Review rating:

Highly Recommended and Excellent Pricing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Massive thanks to Dave at Victorian Hot Water who replaced our 20 year old dying gas hot water unit. Same day installation with prompt, friendly, polite and fantastic service. What more could you want. Can't recommend them highly enough. Many thanks again. Oh and pricing was extremely competitive. If your hot water service is no longer, these guys are the ones to call...Definitely!

AMAZING service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I spoke to Dave from Victorian Hot Water on the Wednesday, he was here on the Thursday to install my new hot water service, and he took the old unit away too. AWESOME friendly service, great product and price, honest, reliable, and no-nonsense. Exactly the way it should be. Can't recommend this business enough! Thanks Dave!!!!

Excellent service, price and communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Having played the 'will we get a hot shower' game with our old electric boosted solar setup, I Googled companies in the area and ended up calling John at Victorian Hot Water. In discussing our needs and usage pattern with John, we went with an Enviro 37 Rinnai continuous system and removed the solar setup outright. At all points, John and Dave kept us informed and they arrived exactly when they said they would. They got to work immediately and had us back online with the new system in no time. I would highly recommend Victorian Hot Water to anyone looking to replace or update their hot water system. These guys set the bar against which others are measured!

Very Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

When your hot water system of 11 years is spurting out hot water you know you have to replace it. But we didnt know want system to have and who to trust to replace it. We asked friends and googled. We had one quote and decided to get another from Victorian Hot Water and are we pleased we did. The reviews online are true. I phoned and Dave quoted a better price and did the job the next day. Our Rinnai B26 instant hot water system is right for us. Thank you once again Dave. Sonja

Great service at affordable price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

If you are looking for a professional to fix your hot water unit for most affordable price, look no further! John fixed my hot water system and installed new gas cooker in the most professional manner. Highly recommend to anyone!

Hot water service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

My hot water system broke down Sunday morning ,called John, came out that afternoon replaced hot water service within an hour. Great service, great price, would recommend to everyone. And took away old unit , fantastic. Thanks Les Clark

Another satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

I would like to thank Victorian Hot Water for providing me with the most prompt, efficient and satisfactory customer service I have experienced in recent times. John replaced my hot water service within an hour, no mess no fuss. Highly recommended and on top of my list if any future plumbing is required. Great Value Great Service.. thanks again John, you are a champion..

Mebourne

• 2 helpful votes

Great price & reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Best quote that I got. Prompt response. David very helpful on the phone & tradie on time & efficiently replaced my hotwater service. Highly recommend. Vicki

Prompt service at a good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Woke up this (Saturday) morning to a broken hot water service. Gave them a call and John has been out, installed the new one and removed the old one by early afternoon. Great service and after asking about our hot water needs suggested a smaller unit than the old one. Great price, especially considering it was the weekend. Honest, pleasant and reliable, I would certainly recommend them.

Finally a reliable tradesman !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Needed a replacement water heater at short notice so hit Google (as we do) for a look around and came across Victorian Hot Water pretty much first cab off the rank with a high number of positive reviews. After talking to David on the phone I felt satisfied he was on the ball so he organised a replacement unit first thing in the morning and arrived bang on time. Very honest, knowledgeable and cleaned up the site upon completion so I have to say these guys are reliable professionals and you can definitely book these guys in full confidence without any stress or worry. Many thanks mate.

Verified Customer

Highly recommend and very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Our hot water system died on Sunday and spoke to John about a new one. Competitive price, on time and took away old system as well by Monday morning. I even changed my mind about the size of unit and this was no problem for John. He drove to warehouse and changed it for the larger one no questions asked. What more could you ask for.

Excellent service, Smooth communication, Timely manner and Competitive price, what else can you ask

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Our 13yo Rheem 160L Gas Storage unit started to playing up about a week ago, low pressure and just warm but not hot water. Called up & emailed a few service providers, John was the first one to reply and patiently explained the difference between gas storage and gas contineous unit, by the end of the day, he offered me the most competitive quote and next day service. On the next day, John texted me prior to the scheduled time and his man showed up on time. No fuss, no problem. We will definitely recommend John & Vic Hot Water to anyone with hot water issues.

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Fantastic service & highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Our 15yo Rheem 135L Gas Hot Water unit died last night (Saturday). Checked the unit myself and confirmed the worst - rusted out. Searched on internet & clicked on Victorian Hot Water website..... i sent them an email enquiry for replacing with a larger Rheem Stellar 360 unit 10am today (Sunday). Dave from Victorian Hot Water called me back within 15min confirming price and also possible alternatives (Aquamax) to consider. We decided Rheem Stellar 360 as best option and he said he was able to come to Rowville Vic and change over same day Sunday.
Arrived 1.45pm as agreed and did a totally professional job. True gentleman & i would not hesitate to call / recommend Dave from Victorian Hot Water again.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Dishonest & Overpriced - Go with origin energy.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I had to convert electric water heater to gas water heater. I called Victorian Hot Water twice, each time with a notably different quote (difference of $600). They then came to my home to give a "more accurate quote" and also explained the VEEC rebate was lower than it actually is (i had called the offices to get an understanding of the calculations and my entitlements), they understated the rebate by $150. On the positive side they were on time and friendly, however the price was not worth that. Origin energy quoted me the same job for $712 less.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 1 answer

Excellent Service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

This company (Dave) is definitely highly recommended. Due to our gas heater was broken, I rang Dave last week and have asked/explained between the gas storage and gas continuous. After couple of days my wife and I decided to ring him again. Today, he came on the exact time and installed our new gas storage (we have hot water now!!!). I am also glad he checked/fixed the tap in our vanity (water is quite flowing now) without any charge. Thank you and much appreciated your help mate. You’re a living legend Dave!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

No extra charge for weekend service. John patiently explained the difference between the different hws and made the choice easy. Arrived on time and job completed smoothly.

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2017

Brilliant, I can't recommend these guys enough. Prompt, easy to deal with, and overall great service. Dave and his team are straight up and genuine from the beginning, and they know their stuff. A very happy client here, thanks again.

Unbeatable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

I highly recommend Victorian Hot Water for their great service and unbeatable price!

Like all the other comments here, they indeed responded very fast. I rang in the morning and David came in the same day afternoon for a on-site quote. And the installation was arranged right after 3 days of the confirmation.

Also, they were the cheapest among all the quotes that I had gotten (6 quotes). And their price was $1500 cheaper than my next nearer quote!!!!! Why? I was told by other plumbers that it was impossible for them to work under my house so no way that the new gas pipe can be run under my house to support the gas continuous system. Therefore, extra material cost was needed to run the gas pipe from wall to ceiling then down to the wall on the other side. Some even said it was impossible for me to have the gas continuous system installed rather he suggested the electric storage tank  (still this suggestion cost much more than the price given by Victorian Hot Water). But Victorian Hot water is indeed the expect. And I got the gas continuous hot water system installed and am very happy with it.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2016

Friendly, prompt and very professional. Price is very competitive. Highly recommended. Thanks John and Dave. Couldn't be happier with your service.

Great honest customer service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

Called Dave at 7.30 am due to having a blown hot water service the night before. Dave was more than helpful, very polite and had a new service in by the afternoon and at a great price. Cant recommend these guys enough, will definitely be suggesting Victorian hot water to anyone in need of a plumber. Thank you Dave once again!

1 of 3 pages