Wentworth Falls

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Love USA FOODS

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Prices fair, quality good and customer service more than helpful. All the items were promptly and carefully sent out and I am now, once again, enjoying some longed for American recipes. I will definitely be a return customer.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Interesting selection of products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

It's not a really big store, but It's worth a look. They have a great range of hot sauces, which is what I'm into. Yeah ok the prices aren't real cheap, but cut them some slack, factor in the exhange rate and overseas shipping. I've bought food in from America with a drop shipping company and it's really not worth doing. Bought a few things from them online and everything was nicely packed. They put me onto Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce, so for that alone I thank them. Great effort USAFoods

The staff are friendly and helpful, I really can't understand people saying otherwise, complete rubbish.

Nice place

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

This is a great place to buy products but they need to keep things in stock more often ..but reliable shipping
and prompt service..and the products are delicious and bring back childhood memories while making more for my children and grandchildren

Will use again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2012

I can't fault their service. I was contacted by email to state some of my order was not available (I often can't get what I want from the supermarkets as they are out of stock, so wasn't too worried, gives me an excuse for another order) and the rest was on it's way. 3 days later my parcel arrives (today). Yippee!

+ Communication regarding order, fast and well packaged delivery