from the SNA China tour. It was fantastic and great value for money. Our first days were spent in Beijing and we had the best Tour Guide in William. I believe he will be on the China Show today. Can you please say hi to him and thank him so much for the China experience we had with him Everyone in our group said what a great value for money tour it was. Regards Fay and Lance Patrick

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Faze,

Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback!

We're so glad to hear you had such a good time and we will certainly pass your feedback on to your guide. :)

Brisbane

• 3 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 9 helpful votes
Private message

Postage and handling, high prices

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I was a long-time user of tvsn but have since deleted them from my tv and will not visit their website - the reason: i can't stand their high-pressured selling techniques (they think every product is great but it just isn't so), products that don't perform as they say they should,exorbitant prices and the dreaded p & h. Farewell TVSN, you used to be good but no more.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Janice, Thank you for your review and feedback. We've this on to our producers for you and apologise if you feel mislead. If you've received any product that is unsuitable you can return it fo... read more »

i should add that if you elect to return an unsuitable product it is not worth the hassle and the cost of return postage - stick to the main bricks and mortar stores, at least you know what you are getting.

NSW

• 2 helpful votes

TVSN should be afraid

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

As Afterpay gets more popularity, TVSN should revisit their P&H and Administration Fees for Part Payments.
Very unhappy that when you return an item on part payment, you loose 2 postage costs and the admin fees.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi au10718,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Our management have been advised of your feedback for future consideration.

James

• 7 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 14 helpful votes

TVSN breaking consumer laws

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

TVSN has the worst customer service on this planet's online business.. I bought a pair of earrings Order no 93473443 on part payment two years ago.. The earrings came defective but by then I had already removed the tag.. When I went to return it the Sheila's on TVSN told me that they will not accept return even if the item is DEFECTIVE because I had removed the tag.. I refused to pay the rest as I did not think I had to put up with a BRAND NEW defective item.. Eventually they forwarded the case to Black Collection who threatened to take me to the court.. Out of options I paid the outstanding amount in full last year.. Recently I opened my account on TVSN and realised my account is blocked.. When I contacted them, a woman name [name removed] from the useless customer service said that I will have to pay a late payment fee for the same item I already paid to Black collection IN FULL.. When I said I have already paid in full to their collection agent last year.. She said the only way they will activate my account if I pay again.. Now I am taking them to consumer affairs.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Chick flick, Thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry to advise that any time a payment is paid after the due date it incurs a $4.95 fee and the account placed on referral until th... read more »

Hi you should have included that amount on BLACK COLLECTIONS , total collection amount..I called your useless customer service just before I paid BLACK COLLECTIONS..I told her that I wanted to pay ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

So.. disappointed. Faulty link for PayPal

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I have been trying to buy your products through your PayPal link. However no luck. Just goes to a fault page. Tried several computers too so wasn't just a problem with my computer. Sick of trying now after hours of trying. I really wanted those products too. Would suggest you fix link. I prefer to buy using PayPal or not at all.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Robby,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We appreciate you advising us of this and are having our technicians look into this now.

We do do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

• 1 question

Never again!

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Don't know how TVSN could sell such a useless product! Checked online, it is no longer for sale, wonder why?

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Deanne,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Could you please advise us what product you might be referring to?

Polaroid tablet

Seymour, Victoria

• 2 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Bad Jewellery Products

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

TVSN has a large range of products and some are very good but their Jewellery products are very often second class. Be very careful when purchasing particular brands, settings are poor, gold is thin and very, very lightweight. Three out of four of the rings I have purchased have been out of shape. Make sure you send them straight back or if something happens they will blame you for the way it was worn, especially if stones fall out. Other Jewellers won't intervene because you haven't purchased from them so your stuck with a gem less ring. Another problem was that after I returned one of the rings it sat at their returns address for a month before they even looked at it.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi J. Oakley, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you've been less than satisfied with certain brands of our jewellery. If you're able we'd ask you to email us at comments... read more »

Hi, I'm more than happy to do that. Since I posted my review and had contact with consumer affairs and independant jewellers and setters, TVSN have agreed to refund my purchase when it is returned this time. Regards Jenny

Great Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

There call centre is wonderfull,great service. There presenters are amazing.where can you go and get a 55 minute presentation on a product. There return policy is good as well.

