Terrible Experience. Cleaner never came

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Amazing how far I had to go to get them to find out where their cleaner was. Turns out he never even bothered coming. Incredible waste of time.

Great reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

Cleaner showed up on time and was great with communication beforehand. It's easy to book and always a good job for a reasonable price.

Outstanding Cleaning Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

A young lady named Iza did a fantastic job cleaning my former apartment before Bond inspection. I will absolutely call again, and likely to arrange a regular cleaning schedule with Utban You at my new apartment.

SYDNEY

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Service often good but variable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

We've had some amazing cleaners and gardeners. Also one really bad experience the night before a kid's party (less than half the house cleaned in 3 hours) which left me cleaning til midnight myself. I was scared to give negative feedback on that person since the cleaners have my address.

So easy and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Urban You is an easy booking system to use, secure and allows me the peace of mind of not handling payments or background checks etc because they manage everything for me. I'm very happy.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

The lady who cleaned our apartment did an excellent job. I can't wait to book again! I will be recommending Urban You to family and friends.

Outstanding Cleaning Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

UrbanYou are fantastic cleaners! We recently used them for an end of lease clean and were exceptionally happy with their attention to detail in respect to the cleaning work that was performed and the friendliness of the 2 cleaners who carried out the job. As a result of this experience, we are now going to use them on a regular basis to clean our new property. Don't hesitate to book UrbanYou for a wonderful end of lease clean at an extremely reasonable price!

Convenient service, great quality clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

I tried these guys cause I needed the flexibility to have my cleaning day change and can't really do that with one regular cleaner, and I loved the fact that I could pay and make bookings/changes from my phone. No cash on hand needed and easy rescheduling. It's gone really well so I use them every month and it's been over a year now. The cleaners are always extremely professional and friendly and do a top notch job. Highly recommend.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Thank you! It's always lovely to hear from our long term clients and know everything is still going strong. Kate, UrbanYou

Consistently excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

We've had the same cleaners for a few months and find it difficult to fault their work. They have an excellent standard and work ethic.

Convenient cleaning service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Urban You is very easy to book in and schedule a cleaning service at short notice. The cleaners are reliable and on time and provide a reasonable service.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Thank you for the glowing feedback! :-)

The best cleaning service I’ve tried

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

UrbanYou is the best cleaning service we’ve tried by a long shot. We were unhappy with the previous service we had so tried UrbanYou and the difference was huge. Happy to be an ongoing customer!

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Julian, we're super excited to read your feedback and love that we're making a difference. See you again next week!

Awesome Cleaners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

I booked end of lease clean and wanted to make sure i got value for money.
A team of 2 showed up and I checked in on them during the day. They were always working hard abd did an outstanding job.
Book Urbanyou.. you will not regret!

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Thank you Heidi!! The team is thrilled to have made the move a little easier. Enjoy your new home.

On time, job done. No hassles. Thanks

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

On time, job done. No hassles.
Easy to book a job. Fast reply and communication was good.
Payment was easy and would recommend to others for sure. Thanks

Sparkling Spring clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I was really happy with the results of my spring clean. The cleaners turned up on time and got straight to work. I live in the inner west, so the dust was pretty extensive, so i was loving my sparkling dust free house when i got home.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Thank you Penny, we're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your sparkling home.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Our regular cleaner was on holiday but no fear! UrbanYou sent us a great fill in (very punctual) & he left our house sparkling clean.
Great service.

August 7th 2018 Update: Great Fill In

Our regular cleaner was unavailable but no drama at all. UrbanYou arranged replacement cleaner who left the house spic & span (& was very punctual too!). Fabulous service

Excellent clean and arrived on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Very happy with the service I received, he was punctual, arriving right at 7am for the 7-8am window and did an excellent job.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Rachel, thank you for the glowing feedback. :-)

Great 1 person service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

I have had a few 2 people at one time services but Urban you offers the 1 person for the job and he did an amazing job

Our house looks amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I am very happy with this service. Our house looks amazing, I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much to the lady that came today, she did a great job!

August 14th 2018 Update: Great service again!

Very happy once again with our service today! So nice to come home to a clean and tidy house! Thank you

Amazing timeliness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Love that I am able to book in a cleaner on Sunday night to clean on Monday morning! Amazing work and great communication.

Life changing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Completely life changing. Easy to set up and love the direct debit. Most importantly, we now never EVER argue about cleaning

1 of 6 pages