Filter By:

Professional and prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Thank you Two Men and a Truck. It was a pleasure to deal with your company. Everything was made easy and explained clearly. The movers arrived on time and were polite, friendly and professional. I would use you again highly recommend your company.

Quotes don't hold! :(

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Only moving within the same suburb and felt totally at ease at first contact with Two men and a Truck. Listed all furniture (including acoustic piano), and was provided with quote via email which I accepted. Two men were very polite but fitted everything into the truck except the piano, and said it would then be a $180 surcharge on top of the additional time to take second load of piano. Would only move with payment or discussion with office. Attempted phone contact with the office - no one available - please dial 9 - told it was an "incorrect selection" when I pressed 9. Paid the money to move the piano - which they scratched in the move :( and despite repeated attempts, no response from the office. Will not recommend them, and will not use them again.

Worst Moving Experience Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I moved to a 2 bedroom apartment so only had a small amount of furniture but the young men who moved it had no idea how to look after it. A 2 piece Parker cabinet that should have been taken apart but was not and was seriously damaged. Other pieces of furniture have the corners banged. The men were very polite and friendly but seriously needed training. I will not recommend the company nor will I use them again. I only moved about 1.5 kilometres. Maybe if it had been further my load may have been destroyed.

Verified Customer

Professional and efficient !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I have recently moved into new house with the help of Bruno, Gian and Paulo . They came on time and with friendly introduce themselves then started quickly.
They took care of every single piece and worked at fast but steady pace. It only took 3 hours to move the 3 bedroom townhouse and they brought items to their respective positions.
We felt totally hassle free and what we have paid is worth it.

Terrific

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Dave and Thomas helped us move today in morningside. What pleasant and curtious men! Everything was done efficiently and with no fuss. I would recommend this company if these guys were doing the job! Thanks guys

Unprofessional and rude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Hired Two Men and a truck for a small 2 bed unit move. The movers spoke and understood very limited English and left the couch on its side in the middle of the floor behind numerous heavy boxes. Drawers which were removed from the storage units were also left stacked on the floor, not replaced. A mistake was made with the payment upon completion of the move despite being assured by two different staff members it was being done correctly.

When speaking with a manager to try and rectify the mistake, I was met with an extremely rude, aggressive and condescending woman who showed no interest at all in my concerns and threatened to end the conversation. The manager showed complete disregard for the issues raised and replied only that mistakes are made. This is extremely poor service and I would expect far better customer service from a company such as Two Men and a Truck. Would not recommend this company to anyone who expects any level of service.

• 1 question

:Perfect and professional move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I had some furniture which needed to be moved from various points in our house into a storage unit 20 minutes away. Williams and Bruno arrived on time, took note of what had to be done and got right into it. They were extremely careful to ensure that they never once touched or scraped our newly-painted walls. All done in the allotted two hours. They were very pleasant and obliging too. Thanks guys!

Recent Move done on a Sunday

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Last Sunday, 6th of August I got Jhonata and Gustavo from Marcells team to complete our move.

I would like to share our experience with Jhonata and Gustavo as per below:

Jhonata and Gustavo were perfect ambassadors for Two men and a truck
They were very careful and thoughtful in their approach
Moved items with out any damage or issues
Took extremely good care of the items they were moving
Nothing was too difficult for them, and kept on going until the move was completed
It took two trips to complete the move but they didn't give up
These guys are a great asset to the two men and a truck team
They will be back when I do my next house move.

Thank you for your services and I really appreciated the work Jhonata and Gustavo did.

Kind regards
Hamish

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney, St Leonards

Great Service -- problem free move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Moving into a building with one lift and two set of stairs to the roof top, Michel, Vinny and Villi were an excellent crew. They arrived 10 minutes early, ready to begin. There were oversized pieces of furniture that required door removal and stair carry and they handled it all calmly showing great customer service attitude throughout the move. Packing service by Debbie and Jess was also very efficient making sure we were aware of arrival, work times etc. Highly recommended from the initial contact with April to the actual move.

Very good all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I was so pleased - and relieved - with the service of 'Two Men and a Truck'. Coming from a place of complete distrust of removalists from reports I'd read and heard. we opted for a fixed price move i.e. a certain number of hours purchased. The 2 young guys (Galvyn and Kaique) were polite, hard working, consultative, efficient, on time and clearly intelligent (Uni students) as they moved our bigger furniture items about 1 kilometer away. They packed, moved, unpacked and relocated our furniture, with steps involved both ends, with great care. They didn't stop and asked at the end if there was anything else we needed a hand to shift! I would highly recommend these 2 - and the company - from my experience.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne, Truganina

Can't thank you enough!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Thank you so much for my move. Your staff Alaric & Shyam are a credit to your company. Two men that treat your items as if they were their own. My move was a one bedroom apartment to a two bedroom townhouse about half an hour away. I received a phone call initially confirming the time of arrival and they were punctual in the allotted time. Cheerful, super organised and genuinely lovely people who really know their job. Will I recommend your company?? Why yes, yes I would indeed. Good staff are hard to come by, exceptional staff even harder. I can't thank you enough!

sydney

• 1 review

late and untrained,

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Our pick up time was 11.00 and they arrived at 5.00pm to move from 3rd story apartment the heavy and bulky items including 2 beds, one of which was left behind because they could not get it through the door. The same with the dining room table. Remember I got all this stuff into the apartment. The new apartment had an elevator so there was no problem getting it in. My son and I moved me into the previous apartment in a matter of 2 hours in a rented truck.
The trolley they used getting things done the stairs was a single wheel trolley and it was very roughly handled and damage done to the refrigerator getting to the truck and damage to the door of the refrigerator. The glass table was missing two legs stops.
$900 to do a $500 job seems to me to be a little rich. The damage to the refrigerator and the filing cabinets.

