This is the listing for TVSN (TV Shopping Network), it is a separate entity to Show TV Shop. For the Show TV Shop listing, please click here.

TVSN should be afraid

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

As Afterpay gets more popularity, TVSN should revisit their P&H and Administration Fees for Part Payments.
Very unhappy that when you return an item on part payment, you loose 2 postage costs and the admin fees.

• 9 helpful votes

TVSN breaking consumer laws

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

TVSN has the worst customer service on this planet's online business.. I bought a pair of earrings Order no 93473443 on part payment two years ago.. The earrings came defective but by then I had already removed the tag.. When I went to return it the Sheila's on TVSN told me that they will not accept return even if the item is DEFECTIVE because I had removed the tag.. I refused to pay the rest as I did not think I had to put up with a BRAND NEW defective item.. Eventually they forwarded the case to Black Collection who threatened to take me to the court.. Out of options I paid the outstanding amount in full last year.. Recently I opened my account on TVSN and realised my account is blocked.. When I contacted them, a woman name [name removed] from the useless customer service said that I will have to pay a late payment fee for the same item I already paid to Black collection IN FULL.. When I said I have already paid in full to their collection agent last year.. She said the only way they will activate my account if I pay again.. Now I am taking them to consumer affairs.

So.. disappointed. Faulty link for PayPal

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I have been trying to buy your products through your PayPal link. However no luck. Just goes to a fault page. Tried several computers too so wasn't just a problem with my computer. Sick of trying now after hours of trying. I really wanted those products too. Would suggest you fix link. I prefer to buy using PayPal or not at all.

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Robby,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We appreciate you advising us of this and are having our technicians look into this now.

We do do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Never again!

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Don't know how TVSN could sell such a useless product! Checked online, it is no longer for sale, wonder why?

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Deanne,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Could you please advise us what product you might be referring to?

Polaroid tablet

Seymour, Victoria

• 4 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Bad Jewellery Products

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

TVSN has a large range of products and some are very good but their Jewellery products are very often second class. Be very careful when purchasing particular brands, settings are poor, gold is thin and very, very lightweight. Three out of four of the rings I have purchased have been out of shape. Make sure you send them straight back or if something happens they will blame you for the way it was worn, especially if stones fall out. Other Jewellers won't intervene because you haven't purchased from them so your stuck with a gem less ring. Another problem was that after I returned one of the rings it sat at their returns address for a month before they even looked at it.

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi J. Oakley, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you've been less than satisfied with certain brands of our jewellery. If you're able we'd ask you to email us at comments... read more »

Hi, I'm more than happy to do that. Since I posted my review and had contact with consumer affairs and independant jewellers and setters, TVSN have agreed to refund my purchase when it is returned this time. Regards Jenny

Great Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

There call centre is wonderfull,great service. There presenters are amazing.where can you go and get a 55 minute presentation on a product. There return policy is good as well.

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi jules,

Thank you for your fantastic review and feedback!

• 46 helpful votes
Private message

I have been a member of TVSN for a couple of years now and I love them!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I can't really relate to the negative reviews at all. If I am concerned that I don't agree with one of the presenter's opinions, I google the product and consider my options. I have gotten fantastic quality most of the time from TVSN and if I don't like it I send it back. I have never had a problem with sending things back and really I'm ok if they make an occasional mistake which they haven't yet. I will continue to look at the products and enjoy the bargains. I mean some of their skincare range is brilliant, the shoes, the gut bacteria, some stuff is really innovative and sometimes you read the reviews of a new product and you decide not to buy because the other viewers have helpfully told the truth which they allow on their website. I mean some of the quality of the clothes, the coats are amazing, I shamefully have around 8 winter coast all from TVSN and it's highly likely I'll get some more. Product Reviews on this website are sometimes pretty tough I've noticed. TVSN reviews are not edited for criticism. I'm sorry some people have had a hard time but I think that they are missing so many new and great products.

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi funnybone,

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback.

We're very happy to hear you've been satisfied shopping with us! We hope you continue to enjoy your TVSN shopping experience.

James

Melbourne

Refund for Returns 30 Days

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I have been a customer since day 1.
As the years have gone by the description by the presenters on the actual garment has deteriorated.
Sometimes not even showing it if it sells fast.
We can’t touch it, feel it, or look at it.
Too much time/effort is spent on stock levels!!!
Thus increased returns.
All returns go to a holding centre which is collect once a month really! Thus blowing out your refund to a longer period by the time they process!
Will shop elsewhere in future.

TVSN : Don’t bother with apologies it’s all
Blah Blah Blah

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Lydia, Thank you for your review and feedback. We've passed your feedback regarding garment descriptions on to our producers. We're also sorry to hear you are unhappy with our returns period ... read more »

Your refund policy and postage fees need to be changed .
Turning off TVSN!

Blah Blah Blah

Electrical all faulty!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I have purchased tv’s, speakers, laptops, you name it and I have had to send them all back, one time complete refusal and I had to go in to the listing of all the various electrical products I have had to return. If you pay late once then your suddenly blocked.. well I am glad it was at the end when I learned my lesson not to bother purchasing electrical stuff.. But if I wasn’t health products as only a couple are good, well I have my husbands account.. lol

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi SHEILA, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you have had such difficulties in the electrical appliances you've ordered. If you find you account on referral you can cal... read more »

• 4 helpful votes

Wrong colour sent

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Placed an order..when it arrived I discovered that the wrong shade bronzer had been sent. On contacting the company, they maintained that I had ordered the wrong colour.(light). I would never have ordered light, as I have bronze skin. Told me I could return it ( i needed to pay the return postage) and that they would send me the "right" colour(medium) and charge me further postage. Just ridiculous......the item cost $49.95......now they expect me to accept their terms which will add a further $15 minimum.........very bad customer service........I will not be a return customer

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Jude, Thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry to hear you received the wrong colour item in your recent order. If you can contact us with your customer we'd be happy to follow thi... read more »

Lisarow

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great company that has gone bad

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I use to love this company...joined 10 years ago and have spent ALOT of money in that time. Over 9of those years perfect customer service. Phone lady’s men lovely. Returns handled in a timely manner and always refunded, exchange with no questions asked or any problems. And parcels sent out so quickly WELL NOT ANYMORE in the last 12 months this company has dropped the ball. So many orders not fulfilled because no stock. Stop selling items you don’t have. And if you don’t have them last order took 5weeks don’t take and keep my money making me call you week after week with no answer. Never received my shirt. It’s disgraceful. In 12 months 4 items I have ordered were “not available” but yet you took my money. Right now a hagit ring I brought 10days still nothing ...I’m not going to hold my breath this time. The rules and regulations we have are as long as my arm but doesn’t look like you have to many. I should of learnt my lesson a few weeks ago after pm [Name Removed] lovely and [Name Removed] rude not to keep buying. I hope this company gets back to being awesome again. After reading so many complaints this seams like a common problem just look at the dates 2017-18 people not getting their items. Just keep this in mind when ordering YOU MIGHT NOT GET IT

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Shell, Thank you for your review and feedback. We very sorry to hear you have been less than satisfied with our service lately. We have passed your feedback on to our management for their cons... read more »

• 7 helpful votes

Usually Happy with TVSN.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

I generally find the quality to be very good but I find the presenters can exaggerate and give out false information. I recently bought two pairs of Scholl shoes according to the sizing recommendations they give on the video. They said if you are a half size to go down. Well, I could not even get my feet into the shoes which were too narrow and short in length. I then had to fork out $17.60 to return them. Very unhappy about misleading information! I feel they should reimburse my postage costs. I emailed their customer care about it and received no reply. Their returns processing is slow as well.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Fuzzy, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're sorry to hear you received a product you ordered in an unsuitable size. If you call us on 13 23 10 with the order number and tracking numb... read more »

The tracking is not the issue. The issue is postage costs that were incurred because I followed the instructions of both the Scholl representative and the presenter.The shoes alone have been refund... read more »

Taylors Lakes

• 3 comments
  • 3 questions
  • 5 answers

Not impressed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Most companies will now deliver to your door and you can return unsatisfactory items. Usually if you spend $100 to 150, the postage is free too. I received Flora Mare night oil which was dried out inside and with broken lid and tube. The item was shrink wrapped by TVSN...so, what happens to items that are returned by customers, are they then sent out to other unsuspecting customers? The reason some people do not return items is because the costs are prohibitive and one must search through bins to find the documents that came with them..not enough to see the items on the customer account? I wanted to return Dr Nassif serum as I found it useless but persevered as I naively threw out the receipt....again, why not just look at the customer account where there is a record of purchase.

