Fantastic! So glad we purchased with Veneta.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Super easy site to use! Absolutely no issues, blinds arrived perfectly as measured! easy to install, hubby had them up in about 10 mins each blind! So happy with them!!

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for sharing your VENETA experience! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Verified Customer

Easy to order & install blinds.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Very easy to order blinds following the on-line prompts.
Delivery was fast, even before the tracking number arrived.
Installation was simple with the detailed instruction sheet.
Finally, the neighbours say they look great.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Peter! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

I love them....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

My daughter found your company on line quite easily... we installed the blinds ourselves which was very easy.. customer service was excellent... before we purchased the blinds then followed by courtesy call afterwards...extremely happy, would recommend this company highly...

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and recommendation Carol! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

We found Veneta Blinds to be prompt and professional. The blinds arrived before on time and were simple to install.
Mother was happy with the result and now she can regulate with ease how much light she has in her home. Thanks Veneta.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Pete! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Top down bottom up. Working well in the bathroom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Venteta did what they said they would do. The samples are good. The instruction are clear and concise. The blind arrived on time. A good shopping experience.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Dave! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Verified Customer

Helpful and good service when things don't go according to plan

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

* The website was good and easy to use.
* The blinds were relatively easy to install, although there are challenges for Skylight blinds being up a ladder several meters above the ground.
* There was an issue with the dimensions for 1 of the 2 orders of blinds (too short). However Liz was able to help after photos and re-measurements etc, and eventually send my new blinds which were the correct length; it looks as though the factory didn't get the dimensions quite right, but the 2nd batch was correct.
* There was also an issue with the pole that is used to manually open/close the blinds, in that it arrived bent. This probably occurred during delivery, but was rectified once I sent photos through.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry to hear that you experienced some difficulties with your skylight blinds and extension pole. We are glad that we were able to rectify this issue... read more »

Great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Great quality product, fit perfectly and easily installed. Customer service was great considering it was purchased online.

Will be buying blind for the rest of the house from Veneta

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review! We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Simple and seamless!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

I purchased some blinds online and the whole process was so simple and the product is great. I would definitely order through Veneta again.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Janine! We hope to hear from you again. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Wooden Venetian blinds have exceeded our expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

Website extremely easy to use. Great communication once we ordered. Installation was so easy. 5 year warranty was the icing on the cake! We would definitely recommend Veneta Blinds!

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and recommendation Mike and Dee! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Quality venetian blind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

My order was delivered within the stated 2 week time frame. The venetian blind fits perfectly and looks great. The 16mm slats suit the small window.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Great service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Extremely fast service. Items were made to order and delivered in under 2 weeks.
Great value for money and really easy to install with great online help.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Danny! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Verified Customer

Excellent blinds and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Veneta. They delivered within the time frame, blinds seem to be excellent quality, and diy installation was easy. I particularly liked the engagement and feedback throughout the whole process. It was very professional and eased the concern about buying the product on-line. All in all Veneta seems to be a well run business providing a good product.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Ian! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Gerringong

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Love my Top down, Bottom up honeycomb blind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

It was so easy to install. Just 3 screws and then clip the blind on. It is simple to operate.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Lyn! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Verified Customer

Great service and easy to install

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Easy to shop online to find what i was after. The only suggestion i would make is to have a few more close up details of the products to compare the finer details. I purchased one of the venetian blinds on sale to replace an old timber blind that wasn't working well. To be honest i wasn't expecting much for the price but it was surprisingly well made.
Easy steps to follow with measuring for the order and it fits perfectly. A breeze to install and had clear instructions emailed and should i need it there where some contact details. There was plenty of notifications and updates on my order and it came spot on the time frame. No complaints at all. The window looks so much better and I would consider replacing a couple more blinds now.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and feedback Michael! We hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Fast, great service. Excellent product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

The whole process was easy from selecting my blind to placing the order. When it turned up it fitted perfectly and is great quality.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Save yourself hundreds!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

I found the product I needed quite easily on the site. Communication was fast, friendly and efficient. Details instructions provided but my husband didn't even use them to install our skylight blind. The blockout is very effective, blind looks modern and adds to the room. We would have paid double and triple the price had we gone with another blind installation company.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Double Cell Blinds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I searched on Google for online blind suppliers and several came up. After researching several suppliers we settled on Veneta. The site was easy to use from deciding on the colour, and inputting the measurements, we then ordered the blinds. I made one phone call to clarify a small query I had and that was resolved. As we were away at the time the blinds were supposed to delivered we requested a delay in the delivery time. The blinds arrived as requested, were installed following the instructionsand the look great.We will be ordering more as the process was so easy, when I spoke to staff the were so helpful.