The next day I rented a truck and went back and brought the bed and table. I am 70 years old I wanted no stress in this move but TWO MEN AND A TRUCK provided me with more stress than I could ever imagined.

These young guys were not trained

To add insult to injury as they unloaded they were approached by an angry man who had a complaint against the company and they did not respond.

Two men and a truck did not respond to me either.

They will never ever get a recommendation from me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne, Truganina

WARNING! - Do Not Use This Company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

After paying $730 to move our furniture from our old house to our new apartment (15 mins away) They completely ruined our dining table. They obviously did not protect it and offered NO compensation. We were told that we should have taken out insurance against their employees. Incompetent and very unprofessional. There are far better removal companies out there.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

The guys were awesome. Arrived early to move our two bedroom unit. Fast and efficient. Really patient and polite around our two toddlers. Worked with tight driveways and stairs and never complained once. I even heard them talking about hurrying up so they didn't cost us extra time. Can't speak highly enough of the two guys and would recommend them to anyone !

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney, St Leonards

I highly recommend Two Men And A Truck.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

I highly recommend Two Men And A Truck.

I was recently looking for Sydney Removalists to move my home-office and storage from my three- bedroom apartment at Kingsgrove to a two-story house at Campbelltown. I had well over 50 boxes (20 of them just of books) as well as a piano, tools, and all my other stuff. And all of it had to go through a small 2x3 metre elevator at the apartment. I knew it wasn’t going to be a simple move.

From first phone call until the last box was delivered the people at Two Men And A Truck proved to be professional, courteous, and skilled in handling my removal. The quoting process was simple and quick and there was good communication leading up to the day. On the day of the move the crew was professional and cautious. I could see them putting thought into the best way to move the many items out through the elevator and being careful not to scratch or damage my belongings. Again they were polite and respectful. Everything was delivered in pristine condition and the price was very reasonable.

I’m truly very happy with the service I received from the team at Two Men And A Truck. If you’re looking for a Sydney Removalist I highly recommend them.

Eric Pace
Director
Strategic Dynamics International Pty Ltd

Brisbane

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Respectful fast and just so nice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

I had a move from Zillmere to Portside some large heavy furniture lots if boxes & bags plus appliances
The 2 guys from 2 men and a truck turned up in time were so friendly, we made a plan before starting and then it started they were like a well oiled machine careful and respectful of my property. I asked to do a small detour to pick up some new chairs ... no problem no drama. Uploading into my WW apartment was a breeze and they even hooked up my washing machine as I could not reach the taps to connect !
Cannot recommend this business highly enough

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Look No Further

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

These guys made the whole process seamless and grief free. They were punctual, pleasant and professional in all my dealings with them. If Two Men and a Truck aren't Sydney's premier removalists, I must be a pretty poor judge. Could not recommend more highly.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney, St Leonards

Highly recommend these guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Long story - our move ended up going over two days but both Team Andre and Team Maylson were fantastic.
Hard-working, careful with everything, nothing was too much trouble - delightful to deal with. Totally took so much of the stress out of moving. Highly recommend them.

Worry free moving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I was very pleased with our Brisbane Removalists - two men and a truck - for our apartment move in March 2017. The Williams brothers arrived on time and were pleasant, efficient and careful with our belongings.

Definitely recommend

• 1 review

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney, St Leonards

Movers were deliberately slow - never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

I hired them in February 2017 to move a small 2 bedroom unit to another 2-bedroom unit 10 minutes drive away in Sydney's lower north shore.

They were very slow and ended up taking 6.5 hours to move the contents of a small, 65sqm unit for 2 people.

They charged me $160 per hour plus $80 flagfall. For that kind of money I expected fast and efficient service. That's not what I got. I got slow and inexperienced movers and sub-par equipment.

The movers were very polite but they were extremely and deliberately slow. I also specified that I had stairs. In previous moves, the movers I have hired have trolleys with 3 wheels which are used to quickly move items up and down stairs. These movers only had a normal trolley with single wheels, and only one trolley between the two of them. They ended up taking most of the heavy things down the stairs manually between the two of them which is very inefficient and slow.

They also did stupid things such as removing the legs on two small Ikea tables and then putting the screws back onto the table top. That was half an hour wasted when it would have taken 2 minutes to just take the entire tables to the truck.

Another stupid thing was taking ages to decide how to take a dining table out. Despite being told to move it from the lounge to the kitchen first and then point it a specific way, they tried multiple other ways first. That was 15 minutes wasted.

They needed to do two trips and on the return from the first trip they took 40 minutes to do a 10 minute drive. Of course that was added to the final bill.

I ended up paying $1100. For comparison, a year ago I moved from a house in Newcastle to the unit in Sydney. Those movers charged me $900 and took 5 hours to do the whole move including the 3-hour drive.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes