Best spring clean ever!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

As Christmas is fast approaching, I started to think of doing a spring clean. A friend of mine suggested UrbanYou. I was a bit hesitant but I thought id give them a go. I went online and thought that I'd be in for a long wait. Sixty seconds later I had a booking for the next day! They explained their UrbanYou Satisfaction Guarantee and arrived promptly the next day. What a difference! It was so nice to sit back with a cuppa, while the nice gentleman spring cleaned my home. I will be using UrbanYou next year and I'm giving my Mum a gift voucher (which is easily bought on their website) for Christmas. I highly recommend this service.

I am very happy with the service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

The cleaner was on time, friendly and efficient. I am l am happy with the service and have confidence that the weekly clean will be carried out competently.

Great job in our office

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

The girls did a great job of our office space. Arrived on time and with no hassle. Thank you.
Sam

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

House looked, smelled and felt very clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Our first clean with Urban You was not great but they worked with me and sent new cleaners and my house is now absolutely sparkling. I appreciated that they were receptive to feedback and I was extremely happy with my last clean. They emptied all the bins (even nappies) and went so far as to wind up all my charger cables. Everything was tidy.

Five Stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Needed a cleaning service at short notice. Urbanyou organised a team within 24 hours. Excellent, prompt and professional service. Would recommend.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Brilliant! We take such pride in our ability to secure a great local team at short notice. Thank you for the recommendation! :-)

Noble Park North

Verified Customer

A great job for the amount of hours allocated.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

The 2 guys that turned up listened to all the instructions I gave them, and did a great job on the kitchen and the 3rd bedroom that had originally been in a very poor condition. I miscalculated on how much time was need for the job and had no idea on how bad the the carpets were. The house probably hadn't had a good scrub down for 30 years plus (Elderly Parents House) The guys assessed an extra 2 hours on the quoted job and they did their best in such a poor working environment. Very happy with what they did in the time taken.

Need larger capacity vacuum cleaner.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

The vacuum cleaner you supplied was inadequate so I gave Julio mine. Julio is a very good cleaner & pleasant.

a fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Our house was cleaned so well and it was so easy to organise. I’ll be booking in for a regular clean.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Daisy, we love that you're now a regular client. See you again soon. :-)

I’m thrilled

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

I had the worst neglected wet areas and kitchen due to a long bout of poor health and with an agent inspection looming I used Urbanyou. My apartment is sparkling from top to toe. I Am seriously considering making this a regular service well done boys I can’t recall your names I know you guys were very tall and speak Spanish

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Jennifer, this is fantastic feedback as we take such pride in our cleaning standards and trying to ease the burden of agent inspections. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Verified Customer

Gotta luv a clean house!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Booked in for a house clean 3 weeks ago - have had it carried out twice now and just brilliant. We run our own business so can't hang around so we just leave the Cleaners there doing their thing. Very professional, well done guys and gals

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Thank you for the glowing feedback. We so pleased to hear you're loving the service. See you again next week.

Amazing cleaning service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

So easy and cheap for the quality service I received, definitely worth the money. I booked everything online, I went to work and when I returned the house was spotless. So simple and convenient. Will absolutely use them regularly

Awful and kinda weird

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I'm not usually one to post reviews, good or bad, however I believe the experience we had warrants one.

I called up to get a clean for a 2 bedroom apartment. We were quoted a price for a 3 hour clean and received a $20 discount.

So on the day the cleaner turns up with a small side bag, no vacuum cleaner and no mop (we have tiles and floorboards). I found this very strange however I upon his request I allowed him to use ours.

After 2 hours the gentleman packs up and leaves after stating he was finished. As we paid for 3 hours I thought it was strange to finish an hour early.

Upon inspection I realised he had missed numerous surfaces and had weirdly used an entire roll of toilet paper (I noticed as it was our last one). After inspecting the floor and I saw specs of toilet paper all over it.

I then proceed to check my bank balance and we were charge $114 for the clean. No $20 discount and charged for a full 3 hours.

Naturally I give the team at UrbanYou a call and explain. After 3 days no response so I call back. I'm assured ill get a call back before the end of the day. Still no response. A week and a half goes by so I follow up again. I'm told ill get a call back. The next day I receive an auto-generated email with a refund for the $20 promo code and the hour that wasn't honoured. No mention of the vac, mop, missed surfaces or loo roll.

Overall a very strange and frustrating experience. With the competition for services in Melbourne I would look elsewhere.

Wonderful cleaning serivice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

I’ve had two regular cleaners over the last serveral months and very time the apartment is spottless! The cleaners are friendly and courteous and I wouldn’t hesitate to have them in my home again.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Allie, this makes us so happy to hear as we take such pride in our reliability and quality. Thank you!

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Very reliable and I am very happy with the consistently excellent service provided. I would definitely use Urban You again.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed the UrbanYou experience and look forward to seeing you again soon. Kate - UrbanYou

Sydney

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Very reliable and efficient cleaners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

The cleaners came on time and they were very friendly and nice. My apartment was cleaned very carefully and efficiently. I would recommend Jose.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Thank you for sharing your experience with UrbanYou! See you again soon. :-)

Liverpool

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

They did a great job! They were early and did everything in the amount of time allocated. Very friendly and kind. Appreciated everything this service provided. Will be coming back in the future.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Brilliant to hear!! Thank you so much Ayla for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kate - UrbanYou

Great cleaning service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

I’m very happy with our cleaner from UrbanYou. She does a great job and is very thorough and will always clean extra items if I ask. The only reason I have given 4 instead of 5 stars is because it took a few different cleaners to find the perfect cleaner. I was not happy with the cleaners sent before.

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Thank you Stephanie for the feedback. We're pleased to know we've now found you the perfect cleaner.

Sparkling clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I was very happy with the service. Everything was cleaned to a very high standard and all jobs I asked to be done were completed

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Thank you Zoe! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kate - UrbanYou

Easy As

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

The best thing about Urban You is the combination of ease and high quality service. The cleaners I had today were punctual, communicative, they did a great job, efficiently and with lightness and ease. Getting a cleaner is partly practically helpful and, in part, it eases the need for certain organisation and forward planning. And, with this in mind - my results were awesome. Thank you!

Comments
UrbanYou Official

Hi Nela, our aim is to provide a seamless experience and take all the hard work out of finding a reliable cleaning professional. This is such great news to hear you've experienced exactly that! Thank you, Kate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I booked through Urban You on a whim to try something different. It was such an easy online tool and hassle free way to book. The girls who arrived and did my house were very lovely ladies and very thorough. I look forward to them coming back!

1 of 8 pages