Excellent for muscle soreness

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

If exercised and have muscle soreness afterwards. Use the machine for 10 minutes and that vibrates through the muscles and soreness is soon gone. I use the vibroslim ultra after each visit to the gym.

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Monica, Thanks so much for providing us with such great feedback. Have you thought about trying your VibroSlim before the gym as well? It gets all your muscles fired up and ready for exercise so... read more »

Queensland

• 3 comments
  • 9 answers
  • 15 helpful votes

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

I purchased this 5 months ago, I use for 60 minutes a day, & I am quite surprised at the amount of weight I have lost. I actually didn't buy this for weight loss, I purchased for back pain. I find it pretty good for my back pain, IF used everyday, like all other products, it's continual use. As for weight loss, I have gone from a size 12 to a 10 in 5 months. From my results, this would work for weight loss, but you have to use at least an hour every single day & over several months.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Missymoo11, this is great news! Thank you for your review, we love to hear about our customers success stories and it looks like you are reaping the full benefits from the Ultra. We are so glad to ... read more »

Good for improving circulation

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Have yet to try it for weight loss but great for improving circulation! Easy to use than an Elliptical or treadmill. Recommend to anyone to improve general wellbeing and circulation!

Purchased at: Vitality 4 Life

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Thank you for the feedback Nina , great to hear you are enjoying the machine from the Vitality 4 Life Team

It's OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

I am a 73 year old male. I have used my VibroSlim Ultra machine for just over a month and so far see little benefit. Definitely no weight loss even though I walk and ride at least 5 - 6 hours each week as well as 1 - 2 10 minute sessions each day on the machine. I am probably a little more stable on my feet, I can squat a little lower and using the elastic straps has helped reduce shoulder pain. I will continue using the machine over the coming months to see if there is some improvement.

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Bruce, Just wanted to touch base to see how your vibration training was coming along. Everyone will have differing results depending on your current level of fitness, the way the machine is used... read more »

Good exercise machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Good product, easy to use. I use this machine quite often for exercise at home since I don't have much time to go out door. I believe I made a right choice.

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi tddh, Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that the Vibroslim Ultra Vibration Machine http://www.vitality4life.com.au/vibroslim-ultra-vibration-machine/ fits your lifestyle. If th... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Although we have only had the machine for a few weeks we feel we are benefitting from the minimal use to make us feel better and find it easy to use

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Geoff, Thank you for your review. Great to hear! that you feel you are gaining benefit from the Vibrolsim Ultra Vibration Machine already. If we can be of any further assistance please don't hes... read more »

Busselton

• 2 answers

Great machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

Product is very easy to use. When I started using it I felt a bit stiff the next day so I know it's working. Also I have noticed my legs are a bit firmer. Haven't used the Dvd yet . Love this product.

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Donna, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that are enjoying the use of the Vibroslim Ultra Vibration Machine. We hope that when you have time you will have a look through the DVD ... read more »

great I love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

I loved doing my work out but I just cant seem to get the timer on the machine or the remote to go longer than the 10mins it is set to. I can go down in minutes but not up so its hard for me to do a 30min workout without having to stop and start

Purchased at: TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Tina, thank you for your review! The programs on the Ultra are pre-set to 10 minutes, so at the end of the 10 minute session you just need to press 'start' again to get another 10 minutes. Altho... read more »

Adelaide

• 1 answer

Almost perect :-)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

So I've had this product for about 2 weeks I think, I was seeing good results after 3 days, I like the yoga mat you get with it and the guide. The only down side for me is it dosn't have a pause button just a stop button. The programs are good to mix things up a bit. I use this product twice a day :-)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Natalie, thank you for your review! Fantastic to hear you are seeing such quick results and are enjoying using your VibroSlim accessories. If you have any queries regarding using your machine at... read more »

very helpful in managing pain and fitness with arthritis

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I have found this is helpful for me as I have arthritis and most exercising was too hard for me. Since using this machine have been doing more around home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Dorothy, thank you for your review! Wonderful to hear that your arthritis pain has been relieved by exercising on your VibroSlim machine. If you have any queries regarding using your machine at ... read more »

i love my VibroSlim product it's easy to use and doesn't take up a lot of room and programs present

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Definitely not, I don't like the fact it is automatically billed to me every month.
Yes easy to use doesn't live up to expectations as a weightloss product las advertised

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Margie, thank you for your review. Glad to hear you are enjoying your VibroSlim machine, and find it easy to use. Did you use Afterpay as your payment method? We offer this payment plan option t... read more »

I already have received mine, the family bought it for me for xmas

VibroSlim

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

same problem have never bought of TV before and took awhile to save for it was so excited when it arrived to find it didn't work

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Deb, sorry to hear that you have had troubles using your VibroSlim - please feel free to get in contact with us on 1800 802 924 so we can resolve this for you and get you vibrating your way to h... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2017

Bought the machine a while ago but just started using it in the last couple of weeks and absolutely love it. I do upper body at same time with bands and feel it working. Due to ease of use I am exercising more regularly. Would like more info on the 3 different programs as am not sure what these are best for.