I have purchased a vast amount of the Wheyless product and my family enjoy it.....Isowhey is made by the same company and it varies slightly from Wheyless. I could have this delivered to my door for free if I spend the same as I do on TVSN. My point is their customer returns policy is hardly something to be proud of and postage costs are prohibitive.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi M.K. Thank you for your review and feedback. If you receive any faulty items TVSN will cover the postage cost to have the item/s replaced or refunded. Rest assured TVSN does not sell any prev... read more »

Received re-imbursement and all postage costs. April 14th, 2018.

melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 34 helpful votes

Postage too expensive

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I contacted TVSN in 2013, to enquire as to why postage was so expensive, compared to other online stores.
Their reply was they were working with AusPost to provide cheaper rates. As of today, 5 years later, nothing has changed. I was told this morning, that the Suppliers set the rates and it is out of the control of TVSN. Do not believe that for a minute. So essentially, all their suppliers, somehow manage to have the exact same postage rates???
Not good enough. Customers are complaining they are way too expensive, and they do nothing. Sale time...items are $0.95 cents, yet postage is $9.90, whether you buy one or two. Postage is charged per item....no other online store I use does that. Very disappointing...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Scruffy, Thank you for review and feedback. We apologise if you were misinformed but our suppliers do not decide how much postage we charge. We are aware of customer complaints but unfortunat... read more »

Auckland

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

The beads were falling off

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

I bought a kellys kloset caftan and when I tried it on some beads fell on the floor then I noticed on thee front where a whole lot of beads were missing. The beads are put on with fine cotton and are hand knotted without being sewn in which means the knots can come undone there is not enough thread to sew them in yourself. I sent it back for a refund, no problem. It is an inconvenience to send back then have to wait for a refund.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Kinny,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We're very sorry to hear your recent order was unsatisfactory and hope to be able to refund your returned order promptly.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

SYDNEY

• 11 helpful votes
Private message

Ravi Garden Broom - excellent product, extremely fast delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

I made a purchase online from TVSN Saturday afternoon and, lo and behold, delivered Tuesday. How good is that! I was very pleased with service / delivery / product. Purchased two and glad I did - husband can do the front yard while I do the back!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your fantastic review and feedback!

We're glad to hear your received your order so promptly.

Happy Sweeping!

Seems that quality failing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

Promptly snapped, flinging pearls over lounge room.Mailing a return costs me,and my friends too much$.No credit card.So disappointed.Some phone operators, not all, could not care less,yes, we all have bad days.Other stuff quite good.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Heather,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We're sorry to hear about your product breaking. Rest assured if a returned item is deemed faulty it will be refunded in full.

Be Enlightened-not quite perfect

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

My body lotion was bad.Would have liked to contact the company concerned,So hard to give an honest review.
Why is this so hard?

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi jannelson60, Thank you for your review and feedback. We are not sure of the exact nature of the problem you are having but if you're looking to contact any of our suppliers you can usually get... read more »

• 1 review
  • 5 helpful votes

They sent wrong size

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Ordered a pair of jeans in size 20 they sent size 16. They are now refusing to refund as the said it was my fault as I should have known size 16 USA was size 20 aus.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Ccj, Thank you for your review and feedback. You can get a refund for anything you buy as long as it is in its original condition and with the 30 days of purchase. Not sure why yours was refu... read more »

Sydney

Verified Customer

Misleading and dishonest.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I'm a Platinum for Life member which means I spend a lot of money with TSVN. But this means absolutely nothing to them and my custom is not valued at all.
On 13 January 2018 I placed an order for 2 x silk dream cushion covers. On 23 January still not received so I queried with Customer Care who advised they will look into in. Next day no courtesy advice from them so checked my order and it had been cancelled with no courtesy explanation provided. I had to query again why this was cancelled and I was advised 'stock error' beyond our control and my order could not be met. Seriously I had to chase them 10 days after my order to find this out. By the way, their website still allowed me to purchase this item even though there was NO stock behind the product. Unbelievable they are selling products without any stock behind them. This was the catalyst for me, as a week prior another of my orders was cancelled again sighting 'stock error'. How many other products are they selling without any stock behind them. How many other customers have they failed with their lack of a competent system. My trust with them has been broken and will not be regained. I'm not happy with their excuses and lack of care by their Customer Care team. Will now think twice about purchasing anything further from them.
Be wary!

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
TVSN (TV Shopping Network) Official

Hi Nadz, Thank you for your review and feedback. We're very sorry to hear you have missed out on several of your orders as a result of errors in our warehouse. We are currently looking into impro... read more »

1 of 13 pages