Melbourne

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Fantastic and fast service from start to finish. The product is fantastic and cheap, would definitely recommend to anyone. Exceptional!

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

my house now looks fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Everything I expected was exceeded, the product is beautiful and so easy to install, the easiest part of a kitchen renovation. The goods arrived ahead of schedule and I would recommend Veneta blinds to anyone and I have no association with this company or any employees.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for sharing your VENETA experience. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great service. Well packed and easy to install.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

The order process was easy. The shipping was fast and the blinds was carefully packed. Installation was a breeze. Highly recommended.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and recommendation Michael! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

So stylish and streamlined, my apartment looks like it’s had a facelift. I love them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

From start to end the support and guidance provided by the Veneta Team was the absolute best. The blinds and extras were delivered well packed, no damage and exactly what I ordered. I was amazed and pleased. Installation was a breeze as everything was labeled and came with instructions.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for taking the time to share your VENETA experience Sher! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Awesome product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

I bought Veneta Honeycomb Blinds, as I wanted to insulate and keep the house warm. I really like my Day Night blind as they are compact and replaced both sheer and blockout curtains in my house. I ordered them in Topaz color, to be fitted Inside window frame, which brightened up and make the house look tidier. Installation was pretty easy with detailed instructions. Basically, screw in 3 brackets onto the window frame, and clip the blind unit into them. As mentioned on their website, it is critical to make accurate measurements. I paid close attention when I made my measurements, and the blinds fits perfectly, without unnecessary gaps around the window, offering a complete privacy. My Consultant, Liz, was helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Delivery was as instructed, with tracking number supplied. If only some rubber/foam tape (or some sort) applied to the bottom rail as standard, since it bangs against the window frame every time I close the blind down.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and some feedback! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Excellent Product Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I placed two orders with Veneta Blinds and I'm absolutely blown away by the excellent service and communication of this company and the Venetian Blinds are just as good as the service is. It's very rare to find such a committed company. I will definitely return as a customer.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review! We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Easier and lovlier than expected!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I'm a new home owner so, measuring and ordering new blinds for my new apartment was a little nerve wracking. Veneta Blinds were helpful from the word go. Of all the online stores I looked at, they had the best range of cellular blinds; single cell Vs double cell, different sized cells, cordless Vs corded and a good range of colours. I ordered some samples and they arrived quickly and Veneta Blinds called a few days later to check how I was going. They also provided a range of sample blinds so I could see the difference between single and double celled. I followed their instructions on measuring the window and my blinds fit perfectly (seriously, perfectly!). once I ordered the blinds they arrived within 3 weeks. To top it all off, they were very very easy to install - I actually did it on my own! Veneta then also followed up with me following delivery to check I was happy. All in all, fantastic service!

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your kind words Phoebe and thank you for your lovely before and after pictures. Your renovation looks great! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Verified Customer

Excellent selection and delivery on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Wide selection of options and excellent service. We initially ordered 2 blinds for 2 bedrooms just to check that they were effective at managing the temperature during winter. Really happy with those 2 so went ahead and ordered another 9 blinds for the rest of the house. These were a variety of blinds including vertical honeycombs for our sliding doors, normal honeycomb blinds, and 3 motorised blinds including a motorised day & night blind for our bedroom (this was a special order which got processed quickly, and their online chat is excellent even on the weekends).

I have since automated the blinds to open and close at sunrise/sunset using a Broadlink RM Pro as the blinds use the 433Mhz RF standard.

We are really happy with our purchases!

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks for sharing your VENETA experience Richard! We loved seeing the video of your motorised blinds in action! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Wish I'd done it years ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Fantastic service
Easy to measure and install instructions
Prompt delivery of blinds, well packaged and exactly as described
Honeycomb blinds look fantastic and good quality

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Rach! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Exceeded our expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Veneta blinds are awesome.....fast, responsive, gave us 7 colour samples when we asked for four and the blinds arrived in quick time, and they look fabulous! Will def use again- no hesitation at all.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks Ash! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and recommendation! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Excellent customer service, fast shipping and turn around times and a great quality product. I definitely recommend Veneta Blinds. 5 Stars!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and recommendation Kirsty! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

sydney

• 5 comments
  • 11 helpful votes

FANTASTIC PRODUCT AND SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

ROLLER BLIND, Top quality item. best block out ever. Our master bedroom faces west and gets full sun in the afternoon from a very large window, which heat up the room to uncomfortable levels, so the missus would have the air conditioner cranking to keep the room cool (freezing). BUT, ever since we installed this block out blind, the room stays the same temperature as the other rooms of the house, and in turn saving us heaps on electricity as we don't have to run the air cond. as often as before. Can live without it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks for sharing your VENETA experience! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Correction, last sentence: CAN'T live without it.

Veneta Blinds Official

That's great to hear! Thanks Tim!

Queanbeyan

• 3 answers
  • 27 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Perfect and all good with Honeycomb blinds!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I have recently repainted, and changed carpets then thought to replace the existing blinds/curtains. I have started to search in online and in store as well. Veneta has responded very well and answered all my questions. Initially, I ordered three blinds and checked the quality of the blinds. I was so comfortable before I ordered the product. Now it is five months, and still, the products are working without any issues. Of course, all honeycomb blinds are expensive even in online but better than retailers. The product material is excellent.

I have ordered the following products:
1 x Vertical honeycomb blackout blind for the master bedroom sliding door – It is little harder to fix it yourself than other type blinds.
2 x motorised honeycomb blackout blinds (large door and windows) – Easy fix and working perfectly
3 x bedrooms window cordless honeycomb blinds – Easy fix and working perfectly
1 x window roller blind

Pros:
1. Received responses so quickly
2. Received samples multiple times quickly
3. They suggested many things via phone
4. Overall the quality is good

Cons:
1. A couple of staffs left the company one by one and again communicated with other staffs were little difficult
2. Haven't informed about the strength of the vertical blinds and one of the fabric rail clips came off from the fabric. They advised still other clips can hold. But it was too difficult to set up.

The overall material, communication and price are good. I will buy again and already recommended to my friends.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your VENETA experience. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Brunswick

• 5 helpful votes

Best customer service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Steve is just great. Great product too... Easy to order online and regular updates. Fast service. Easy to install, high end product. Just great.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Honeycomb blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Excellence in all ways. Veneta was concerned my colour choice and send me a set on sample blinds and colour. Fast order and delivery. And very easy to install .The quote I got for replacement blinds from original supplier (starting with L) was $ 3360 with a this month special discount of $600 . $2500 saving and 30min work. I am a 10 out of 10 satisfied customer

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Wow, what a saving! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

3x Quotes. Veneta Blinds best decision

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Replaced vertical blinds with Veneta block out double cell honeycomb cordless blinds for maximum thermal insulation in bedrooms. Easy to install, fits perfectly and looks great. Already noticed increased heat retention in rooms with outside temperature at 1C last night and heater did not cycle on as much as before.
As with previous buys delivery was on time and Customer Service through the process was excellent. 5/5 stars.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for sharing your Veneta experience Noel! Enjoy your new Honeycomb Blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I bought a single aluminium blind to trial on my yacht. Worked a treat, so I have now ordered 3 more. Great to have them custom made to size. Excellent price and service adds to a great experience all round. Thanks

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Chris! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

good blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

the blinds were perfect for our windows and look very good the material is good quality and they were easy to put up

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fge perfect blind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Excellent product, very easy to install, exactly what i ordered, looks great will be getting more as the house renos go on

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks Jim! We look forward to hearing from you again when you place your next order. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Great product and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Great to deal with, especially with follow up calls to confirm details and anything that might not be correct. Delivery was quicker that stated and the blinds are excellent. Have placed a second order to do the rest of the house.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Keith! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

1 of 13 pages

How much does it cost a timber Venetian blind 1x1.2 mtr cost? Do you install blinds?

Sinene Tang asked on Jun 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi Sinene, we are fully online DIY measure and install. Below is a link to our Timber Venetians page where you can select a colour and input your measurements for an instant quote!

The VENETA Team

Do you have any reviews of a sound proofing Honeycomb blind for doors? We would like to cut out the sound coming through the door between our bathroom/toilet and the bedroom when someone uses the toilet in the night? regards, Keith

TorpDoc asked on Jan 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi, please see review below about the sound absorption properties of Honeycomb Blinds. You can also find this same review on our Product Review page.

Lynda.C
Great Service Great Product
5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017
After doing quite extensive research on noise reduction, obtaining quotes from double glazing providers, I decided to purchase the double cell honeycomb blinds from Veneta. From the initial online chat, samples sent in the mail, through to the online order, clarification checks, factory notifications and expected and exact delivery times, I can't praise this company enough. The product itself has reduced the noise factor by at least 40% and the blinds have a postmodern, clean look. I will be ordering again in the near future.

Here is a link for more information regarding Honeycomb Blinds and their sound absorption properties.

The VENETA Team.

How quickly can we expect order to arrive and do you have anyone that can install for us? Anne, Ferny Creek Vic

Anne asked on Oct 06, 2017

Answer this

Hi Anne, your blinds will arrive within 14 days of placing your order. We are fully online DIY measure and install.
The VENETA Team