Love its functionality and being lightweight. Wished it had a peephole

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I love this pram and used a clip-in bassinet for the first five months and then used the normal seat. Its lightweight, easy to use and comfy for both of us. I love the colour of the tailor made in denim and the bucket works for everything I needed to carry - even for a whole day in town. I wish it had a peephole at the top like the Baby Jogger.

I really like this handy stroller.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I like this handy trolley very much, easy to move and operate. The body is relatively light, easy to store, go out easy to carry. The quality of the carts is very good, the seats can be adjusted, the practicability is relatively high, the awning is also very just, the baby sits in the inside is very safe, very comfortable.

Purchased at: Spectra Baby

great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

This is a pram with reasonable price and excellent quality. It is very easy to use and has many nice little features. The steering is great. When I arrive at my destination, I can easily disassemble into the car and quickly install. I'm happy with my baby carriage purchase. I'll recommend it to you.

Great pram.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Really good pram, very easy to handle. Like that it can be changed to face both directions and can be used from birth to toddlerhood. Denim fabric is very durable and rainwater repels from the hood. Is very light to carry. Does need two hands to fold down though which would be my only negative.

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

Great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Bub always looks comfy and falls asleep, has many adjustments and extra attachments you can add. Love how the seat is reversible and how it has a big basket but is really light weight for the size and quality and suits Bub from new born to 4 years which is so handy

Rosebery

Great for baby strollers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Great for baby strollers, it's easy to use and move. If there are more design/color options, I'll buy another one. It's very easy to assemble a pram and put different Settings, and it works very well in small corners. Good quality, good craftsmanship. Seriously, the other prams aren't as good as this one. The point is, the whole car is well designed, which should not be possible with other products. It's very subtle. As for the taste, after opening the box, there is no problem, the gadget is very complete and can be used for almost all purposes. I would recommend it to friends.

Yarrawonga

Private message

Great canopy but poor steering

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The canopy pull down is great as it has about four levels you can set it to. My partner and I have had massive steering issues as the pram likes to try and sometimes go its own way. Brakes are really good and lock the pram into place. We also paid a little under most other prams so that was good too

Purchased at: Target Australia

Excellent pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

This pram is easy to manoeuvre on all surfaces we have been on. It’s wheels are larger than my old pram which makes it feel lighter to push.
The hood extends with two additional zips. Unfortunately I can’t get the hood to stay all the way down over the pram seat. It jolts back up a little when I try but still provides a good cover to take away distractions when I need my son to sleep in there.
The seat also lifts out for more compact storage and can be put back on in reverse so bub can face you or the front. I got it for this feature.
Basket underneath is a great size and very strong.
Folding it is easy by pressing in two buttons.
Bub loves it and so do I

sydney

• 5 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 18 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Great pram for the price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

We started out with a second hand Bugaboo Cameleon 2 and I hated it. It was clunky and hard to use with my tiny hands, so we sold it and purchased a brand new Snap Ultra after a recommendation from a friend.

It's so great. I love how it folds up with the seat in it, or out of it, and it easily fits in my small boot. It's a nice smooth ride for baby, easy to push, the brake is so user friendly and the size and accessibility of the basket underneath is wonderful. No matter what we shove in there on a day to the shops, it always takes it!

We splashed out and bought a tailor made version in denim, it's a lovely material and very durable. Overall a great pram.

Excellent all-rounder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

This is a great pram. It folds up compactly, and is light and easy to transport. The wheels are big so that it is easy to go over semi-rough terrain. It looks like a comfortable ride, although the baby does jiggle around a bit.
The rack underneath the pram is really helpful for storing blankets, water bottles, and a nappy change kit.

Amazing pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

This pram is so light and sturdy, it is so easy to manoeuvre! Works well on all surfaces.
Basket is decent size and can surprisingly fit a lot more in it than I originally thought.
The fold is so compact and light to put in and out of the car.
The Hood is by far my FAVOURITE bit, extendable the WHOLE way over the seat!
And absolutely love that it isn’t a bucket seat.

My baby is so comfortable in there and first pram he has fallen asleep in when we were out and out. I have used many many prams (bugaboo, I candy, steelcraft etc) and this is the best!

Love love love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

This pram is so easy to use. Walks like a dream. its light by sturdy. Folding is quick and easy. I am always recommending this pram to expecting mums. Has a great choice of colours. As a mum who can’t drive it’s also perfect for public transport. It’s a must!

Verified Purchase

Light, easy to maneuver. very good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Pros:
easy to maneuver, it is light, I can lift it without any problems.
It is very tight/hard to fold, unfold in the beginning. but after used few weeks, it is become very easy to fold/unfold
the quality is good for this price. not the best quality, but good enough to use everyday.

Cons: will be a little bumpy when the road surface is not good enough. no suspension system. not super sturdy

Melbourne

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

We bought this in May in preparation for the arrival. The little guy arrived a few weeks ago so we've just started using it. Very light, maneuverable, sturdy. Feels safe. Easy to take the basket on and off, also easy to fold up. Aussie company I believe. It was much cheaper than city jogger etc, but every bit as good as far as I can tell.

• 3 answers
Private message

Fabtastic pram except the springs bend and make hard to put down

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I love this pram, it is so light, moves so easily and looks great. However, after 5 weeks it became very hard to put the top bit down to pack away. Valco was very helpful and sent us new springs/seat however they seemed very aware if the issue, apparently you need to pack the pram away on a flat surface which is not always practical! Therefore if they know it's a issue it should be fixed. Also it says its lie flat but it isnt it has a recline it only lays perfectly flat if you get the tailormade or buy thr bassinet

Melbourne

Reasonable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

I love the canopy, it covers the pram entirely with 1 of 4 parts of it as a screen, so air can flow more while bub sleeps soundly. It does what it needs to do, no dramas. I just have to store them in the boot in 2 parts as it cannot fit done as 1 part (got a sedan). and plus points on the storage beneath it, heaps to store when we go shopping.

My rating is off by 1 star coz i felt that it was still too chunky when stored in 2 parts in the car, but given the price, you can work around it really.

Purchased at: Baby Mode

Gold Coast

Amazing Pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

amazing pram, been through many believe it or not but this one is my favorite so far
Super super super light weight and easy to use. Wish i had it for my first one...
Shade cover works great and is very smooth to push around, Highly reccomend to any mums!

Perfect pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I love my valco baby snap ultra. It is so easy to fold away and it’s ultra light weight. I love how it’s still affordable yet very stylish. The huge bonnet cover makes it easier for me to keep the sun and wind away from my baby while the boot cover will keep her warm when out in the weather.

• 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Amazing value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

The first thing I looked for in a pram was a reversible seat, the second thing was a pram that will get my daughter from through from newborn until she's out of a pram. This ticked both those boxes and more. The snap ultra is lightweight, not chunky and so so easy to steer. The seat lays pretty much flat so perfect for that newborn stage and the shade cover covers the entire seat to keep the weather out.

Jindabyne

• 1 comment
Private message

Super light and easy to assemble

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I used this pram with a Q bassinet for the first few months. Amazing!!!! So light, very easy to manoeuvre. Just have to unclip bassinet to put up and down. When I switched the pram bit (not bassinet) I found that the mechanism to lay can’t down is a bit dodgy. It is 2 pieces of material and a clip and the front and back pieces can get out of sync meaning the body of the pram twists. I also find the basket to be s little too small. Otherwise - Super easy to put up and down, very cute looking - the fabric range is very cool!!!

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom