Brilliant experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

The service I have been provided with thus far has been brilliant. I have had to micromanage all brokers I have used in the past and it has been refreshing to sit back and let the professionals do the work. Kristie has kept me in the loop and she is easy to get on to when I need to return a call. 10/10.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Very happy i needed help and they wore there for me...not like my bank didn't even tried to even get in contact with me...
Keep it up guys I'll recommend you people to everybody!!

Remonda is a star

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Just a quick note about my experience using Uno to obtain finance for our first property.

The platform itself was quite good, really intuitive to use and with a really good variety of lenders (better than any broker I spoke to). There were a few little hiccups with the email marketing post-enquiry (receiving too many and out of context), but as an experience marketing manager I am a tad more attuned to that sort of thing.

We elected to move forward with ING through Uno, and it was when we were paired with our support rep Remonda that Uno really started to shine.

Remonda was so, so helpful. She was consistently available for our questions, swift with her responses, very knowledgeable and often did a better job than our conveyancer did.

Tomorrow is settlement day and thanks to Remonda, it's been a breezey transition into our new home.

So very helpful and lovely to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Jason has been so lovely to chat to and so very helpful. It’s the first time I have felt like someone was there to help and not felt harassed. Thank you

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Paul,

That's awesome feedback! Jason is a star and our entire team are here to help you every step of the way.

If you need anything at all, we're only a call or email away.

Riverview

• 1 helpful vote

awesomeM

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Maria was so helpful and got things moving straight away. I had all the things she needed in less than an hour.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Leah,

You're in safe hands when Maria is on the case! Shout out if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Take care,

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Very helpful and did a good job and got me a good deal and I would definitely recommend the uno team to anyone

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Mark, Thank you for the kind words. Our team pull out all the stops to make sure you get the best deal, it sounds like they got the job done. We're still here if you have any questions about... read more »

Super Fast Refinance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

We needed to refinance and we were in a hurry. Our old bank and mortgage broker had both become complacent, which only compounded the problem. Uno came to the party. We recently settled and are extremely happy. No stress, no drama, a great rate and great service from the fantastic team at Uno! Thank you!

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Chris, This is awesome feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're glad we were able to get your deal across the line in time. Be sure to let us know if there is an... read more »

Great service from the consultants!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

The loan approval / settlement process didn't go as smoothly as we expected but Uno consultants helped us getting through all the difficulties and managed to settle the transaction in time.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Jack,

Sounds like a tricky situation, glad we were able to get the deal done in time. Thank you for sharing your story, we have shared your feedback with the wider team.

Wish you all the best,

Professional, fast and personal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Carlo and Crystal did an amazing job. Profession, constant updates and fast turnaround to meet a very short settlement date. Very happy.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Dan,

Congrats on the purchase of your home. Glad we could help you through the journey. Thank you for your kind words, we've shared your feedback with the wider team.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

On the ball quick response. Return their calls when they say they will. It took a lot of running around Out of the equation and got me a really good rate. Very happy.

Ram Sefer.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Ram, The aim of the game is the make the process as simple as possible! Sounds like we delivered. Also, awesome outcome on the rate. Congrats. Thanks for the kind words, we have shared yo... read more »

Could not fault the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Uno were fantastic in helping us refinance our mortgage and got us a great rate. They took care of everything and even though the process of completing paperwork and uploading documents took longer than expected, we were kept informed throughout. Would highly recommend

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Sandra, How good is that feeling when you know you've got a better deal! We appreciate the kind words and have shared your feedback with the wider team. On behalf of the entire team here ... read more »

Great Team and People

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

this is the first time I refinance my mortgage. I have shopped around and finally have a chat with Paul. He is very helpful to start with my request. The team who helped me, Paul, Geeta and definitely Crystal are a great team to deal with. They are always there answering all your questions and keep you update with all the progress of your refinance.
Thank you Paul, Geeta and Crystal. Definitely two thumbs up for your work. All the best for you.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi there, the pleasure was all ours. Thank you for the kind words, we've passed your feedback on to the wider team. On behalf of the entire team here at uno, thank you. We wish you all the best.

