Perth western australia

Private message

Do NOT buy a gym membership buy one of these they are the best only had mine a few weeks but love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

The vibrofit pro exceeded my expectations like I hoped it would love it And would recommend this to everyone I know and meet in the future it gives a good vibe through to your bones I feel stronger and my clothes are fitting better after only a few weeks I'm so happy I bought this product is my new addiction.

Bateau Bay

Private message

Can't live without it now!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I've been asked to write another review on the Vibrofit Pro which I am absolutely rapt in and I can recommend it to you with confidence.
I've lost 18kgs since starting to use this product and along with an improved diet with lots of vegetables and fruit it has contributed to my feeling healthier and dare I say even a little bit fitter.
This unit is amazing and I enjoy using it and I usually do 10 minutes standing plus10 minutes sitting and then another 10 minutes standing on it 3 times per day usually a little while after every meal.
So come on Aussies get fitter and feel a whole lot better!!!!!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Motivated me to a Healthy Lifestyle!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

Reviewed machines and went for Vibrofit Pro for the 5 YEAR MOTOR WARRANTY.
I wanted to use daily to help me get off the couch and strengthen muscles. I do squats and have 1kg in my hands to strengthen shoulders.
When purchased I returned machine to Melbourne to have ALL NOISES taken off (PEACE is worth the postage).
When the motor stopped I returned machine and it was fixed and the service team REFUNDED MY POSTAGE, yah, THANKS FROOTHIE.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Has become very noisy after. Three months of use

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Product is easy to use, and I have achieved my exercise goals.I wander how many people have this machine getting very noisy after a short use?
Used regularly, good for physical and mental relaxation.Hope I can change to a quitter machine

Comments
Vibrofit Official

Hello Raj, My name is Francois, General Manager Froothie Australia. I am glad to see that the Vibrofit Pro has allowed you to achieve your goals and that you are reaping the benefits ☺ However,... read more »

Vibrofit Official

Hello Raj, This is Francois again, General Manager Froothie Australia. I hope you are well and still enjoying the Vibrofit Pro you purchased from us – would love to hear if you set up new fitn... read more »

Great for all round toning up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

With the different difficulty levels and the arm bands, 10min daily has tightened up abs, arms and legs. You really feel the difference.
Not being able to use it for a while after a fall, just made the comparison greater. Couldn't wait to get back on.

Perfect for quick workouts!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

An easy to use, well built machine offering a good range of 10 minute programmes that tone the body over time. Sturdy yet slim, it’s perfect for those poor weather days! A little disappointed there was no excercise guide or basic ideas on positions to focus muscle tone to specific areas. Regularly used by our entire household.

Love my Vibrofit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I have had my Vibrofit for awhile now, Purchased from Froothie and picked up at the warehouse. It is really great, main use is for circulation improvement and my husband is a cyclist and uses it after a long ride for recovery. My sister used it when she visited and she has now ordered one also. Thanks Froothie for a great customer experience.

Bundaberg

• 2 questions
  • 1 answer

Verified Purchase

Good for a stress free workout

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I like the ease of the machine and find it effective. The lack of a manual and the Bluetooth voice connection volume are irritating issues in an otherwise professional product . Great for people who lack the stamina for a regular workout due to illness or physical limitations as well as more athletic users. As it is stable it is also suitable for older people to use without risk . Glad I purchased it and would recommend it to friends and family

Great machine.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Really love my Vibrofit pro. Very easy to use & understand. Love how it tells you how many calories you burn. Really helped to tone me up. Highly recommended this product to anyone.

Works for Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I have suffered from RA for 12 years & now have osteoarthritis & osteoporosis. Normal DVD workouts no longer work for me, so the Vibrofit Pro is wonderful. I can take as little or as long as i need using different speeds/programs. I can easily fit it into my day, particularly when I'm having a bad day. It helps me feel like I'm still staying as active as I can because I have no excuse for not maintaining weight or using my muscles.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

I love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I love my vibrofit pro. It makes me feel like I'm doing something to help my body and so easy to use. The only problem with it is that when you turn it on the voice is WAY too loud but I approached the company and they told me there was nothing you could do about it. Which is a shame because I love it

It's not expensive but it works.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I bought the Vibrofit Pro a few months ago and now even my wife loves to use it before having breakfast. I use it 2 times a day and my aching legs have improve so much that I do not need to massage them anymore. I use it while setting down watching tv or while standing. It is worth the money I spent than my bulky expensive thread mill.

Purchased at: eBay

Great for an easy work out

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Easy to use . Have had this for a year and not sure if it works but my muscles certainly know when I have used it. Great low impact workout.

Verified Purchase

Not happy at all

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

I bought one of these machines hasn't worked from the moment it came out of the box. I have gotten no result from contacting their online support people so I would never recommend that anyone purchase one. All it does it beep beep with a dotted red line. Very frustrating as I gave up a very reliable bigger machine for this dud of a one.

Purchased at: Froothie

Comments
Vibrofit Official

Hello Ruth, My name is Francois, General Manager Froothie Australia. I would like to sincerely apologize for the experience you recently had with Froothie - I am sorry to hear about the difficult... read more »

Thanks to Francois my issues were all sorted and I received my new Vibrofit a while ago now. I have had no issues with the replacement machine at all. It is a lot quieter than my old one which is a big plus for me.

