From the 26th of February, UPPAbaby Australia is offering each reviewer that takes the time to write a review a free Bumbo Elipad. It is possible that the reviewers below may have received this incentive.

Adelaide

• 2 answers

Love this pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I searched far and wide for the best pram and I am more than happy with my vista.
I wanted to make sure I would only be buying one pram that would last me a long time as I am planning on having more kids in the future.
The vista is built really really well. The quality is great, it looks amazing. The storage space is spacious - can fit a whole shop for a family of 3 easily. Can add an extra seat for another child. But the best part is by far the drivability. The drive is smooth and it is easy to steer. I am really glad I bought this pram and would 100% recommend it to anyone that wants a really good all round pram.
It's not cheap but you definitely get what you pay for and I'm very happy with my investment.

shepparton

Model: Sam (Purple)

i love this pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

i found the vista really good as a double pram and not overall heavy to lift when getting into the car or out of it. it fold really easy and at times i could set it up one handed. using it as a double pram was great when my 4 yr old was refusing to walk and it was easy to use.

Moorebank

Great choice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Uppababy is great. Compact and light. Design is nice too. Easy to fold and fit in smaller cars. Just wish i purchased the uppababy Vista. Also the uppababy strollers are great too. Only thing that i dont like about the uppababy alta is that the baby cant lay flat in the pram.

sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Model: Henry (Blue Marl)

Disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

The extension canopy fabric tears out after 6 months of use and it's not covered under warranty for repair. I don't understand why such fragile fabric is used for the canopy. It's a such expensive pram. Not worthy the money.
The canopy extension is useless under windy condition and not long enough for sunny days.
It also take up a lot of space in the car.

Model: Georgie (Blue)

We love our vista pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

We love using our vista pram and taking our little one out for walks. It's very strong and the handle is a good length and the wheels grip very well on the ground. The over top hood really keeps the sun out but the luggage carrier could be much bigger

Best pram on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I have been using this pram for over a year and cannot fault it. It is smooth the use, incredible storage, love having bub sitting up so high with me and the sunshade is one of its best features. After trying so many other prams, uppababy was hands down the best quality and smooth ride for both myself and bubs. Love that it can accommodate 2 babies without loss to the storage which is so needed with everything babies need. Cannot recommend the investment anymore. Don't hesitate to try it out, you will love it and buy it immediately!

Purchased at: Kiddie Country

GLEN ESK

Model: Denny (Red)

This stroller is very attractive to me.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

This stroller is very attractive to me. First of all, the stroller does feel very sturdy and safe, plus a huge basket that is convenient for shopping. Second, there is a great feature that is the height of the seat. High height of the landscape, so that the baby and our distance closer, communication more convenient. The front and rear seats can then be exchanged for easy folding and opening.

Geelong

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

I bought this pram second hand (although it had only been used for 6 weeks by first owner), as i thought the cost brand new was a little steep. Worth every cent! I love how big the storage basket it - I can literally put a whole grocery shop down there.
Its easy to steer and its great being able to change the direction of the seat, as I loved having my baby face me when he was younger. The one handed recline and handlebar adjustment is also so handy!
It is a big pram, but if you like shopping etc it is amazing!

Highly recommend best buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Easy to push around on all surfaces. Compact fold and lightweight to lift into the car. Bassinet is perfect even if you wish to use it as a overnight sleep, good when travelling in lieu of bring a massive porter cot. Great material you can wipe down clean. I Added on the leather bumper and handle as a perfect addition - it wears well given the fact its in high use when pushing the pram

• 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 9 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: Gregory (Graphite)

Very sturdy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Easy to maneuver and it's a solid build. I like that it has many configurations for a growing family, and the shipping tray below is so large!
Compared to other models I've seen, this is the easiest to change between forward facing seat and rear facing seat.
Initially, I didn't want to pay more than $300 for a stroller but after seeing so many other brands, this seemed worth the money.
Comes with a bassinet to for newborns and the extendable sun shade with vents really sold me.
Another great feature is the height of the seats. I don't want to be bending all the way down to be lifting the baby out of the seat. The handle bars are height adjustable too so it's great for both short and tall parents.

Melbourne

Model: Pascal (Grey)

Pretty good but small bassinet and flimsy sunshade

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

I had done a lot of research and was excited to buy this pram for my first baby. Very good quality and sturdy with big basket (great for groceries). However the bassinet is quite short and my baby outgrew in by 2 months... and you can’t use toddler seat until 3 months so I have to buy the snug seat insert so she can use the pram for the next month. if you think you might have a tall baby, and will be using bassinet, i suggest you look at alternative brand (bugaboo and Joolz have very long bassinets). Also, the canopy is nice but the silver extension part is quite flimsy and it has mesh on the sides so baby still exposed to glare even when it’s fully down...so I need to cover with muslin if she wants a snooze. It’s relatively easy to fold and unfold, but a bit tricky to carry in folded state. Good quality wheels give a pretty smooth ride.

Purchased at: Bubs n Grubs

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Model: Taylor (Navy)

I always wanted an uppababy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I was always going to get an uppababy, I wanted one and that was it! I didn’t look around which looking back I wish I did.

Look, it’s a great single pram - great basket, easy to push, looks lovely but it’s really not great for any terrain that isn’t flat.

That being said though we do like outlets pram but wish maybe it had better wheels. :)

Victoria

Model: Denny (Red)

Great recommendation an Bub loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

We got recommended to buy this while looking around at different options for our new born. Being first time perants it was hard to know what was safe or not but after buying this we haven't looked back. It handles very well and easy to use and fold away! Plus bubs love it

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Brisbane

• 2 comments

Model: Henry (Blue Marl)

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Kiddie country customer service was not great. My order was dispatched significantly later than advertised and I was not offered any form of compensation for that. However, So happy with my uppa baby! Was torn between this and the bugaboo and steelcraft but so glad I went uppa baby! it’s so easy to manoeuvre with one hand (ican walk my retriever on a lead in one hand and push baby in the other) easy to fold out and get into our small car too and we can add extra seats later if we want. The basket is huge too!

Purchased at: Kiddie Country

NSW

• 15 helpful votes

Excellent pram - highly recommended

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

This pram is easy to use, fold and reopen and most importantly my baby loves it! It’s built extremely well and gives you confidence that baby is well protected and comfortable when out and about. Only downside (why it’s 4 stars instead of 5) is the price. Very expensive but worth it in my opinion.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Model: Pascal (Grey)

Just ok, expensive for its performance

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

We purchased uppababy 2018 . Compare to its price it is just ok.
First not very friendly to use.
Not light compare to competitors.
Straps adjustment is really hard . It think the previous version was easier.
Honestly you do not see anything particular to spend so much money on it. My brother bought different brand with less money and much easier to use.
The price should be

• 1 comment

Model: Gregory (Graphite)

Great pram, used for 2.5 years now.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

I purchased this pram in July 2015 and have used it as my main pram since November 2015. I have a 2.5 year old and a 7 month old and the double seat functionality is fantastic. You do need to put the heavier child in the "main seat", otherwise it does make steering quite difficult. I have used it with a maxi cost capsule with the adapters and it was so easy to use. I have to say the size of the basket is AMAZING. I don't know how many times I've popped to the shops or gone somewhere thinking i would only need to get 1 or 2 things, but end up doing a huge shop and I've filled the basket right up, almost doing a full shop. Ive also had lots of compliments on how nice the pram looks and how high the seat is - making the baby/child nice and close to you - so you can easily pop the dummy in/tuck their blanket in etc. The only downside is the wheel base is quite wide (mine is the original model where the wheels are a bit wider), but the flip side of that is the pram does feel very sturdy and safe, plus the bonus of the huge basket. Its easy to fold and open, and easy to manoeuvre.

Customer service have been amazing when I had an issue with a faulty wheel- they sent me another one out without an issue. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good sturdy pram- especially if they are planning on having two kids close together in age. Ive had two friends purchase the pram from my recommendation and they are as happy as I am.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Model: Jake (Black)

Terrible customer service and stated that there 3 year warranty only covered faults that were picked

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

Great to manoeuvre unless you are going up hills- tends to tip sideways.

Requires two hands to unfold and put together and is impossible to carry in one go.

Takes up heaps of room when dismantled.

Stitching on both hoods has come undone, press studs have broken and straps have freyed not to mention holes in the basket and bassinet fabric.