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi jules,

• 1 answer
  • 47 helpful votes
Private message

I have been a member of TVSN for a couple of years now and I love them!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I can't really relate to the negative reviews at all. If I am concerned that I don't agree with one of the presenter's opinions, I google the product and consider my options. I have gotten fantastic quality most of the time from TVSN and if I don't like it I send it back. I have never had a problem with sending things back and really I'm ok if they make an occasional mistake which they haven't yet. I will continue to look at the products and enjoy the bargains. I mean some of their skincare range is brilliant, the shoes, the gut bacteria, some stuff is really innovative and sometimes you read the reviews of a new product and you decide not to buy because the other viewers have helpfully told the truth which they allow on their website. I mean some of the quality of the clothes, the coats are amazing, I shamefully have around 8 winter coast all from TVSN and it's highly likely I'll get some more. Product Reviews on this website are sometimes pretty tough I've noticed. TVSN reviews are not edited for criticism. I'm sorry some people have had a hard time but I think that they are missing so many new and great products.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi funnybone,

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback.

We're very happy to hear you've been satisfied shopping with us! We hope you continue to enjoy your TVSN shopping experience.

James

Melbourne

Refund for Returns 30 Days

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I have been a customer since day 1.
As the years have gone by the description by the presenters on the actual garment has deteriorated.
Sometimes not even showing it if it sells fast.
We can’t touch it, feel it, or look at it.
Too much time/effort is spent on stock levels!!!
Thus increased returns.
All returns go to a holding centre which is collect once a month really! Thus blowing out your refund to a longer period by the time they process!
Will shop elsewhere in future.

TVSN : Don’t bother with apologies it’s all
Blah Blah Blah

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Lydia, Thank you for your review and feedback. We've passed your feedback regarding garment descriptions on to our producers. We're also sorry to hear you are unhappy with our returns period ... read more »

Your refund policy and postage fees need to be changed .
Turning off TVSN!

Blah Blah Blah

Electrical all faulty!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I have purchased tv’s, speakers, laptops, you name it and I have had to send them all back, one time complete refusal and I had to go in to the listing of all the various electrical products I have had to return. If you pay late once then your suddenly blocked.. well I am glad it was at the end when I learned my lesson not to bother purchasing electrical stuff.. But if I wasn’t health products as only a couple are good, well I have my husbands account.. lol

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi SHEILA, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you have had such difficulties in the electrical appliances you've ordered. If you find you account on referral you can cal... read more »

• 4 comments

Wrong colour sent

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Placed an order..when it arrived I discovered that the wrong shade bronzer had been sent. On contacting the company, they maintained that I had ordered the wrong colour.(light). I would never have ordered light, as I have bronze skin. Told me I could return it ( i needed to pay the return postage) and that they would send me the "right" colour(medium) and charge me further postage. Just ridiculous......the item cost $49.95......now they expect me to accept their terms which will add a further $15 minimum.........very bad customer service........I will not be a return customer

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Jude, Thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry to hear you received the wrong colour item in your recent order. If you can contact us with your customer we'd be happy to follow thi... read more »

Lisarow

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Great company that has gone bad

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I use to love this company...joined 10 years ago and have spent ALOT of money in that time. Over 9of those years perfect customer service. Phone lady’s men lovely. Returns handled in a timely manner and always refunded, exchange with no questions asked or any problems. And parcels sent out so quickly WELL NOT ANYMORE in the last 12 months this company has dropped the ball. So many orders not fulfilled because no stock. Stop selling items you don’t have. And if you don’t have them last order took 5weeks don’t take and keep my money making me call you week after week with no answer. Never received my shirt. It’s disgraceful. In 12 months 4 items I have ordered were “not available” but yet you took my money. Right now a hagit ring I brought 10days still nothing ...I’m not going to hold my breath this time. The rules and regulations we have are as long as my arm but doesn’t look like you have to many. I should of learnt my lesson a few weeks ago after pm [Name Removed] lovely and [Name Removed] rude not to keep buying. I hope this company gets back to being awesome again. After reading so many complaints this seams like a common problem just look at the dates 2017-18 people not getting their items. Just keep this in mind when ordering YOU MIGHT NOT GET IT

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Shell, Thank you for your review and feedback. We very sorry to hear you have been less than satisfied with our service lately. We have passed your feedback on to our management for their cons... read more »

• 8 helpful votes

Usually Happy with TVSN.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

I generally find the quality to be very good but I find the presenters can exaggerate and give out false information. I recently bought two pairs of Scholl shoes according to the sizing recommendations they give on the video. They said if you are a half size to go down. Well, I could not even get my feet into the shoes which were too narrow and short in length. I then had to fork out $17.60 to return them. Very unhappy about misleading information! I feel they should reimburse my postage costs. I emailed their customer care about it and received no reply. Their returns processing is slow as well.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Fuzzy, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you received a product you ordered in an unsuitable size. If you call us on 13 23 10 with the order number and tracking numb... read more »

The tracking is not the issue. The issue is postage costs that were incurred because I followed the instructions of both the Scholl representative and the presenter.The shoes alone have been refund... read more »

1 of 14 pages