Deadset

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Literally love roll ups so much, y’all don’t even know how obsessed i am with these bad boys. I buy them because making them in an oven takes like 6 hrs and honey i have not got time for that. So unsure why the ratings on these are so low :)

Model: Funprint Strawberry

these are absolutely perfect for the kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

My kids adore having Roll-ups in their lunches. I personally love them because they are a great snack that is healthy enough!!!

The plastic is terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

My friend brings 5-7 of these to school each day. We would eat them but the plastic is just a damn mess. We end up just throwing your useless food at each other.

Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

My kids and I usually love this product but the last box we bought on the 3/02/18 I have found really hard to unwrap and the end result is a mangled mess. I do have pictures but don't know how to put them on here.

Purchased at: Woolworths

Useless product for children

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

I have had so many dramas trying to unstick the rollup from the paper. I have thrown 4 boxes in the bin in the last month after i have bought them in the shopping. Something needs to be done to fix this. I will not be buying them again unless you fix the problem. How is a 4 year old to open when adults cant even get the damn thing unwrapped. Shame because my child loved them. They are not made the way they used to be.

Frustrated grandma

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I have had so much trouble unsticking the roll-up from the plastic paper - that I have tossed the whole box away.
I remember when my children used to eat them - they were thicker and easier to handle. Don't even try to put them in the lunch box, which sits in a heated classroom all morning and then have the children contend with the wrapper.
Nightmare!!!! :(
Will not be purchasing this product again until it's fixed

Carseldine

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Junk and gunk

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

These are delicious and loved by kids and especially my son. But they are very unhealthy.Imagine what they would do to your stomach being that sticky.

Purchased at: Woolworths