Highly recommended!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

UNO helped us get our home loan. Their service was exceptional throughout the whole process. Nothing was too much trouble. They worked very hard to get what we were after. With outstanding communication, patience and ability to problem solve, UNO made the whole experience less stressful. I always felt I could count on them and had complete trust in what they were doing. This was largely due to the efforts of Kristie Oldfield. Her guidance and support was truly exceptional!! A special thank you to Crystal Bowman for help support as well. Thank you!!

Home loans made easy - UNI are EXCELLENT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Exceptional service from UNO, they made this whole refinancing process easy. They worked very hard to obtain exactly what we were after, and always quick to respond to my thousands of questions. Could not fault their service, excellent every single step of the way.

It was great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

It was a great experience and very friendly service. Great communication and they explained everything very well. Thanks for making It a great process

Couldn't recommend higher!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

UNO helped us refinance our home loan and we couldn't be happier with the service, communication and customer support! We ended up with a better product, just right for us. Outstanding and proficient communication via phone and email with a real personable approach. Great job UNO team!

Exceptional service they go the extra mile!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I can't thank the team at uno enough for there follow up, dedication and outstanding customer service. I had the pleasure of dealing with Tian, Torika and Crystal who were all outstanding. Thank you I look forward to dealing with you all again.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Very refreshing to have such a player in the market. Great customer service end-to-end. They genuinely care and make effort to make sure the process goes as smoothly and seamlessly as possible. Would highly recommend Uno to anyone!

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent service and customer friendly team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Great and supportive customer service team. They provide a good web platform for the process and the email/ telephone support was of high standards. They keep the customer updated regularly.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Thank you for sharing your awesome experience. Be sure to let us know if there is anything else you need!

uno Home Loans

Best Ever Experience with a Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2018

Many thanks to UNO and their wonderful staff, especially Kristie and Nicole, for all their hard work in making our Home Loan experience effortless and quick as was required for a pretty tight settlement deadline. The customer focus and service is the best I have experienced from a financier or broker, having done it many times over my 56 years and in my professional capacity as a Chief Financial Officer. It was extremely proactive in its application, client friendly in its interaction and immediate in its results. Cannot say enough or recommend more highly.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Alan & Anna, thank you very much for the kind words. Your feedback has been shared across the business, needless to say, all were thrilled to read such a positive endorsement.

We wish you all the best.
uno Home Loans

The Best home Loan Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Thank you to all at UNO for your friendly and professional service assisting us to obtain re-finance on our home loan.
Your personal approach to our needs was very much appreciated and I wish you continued success.
Ian

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Ian, thank you for your kind words. We appreciate each and every customer that takes the time to share their feedback. Even though your loan is settled our team are more than happy to chat you ... read more »

Fantastic Work as We Thought We Couldnt Do Ut.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Thanks to Carlo and Crystal they both contributed to making our dream a reality. Carlo worked tirelessly liausung between all stakeholders to ensure all i^s were dotted and t^s crossed. Thank you Carlo. Crystal managed the settlement end and was in constant contact makung us aware of everything that was happening and pulled off the settlement date to everyones benefit. Thank you Uno

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Congratulations, Gayle and Lenny. Thank you for the kind words, it was our pleasure helping you achieve your goal. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your loan. We... read more »

Ace service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Friendly and helpful service. Very informative. Quick but very useful for information. Definitely recommend Jess and the team at UNO

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Danni, thank you for the kind words. We think Jess is a star, great to see you agree!

If there is anything else we can do or if you have a question, please don't hesitate to contact Jess or the team directly.

Simple, convenient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Very straightforward service from browsing what’s around through to refining my options with a shortlist the uno team put together for me. Only concern was with the speed that my preferred lender moved - both uno’s fault, but was a little frustrating all the same.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. Our home loan advisers negotiate and manage lenders on your behalf. Unfortunately, some lenders take longer than others,... read more »

Verified Customer

They did what no other broker could do! A++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

I can not thank the team at UNO enough. As I didn’t fit the ‘usual’ lending criteria I had been knocked back or offered a far from acceptable refinanced amount to carry out renovations to my home by other mortgage brokers. I had all but given up hope until I researched on ‘Google’ and UNO home loans popped up. I cannot fault the team I dealt with and many thanks go to Crystal, Torika and Tian for the exceptional service and attention to my particular case. They made the whole process easy from start to finish. I look forward to contacting them in the future with all my property financial needs. Their ‘CANSTAR’ award is well deserved!

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi there, that's awesome feedback - thank you for sharing your story and helping others hear about the great work our team do each day. We're stoked that we could help you with your home reno. Be ... read more »

Great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I had been looking for options to re-finance my home loan to make things more manageable. Found an ad for UNO online, and from the first contact, they have been helpful, prompt to reply and always pleasant. I dealt with Paul Sealey, and Crystal Bowman, and found them both to be extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with, and made the whole process so stress-free, and I ended up with a fantastic result!! Thank you

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Michelle, thank you for your kind words. We love receiving positive customer stories like the one you've shared. Remember, our team are here to help! If at any point you have a question about yo... read more »

wonderfully helpfull

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

After being turned down for a small homeloan I stumbled on an add for UNO on the internet.
Sent them a message thinking it might be a waste of time,I got a reply within the hour. Long story short, we got the loan and Chrystal could not have been more helpful. Every little question or problem I had it was dealt with in record time. Always courteous and pleasant. Today was the finish and we got our loan in good time. I am very sure that we will call on UNO again if we need to and I will tell all my friends, family and anyone I know how good they have been for us.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Thank you for spreading the love, Barbet. We're a small, home-grown business and we really appreciate customers, like yourself, helping us introduce more people to the great work our team do! It w... read more »

Easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

I would definitely recommend UNO team.. I just refinanced a loan and applied for Investment and the assistance I get from them is amazing. Being kept all the way through without any follow up. I would like to pass special thanks to Kym Moore who helped me with all my questions.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Congratulations on your recent refinance and thank you for taking the time to share your story. We always get a kick out reading our customers' awesome experience. Thanks once more for choosing u... read more »

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

So easy, great communication, and a fantastic rate!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Quick responses, professional communication, very helpful and good at simplifying the process. Put so much effort in, always ready to help. Thanks.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

It was our pleasure, Lou. That's what we are here for. Please don't hesitate to drop us a line if you need any further assistance.

Thank you for the kind words, we wish you all the best!

Amazeballs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

These guys are on the ball. They prioritised our pre-approval to get it done quickly enough to bid on a house that we saw come up. Then they helped out immensely after commbank stuffed up when setting up the mortgage account. Thanks Uno! Big ups to Geeta and Crystal :-)

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

That's awesome news, Lindsey! Thanks for sharing your recent experience. We think Geeta, Crystal and the entire team are pretty 'amazeballs' too ;) Don't forget, if you have a question or wish to... read more »

They don't care about the customers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

After reading all the good reviews we decided to choose Uno home loans but I was wrong. Out of all [name removed] was the one has bit of respect for customers. [name removed] is such a pain in the head... [name removed] has no respect for the customers. She didn't help us at all while taking care of our application. She didn't do anything for us, if there was any issue she would just send it to us without solving it herself. It's a torture. She just doesn't care about the customers. Or she is a racist woman. If you are going to Uno home loan ask for [name removed] only ... She is good.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Always kept up to date with phone calls or emails very personalised would recommend to anyone thank you to the team that assisted

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Thank you for choosing uno. If you have a question about your loan or wish to chat through your first statement, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We're here to help!

1 of 4 pages