Narooma

• 1 answer

Great workout

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I love using the Vibrfit Pro and try to use it several times a day. The only complaint is the loud voice telling me that my Bluetooth is now connected. I agree that you need to be able to turn it off so you don't disturb anyone else in the home.

Sunshine Coast

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Good if it Worked

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Purchased unit from Froothie Nov 2016. It seemed to work fine but after 4 months it stopped vibrating so they replaced it with a new one at no cost. The new one lasted till Sept 2017 when it again stopped vibrating. This time Froothie wants me to pay the return postage. I have refused and now I have requested a refund of the purchase price under the Australian Consumer Protection Act.

Purchased at: Froothie

Comments
Vibrofit Official

Hello Graeme, My name is Francois, general manager at Froothie. I am very sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced with both your VibroFit plates. This is very uncommon as all our product... read more »

Froothie has paid for the return postage and offered me a upgrade to the Vibrofit 3D for a reasonable amount. After reviewing this product I decided to purchase it. It arrived 4 days ago and I have... read more »

The Wriggler

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

We call it the wriggler it's quiet so you can watch all your favourite shows whilst this machine does it's work in like a treadmill they can be so noisy
Easy to use anyone can use this after a while you forget your even on it
Margi

• 1 question

A great investment

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Love the Vibrofit ....my husband and I use it most days ....we also modified our diets and we have both lost weight and feel more energised.
I recomend Vibrofit to people of all ages..

Fantastic Service Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

I purchased the Vibrofit Pro which is a great product but not intensive enough for me (my fault as I did not do enough homework). After a week of use with no packaging I called Froothie and asked if I can upgrade to the Vibrofit 3D. They gladly honored their 30 day guarantee, allowed me to "swap-over" my Vibrofit and pay a nominal upgrade cost. This was all within 4 hours from telephone call, logging a warranty claim on the internet to a direct pickup from their warehouse. The service was exceptional. The product is solid and easy to use. I could not be happier and am so glad I bought through an Australian company (I was originally looking at OSIM and OGAWA). This adds to the already great experience I have with this company and their Optimum 9200 Blender which I have had for years now and still going strong.

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

vibro fit pro

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2017

Not happy ordered and paid for vibrofit pro after achieving nothing for two weeks i contacted them only to be told they where out of stock bit for 180 odd dollars more i could upgrade I said no and asked for my money back, I then put in an official complaint . Guess what i have herd nothing back . yes i did get my money back but i could have herd back from the company . all i wanted was what i paid for is that too much to ask . oh and just checking with the web site it still says stock available....

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Vibrofit Official

Hello, my name is Francois and I am the General Manager at Froothie Australia. I am susrprised and very sorry to hear about your experience regarding your order. the Vibrofit Pro is in stock owe... read more »

Francois rang me and fixed the problem straight away ...My wife has now got her new vibro fit as is extremely happy ...Thanks again Francois for your great customer service

1 of 2 pages

Hello What is the amplitude and frequency of this machine? does it use linear or pivotal vibrations? thanks

Marina asked on May 12, 2018

Answer this

Hello, thank you for your message. The amplitude of the Vibrofit Pro is 16mm and the vibration frequency is 3 - 8 Hz. The Vibrofit Pro vibrates vertically. The Vibrofit 3D can vibrate both horizontally and vertically. We hope this helps but you can also contact us at support@froothie.com.au if you have any questions :)

I have my vibrofit for about a month and love it. Today, in the middle of a workout it stopped. On the display it says er -4. I tried tuning it on and off, disconnecting the power and to no avail. Any suggestions? There are no tips or troubleshooting in the manual. Ken :(

Ken asked on Apr 08, 2018

Answer this

Hello Ken, thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your Vibrofit Pro. Please contact our technical team using this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to assist you. You can also contact us directly at support@froothie.com.au. We hope this helps :)

Hello, I received my VibroFit yesterday. After unpacking everything I connected it to the power supply and turned the red on/off switch to on. Immediately the machine started beeping and '--' appeared in the time and speed display. Batteries were inserted into the remote and I attempted to start the machine. I pressed the On button then Start then selected a program - nothing happened. I changed the batteries in the remote but the machine would still not work. I gave up on the remote and attempted to operate manually. I attempted to press the buttons as recommended but nothing happened. I turned the machine off to reset and then turned it back on again but nothing appears to work. I cannot get the machine out of standby mode. I also did not receive a manual explaining the differences between programmes. I only received a small handbook that provided basic operating instructions. Any help?

Stephen asked on Jan 12, 2018

Answer this

We have experienced exactly the same problem. Rang technical support and told to take video and send on to them.
I would have thought there would be a trouble shooting solution to this as it would seem to be a common issue.
Have you resolved your issue and if so how.

We have not received a reply as yet!

Hello Stephen, we are sorry that you are having an issue with the Vibrofit Pro. If you have not already done so, can you please contact our technical team via this link http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php and they will be able to assist you directly. We hope this helps but you can also contact us at support@froothie.com.au.

See all 24 questions about Vibrofit Pro