Brake Cabke Alsi Snappes

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Excellent pram to use but have had problems. Brake cable snapped on one side and have had a wheel replaced due to faulty bearings.
The pram is just out of warranty. For the price the pram should be far better quality. We bought a $49 stroller in Bangkok which has had more use and less problems.
Will not buy Valco again.

Purchased at: Banana Baby

Comments
Valco Baby Official

Hi Mark, I am so sorry this has been your experience. Can you please call our customer service team, they will be able to assist you with this over the phone. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000

Mascot

Good basic pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

This pram is light, easy to fold and i can maneuver with one hand even with my baby and all baby stuff on the pram. We love this pram alot but not my baby. He was insecure and prefer to be able to see me when he is on the pram.

Valco snap- Brakes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Amazing compelling customer experience . I reported the brakes have snapped, within a week they organise a new one without a question. Apart from that it is a very good pram.light weight and quality product for the price
100% I recommend to buy stuffs from valcobaby

Thanks valcobaby
SIVAKUMAR

love it compacts also

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

this is extremely easy to maneuver around i love the fact that it doesn't have those cheap plastic wheels and they have the pump ones, all these prams these day with those cheap wheel and still costing a fortune. It is very easy to unfold and carry very compact for my small car! love the quality and build so happy i got this pram.

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

Melbourne

Light weight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

We are using valco baby snap4 baby pram. It is very light weight pram. Easy to carry when boarding into trams or buses. Breaking system is very easy even when busy condition.
Very comfortable for babies during their sleep.
Can carry by closing it with one hand without any difficulty.

Private message

I've tried quite a few prams and this is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

Light weight, durable, best hood on the market (talk about sun protection!), easy to manoeuvre and simple to fold. Want more? Okay! It also has a great basket size, 5 point harness for safety and if you buy the sports pack you can take it almost anywhere thanks to the pneumatic wheels.
I seriously love this pram and I've tried a fair few. It stacks up well even against most of the more expensive models and you can tailor it to your style by choosing from a variety of hood colours.
I've had mine for over 3 years now and while I have changed the wheels once, the pram is still going strong with occupant number 2.

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Light, compact and comfortable pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

We bought the Valco Snap 4, 2 years ago at Bubs Baby. It is easy to open and fold, light to carry and comfortable for your babies and toddlers. I used it forward facing when my baby used the capsule and then back facing. I recline almost horizontally when he is sleeping. The canope is good enough to protect him for the sun. I bought th uv sun shade protector as well. Value for money. Last long. The only thing is that there is not much space to put your shopping bags but it is one of the lighters pram in the market.

Purchased at: Bubs Baby Shops

Melbourne

Private message

good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

It's super light! It's much easier to handle with, fold them and put it in the boot. The seat part can face two ways. I quite like the design of this pram, it looks fashion. Though this pram does not very large, the baby sit there won't feel the space is small. it is much better if the seat could adjust to flat.

Purchased at: Toys R Us / Babies R Us

• 1 helpful vote

Great pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

This pram has been a godsend, it's light, easy to maneuver and has never given me any issues. I love that I can just open it with one hand as I pull it out of the car. I took one star off as if the back has shopping on it then the pram tips when I take my daughter out. Though I guess this is the price I pay for having such a light pram. I've used it for 18 months and still really love it.

Sydney

Private message

Great pram - easy to transport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Awesome pram as it's really lightweight, great to carry and transport in the car, folds down easily and even fits in the passenger seat of a small car - great for a short trip when you can't be bothered putting it in your trunk or ute. Wheels around very easily and can be pushed with one hand - simple to turn. The only negative point is it's tricky to put things in the basket on the bottom as there's a carry strap dangling in the way..
would buy again!

Sydney

• 1 comment
Private message

Great pram, just doesn't last very long...

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

It is a fantastic pram. Easy to fold and unfold, great for traveling and for bus/train. It fits in a full car too.
The only problem is it doesn't last very long. After one year the break is stuck so am I! The pram would not move any more.
I left message on the website 2 months ago and no answer and I tried to call them, busy all the time...
I am going overseas and wanted to take the pram and don't really want to buy new one as my kids are almost growing out of it...

Comments
Valco Baby Official

Hi, I am sorry you have been unable to contact us or get through to us. If you would like to private message your phone number to Valcobaby Aus on Facebook I can organise for someone from our customer service team to call you :)

Sorry, I don't use Facebook.
If you check your own website for customers' enquiries as quickly as bad reviews, then my review would be a positive one...

Valco Baby Official

Hi thanks for the feedback but unfortunately that is not my department and I don't have access to that information. I can however help on this site or facebook, if you should choose.

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Great, still going strong 3 1/2 yrs later despite being my main form of transport!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Positives:
Easy to maneuver
Easy to fold/unfold. Super light.
5 point harness easy to use, can be just used as a lap belt (3 points) if preferred.
Happy with build quality *with exception of the brakes.
Excellent customer service

Cons:
Brakes broke twice, first time was a pain as I was out and about. Second time I knew it was coming (makes a ticking noise when walking) and requested a new one to be sent before it actually broke. Customer service sent them free of charge straight away, must be a known design fault for this batch.

