Can’t wait to go back. Best service and best location.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Broadbeach was fantastic. The restaurant and shops so close. The staff at ultiqua were awesome. Looking forward to staying again.

Verified Customer

Perfect view in a fantastic location

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Location was perfect, the view was perfect, service was perfect and the rooms were very spacious but the only thing I was not happy with was the cleanliness, a lot of dust everywhere.

Memories

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Must say I have stayed here many a time and have enjoyed my stay here EVERY TIME

A great and friendly place. Kings Beach.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

This is our 3rd stay so that must say something! It keeps drawing us back. Next year again. Comfortable and relaxing no problems.
Would recommend to anyone.

Personal thoughts

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Service was great at all hours building and rooms and views were fantastic/breath taking nice pool area convenient shopping center next door great alround place to stay will be going back many of times close to restaurants clubs and pubs I rate this place very high

Great location. Fantastic value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

I found everything about my stay at the Ultiqa Rothbury a positive one. The staff are super friendly, always smiling and only too happy to help with anything. Rooms clean, breakfast provided, great location and great value for money.

Location and value.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Little Collins Street is a great location for easy acces to the rest of the city and greater Melbourne.
Our apartment was spacious and comfortable.
We think Ultiqa is great value for money. This is our preferred spot to stay when in Melbourne.

Can't wait to get back there

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Unfortunately I have been diagnosed with cance and not many free days between chemo, but we will be coming up as soon as we can. Stayed there many times and everything about the place is fantastic and they always reward out loyalty.

We Loved Ultiqa

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

The view was phenomenal! Bed was comfy! Space was like nothing else. One bedroom bathroom and wardrobe was larger than a hotel suite. Location terrific! Only down was the car park, both space and finding a spot. Loved our stay.

Amazing views, nice spacious apartment

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Stayed in a Superior Ocean 2 bed apartment for 2 weeks & loved it! Had amazing oceans views, apartment was nicely renovated and very spacious. Staff were very helpful and facilities were very good. Would definitely stay again.

Beautiful views.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I would definitely stay here again. We were very centrally located and had beautiful views of the ocean. The facilities were very good and the apartment was spacious.

Perfect Beach Holiday

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Great place to stay,Staff were friendly,close to beach,shops,cafes and restaurants would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to stay on the Gold Coast

Great apartment complex close to everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

My father had a apartment on the 8th floor, so he came back. He enjoyed his stay and so did we, thank you

Fabulous location

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

One of the best views you could wish for in Australia. The view across the sea with whales breaching out of the water was unreal. Certainly one of our trips highlights. Highly Reccommend.

sydney

• 2 questions
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Ideal location

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Exellent position with fantastic views , close to all services , shops restaurants clubs and transport , casino is also a ten minute walk away., while the beach is across the road.

This is perfect excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Amazing

Great Location

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Loved the apartment that we eventually ended up with, however you need to be more specific about your 2 bedroom apartment layout style and location....Coolonngata Vs Pacific, and your photos on your website and Expedia are deceiving.

Fun in the sun

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Great location, unobstructed views for miles and close to pacific fair shopping centre also lovely and clean apartments , staff at front desk only to happy to help with any problems

Clean and great location

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Rooms are clean and spacious. Great location in the cbd of Melbourne. Parking not so good, when you book a car space and they stay they don’t have one for you!!! But over very helpful and friendly staff.

We had a fantastic weekend away at Broadbeach.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Walking distance to everything you need, restaurants, beach, & shopping. We enjoyed live music by the pool. I would definitely stay there again!

1 of 8 pages

So who do we contact to cancel contract?

Archie asked on Apr 22, 2018

Please would love to hear some stories from new members i.e year or two as we me and my wife are in our cooling period?

Jam master jay asked on Sep 05, 2017

Answer this

NO sorry you have been conned, just like we did. You only have a 7 day cooling off period. Unfortunately, they do not allow you to sign in for over two weeks. You can complain, but then you will just have to settle with what they give you, then they write down that the client is now happy, even though you are not.

Jam master jay .... did you become a member of Ultiqa and have you booked any holidays? Would love the feedback please!

Just wondering if anyone has ever taken the "free holiday" they won on the Altiqa scratch card without signing up to the whole offer? My husband and I won miraculously scratched the major prize, attended the 90minute "chat" and then found out we won the free holiday. I am very very skeptical!

Saffy79 asked on Jul 16, 2017

Answer this

We are currently on our free holiday we came yesterday and we only had to pay $99 booking fee. The other condition is that you go for another 90min presentation and we did ours straight away. We got a nice 1 bedroom self contained apartment with a washing machine and dryer.

Where did you go to?

We have been with them 17 months. Friends booked melbourne pre xmas this year 1 week for $500 same place $2000 other companies and we booked next October 2018. We also have 241 rewards membership and going on river cruise oct for around 5 thousand per couple less this way so far happy

See all 6 questions about Ultiqa Lifestyle