Fantastic group

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

The team at Uno were first rate, easy to deal with and nothing was a burden for them .Thanks to Paul, Nicole and Remoda for their support all the way through your process , they made it stress free and. I will be recommending Uno in the future . Cheers

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Heya Paul. that's awesome feedback, thanks for sharing. Creating a stress free experience is the aim of the game, it sounds like our team delivered!

We wish you all the best, don't be a stranger.
uno Home Loans

No stress and hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I have tried lots of other brokers but got the best advice from UNO. I highly recommend them specially if you are a first home buyer.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Congrats on the purchase of your new home. How exciting! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, we appreciate the kind words.

Take care,

• 1 question

Wonderful service from Tian and Remonda

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

I am very happy with the service provided by Tian and Remonda. They knew the urgency of my applications and helped me to speed up the process. They even communicated with me after work hours to update me on the progress. I am so glad that I went ahead with Uno. The service that I received was so much better than what I received from the 'big' bank.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Wow, awesome feedback. Glad to hear we were able to get your loan across the line quickly to meet your needs. Thank you for the kind words, we wish you all the best.

Great system perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

UNO Home Loans have a great system and keep you informed all the way. I loved the service I got from UNO from the first contact and document collection from Maria. To assessment by Tim and then final processing and settlement by Nicole can"t fault them just great staff. As I live in a country location mobile phone contact is limited and they even manged to handle that well which most organizations don't they just keep on ring and delay the process. Well done UNO home Loans would recommend you 100% to anyone look for a professional easy to Home loan that is hassel free.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Lyn, We do our best to work around our customer's schedule, no matter where they live! Glad we were able to get the job done with ease, where many others have fallen short. Thank you very much... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Very happy with Uno, very responsive, always polite and willing to help, big thank you Kirsty,Crystal,Remonda... would highly recommend.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

We think Kristie, Crystal and Remonda are stars! Glad you agree. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate the feedback.

We wish you all the best,
uno Home Loans

dedicated staff to solving problems

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

We had a complex debt consolidation refinance and a renovation that required our broker Tian to undertake a lot of groundwork to get the best deal, which we were pleased with. He needed to get creative and do a lot of consultation which at times made the process frustrating and took longer than we anticipated with so many players involved. Our settlement officer Crystal was extremely professional and was simply fantastic at communicating what was happening, we always felt in the loop. We would recommend UNO as the team were very professional and we really felt they listened to us.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Amber, It sounds like a tricky deal to get across the line but glad to hear we got there in the end and you are happy with the outcome. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. ... read more »

Impeccable personalised service every step of the way!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

The Uno team were wonderful. From my initial enquiry all the way through to refinance my husband and I received personalised service and factual advice. This allowed us to make the best decision for our personal circumstance. Crystal our Home Loan Support person was OUTSTANDING! I cannot recommend Uno highly enough. Thanks Uno

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Sarah, than you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your kind words and have shared your feedback with the wider team. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to give us a buzz.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

found it hard working with different time zone and indifference.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Last November I was interested in a loan and got a phone from Uno within minutes of providing my phone number on their site.
I uploaded all my details, searched through some loans and found their website a little difficult to navigate, as I was generally interested in home much I could borrow, and also had a property in mind that I had a 20% deposit for.
Then it took about a week to get a phone call from a broker. I woke up especially early for it, as often the time difference to Perth meant nobody at Uno was online when I logged in after work.
In a four minute phone call, I was asked if I would consider a loan without my wife, and to get some more information uploaded via some app that didn't work.
I uploaded the info to the site, and then requested a call back. It never came, or was acknowledged. So I took my business elsewhere.

Almost forgot about the whole experience until today (13Mar) when Uno homeloan exactly 90 days after my contact with them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi - Vincent (CEO) here. I'm sorry we dropped the ball here. I will be personally going through the history to understand how this happened and will be in touch with you personally with updates. I ... read more »

1 of 5 pages