Uno home loans

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

I found Uno home loans were great to deal with not only did they give me one of the best interest rates available but with minimum fuss and drama, there professorial team members were great to work through with plus they beat hands down all the other lenders set up cost on myhome loan as I can assure I have been shopping around

The communication was fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Kristie was so helpful. Thank you UNO for all your help,we look forward to working with you again in the future

Torika went above and beyond to make process smooth and hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Initially Germain was very patient but persistent in in getting the process started. Torika always provided all the information I needed, responded to request very quickly and kept me informed of the process/ next steps. She is clearly a passionate and happy employee. Thankyou

UNO Home Loans a pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Uno Home Loans have been a pleasure to deal with they were not pushy for a sale and during the whole process communication was excellent and we were very informed along the way. They have saved me over $1200 p/m in replayments. Highly recommend to everyone!!!

Great service and commitment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

A special thank to Kym and her team for their commitment, prompt action, following up and information provided.
It was a great experience working with you. Thank you.

Best experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Very happy with the service I received from the first moment I got in touch with them.
Tiffany Foreman was so helpful and kept me up to date all through the process.
Highly recommend them to any one that wish to save some money and slash their home loan by years.

Very helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Geeta Warghade and Tim McKenzie have been extremely responsive and supportive through my home loan process, which helped alleviate my stress. They also managed to get me a great deal.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Claudia, glad to hear our team helped you through the process and took away some of the stress of getting a home loan. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact Tim or Geeta directly.

uno Home Loans

Could we refinance our home loan easily? Yes, you can!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

A special thank you to Greg and Geeta for all their hard work in getting the best deal for our home loan! The whole process seemed daunting at times, but with their assistance, options were found and the deal was finalised. Thank you Uno for a valued service and supportive staff.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Bron, the aim of the game is to deliver a wonderfully simple experience to our customers and it looks like we delivered.

Thank you very much for your kind words and support. We wish you all the best.

Thanks UNo

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Thanks Uno home loans to find me a good deal in my home loans. It has not been a good start but thanks for hearing me and understanding my needs.

Well done!

Evangeline

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi there,

The thanks is all ours. Thank you for giving us a shot and thank you for the kind words. If there is anything else we can do to support you, just ask.

We wish you all the best,

Uno was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Kristie and Remonda were extremely helpful and understanding. I had a few issues previously in trying to obtain a loan but they provided me with some great advice and the process went a lot quicker than I was anticipating.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Adam, it's always nice reading positive stories from our customers. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the support.

Fantastic Service Could not fault them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Buying our block of land was only made possible with the help of Uno. From the first phone call I made, the team at Uno gave us incredible service. I dealt with Akin, Tian, Tiffany and Crystal. They were all great, made me feel comfortable during the entire process and provided many updates along the way. I cannot thank them enough for making our purchase possible.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Scott, congratulations on the purchase of your block of land. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, we've shared your kind words with the wider team. We appreciate th... read more »

The Best Way To Go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Excellent Customer service. I was looking for a home loan as a first home buyer.
They where very quick with answers and help and we got there in the end.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Kate, congrats on the purchase of your first home! We get a real kick out helping first home buyers get a leg up on the property ladder. On behalf of the entire team here at uno, we thank you ... read more »

The Ideal Home Loan Advisers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Excellent customer service. They go all out to get us the home loan we need and are there for us every step of the way to ensure timely home loan approval and settlement. Many thanks to Kristie and Remonda for all your help. We will not hesitate to recommend your services to anyone looking for a home loan.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Doris, congrats on your recent settlement! Very exciting.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. If you need anything else at all, don't hesitate to contact Kristy or Remonda directly.

We wish you all the best,

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

A great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I have enquired about refinancing a home loan. Kristie was attentive and thorough. She kept me updated on lender requirements,rates and answered questions all in a short time frame.In my particular situation and with a small loan it was not beneficial to change lenders however if my situation changes I would go to Kristie for assistance.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

When you're ready, you know where we are. We'll be waiting and ready to get you a better deal on your home loan.

Til next time,

Went on for 6 months and continued to give me excellent se service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Geeta and Paul were great from the start to deal with. As a first home buyer with an off the plan purchase I was very nervous. They made the whole situation very easy. With many questions and a drawn out settlement they continued to give me 100%.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Heya Michael! Congratulations on the purchase of your first home. It's not easy, but you did it and we're glad to have been part of your journey. Although the deal is done and dusted, we're still... read more »

Exceptional Service and Professional staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

UNO totally exceeded my expectations as they kept me informed all of the way, each and every time. Not once did I have to ask: “What’s next” as their staff responded professionally and instantly. Great dealing with them. Thanks to all _ Joe.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Wow, Joe, that's awesome feedback. Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We believe our team is the best out there – we may be a tad bias ;) – but it's always a great sensation when our ... read more »

Awesome team of people

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

I was very satisfyed with with the service. I found the online format to be very convenient. I would highly recommend Uno to everyone.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Ash,

Convenience is the aim of the game! We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience. If you need anything at all, we're only a call away.

Brilliant experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

The service I have been provided with thus far has been brilliant. I have had to micromanage all brokers I have used in the past and it has been refreshing to sit back and let the professionals do the work. Kristie has kept me in the loop and she is easy to get on to when I need to return a call. 10/10.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Jane, that's brilliant feedback. Kirstie and the team are always on the ball! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. If you need anything at all, we're only a call away.

Take care,

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Very happy i needed help and they wore there for me...not like my bank didn't even tried to even get in contact with me...
Keep it up guys I'll recommend you people to everybody!!

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi David, we get a real kick when we receive feedback like this. Gald we got the deal done!

Remonda is a star

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Just a quick note about my experience using Uno to obtain finance for our first property.

The platform itself was quite good, really intuitive to use and with a really good variety of lenders (better than any broker I spoke to). There were a few little hiccups with the email marketing post-enquiry (receiving too many and out of context), but as an experience marketing manager I am a tad more attuned to that sort of thing.

We elected to move forward with ING through Uno, and it was when we were paired with our support rep Remonda that Uno really started to shine.

Remonda was so, so helpful. She was consistently available for our questions, swift with her responses, very knowledgeable and often did a better job than our conveyancer did.

Tomorrow is settlement day and thanks to Remonda, it's been a breezey transition into our new home.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the valuable feedback, we've shared your thoughts with the marketing team and they are taking a look to see how they can improve the experience. We wish you all the best.

1 of 6 pages