Filter By:

Very good all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I was so pleased - and relieved - with the service of 'Two Men and a Truck'. Coming from a place of complete distrust of removalists from reports I'd read and heard. we opted for a fixed price move i.e. a certain number of hours purchased. The 2 young guys (Galvyn and Kaique) were polite, hard working, consultative, efficient, on time and clearly intelligent (Uni students) as they moved our bigger furniture items about 1 kilometer away. They packed, moved, unpacked and relocated our furniture, with steps involved both ends, with great care. They didn't stop and asked at the end if there was anything else we needed a hand to shift! I would highly recommend these 2 - and the company - from my experience.

Verified Purchase Office Location: VIC, Melbourne, Truganina

Can't thank you enough!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Thank you so much for my move. Your staff Alaric & Shyam are a credit to your company. Two men that treat your items as if they were their own. My move was a one bedroom apartment to a two bedroom townhouse about half an hour away. I received a phone call initially confirming the time of arrival and they were punctual in the allotted time. Cheerful, super organised and genuinely lovely people who really know their job. Will I recommend your company?? Why yes, yes I would indeed. Good staff are hard to come by, exceptional staff even harder. I can't thank you enough!

late and untrained,

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Our pick up time was 11.00 and they arrived at 5.00pm to move from 3rd story apartment the heavy and bulky items including 2 beds, one of which was left behind because they could not get it through the door. The same with the dining room table. Remember I got all this stuff into the apartment. The new apartment had an elevator so there was no problem getting it in. My son and I moved me into the previous apartment in a matter of 2 hours in a rented truck.
The trolley they used getting things done the stairs was a single wheel trolley and it
was very roughly handled and damage done to the refrigerator getting to the truck and damage to the door of the refrigerator. The glass table was missing two legs stops.
$900 to do a $500 job seems to me to be a little rich. The damage to the refrigerator and the filing cabinets.

The next day I rented a truck and went back and brought the bed and table. I am 70 years old I wanted no stress in this move but TWO MEN AND A TRUCK provided me with more stress than I could ever imagined.

These young guys were not trained

To add insult to injury as they unloaded they were approached by an angry man who had a complaint against the company and they did not respond.

Two men and a truck did not respond to me either.

They will never ever get a recommendation from me.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase Office Location: VIC, Melbourne, Truganina

WARNING! - Do Not Use This Company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

After paying $730 to move our furniture from our old house to our new apartment (15 mins away) They completely ruined our dining table. They obviously did not protect it and offered NO compensation. We were told that we should have taken out insurance against their employees. Incompetent and very unprofessional. There are far better removal companies out there.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

The guys were awesome. Arrived early to move our two bedroom unit. Fast and efficient. Really patient and polite around our two toddlers. Worked with tight driveways and stairs and never complained once. I even heard them talking about hurrying up so they didn't cost us extra time. Can't speak highly enough of the two guys and would recommend them to anyone !

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney, St Leonards

I highly recommend Two Men And A Truck.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

I highly recommend Two Men And A Truck.

I was recently looking for Sydney Removalists to move my home-office and storage from my three- bedroom apartment at Kingsgrove to a two-story house at Campbelltown. I had well over 50 boxes (20 of them just of books) as well as a piano, tools, and all my other stuff. And all of it had to go through a small 2x3 metre elevator at the apartment. I knew it wasn’t going to be a simple move.

From first phone call until the last box was delivered the people at Two Men And A Truck proved to be professional
, courteous, and skilled in handling my removal. The quoting process was simple and quick and there was good communication leading up to the day. On the day of the move the crew was professional and cautious. I could see them putting thought into the best way to move the many items out through the elevator and being careful not to scratch or damage my belongings. Again they were polite and respectful. Everything was delivered in pristine condition and the price was very reasonable.

I’m truly very happy with the service I received from the team at Two Men And A Truck. If you’re looking for a Sydney Removalist I highly recommend them.

Eric Pace
Director
Strategic Dynamics International Pty Ltd

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Respectful fast and just so nice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

I had a move from Zillmere to Portside some large heavy furniture lots if boxes & bags plus appliances
The 2 guys from 2 men and a truck turned up in time were so friendly, we made a plan before starting and then it started they were like a well oiled machine careful and respectful of my property. I asked to do a small detour to pick up some new chairs ... no problem no drama. Uploading into my WW apartment was a breeze and they even hooked up my washing machine as I could not reach the taps to connect !
Cannot recommend this business highly enough

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Look No Further

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

These guys made the whole process seamless and grief free. They were punctual, pleasant and professional in all my dealings with them. If Two Men and a Truck aren't Sydney's premier removalists, I must be a pretty poor judge. Could not recommend more highly.

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney, St Leonards

Highly recommend these guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Long story - our move ended up going over two days but both Team Andre and Team Maylson were fantastic.
Hard-working, careful with everything, nothing was too much trouble - delightful to deal with. Totally took so much of the stress out of moving. Highly recommend them.

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Worry free moving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I was very pleased with our Brisbane Removalists - two men and a truck - for our apartment move in March 2017. The Williams brothers arrived on time and were pleasant, efficient and careful with our belongings.

Definitely recommend

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney, St Leonards

Movers were deliberately slow - never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

I hired them in February 2017 to move a small 2 bedroom unit to another 2-bedroom unit 10 minutes drive away in Sydney's lower north shore.

They were very slow and ended up taking 6.5 hours to move the contents of a small, 65sqm unit for 2 people.

They charged me $160 per hour plus $80 flagfall. For that kind of money I expected fast and efficient service. That's not what I got. I got slow and inexperienced movers and sub-par equipment.

The movers were very polite but they were extremely and deliberately slow. I also specified that
I had stairs. In previous moves, the movers I have hired have trolleys with 3 wheels which are used to quickly move items up and down stairs. These movers only had a normal trolley with single wheels, and only one trolley between the two of them. They ended up taking most of the heavy things down the stairs manually between the two of them which is very inefficient and slow.

They also did stupid things such as removing the legs on two small Ikea tables and then putting the screws back onto the table top. That was half an hour wasted when it would have taken 2 minutes to just take the entire tables to the truck.

Another stupid thing was taking ages to decide how to take a dining table out. Despite being told to move it from the lounge to the kitchen first and then point it a specific way, they tried multiple other ways first. That was 15 minutes wasted.

They needed to do two trips and on the return from the first trip they took 40 minutes to do a 10 minute drive. Of course that was added to the final bill.

I ended up paying $1100. For comparison, a year ago I moved from a house in Newcastle to the unit in Sydney. Those movers charged me $900 and took 5 hours to do the whole move including the 3-hour drive.

Couldn't fault the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

I had a few large furniture items to be collected from my office and taken to be stored in my garage at home, so not a big job, but time critical (with a limited window of access to the building on a Saturday afternoon) and in appalling rainy conditions. The guys arrived early, were polite and friendly and got the job done efficiently with no fuss.

1 of 12 pages