Review rating:

Yummy yummy yummy love this cereal in my tummy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Bought this cereal last week and can’t get enough of it. The amount of honey added to the oats is perfect. I’m eating a bowl sometimes two a day now.

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Oat flakes are absolutely amazing! Low in sugar and taste so good! Have then everyday, they are my favourite cereal

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I have eated this cereal everyday for 16 years and I have loved every bite. Oat Flakes have been with me since I could chew and it holds a very special place in my heart.

One of the healthiest cereals on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

This is one of the healthiest cereals on the market due to its low sugar content. Please keep making this. It has everything I'm looking for in a cereal! Healthy whole grains primarily from oats, low sugar, and tasty! Flakes are my favourite kind of cereal. I've steered clear of cereals for years due to sugar content, and not enjoying completely plain weetbix or porridge, and am so glad that I have now found oat flakes so that I can start my day with healthy fibre.

Purchased at: Coles

I love this product when I can find it !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

I have been travelling the east coast of Australia and have had great difficulty finding Oat Flakes in any supermarket.

Purchased at: Woolworths

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Best cereal in the world

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2016

I love oat flakes. I like that they are not too sweet but are not bland. Please keep making these.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes