Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Stale biscuits

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I always carry these for morning tea at work but was very disappointed at the last purchase when the whole box of biscuits were stale.
When only purchased 2 days before at woolies Katoomba.

Brisbane

• 2 helpful votes

Model: French Onion

Changed product - for the worse

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

I haven't had these for a few months and then bought one pack yesterday. It looks like they changed the recipes. The biscuits are very different and now have poppy seeds in them???? And the cheese seems too soft and watery. Just doesn't taste right. Used to be a family favourite snack for decades, now I'm going to stop buying it.

Model: French Onion

Just as great as I remember!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

I ate these when I was at primary school, and had a craving almost 15 years later to discover that these are just as good as I remember. I live in New York now, and have my friends bring boxes over whenever they come to visit.
Crackers are perfectly crunchy, and cheese is spreadable and the perfect portion.

Model: French Onion

Le Snak is le quintessential lunchtime snak

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Le Snak. The flavor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the oral muscles most of the palatte will go over a typical consumer's tastebuds. There's the delectable gamut of Uncle Toby's inviting flavors, which is deftly woven Le Snak's unique characterisation - their internal chemistry draws heavily from Guy Fieri literature, for instance. Le fans understand this stuff; they have the digestive capacity to truly appreciate the nuance, to realize that they're not just tasty- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Le Snak truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the meaning in it's existencial catchphrase "Powered by Oats," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Uncle Toby's genius unfolds itself in their mouths. What fools... how I pity them.

Foil too thin

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Have been a big fan of Le Snak until they changed the foil packaging. Way too thin now and can't be removed without splitting no matter how careful you are. No one should have to dip their fingers into the cheese just to remove the foil!

Model: French Onion

Still good but packaging is now cheap.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Still tastes great but recently looks like Uncle Tobys went cheap on the foil packaging which now is super thin and tears on trying to open the packet leaving behind strips of foil or strips of plastic where it even separates from that.

Model: French Onion

Exemplary biscuits, have never tasted better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

Almost as good as salt and vinegar chips, these French onions give me a true taste sensation. It's like I'm crying on the Eiffel tower, but I'm really just eating French Onion Le Snak.

Christchurch

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Why change

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2016

I brought le snaks all the time for the kids lunches why did you change the cheese the kids hate it now so I don't buy them anymore

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2016

I use to eat Le Snaks all the time back in school now I am eating one after five years and it's disgusting. The texture of the cheese is not smooth and the crackers taste stale.

Read 21 related reviews