Review rating:

Quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Quality product at affordable prices delivered in amazingly short time frame. Customer service was exceptionally high all the way through & the process is easy to follow . This company tick all the right boxes & I would recommend with no hesitation.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you so much for the kind words Lyn! Enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Surprizingly good quality at a budget price, fast delivery & easy to install, i would definately deal with again or recomend.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for the review and recommendation Red! We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great product and excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Cannot recommend this company highly enough.
Easy to order.
Great price.
Received on time .
Easy to fit.
The contact and customer service from Liz was excellent with very good communication. Well done.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Wow, thank you for your kind feedback Rob. Enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Ordered blinds were delivered just before Christmas as promised, fitted perfectly.
Installation was simple 30 minutes for 3 blinds

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review George! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great product great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I am very happy with the colour, size and swiftness of the delivery of my blinds and the customer service was great.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks Helena! Enjoy your new blinds! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

The product arrived unexpectedly quickly and was easy to install. It looks great and I can highly recommend your business and products.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Rupert! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great product, exactly what we wanted.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

The service offered by the company is fantastic, they made it so easy to order exactly what we wanted including sending samples of colours to ensure that everything was correct, and it was.
The delivery system worked exactly as detailed and the installation information was so easy to understand.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks Lucky! Enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Good product Good company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I have no hesitation in recommending Veneta Blinds for their product, service and support. A delivery issue (by the carrier) was followed through promptly by Veneta and several contacts from Veneta were received by myself regarding the matter.
The blinds are as expected and look great. It is a pleasure to deal with a company that provides excellent, responsive and polite service.
I shall certainly be using Veneta again.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Jan! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Fitted perfectly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I bought honeycomb blinds for 2 floor to ceiling windows which I am really happy with. That gave me the confidence to buy the same blinds for a large 3 metre wide window/sliding door. I spoke with a consultant and discussed my concerns that because of the width and for privacy reasons I needed 2 blinds, but didn’t want any gap. I could not be happier they fit exactly and no gap.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for sharing your VENETA experience Alison. We are glad to hear that you love your new Honeycomb Blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Verified Customer

Great blinds for a great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

We couldn't be happier with our blinds from Veneta Blinds. We've bought blinds online before, but the quality, service and price were really impressive. Highly recommend!!

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and recommendation Pete! Enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

New Warmth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

We have been renovating our home which has not been insulated. There are quite a few windows which we could not replace, so decided to try the insulating blinds. Although the walls have not been insulated yet, we can already feel the difference in the warmth of the house. In the past, in cold weather, the inside of the house has always been colder than the outside. Now we have the light and warmth. The customer service has been great. It is so refreshing to deal with people and have the personal contact.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Cherry! We are glad to hear that your new Honeycomb Blinds are helping to keep your home insulated. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Love our new blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Great service & followup along the way.
We ordered sample of venetian colours we liked, then followed the simple instructions for measuring and ordered our blinds. They arrived within the stated time-frame we were given and fit perfectly. They look great. We even received an email after ordering to check that venetions were suitable for our requirements as they are not totally private in certain circumstances (we have them in a bathroom). They are perfect for our situation so all good and we are very pleased with the result. Price was great too and the quality very good.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks for sharing your experience Jan! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Like the look

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I was happy with the way the blinds were packed and very happy with the blinds themselves good quality at a good price

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Graeme! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

great service and product to match

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Even before the arrival I was very confident that there would not be an issue the blinds because of the exceptional service provided before and after, it has been a very long time since I have dealt with any company that has provided this type of quality service .I had no problems with installation as the instructions were easy to follow and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and recommendation Serg! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Verified Customer

Great blinds, and very competitive price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Good quality, very competitively priced blinds.
Installation instructions are clear, and installation is straight-forward if you know your way around a tool box.
Highly recommended. Get yourself a bargain.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thanks for the review John! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Easy transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I ordered colour samples for a single cell blind which arrived quite quickly and then found the subsequent ordering process to be simple.The blind arrived today and my husband had no problems installing it. On this experience we would use this company again.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and recommendation Nelly! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Just Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

This experience was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. Good price, good service, great product! Very happy customer. Thank you so much.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your kind words Suzanne! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Top Quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Thanks Veneta Blinds for your great quality blinds.
Our blinds arrived well packed and were very easy to install. The transformation to our rooms was amazing.
I would highly recommend Veneta Blinds for value for money and great service from start to finish.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and recommendation Susan! Enjoy your new blinds. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

Found this company by mistake whilst browsing the net. Have used another well known company on other occasions,but in saying that I would not hesitate to use Veneta again. Product,service,quality and delivery were perfect. A follow up phone call and a guarantee for five years is unheard of..... Only wish I had found you earlier.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for sharing your Veneta experience Flossie! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Canberra

Private message

Great looking blinds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Customer service and support has been excellent. No issues in installing the venetian blinds and they look great.
Will be using Veneta again.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Janet! We look forward to hearing from you again when you place your next order. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

1 of 11 pages