Verified Customer

Made it extremely easy !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Customer service is A1, walked me through from start to finish. Got a great rate as well. Thank you !!

Great service and easy to deal with people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Whole team made the process much easier and smoother for me. I was guided through each and every step and had regular communication from the company representatives.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Harry, thanks for the review! It's always good to hear that the communication was there and that we were able to make this process an easy one for you.

uno Home Loans

Waiting time when i rang

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I rang Uno. The recorded voice kept saying we are connecting you now ..20 minutes later the same message. It would have been nice to hear... Please leave your message we will return your call, thank you for your patients. Not happy Jan.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Jan, we're sorry for the inconvenience! We've sent you a private message on how we can best communicate on this further. Thank you for noticing this flaw in our service, we will try our best to ... read more »

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Through a friend I was recommended Uno - I was extremely impressed with the level of service I received from the team - in particular Tian and Remonda - guiding me through the refinancing my home loan. What kept me at ease was the constant communication and updates received during the during the whole process - ensuring I would not need to worry about anything. Would definitely recommend.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Wow Arthur we thank you and your friend for trusting uno! These guys really go above and beyond so we're happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience.

Dont hesitate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

I hesitated to refinance my home loan for the first time ever but with the team of Sajedul, Tian and Amy at Uno Home Loans they were so supportive every step of the way. They were able to get me the best home loan and I'm so grateful to their service and professionalism.
Excellent customer service always there when I need them.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Lou, these guys are really a power trio! It's lovely to hear that you were able to get a great deal and service. Always happy to help - we're only a call away if you still need us.

uno Home Loans

Excellent service guiding me through my 1st home loan, there every step of the way to help me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I haven't applied for a home loan before so the process was a little daunting, and I didn't really know everything that was involved. I contacted Uno to help. Remonda has provided advice and guidance every step of the way, regularly checking in on the progress of our house search. When we finally found the ideal property, being from Sydney this took a while, Remonda was quick to act, getting our final approval in and then chasing Westpac to make sure we could finalise our offer to secure our house before anyone else offered. We had a few challenges on the way with Westpac requiring extra information at times, which is to be expecting in the current environment of a Royal Commission into Financial Services, however the thing that really set Uno apart was the constant communication to keep me updated, which gave me confidence they had everything under control.
Thank you for the support in turning what can be a very stressful process into a positive experience, with the outcome we were looking for - to become 1st time home owners.
Keep up the good work,
Dom

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Dom, congratulations on buying your first home! Communication is key, we're happy to have provided you with a such positive experience during this stressful time. Thanks for choosing uno, we're ... read more »

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

A disappointing experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

My loan took a long time to settle. Over the past three years i have had so many home loans approved directly with the lenders but none have been so slow and problematic!
There were so many mistakes which cost me dearly and ended up with a product which wasnt what i wanted. I hope this experience is not repeated.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Good to talk just now Hassan, appreciate you taking the time to help us better understand where the issues where and how to improve. Vincent (founder)

It is so refreshing to see the level of care and follow up from Vincent to improve customer experience. Thank you for following up with me and i appreciate your open mind approach to listen to crit... read more »

• 1 comment

Multiple false promises

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Spent a good 3 hours in total talking with them about my home loan refinance and 1500 cashback they were offering, and also hours on chasing them up on emails.

They promised a response in 2 days, but took a week in coming back with a response.

My case was handled by one of the staff member, but then all the sudden 2 weeks later, it was handed to another staff member who had no clue about my case history and asking all the questions all over again.

I pushed them to give me a response from the same old staff member, who came up with following email text.

"l had a chat to a senior adviser about this and basically they explained that while it is a possibility to refinance and confirm your eligibility for the cash back offer, they mentioned that the only loans that they can shortlist would be at a higher rate"

So I was eligible for refinance and cashback, but I was not shortlisted? They never mentioned that 'Shortlisting' in their promotion tariff/conditions.

Don't waste your time with them.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Faheem, Vincent Turner (uno founder) here, I am reaching out to you via email directly

Thanks for the email. I hope this review will lead way for a better customer handling in the future.

Uno Home Loans Official

Thanks Faheem, appreciate you taking the time to provide more detailed information as well.

Impressive Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Great bunch to deal with. Our loan was a difficult one, but Kristie and Tiffany were very professional in finding a suitable lender with a highly competitive interest rate, whilst communicating with me very step of the way. I highly recommend using Uno for anyone seeking a home loan.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Anthony, it's good to hear that we were able to give you the best end result despite all the difficulties! Thanks for the review.

• 6 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 33 helpful votes

Excellent support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

After the current Royal Commission commenced getting a home loan is not as easy as it used to be. While banks are willing to issue loans be prepared to be put through the wringer before you get approval. With a very tight time frame in which we had to get formal approval of our loan the support of your mortgage broker team is critical. They are the people who deal with the bank. They have to know what will work and what will not. You have to have confidence in them. I have to say that the support of the UNO team was second to none. Nichole and Paul were tireless in their efforts and very supportive. I would strongly recommend UNO.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi there, getting a home loan is indeed a daunting and difficult process so having the support of a broker is key! We're always happy to help, thank you for putting your faith and trust in us. If y... read more »

Uno home loans

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

I found Uno home loans were great to deal with not only did they give me one of the best interest rates available but with minimum fuss and drama, there professorial team members were great to work through with plus they beat hands down all the other lenders set up cost on myhome loan as I can assure I have been shopping around

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Vic, that's amazing you were able to get such a great deal and a good experience. Although the process is done and dusted, we're always here to help further if you need us.

The communication was fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Kristie was so helpful. Thank you UNO for all your help,we look forward to working with you again in the future

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi there, we're glad the team was able to provide such a pleasant experience. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

We wish you all the best until then,
uno Home Loans

Torika went above and beyond to make process smooth and hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Initially Germain was very patient but persistent in in getting the process started. Torika always provided all the information I needed, responded to request very quickly and kept me informed of the process/ next steps. She is clearly a passionate and happy employee. Thankyou

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi there, the home loan process can be difficult so we're happy we were able to make it much easier! Thanks for choosing uno!

UNO Home Loans a pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Uno Home Loans have been a pleasure to deal with they were not pushy for a sale and during the whole process communication was excellent and we were very informed along the way. They have saved me over $1200 p/m in replayments. Highly recommend to everyone!!!

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Warwick, the pleasure is all ours! Super glad we were able to help you save in the process.

Great service and commitment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

A special thank to Kym and her team for their commitment, prompt action, following up and information provided.
It was a great experience working with you. Thank you.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Borce, thanks for the lovely feedback! Kym and the team enjoyed helping you get the best result.

Best experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Very happy with the service I received from the first moment I got in touch with them.
Tiffany Foreman was so helpful and kept me up to date all through the process.
Highly recommend them to any one that wish to save some money and slash their home loan by years.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Chris, we're glad to hear you had a pleasant experience the entire way!

We're always happy to help and we wish you all the best,

Very helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Geeta Warghade and Tim McKenzie have been extremely responsive and supportive through my home loan process, which helped alleviate my stress. They also managed to get me a great deal.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Claudia, glad to hear our team helped you through the process and took away some of the stress of getting a home loan. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact Tim or Geeta directly.

uno Home Loans

Could we refinance our home loan easily? Yes, you can!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

A special thank you to Greg and Geeta for all their hard work in getting the best deal for our home loan! The whole process seemed daunting at times, but with their assistance, options were found and the deal was finalised. Thank you Uno for a valued service and supportive staff.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Bron, the aim of the game is to deliver a wonderfully simple experience to our customers and it looks like we delivered.

Thank you very much for your kind words and support. We wish you all the best.

Thanks UNo

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Thanks Uno home loans to find me a good deal in my home loans. It has not been a good start but thanks for hearing me and understanding my needs.

Well done!

Evangeline

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi there,

The thanks is all ours. Thank you for giving us a shot and thank you for the kind words. If there is anything else we can do to support you, just ask.

uno Home Loans.

Uno was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Kristie and Remonda were extremely helpful and understanding. I had a few issues previously in trying to obtain a loan but they provided me with some great advice and the process went a lot quicker than I was anticipating.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Adam, it's always nice reading positive stories from our customers. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the support.

1 of 7 pages