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Kerrie, thanks for your review! Great to hear that you are finding your VibroSlim machine easy to use. The automatic pre-set programs have been designed to give different types of workouts so yo... read more »

Upset

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2017

I just received my replacement board as when I received first one it wouldn't turn on it just beeped at me. Now the speed control on my replacement won't work.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Bokim, so sorry to hear you are having trouble with your VibroSlim Ultra - please call us on 1800 802 924 and we will assist you to get this issue fixed asap. Kind regards, VibroSlim

VibroSlim is great and helping my circulation a lot

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2017

Had trouble with the delivery though, took way too long and was stuffed around by Toll Ipec.

Product is easy to use and helping with the circulation throughout my ankles and knees.

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Lydia, thank you for your review. Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the Courier, but glad to hear you are finding using your machine easy to use now. If you have any queries regarding your... read more »

Sampled friend's and it is everything we hoped for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

Easy as to use and enjoyable too. A wonderful addition to our healthy living plan. All our relatives love it just as much as us and some may even purchase.

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Pam, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you are finding your machien easy and enjoyable to use. If you have any queries regarding your machine at all, please feel free to contact us on 1800 802 924. Kind regards, VibroSlim

Excelent, Suit's my live style

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

Excelent, I am mid seventies and I brought my VibroSlim ultra 6 month ago and I love it, I have used it all but a few days and have lost all my stiff mussels and have more get up and go, and some were I have lost 9kgs, so all good.

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Dongaradon, thank you for your review! Sounds like you have had some amazing success with your VibroSlim. We are glad to hear you are loving using your machine. If you have any queries regarding... read more »

Better than expected !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

I would highly recommend. I'm exercising even though I have health issues. Better than those circulation machines. It feels so good you want to keep going, at least I do.

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Mary, thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear you are enjoying exercise again. If you have any queries regarding using your VibroSlim machine please feel free to call us on 1800 802 924. Kind regards, VibroSlim

Adelaide

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Works well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

It works well. Makes me feel a little dizzy but I can definitely feel it on my muscles. Very heavy so lucky it has wheels. I will be using it to see if it helps with my restless legs.

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi BeeCee, thank you for your review! We hope you are able to use your VibroSlim to relieve your restless legs, but if you decide that vibration training is not suitable for you then we do offer a ... read more »

Great Machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2016

Using it daily since i bought it. Easy to use.
Its doing a great job and i feel good after each session.
I recommend it to everyone. Night time is the best to do it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
VibroSlim Official

Hi Roshan, thank you for your review! Fantastic to hear you are finding your machine easy to use and that you are feeling so good after using it. If you have any queries regarding using your machin... read more »

1 of 5 pages

I was using the vibroslim platform when there was a popping sound and the platform stopped. Can you please tell me how I can change the fuse?

Jo Johnson asked on Oct 06, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jo, You will just need a flat head screwdriver and use this to lift the fuse cover which is located next to the power switch - so flip this open and the fuse will then pop out. The fuse for the Vibroslim is a 5 amp fuse and can be purchased from a local electrical supplier. Alternatively, please call us here direct and we would be happy to help to run through process for you.Our support team are available Monday - Friday 9am-5pm NSW time on our toll free 1800 802 924 number or via email on support@vitality4life.com
I hope this helps and thank you for your question, from the Vitality 4 Life Team

I replaced the fuse as you instructed but when I turned the platform back on again, the new fuse blew immediately. Please advise what to do next.

Hi Jo, Sorry to hear that , best to call us direct and we can arrange a service to the machine if the fuse has not remedied the issue, please call through on our toll free 1800 802 924 number and we would love to help further,
Many Thanks, The Vitality 4 Life Team

After 10 minutesit turns off whether I'm on a p or on "88" the only + time onlyt works after u dillbertly minus time.. but it never goes over 10. I can't seem to figure out how to make it go for 15 or 20 with out simply restarting once the 10 finished.. is this correct?

Nieriel asked on Sep 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nieriel, Thanks so much for your question. The time period on the Vibroslim Ultra is 10 minutes per cycle. If you would like to use the machine for longer you simply set for another 10 minutes ( or 5 minutes if you prefer ) once the cycle has completed. The reason for this is that we recommend that the ideal is 10 minutes usage twice a day. This can be as part of your workout, pre or post walking/your daily workout or alone as it's own workout but if you feel you would like more time than the 10 minutes you can add again once complete.
I hope this helps but please let us know if we can help further. Our support team are also available on our 1800 802 924 toll free number from 9am-5pm Monday - Friday NSW time if you prefer to speak directly to us here.
Thank you again from the Vitality 4 Life Team

Why do my feet hurt when i am on vibroslim?

Caro asked on Sep 09, 2017

Answer this

Hi Caro, Thank you for your question. We have not had this feedback prior, it could be your circulation activating which is a benefit of the machine. This would be more of a tingling sensation in this case. You may want to try with shoes on and see if this makes a difference. If you have any pre-existing foot condition or injury we would recommend to check this with your GP or specialist to ensure okay to use in this case.
Our support team would be happy to discuss further with you if you prefer so we can determine a few more details. We are available on our toll free 1800 802 924 # Monday - Friday 9am-5pm NSW time.
Thank you, from The Vitality 4 Life Team