Excellent Product - Straight Forward Ordering System - Fast Efficient Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Placed our first order with Veneta for 1 only honeycomb blind. Order process was easy, delivery was prompt and the product quality is superb. Installation was a breeze. We're about to place an order for multiple blinds for our other windows now we have experienced the great service and seen the quality of the product.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Sam! We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great blinds, great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

The blinds came quickly and exactly as advertised. Free samples to be able to pick colours and understand the texture of the blinds. Easy to install with simple instructions. All supported by great customer service ready to help with any issues faced. Exactly the same blinds as any of the “luxury” brands at a fraction of the price.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for sharing your VENETA experience Sam! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

They are all I hoped they'd be.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I am very happy with the two blinds I have received from Venetta. They are a stylish and quality product, with easy, straightforward installation. Delivery was prompt too.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Joy! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great Blinds and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Very easy purchase and got exactly what we wanted. The cellular blinds are very neat, installation easy and they are working well.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Alan! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Service WOW Product WOW

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Veneta Blinds are professional yet friendly. Nothing was too much trouble and they stand by their Zero Risk policy. So easy to deal with and offer a wide choice of high quality products. Will definitely be ordering more.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Katrina! We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great product and service thank you Veneta

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Have used Veneta as an example of excellence in service. Immediately ordered blind for another office window and am equally satisfied with product and continuing excellence in service. Thank you Veneta team

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Amazing Service, delivery, quality and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Everything was a breeze, from ordering to delivery to installation....caught me off guard with how quick my order fell into place. My husband installed all 3 blinds within 10 minutes.!!! I will now be ordering the blinds for the rest of the house

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for sharing your VENETA experience Paula! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Melbourne

• 1 review
Private message

Great quality, great price, great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Back for my second purchase after receiving two sunscreen roller blinds for a lounge-room. The first order process was very simple and I received a courtesy call to check some details - The blinds turned up packed well and are of a very high quality in terms of materials and fixtures. On my second order there were some differences that were picked up by Liz at Veneta, received another courtesy call and made changes as I had mad an error in the ordering process; no fuss, no bother, all sorted. I will not buy blinds anywhere else - Thanks to all the team at Veneta!

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Very Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

First time customer. Very happy with product and service. I would definitely purchase from Veneta Blinds again and highly recommend them.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

After a small hick -up on damage product the service to replace was excellent, Love the blind and th

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Great blind and looks fantastic , even better than we had expected it would look. Feed back and support from start to installation was first rate

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your feedback Kenny! Enjoy your new blind. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Verified Customer

Very happy with this quality product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

I had read about 'honeycomb blinds' and thought I would ask Veneta to make one for a bedroom window. It was made within a week and delivered to Tassie within another. Took me twenty minutes to instal and the bedroom is now noticeably warmer and quieter. I'll be ordering more!

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

I am 100% satisfied with this product. The free samples sent to me enabled me to order the correct colour for the wooden Venetian blind. I followed the measuring instructions and I received my blind in perfect condition and it is a perfect fit and colour to match my new bathroom.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Di! Cheers, The Veneta Team.

great product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

great service for a great product ,well made and instructions easy to follow delivered on time look really good when fitted.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Fantastic blinds at an affordable price, easy to install!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I ordered 19 PVC timber look venetian blinds from Veneta. My Husband and I installed them in a few hours with no arguments!! The whole process was simple from ordering to installation. Their quality and functionality are fantastic. I would have no trouble in recommending them to anyone looking for blinds.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks Renea! We are glad to hear you love your Timber Look Venetian Blinds! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

DIY Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

We measured, ordered and Installed 9 Honeycomb blinds and 1 roller blind. Veneta Blinds provide excellent support and assistance both over the phone, through the online chat and with the how to do it videos on Youtube. we have more windows to cover and will use Veneta Blinds again.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Phoebe! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Veneta Honeycomb Blinds: Excellent Product and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

We have just installed 9 Veneta Honeycomb Blinds and have nothing but praise regarding the price, product and service. Veneta sent free samples out and we were impressed with the quality. After we ordered they kept us informed of the progress and delivered within the specified timeframe. (about 12 days)
The instructions were clear and everything was well packaged to ensure there was no damage on delivery.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for sharing your VENETA experience! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

A very good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

DIY expertise not important but do measure twice.
Prompt delivery.
Excellent and instant support when requested.
Substantial financial savings with a little personal effort.
Definitely, a great pleasure doing business with Veneta Blinds

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Hugh! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Hassle free process and excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

For my larger, almost 3m wide window I didn't want to have to spend a fortune on a 'custom'blind. I took a chance and ordered a blind for under $300 and it is perfect. Installed as per the instructions and I couldn't be happier. Exactly what I was looking for and for a very reasonable price.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks for your review Amanda! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Point Lookout, Qld

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Cordless Honeycomb Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

We received our cordless honeycomb blinds within the timeframe stipulated, in fact much earlier than anticipated. Great product, fitted perfectly based on my measurements. Couldn’t be happier.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

ACCEPTED

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

ACCEPTED. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. .. .. .... . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 of 14 pages

Hi, I'm looking at ordering eight blinds to be delivered to our address in Eumundi, Sunshine Coast however we cannot take delivery prior to November 27. Can we order the blinds now but have the delivery date as November 27 or another date that week? Thanks, Melissa [number removed]

Eumundi asked on Oct 14, 2018

Hi Melissa,
Yes, of course. When you place your order online, simply write a note in our message box at the checkout and we will have your blinds delivered after the 27th of November.
Thanks,
The VENETA Team.

How much does it cost a timber Venetian blind 1x1.2 mtr cost? Do you install blinds?

Sinene Tang asked on Jun 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi Sinene, we are fully online DIY measure and install. Below is a link to our Timber Venetians page where you can select a colour and input your measurements for an instant quote!

Cheers,
The VENETA Team

Do you have any reviews of a sound proofing Honeycomb blind for doors? We would like to cut out the sound coming through the door between our bathroom/toilet and the bedroom when someone uses the toilet in the night? regards, Keith

TorpDoc asked on Jan 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi, please see review below about the sound absorption properties of Honeycomb Blinds. You can also find this same review on our Product Review page.

Lynda.C
Great Service Great Product
5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017
After doing quite extensive research on noise reduction, obtaining quotes from double glazing providers, I decided to purchase the double cell honeycomb blinds from Veneta. From the initial online chat, samples sent in the mail, through to the online order, clarification checks, factory notifications and expected and exact delivery times, I can't praise this company enough. The product itself has reduced the noise factor by at least 40% and the blinds have a postmodern, clean look. I will be ordering again in the near future.

Here is a link for more information regarding Honeycomb Blinds and their sound absorption properties.

Cheers,