I would definitely recommend dealing with Veneta they are worth the 5 stars.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review and recommendation Russell! We look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

No more hot rooms!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

We found the website easy to navigate and input our measurements. The instructions on correctly measuring the window are easy to follow, and once the order was placed we received a follow up phone call to double check all the details re sizing and color etc.Definitely no chance of getting it wrong.As we were installing the blinds ourselves the included instructions made that task a breeze .No more than twenty minutes later we were admiring our new blind, so easy. We were very impressed by the whole process from online ordering to delivery and then viewing the finished product that we will be doing some more windows in the very near future. Overall a excellent product that delivered well beyond our expectations.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Ian! We hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

Texas Qld Australia

Private message

Blinds are great we had no problems instaling them our selves. But the plastic blind holders are ver

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Excellent service great price and delivery. Will be buying more in the future. Blinder holders need to be metal one

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for sharing your feedback Evie! We look forward to hearing from you again. Cheers, The VENETA Team.

• 1 answer

Blinds are great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

It was an easy process purchasing the blinds online. Before submitting my ordering Veneta staff were very helpful with my queries and sending out samples. The blinds were delivered a few weeks later and they were extremely well packed. We installed them ourselves and it couldn't have been easier. I was a bit worried if I had measured the window correctly but all the blinds fitted perfectly and they look wonderful. Very happy with our purchase.

Comments
Veneta Blinds Official

Thank you for your review Carla! Cheers, The VENETA Team.

1 of 16 pages

I can't find any specific reviews on the top down bottom up double cell honeycombs. Trying to decide between cordless and smartfit. Any ideas? Thanks, Liz

Liz G asked on Oct 22, 2018

Hi Liz,
Thank you for your question. The main difference between Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Honeycomb and Smartfit Honeycomb Blinds is that the Smartfit does not have a fixed headrail. The Smartfit is specifically designed for caravans, boats, french doors or windows with narrow reveals. If you don't have a narrow reveal or the blind is not for a specific purpose, the Cordless Top Down Bottom Up Honeycomb is a good choice. Below are some reviews we have on the Top Down Bottom Up Honeycomb. These reviews can also be found via the link below in the review tab at the bottom of the page.

"We have recently purchased a pair of double cell top up bottom down blinds from Veneta blinds. We were very happy with the service provided. We had a couple of questions that answered promptly. After placing our order online Veneta phoned us to confirm the details. How many other online vendors would do that. The blinds took 2 weeks to arrive from the order day very well packaged and easy to put up. Cannot recommend Veneta Blinds enough!" - jessb755

We have had our new blinds for a few weeks now - and we love them. We purchased Cordless Honeycomb Top Down Bottom Up blinds for our bedroom and they look amazing. Everyone who sees them comments on how great they look. The ordering process was very easy, the blinds were delivered even earlier than we expected and they were very easy to install. The staff at Veneta kept us informed - even calling when we had a query around colours and to follow up after delivery. Before ordering, we received quotes from other suppliers - and we found that Veneta was by far the best value, sometimes less than half what others quoted, but still top quality. We certainly recommend Veneta Blinds." - Kerry

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Cheers,
The VENETA Team.

I got aluminium Venetians only, which I am very happy with. I can't help you with the honeycombs, sorry.

Thanks Venetta Team.
Several aluminum double hung windows planned, wondered if the fixed head rail would obstruct the top window opening, for venting/airflow, at all?
And, hadn't considered tdbu blinds for my french doors; they'd be great. I plan to have aluminium inward-opening french doors. Would/how would the Smartfit attach to each door?
Thanks, Liz

Hi, I'm looking at ordering eight blinds to be delivered to our address in Eumundi, Sunshine Coast however we cannot take delivery prior to November 27. Can we order the blinds now but have the delivery date as November 27 or another date that week? Thanks, Melissa [number removed]

Eumundi asked on Oct 14, 2018

Hi Melissa,
Yes, of course. When you place your order online, simply write a note in our message box at the checkout and we will have your blinds delivered after the 27th of November.
Thanks,
The VENETA Team.

How much does it cost a timber Venetian blind 1x1.2 mtr cost? Do you install blinds?

Sinene Tang asked on Jun 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi Sinene, we are fully online DIY measure and install. Below is a link to our Timber Venetians page where you can select a colour and input your measurements for an instant quote!

Cheers,