Great pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I tried a lot of double prams. Uppababy is great quality, and so many options available. It’s being sold in more locations too, I purchased directly from the distributor and they were easy and great to deal with. I can use the pram for my baby or when i have the toddler with me too. The bassinet is great for a newborn, though smaller than my bugaboo cameleon. I loved my bugaboo but the uppababy comes very close for a double. The seats a re a lot bigger then the bugaboo and an actual seat not like the mountain buggy duet. They recline or sit upright. The basket is also a plus - again unlike the bugaboo I can fit my baby bag, plus a picnic rug and lunch boxes all in the basket. Definitely consider this pram if you’re having a bub and a second one.

Purchased at: Coolkidz Australia

• 2 comments

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Just received our Uppababy Vista pram today and I’ve already taken it for a test run. I absolutely love it and think the quality is first class. It is sooo easy to Maneuver and loving the extra basket space. I upgraded from my redsbaby Jive as I have another on the way and hated the way the tandem setting looked on the Jive. I can handsdown say this pram is much more surlerior. I didn’t realise a pram could be so easy to push/ Maneuver. Very happy with the quality of the product and would definitely recommend.

Purchased at: Bubs n Grubs

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 11 pages

Gregory (Graphite)

Is this pram fit in Nissan MICRA 2017 car boot?

Nirosha asked on Nov 30, 2018

Hi

Best is to go to the store and ask the staff to try if it fits in your boot. Thats what we did seeing if it fity in the toyota corolla. I think it wont fit. But worth trying. Good luck.

Fits in my mazda 2 not sure what a Nissan micra is like, I just split it into 2 and put the seat next to the baby seat in the back or passenger seat if its just me and bubs.

I was able to get it into a Hyundai i30 but it is a tight fit. I'd go to a store and try it yourselve as thats the only way to know for sure

Has anyone used the bassinet overnight? If so, do you recommend buying the stand? apparently it's safe for overnight use. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks!

DD79 asked on Oct 28, 2017

Answer this

We used the bassinet for about 10weeks overnight with the uppababy stand. We used till bub could roll and then stopped using.

Thanks Chrissie, do you think the stand is necessary?

Can anyone help please...I need to know which infant safety/capsules can be used with the new Uppababy Vista Henry? Thanks so much

Trich asked on Jul 19, 2017

Hi Trich,
I use Maxi Cosi Mico Ap Isofix. I find it very useful as it can be used as car seat as well. I got this as a gift so don't know the price details. Hope I could help you.

Thanks Tara...how are you finding the Vista Henry...I want to buy it for my daughter...bubba will be her first...its just the start of her & her hubby's lil family...so wants something that will grow with them... Do you find it easy to fold & unfold? That's a feature that's important to me..I had the worst time with my eldest daughter's pram...a nightmare...don't want to go through that with my 2nd grandbaby lol...Thanks for taking the time to respond...its great appreciated Take care Trich : )

See all 7 questions about UPPAbaby Vista

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Taylor (Navy) Jake (Black) Pascal (Grey) Georgie (Blue) Henry (Blue Marl) Denny (Red) Gregory (Graphite) Lindsey (Wheat) Maya (Yellow) Sam (Purple)
Price (RRP) $1799 $1799 $1799 $1799 $1799 $1799 $1799 $1799 $1799 $1799
Age 0+months 0+months 0+months 0+months 0+months 0+months 0+months 0+months 0+months 0+months
Product Weight 12.5kg 12.5kg 12.5kg 12.5kg 12.5kg 12.5kg 12.5kg 12.5kg 12.5kg 12.5kg
Folded Height 83.8cm 83.8cm 83.8cm 83.8cm 83.8cm 83.8cm 83.8cm 83.8cm 83.8cm 83.8cm
Folded Width 67.3cm 67.3cm 67.3cm 67.3cm 67.3cm 67.3cm 67.3cm 67.3cm 67.3cm 67.3cm
Folded Length 34.3cm 34.3cm 34.3cm 34.3cm 34.3cm 34.3cm 34.3cm 34.3cm 34.3cm 34.3cm
Weight Capacity 23kg 23kg 23kg 23kg 23kg 23kg 23kg 23kg 23kg 23kg

The main difference between these models is colour