I'm now onto my 2nd child and it's a still going strong. I'd definitely recommend Valco products.

• 10 helpful votes
Private message

Perfect stroller for everyday use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

We light but sturdy, easy to fold, it has a handle for carrying once folder and a sholder strap (which is awesome if you have to take a few steps and there is no lift nearby).
Construction is good, we bought this replace an old pram as we were travelling to Europe for a month, the best decision.
At at price that doesnt break the bank.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Brakes snapped

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

I have a snap duo. This was a very good pram, lightweight and once you got the hang of it, easy to fold. However. Within a week one of the front wheels snapped off and I had to send a friend to get a replacement ( I don't have a car) and now after 18 months the brake cable has apparently snapped. I can't take my 6 yr old son to school tomorrow because I can't take the twins into town by myself. So what am I supposed to do???

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Comments
Valco Baby Official

Hi Phillippa, We are very apologetic that you have had such a negative experience with your pram. As per telephone conversation with our customer service, a new brake will express posted and should arrive by tomorrow.

I'm grateful it's been so quickly responded to. Now let's see if it's as easy to replace as I was told! Fingers crossed ...

Replacement part received the day after I got in touch and customer service walked me through the steps to replace it, which was not difficult but did need a bit of effort. Can't fault customer service - thank you!

sydney

• 6 comments

Highly recommended!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

I am very much satisfied with this pram . I bought it for my first child and he used it for 2 and half years . Now I am using the same pram for my second baby and she is 9 months old now . I can't live without this pram . I would recommend this pram to everyone who really want value of money . I never had any issue with this pram. It has extra foot cover for smaller baby which helps not to fall down the blanket. When your baby grow up you can remove it and she can place her foot over footrest . Both of my kids sleeps v well in this pram . I used to walk lot with my first baby and still I walk lot with my pram but still both wheels are intact . this is the best purchase I have for my baby . I highly recommend this one . I have seen lots of other pram but no one is comparable to this . It has lots of features , durability to use it in long run . thanks valco

Wobbly rickety pram/unstable wheels

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

I had a friend recxomend me this pram, being a first time mum I was taking any advice on prams ect. I found this pram to be way to rickety/wobbled way too much any bump was a major thing. The wheels are cheaply made too. I ended up getting a steelcraft strider compact and was the smoothest pram

Victoria

• 3 helpful votes

Can't fault it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2016

Very light weight,especially good if had/having c section, folds down compact, suitable from birth, easy to unfold and fold up, easy to manoeuvre, have an easy Rider that quickly attaches to back for toddler, great to use and not overpriced, easy to wipe up spills, compatible with capsule, would recommend

Dangerous for children under 2

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2016

Seat belt causes harm to child's neck even with seatbelt covers on.
Child under 1 can easily get them selves out of the straps even on the tightest setting.
Contact valco regarding my issues and was told it's my error even though baby store I bought from said it was being used correctly.

Bad wheels

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2016

Was initially a great pram and more convenient than my bugaboo. However after 18 months the wheels have jammed and get stuck when trying to push the pram forward. Massive pain and very dangerous trying to exit escalators etc. would love to know how to fix as the pram is otherwise in excellent condition And very well cared for

• 5 answers
Private message

Lightweight, easy steering and fold

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2016

Oh I just love my snap 4 lx. It's so lightweight, easy to push, can fold with one hand, has a large expendable canopy, adjustable footrest, and comes in different fabrics (tailormade), different hood colours, and holds a large toddler. My daughter is almost 3 and still has plenty of head room. The seat is very generous, as is the 20kg weight limit. I love it's compact fold. The black lining is so easy to wipe clean with a wet cloth or baby wipe.
I also bought the rain cover which is awesome, and the snack tray which is a must have.

Downsides - the basket isn't that easy to access, and the seat doesn't parent face. Both these issues have been fixed with the snap ultra.

I'm a huge fan of valco, and also have the snap duo tailormade, which is a brilliant double.

To make the pram better I'd suggest that the peekaboo window at the top of the canopy be fastened with magnets rather than Velcro, so you can spy on a sleepy baby without risk of waking them with noisy Velcro. Sounds trivial, but I've had a strider which had the magnets and it was much better.

Suspension would also be a plus but I mostly use the pram in shopping centres, where it's a smooth ride anyway.

You can attach capsules or a bassinette to the pram, which would be great for newborns.

It'd be great if the handle was telescopic so if you added a toddler board you cad more room to walk behind it, rather than having to lean over.

The quality is good. I bought my first snap 2 years ago and it's still going strong. The adjustable footrest is a must-have.
The seat recline is so easy. There's some storage pockets at the back of the seat. I also added the jolly jumper caddy to the handle bar.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes