Thanks Team Uno!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Paul and Tiffany were the perfect mortgage coaches for this slightly anxious, first-time homebuyer! I’ll recommend Uno to everyone I know.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Elspeth, congratulations on buying your first home! It most definitely is daunting when going through this process for the first time, so it's great to know the guys here were able to help in ev... read more »

Highly recommended, great customer service...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I had very good customer service especially from kym Moore and colleen ogilvie. As I had non standard income though they made home loan very easy for me. They are easily accessible and keep you in the loop with every step. So if your home loan application is turned down by any lender, I will say definitly try UNO.
Thanks again very much guys.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Chander, that's amazing news! We're glad this dream team were able your home loan process easy for you.

Thanks for recommending us!

uno Home Loans

Great service. great people . kept me up to date and great loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

wanted to refinance my loan left details online and all flowed from there with ease. great service and great people
(Tiffany , stephen and jason ) and great loan thanks awesome

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Andrew, thanks for sharing such positive feedback. Refinancing can be a tricky process, so we're glad we were able to help you feel at ease.

Verified Customer

Expeditious, knowledgable and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Fantastic customer service! Found the best home loan suited to our needs and made the process of changing lenders so very easy. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you Tian, Remonda and UNO Home Loans

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Sally, that's great news! Congratulations on getting a deal you're happy with.

We're here if you need our help.

uno Home Loans

Treated as an individual!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Consolidating debt and finding a better deal with Uno (Kash and Geeta) was made so much easier dealing with people and lenders who actually listen and understand individual circumstances and not just treated as a number by the banks.
Good old fashioned communication works with people that care!
Thank you Kash and Geeta you have helped me tremendously!

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Gerry, thanks for the wonderful feedback. These guys are a great team, we're happy you had the pleasure of getting the best deal with them!

Canberra

• 17 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Didn’t hear back from them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

I entered my details on line and received a phone call. But the quality was so bad I couldn’t understand what the caller was saying. So he sent a link to fill in an online form. But I didn’t have separate contact details for my partner so couldn’t complete it. I sent the agent an email and that was the end of it. Nothing since. I will have to take my $470,000 loan refinancing somewhere else

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi there, so sorry to hear that. Hopefully you reached our message to try get in touch.

We're always trying to improve, so we appreciate your feedback.

uno Home Loans

I have responded to a private message.

A Graders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Absolutely amazing customer service from start to finish.

Found us the best deal and where always there to answer questions and make sure we had a clear understanding of the entire process.

The guys at UNO are serious A graders when it comes to taking the stress out of getting your home loan. We can’t thank them enough.

Massive thanks to Kym, Colleen and the entire team at UNO.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Wow that's really great feedback to hear! No better feeling than getting the best deal.

The thanks is all ours,

Great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

We changed from a Big 4 bank to a small one and the team at Uno home loans was fantastic. Tiffany kept me well informed throughout the whole process and the $1500 cash back was in my new bank account 1 week after settlement.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi John, that's amazing news. We're glad you were happy with our service and the cash back deal, what a win!

Thanks for choosing us!

Verified Customer

Highly recommend Uno. Fast, friendly and efficient service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Looking at refinancing our Home Loan, Uno was amazing through the whole process. Tony was great in providing a range of lenders with great rates and options to suit our needs and Geeta was wonderful keeping us up to date through the whole process via email and sms. It could not have been easier. I highly recommend Uno to anyone looking for a great Home Loan deal 5/5!

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Kristee, thanks for leaving such a great review! Refinancing can be tricky, so it's a great feeling to be given a wide range of options and help along the way.

Thanks for recommending us!

Best rate, fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Beat my old rate by a whole 1%
Tiffany was fantastic to deal with, was quick to answer all of our questions and followed up regularly to let me know how things were progressing.
Plus $1500 as a bonus at the end, how good is that.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Wow that's really good news to hear! We're glad you were able to get a better deal.

Best of luck,

Refinancing using Uno

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Great service during the whole process, made things very easy.
Big shout out to Amy, kept us in the loop all the way.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Steve, that's lovely to hear! I've shared your message to Amy and the team.

Best of luck,

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

The loan rate I’m happy with. I was very happy with Geeta and Kashif service i had a very tight deadline to get this loan finalised and between the two of them we completed my settlement on time. They have fantastic customer service skills.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Tanya, how good is that feeling when you know you've got a great deal that you're happy with and within your deadline! We appreciate the kind words and have shared your feedback with the wider team.

Made refinancing VERY easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Fantastic customer service from Stacey and Geeta at Uno- they both made the refinancing process very easy and painless. They were very fast with communication and answered all questions/concerns without delay. Would definitely recommend using them!

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Lvand, refinancing can be a very difficult process so it's always good to hear that our team was able to make things easier for you. Thanks for recommending us!

Efficiency to the extreme

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Their service is outstanding. Never a delay and always very professional. This is the second time I have used them and wouldn't think to go anywhere else.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Wow Robyn thanks for choosing uno for the second time! We're so happy to help have helped you both times. If there's anything else you might need help with just give us a call.

great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

very satisfied with service provided by Paul and Tiffany. Seamless and always kept me up to date from start to finish in arranging refinance. also got a great rate.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Mike, congratulations on getting a great deal. It's wonderful to hear this feedback - these guys are really a dream team!

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

UNO made the whole process extremely easy and effortless. We're great with communication and providing updates. Would definitely recommend their services.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Petar, thanks for recommending uno! We're super glad you had such an effortless experience with us.

Verified Customer

Made it extremely easy !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Customer service is A1, walked me through from start to finish. Got a great rate as well. Thank you !!

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Cheryl, thanks for sharing! We're glad you got a deal that you were happy with paired with excellent service.

uno Home Loans

Great service and easy to deal with people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Whole team made the process much easier and smoother for me. I was guided through each and every step and had regular communication from the company representatives.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Harry, thanks for the review! It's always good to hear that the communication was there and that we were able to make this process an easy one for you.

uno Home Loans

Waiting time when i rang

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I rang Uno. The recorded voice kept saying we are connecting you now ..20 minutes later the same message. It would have been nice to hear... Please leave your message we will return your call, thank you for your patients. Not happy Jan.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Hi Jan, we're sorry for the inconvenience! We've sent you a private message on how we can best communicate on this further. Thank you for noticing this flaw in our service, we will try our best to ... read more »

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Through a friend I was recommended Uno - I was extremely impressed with the level of service I received from the team - in particular Tian and Remonda - guiding me through the refinancing my home loan. What kept me at ease was the constant communication and updates received during the during the whole process - ensuring I would not need to worry about anything. Would definitely recommend.

Comments
Uno Home Loans Official

Wow Arthur we thank you and your friend for trusting uno! These guys really go above and beyond so we're happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience.

1 of 7 pages

Can we buy a property in Qld and apply for finance here The house is 4 Bed at 255.000 we have 45000 and also 1 St home buyers single income of 90.000pa and been at my full time job for the last 19 years

Fred asked on Aug 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Fred, I think we're probably too late in answering this, apologies for the delay. If we can still help you please email me at vt@unohomeloans.com.au and I'll get straight on to it for you. At a glance it looks positive however we'd need to understand a little more about your situation, thanks! Vincent

Hi how does the brokerage fee/commission structure work on uno's loans?

JOHN asked on Jun 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi John, great question, I hope this answers it...

uno is paid upfront and ongoing commission from lenders for each home loan we settle. This is paid to uno as a business - individual Home Loan Advisers don’t receive a commission when you settle a loan.

Whenever we recommend a loan to you, we will provide a detailed outline of the commissions we are eligible to receive from the lender if you settle with uno. It’s important to also note that, as a customer, you don’t pay uno a fee.

The home loans we recommend are chosen based on their suitability for your situation and needs, not commissions.