great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

I was really happy with the way you posted out my product. I have tried it on my artificial lawn in my dog kennels and it is amazing thank you for making a great product.

Amazing... third purchase!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Smells beautiful and removes stains so well that I use it as my go-to for all my carpet stains and spills, oh and did I say it smells amazing!

Extremely happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

This product is amazing. It really does work. After years of searching for a product for cat urine without success, Urinefree is magic. Thank you from a 5 cat owner.

Amazing product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I recently had artificial turf laid in the backyard which started to smell in the heat from the dog pee. I only needed to use Urine Free once before the smell completely disappeared!! I’ll keep using it as needed-the product is amazing and has made my yard a much fresher place to be!

use it because it works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

My wife has used this product before and told me to buy some more because it is the only one we have tried that solves the problem of the wee pooch and her toilet misadventures.

The best product ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Having two ( and sometimes more) inside cats this product is invaluable. It always seems to keep smells to a minimum

• 1 helpful vote

Urine free worked!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I have an incontinent dog and the results are urine smells everywhere. I use pee mats on chairs to prevent soiling but she always finds another surface.The odours and stains are all removed with this product.
Would be 5 stars except for the battery operated charger. It has sucked the 5 litre bottle inwards and it will no longer spray. It does dribble a bit. I have washed input nozzle and sprayer without success. I now spray with a hand spray bottle. This works on the urine but I did spend extra to get the sprayer so I suggest others don't.

Harrington Waters

Puppy Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Our little bloke likes to mark his territory all over the backyard. But with urinefree
it is all roses. A1 product.

Verified Purchase

Great product that really works! Great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

I have 2 dogs and recently bought a house with synthetic lawn. I noticed pretty quickly that in the heat the smell became overwhelming, no matter how much I hosed it down. I had tried a few other products from the local pet store, but without good results. I decided to do a google search to see what other options were out there and found Urine Free and Backyard fresh. Unfortunately it didn’t arrive when stated and seemed to be ‘lost’ (this was an Australia Post issue and nothing to do with the supplier), so I emailed them and they got back to me immediately and sent me a new one as it seemed it had actually been damaged by Australia Post and they hadn’t notified Urine Free. The customer service was great and when it actually arrived it only took 2 applications and the smell was gone! Backyard fresh was also a great alternative to use between. Definitely would recommend Urine Free!

Purely amazed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

I’m sure all cat owners know how potent their wee is and how hard it can be to remove from things but this product actually really amazed me. I needed a few coats of it as the spots were constantly wee’d on (struggled to remove the smell regardless of how much excess moisture I removed and tried all the bi-carb soda tricks) but no sign of smell at all anymore after spraying! Truly incredible.

Seems to be working. Only been a couple of weeks.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2018

Our fake grass area is in the hot sun in the afternoon so the urine smell gets stronger. Have been watering down the area and spraying on urine free.

Putty Potty trained

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

This product works really well for puppy puddles, even the cat walks around it hahaha. The only thing I found was that once the floor is washed I have to reapply it. But wekll worth it because she is learning very fast that outside is best.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Hallway of shame redeemed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

My little pugalier took to having a panic wee in the hallway when I left the house - disgusting and with limited airflow in an upstairs hall the situation just kept getting worse. One mega spray with the battery sprayer and the situation is a lot more pleasant. I'm going to have another go over just to completely eliminate the wee and UrineFree will be my go to product in the future.

Farmborough Heights

OMG AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

Thank you so much for making my Christmas an awesome day. Our two little Poodles don’t like to go to the bathroom on wet grass and when it’s raining so they decided that the patio area was the place to go. Because of this the concert was starting to smell very bad to the point of me not wanting visitors. Not anymore the patio smells awesome and it has even stopped the boys from weeping there too

Worked really well on cat pee!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Our kitty took a while to learn the litter tray- unfortunately his preferred toilet was the bedroom carpet (and we are in a rental argh!) Urine free took a few applications but took the smell right out even in areas that he had been continually using. Great product- all the previous products we used didnt work but this one did.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer

Fabulous product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Urine Free works well on concrete and artificial grass. I have used it on both. I have two small dogs. The beauty of it is that you can do the treatment yourself at anytime. Just follow easy instructions and "presto" the problem area is free of smell. It is an absolutely fab product and I would highly recommend it.

Finally we have found a solution smelly pee mat !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

We had a small pee mat that pup used at night. For a small mat (& doggy) it stunk the whole house out & cleaning it every day made no difference.
Your product is a godsend & got rid of most of the smell. With subsequent washes & applications it will only get better!
From ordering to delivery was prompt.

Works well and as described

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Thank goodness we found this product as the plastic grass in our small backyard was causing a big stink. Straight forward and easy to use and got rid of the smell.

Helpful for salvaging house after awful tenants

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

We used urineFREE with the spray connector to salvage our house after tenants had left the place smelling strongly of urine in both carpeted and hardwood floor areas (we think from dogs, cats and children). With multiple applications it has certainly helped on both surfaces. The spray connector was very helpful and easy to use, and it was great to have the instruction videos for guidance. Thanks!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

Your product is great and I didn’t smell any urine of my dog anymore. I will buy refill urine free soon. But anyway the shipping little bit expensive. Not lucky for me because I’m staying far away from city.

1 of 7 pages

Wondering the coverage area? I have a very large area pathway and tiles out door area. It is not sealed tiles and grouting. What should I buy through square footage? Cost as well.

Macgabe asked on Dec 23, 2018

Hi Macgabe,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The amount of urineFREE needed will depend on the amount and age of urine and we are therefore not able to give an exact coverage amount per square foot.
For urineFREE to work it needs to get in contact with the urine deposits and if your tiles are untreated and has exposed grout you may need a second treatment due to the porosity of the surface causing the uric acid to be in the pores of the tile/grout. If its a large area it may be most economical to get our 10 litre urineFREE to start with. All our pricing is available on www.urinefree.com.au

We hope this information has been of assistance and thank you for considering urineFREE

Seems a silly one but if I treat the small artificial grass area at a friends house and the little dog does not use the grass anymore, will it stay fresh? Or will the smell return on hot days? Have used this product before but on concrete. It was excellent. We have been staying here for two months and she uses it maybe three times a day. Just wanted to make sure I leave the garden in the good state it was when we moved in.

Cocopop asked on Nov 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi, Not a silly question at all.
urineFREE will remove the uric acid buildups that are causing unpleasant smells from the synthetic grass. Normally if the dog continues to use the area there will constantly be uric acid deposited in to the surface and you would need to reapply urineFREE to get rid of the new urine deposits. If the dog is no longer using the area and urineFREE has removed all the uric acid then there should be no more odour as the uric acid has been removed.

When I still had my old dog I found Urine Free excellent for removing the urine smell in my artificial grass. Since losing him, I only needed to use Urine Free once on the grass to remove any recent urine, and the smell has not returned despite many hot and humid days since it was treated. This product does what is promised.

Thanks for the quick response. Will report back after treatment, Confidant it will do the trick!!!

Where can I buy this?

DanCz asked on Oct 11, 2018

Hi DanCz,

To find your closest retailer go to https://www.urinefree.com.au/find-a-retailer

Product Details