Happy with every order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Have been ordering from here for a while for myself and my wife who is from the US, somethings are close to use by, but it is up to you to check on their webstore which clearly advertises their use bys. Well worth the price and shipping times and have loved everything they can offer and the fast responses in regards to stock availability updates ESPECIALLY the Van Holten Hot Pickles!

Thankyou USAFoods

I love it and will reward you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I purchased some of the foods and they were fantastic. As a reward I will tell you one thing:

Riddle: A lumberjack splits two blocks of wood into 6 pieces in two swings. How does he do this? Answer: He uses a dual split headed axe.

USA foods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Great and fast shipping I would buy from USA foods again just get things back into stock quicker. would buy again

Great for a treat every few months.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I do have an issue with some of the products being out of stock and in the case of my beloved Expresso sodas, they are sadly gone entirely but overall this is a wonderful service.

They had their big sale the other month and I can't complain about the time the package took, as it was a pretty speedy delivery considering the volume of people ordering at that time and I was kept well informed along the way from them and then Australia Post.

I think some doth protest too much about the best before/use by dates. Yes, I'd prefer all stuff with many months remaining but just a tiny bit of research and you should know they stock stuff with a limited life span and when ordering you should look for the dates to be sure, so you know what you are getting into. At the recent sale, there was only one item I was interested in that I didn't buy because of a date I didn't like, so I was happy with the strike rate there.

Ideally this would be a 4* review because I would like a higher volume of stock and it still does annoy me a bit that the Manhattan coffee sodas are gone but I felt that an extra star was justified because of some over the top negativity. Anyway it's still a must shop stop for cereals we just don't get here (where I live in Australia) and although we do get pop-tarts, we don't nearly get the flavours they do, nor the varieties of peanut butter. So keep p the good work!

Happy as always

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Always been happy with products & service.
Traveling 'round Australia I expect to wait, there are plenty of remote places in this country, all things considered, I will still buy from USA Foods.
Many Thanks & Kind Regards,
Ronda J

Devonport

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Always happy with my orders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2016

I used to order from USA Foods regularly about 3 years ago, I've always ordered online as I don't live in Victoria. I've always had good service and my orders were always shipped quickly, I think only once it took about a week to ship it, but it was a busy Xmas period and this was stated on the site, and I always select Express shipping and pay for that so once shipped I get my order the next day.

I didn't order for awhile until about a week ago, and the service and order making was still as smooth as before. I had my eye on many items but they were never in stock when I would check hence why I hadn't ordered for awhile, until last week when I saw most of what I wanted in stock so went for it and made my order, I made the order after 12pm (cut off for same day shipping is before 12pm) and my order was still shipped the same day, and I received it the next day. Was very happy with that. I did leave a note on my order just asking if they could ship it ASAP so I could at least have the order by the end of the week incase it was a busy period or something, and I guess I got lucky :-)

I'm actually even happier now with their business, because years ago I did find the prices to be quite expensive for small sizes, but now its almost as if I've got my own costco at my finger tips, without ridiculous yearly membership fees, in the name of USA Foods, because the prices I paid now were absolutely worth it! Got like a kilo or two of pancake mix for $11.95, much cheaper than the supermarket! Chewing gum $1 each for some of them, again cheaper than the supermarket, and personally I prefer the flavour of USA made Extra chewing gym brand as the flavour lasts longer.

And most of my items were within use by dates with the exception of one bag of fritos already being expired but was stated on the website so I was aware (didn't change the taste of the product, still good!), most items not even expiring until next year. I even got a free Hawaiian batter packet which I can't wait to try and USA flag, which is taped to my fridge. Funnily enough I was gonna purchase the flag, but decided not to at the last minute before ordering, guess they read my mind :)

Sorry to hear other people have bad experiences, and hope no one else experiences that, but for me, I like USA Foods and will order with them again in the future. Thanks USA Foods!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne / Sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Fair Range, good service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2015

Moorabbin venue - USA Foods. The staff are always pretty laid back and friendly. They have good product knowledge and I've never had a issue with them or the service. The range of products here is pretty good. The drinks range is fair priced and they always have the staples available. Good store, could have a larger range, but got to cater for the amount of people and the popular items. I'd ring first if you are after something specific.

shell harbour

Excellent transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2015

I made Purchase recently and got my order in a few days to regional NSW. Postage was reasonable using Australia post. Could not be happier with my experience.

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Great Store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2013

I like it when I have an excuse to order from USA Foods. They have great cake, cookie and brownie mixes that I love cooking and bringing in to my workplace for everyone to eat. I travelled through 'The South' and fell in love with the Cajun/Creole food so its awesome to be able to buy the mixes from USA Foods to achieve some of the flavours I enjoyed over there. I had a banquet to cook up so I got the grape jelly to make mini fool's gold sandwiches. The gumbo mix, corn bread mix, old bay seasoning (to make Frogmore Stew/Low Country Boil) and red velvet cake mix with the Betty Crocker cream cheese icing. There were no leftovers. I am also no stanger to their array of candy especially the pixie sticks. I think they are reasonably priced considering they need to be imported. I have never had a problem with their delivery service which is usually 2 to 3 weeks and they pack it well with bubble wrap especially the pie crust cases. My only complaint would be that they are often out of stock of favourite items such as the graham crackers which I have pretty much given up on ever being able to buy. I figured there must be some Americans out there that stock up on them for the winter as I can never get them. Other than that I love their specials. My dad loves the buttermilk pancake mixes as he loved eating breakfast at Cracker Barrel. I avoid buying close to Halloween and Thanksgiving (again I figure the Americans stocking up for the winter) but I love it when they have new products you can buy. The food court at David Jones in the city has a very small USA section so it might be an idea to see what they have in stock there if you need something immediately but their selection is nothing like USA Foods. Other than that I can't fault this store.

+ Great product selection, reasonable pricing, good delivery

- Sometimes out of stock of certain products.