Review rating:

A crunch that keeps an aging man regular

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Excellent paired with sliced banana, honey, and almond milk. I've been really impressed with it's ability to avoid turning into eventual mush - something All Bran tends to do after a couple of minutes.

Bowel health

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2014

Anyone with a regularity problem should be eating this. You may have to take more time to eat it, needs a lot of chewing but it is worth it and you will feel great in no time and never have to worry about "going" again.
Try it you wont be sorry.

+ Reliable

Nice Crunch, Good For Your 'Movements'

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2013

Delicious, healthy and filling...this is my favourite cereal.
Keeps you nice and regular; great for weight loss!
I eat it 7 days a week!
My tip is to measure 3/4 cup of cereal with 1/2 cup of milk, perfect amount and pretty similar to the serving size on the label. Great cereal, buy it!

+ Delicious, keeps you regular

Purchased at: Woolworths

Endeavour Hills, Victoria, Australia, Vic

• 20 comments
  • 1 question
  • 13 answers
  • 238 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2011

I quite liked this one. It also has the benefit you feel it is good for you. It tastes good, a bit of crunch to it. What I do is add it to another cereal. I vary it. Sometimes i pour it on top of a bit of porridge, sometimes I just add to another, normal cereal with milk. But it is a nice cereal not too sweet. If you like the taste of bran okay then you will probably enjoy this cereal.

+ I like a bit of crunch in a cereal, without it being too sweet. So this cereal fits the bill.

- Not cheap, but none of the brand names are.

I have the same question as Trisha - where do u buy this product. Please answer. Notice she hasn't had a response so far. Thank you. Sue.

Sue asked on Apr 03, 2018

Answer this

If you have a look at Woolworths online, you will see it listed there.
If you can't find it at a local supermarket, I could recommend buying the generic oat bran packs which are about $1.85. This product won't have any crunch and you don't eat it alone-use it to sprinkle over your other cereal or porridge-but I have read nutritionist reports that state it is really good for you.

It was in the cereal isle at the supermarket. Woolworths at Northland in Preston, Victoria.

Thank you guys. I live in the Illawarra and don't see it at my local Woolies. They have other varieties but not the one recommended by the doctor which is Uncle Toby's Bran Plus. Shouldn't be so hard. I'll keep looking if no luck will try your recommendation Sherri.

My Doctor advised me to buy Uncle Tobys All Bran Plus and I can't seem to find it. Can you please advise what I should be looking for.

Trisha asked on Mar 14, 2018