Tauranga

• 1 answer

Delighted - recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Following from surgery to my knee, I put on weight as I was unable to walk or do other exercise. Since using Vibrofit One, I have lost 41kg! Amazing result. Strength is also returning to the injured knee, tho this will be a long-term project. Very impressed!

Just what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

I have restricted right hip movement and pain. Unable to exercise I thought I'd give this a go.
I have found it to help a lot. My movement is better and pain is reduced.
It is very easy to use and my balance has improved.
I don't use it on days when it feels like it is making the pain worse, but those days are now getting less.

easy to use

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Bought it for my husband and myself to use. I found that it aggravated my back so i had to stop using it, but my husband finds it good to use.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Vibrofit Official

Hello Louise, My name is Francois, General Manager Froothie Australia. I wanted to thank you for being one of our thousands of Froothie global customers - we appreciate you chose Froothie and Opt... read more »

Oh so easy !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

As sufferer of chronic rheumatoid arthritis i get amazing relief from my vibrofit 1. We looked at other options that were far more expensive but decided on this. Best purchase

Sunshine Coast Qld

• 2 answers

Verified Purchase

Impressed and recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

I suffer from labral tears in my left hip and arthritis that severely restricted movement and I was headed to a hip replacement. Quality natural joint medication reduced the inflamation and pain and the Vibrofit allowed me stretch out and exercise the hip. I am now able to walk for exercise and bowl again. Very happy and highly recommend

Dunedin

Private message

I highly recommend the Vibrofit, my partner is now using it and we have both lost weight. My sister-

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

I feel the vibrofit does work, using it 10 minutes daily, I also think you need to adjust your diet and size of meals, it met my expectations. It's very easy to use.

Quick and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

The vibrations are great for post-exercise soreness and getting the lymphatic system working a bit better. It is definitely better than the ones advertised on TV so I would recommend this product if you're in the market.

New relief

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I suffer from arthritis in one knee and blocked arteries from my smoking days.Since using the Vidrofit one 10 mins a day I no longer take any medication for either of these problems I highly recommend this machine

Can you use this if you have a pace maker

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Can you use this if you have a pace maker my father has one he he would like to use it I love my platform I use mine everyday thanks

Fantastic quick, easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

I have noticed a difference in using the machine...my left leg use to ache, especially after going the gym...vibrofit has helped relieve my aches and I sleep sound at night now.quick easy to use...

Tura Beach

• 1 answer
Private message

Great product,very good construction,made to last.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

Very impressed.Have lost 2Kgs and lost inches off my hips in just 5 weeks.I use the machine twice a day with the ropes @10 min. a time AM and PM and I feel much better all round.By the way I,m in my mid .seventies.

Perfect warm up.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

I am very happy with my Vibrofit. My great passion is cycling and I bought the Vibrofit to use before and after a long ride. The "before" session warms up my leg muscles and gets me going quicker without the usual muscle pain I've been experiencing in the first 5 or 6 klm. The "after" session helps soothe my tired muscles and flush out any lactic acid build up. The good thing about it is I can use it daily and keep in tone when the weather is not good for getting out on my bike.

Sydney, NSW

• 3 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Extremely Impressed :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

No words can describe how a small machine like this can do wonders. I am mid 30s work full time and simply don't have the time to head to the gym. Just 10 minutes a day I'm already starting to feel and see results. If health and fitness is important to you, I personally am a PROUD owner and would HIGHLY recommend this product to my friends and family as it is a worth while investment :)

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Ecstatically Happy with my Vibrofit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Easy to use - Quick results - Happy with personal progress - Would be happy to recommend to family friends and the general public - competitively priced and considered affordable

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

it kinda makes to dance you to loose weight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

really love the way it works, i feel so many muscle contractions while using it. In about 2 weeks while using it I have lost about 2 kgs and thats without changing anything about my diet. loved it.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Gold Coast Qld Australia 4223

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Best product I have treated myself 2.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I work just for legs at first.for circulation.then at 4 mins left I stand and do full body workout.Really pleased with results.wouldn't part with it. actually purchased one for my son and reccomemding everyone I can to get one for themselves,sp impressed

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I've been to see my diatission who seems to think along the same lines as I do, when it's hard to get out and exercise due to the heat/rain then this machine comes in handy, it's great for circulation and yes you'll put on muscle mass faster than loosing fat, muscle mass weighs more so it appears that your not loosing any weight but more gaining weight, persistance I've found is the key, and even though they say that you only need to use it once a day? I use mine a half hour after each meal, plus whilst sitting and watching TV. If your like me and have a bad back that plays up from time to time, I still sit and use the machine, surely something is better than nothing!

Purchased at: eBay

keeping more agile

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Being an RFS volunteer I need to keep fit and agile.I am 66 the average age of our brigade and over the past month I've notice more flexibility and combined with regular walking and bike riding my work on the foreground is less fatiguing.No I havnt lost weight but feel stronger and not so tired.I use it twice a day with the resistance ropes which helps with balance when doing squats another bid improvement to my mobility. Recommended.

Helpful for rehabilitation

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I have had a full hip replacement and I am finding that sessions on the Vibrofit are quite beneficial to my recovery. My only complaint is that the volume of the announcement that the machine makes when you switch it on and also the beeps are way too loud! Means that I can't use it when other people are asleep. Is there a way to turn the volume down? I can't see anything.

Private message

Elderly couple pleased ...

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

My wife and I began using the V1 approximately three months ago. Both in our 70s. We both believe we have experienced increased core strength. And to present have enjoyed walking farther and with greater comfort.

This, although we both have been very gradual in our use of the machine. We use it for 10 minutes with more serious effort about every other day (although nothing like the full exercises seen on the website) ... and just stand on it at low speeds for 10 minutes on other days. (Recovering. Ha.)

Neither of us have reduced weight but feel this machine has been beneficial for our health. Certainly my legs are stronger.

We are very happy with the purchase. Look forward to using it everyday ... and enjoy the challenge of increasing our usage gradually.

1 of 2 pages

I just purchase a vibrofit.. i just wish there is an Vibrofit Apps that u can follow and connected to your cellphone..is it existed?

Vhing T asked on Oct 06, 2018

my machine gives an error -5 what should I do?

Julio asked on Sep 25, 2018

Answer this

Hello Julio, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team directly using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to personally assist you. We hope this helps :)

Hi Julio, can't answer your question but I found their support extremely good. My unit broke down and under warranty I returned the unit at their cost and the motor and main PCB (electronic board ) were replaced without question. I had to package it for return which is not easy without the original packaging so suggest everyone keep it. Cheers John

What to do when vibrofit starts to rattle loudly? Sounds like something loose inside but still works. Who can fix?

Jules R asked on Mar 03, 2018

Answer this

Hello Jules, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to assist you immediately. You can also contact us at support@froothie.com.au. We hope this helps :)

Hello I'm in NZ and I have the same problem ... is there a NZ tech team ?

No idea. Never had any problem with mine and use it every day. Roland

See all 17 questions about Vibrofit One