Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

Our cleaner was on time, polite and asked if there was anything special we required. He did a fantastic job.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Great and quick customer service. Cleaners are prompt, friendly, efficient and do a thorough job. So nice to come back to clean home!

Using UrbanYou for Gardening

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

I have recently used UrbanYou for 2 gardening projects where I needed some help.
On both occasion the gardeners were prompt courteous and very helpful,going out of there way to complete the tasks
I would highly recommend UrbanYou for gardening

Fast, efficient and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

We left an inquiry and Urban You responded rapidly. They were willing to work with NDIS. We had a spring clean done followed by regular cleaning. The cleaners were on time, did a thorough job and brought their own cleaning tools. I would definitely recommend Urban You.

Clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

I’ve had this service for a few months now - they are always a hard working team, very easy to contact.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

This company makes it so easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I've been using UrbanYou since last year, had half a dozen cleans or so. They're cheap, reliable, easy to contact and make the process so smooth and easy. I had to change my bank card, did it in 10 seconds. I asked for a special element to be cleaned at home, did it in the app. It's all just perfect, and I get to choose my preferred cleaner. She's lovely!

Good, timely service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Our cleaner was very punctual (early) and she was very nice. Took direction well and got to work right away. She was cleaning until the allocated time and I felt she left the place in a nice condition. Would recommend the service.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Hi Linda, thank you for sharing your lovely feedback and experience with UrbanYou.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Cleaners are so nice. On time and attention to detail is amazing! Great service! The company always provide the time most suitable for me. Very easy to arrange.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Thank you for sharing your feedback Tesh as we love hearing that we're helping to make things a little easier.

Wonderful to have such a sparkling house!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Friday afternoon just before a family get together on the weekend and my cleaners left my house beautifully clean and welcoming so I could concentrate on all the other things you have to do when entertaining. Thanks! Great job!

Good clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

They provided a professional clean and were focused on the job. Much appreciated.

The price was also reasonable. The customer service over the phone was very professional, clear and informative. I was able to tailor the clean to my requirements without it being too expensive.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Thank you! We're thrilled to hear you loved the service. See you again soon. Kate - UrbanYou

Reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Our cleaner turns up on time and follows directions cheerfully and efficiently. The admin support at UrbanYou always follow up promptly and efficiently.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Hi Sally, this is wonderful to hear! We strive to be the best - so how can we improve to make this a 5-star experience for you? Please let us know and we'll be sure to give it our all. Thanks, Kate - UrbanYou

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Very impressive service- it was so easy to organise. The cleaners were punctual did an amazing job. Would definitely recommend

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Excellent!! Thank you for sharing your experience and we're so happy to be bringing some sparkle to your home every week.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Quick and easy service, love that you can organise everything online. Quite well priced. My cleaner was very thorough and my house was left spotless.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're proud of our high standards and mission to make home services easy, so thrilled to hear we lived up to the expectation. :-)

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Our first experience with UrbanYou was great - our cleaners were very polite and attentive. We will be using your services every fortnight from now on!

Verified Customer

Very impressed with quality of work & service was exceptional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

We are both so impressed with William's work. The cleaning was so comprehensive that our apartment feels brand-new, and our balcony has never looked better. We found both William and the team personable and professional and we had no qualms about having them cleaning our home while we were away. We will certainly be hiring them again and recommend them to anyone looking for a really good clean.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback and we've passed this onto William who is beyond thrilled!

UrbanYou are the best!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Once again UrbanYou provide quality service leaving our apartment looking immaculately clean! Thank you for bringing the apartment back after a busy Christmas period!

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Brilliant and so glad to hear we help out, as the last thing you want to be doing around Christmas is cleaning. Thank you for sharing your experience with UrbanYou.

Excellent Cleaning service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Booked this recently for a one off clean. Excellent communication upon making booking. Confirmation actually listened to my comments. Cleaners were on time, polite and worked hard.
Then an email to confirm if we were happy. Simple really.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Alex, we're thrilled to hear you enjoyed the UrbanYou experience and we hope to see you again soon. :-)

A great New Years clean!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Our regular cleaners were away and 3 lovely people turned up on time and did a great job in the searing heat - not easy in a house you are not familiar with - so many thanks!

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Thank you Claire for sharing your great experience with UrbanYou! :-)

The service was amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

This is my first experience with UrbanYou and was absolutely better than I thought. The guy who came to clean was super professional and left everything super tidy, shiny and clean. I'm so happy with the service that me and my partner are thinking to do it every week! We just loved it!

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Hi Camila, this is brilliant to hear! We look forward to seeing you more often and bringing extra sparkle to your home. Thank you, Kate

Melbourne

Private message

Exactly what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

Fast, efficient, friendly service on a relatively short notice. I gotta sit back and relax while the house was cleaned perfectly. Very happy customer.

1 of 13 pages