Review rating:

Great service at affordable price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

If you are looking for a professional to fix your hot water unit for most affordable price, look no further! John fixed my hot water system and installed new gas cooker in the most professional manner. Highly recommend to anyone!

Hot water service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

My hot water system broke down Sunday morning ,called John, came out that afternoon replaced hot water service within an hour. Great service, great price, would recommend to everyone. And took away old unit , fantastic. Thanks Les Clark

Another satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

I would like to thank Victorian Hot Water for providing me with the most prompt, efficient and satisfactory customer service I have experienced in recent times. John replaced my hot water service within an hour, no mess no fuss. Highly recommended and on top of my list if any future plumbing is required. Great Value Great Service.. thanks again John, you are a champion..

Mebourne

Great price & reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Best quote that I got. Prompt response. David very helpful on the phone & tradie on time & efficiently replaced my hotwater service. Highly recommend. Vicki

Prompt service at a good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Woke up this (Saturday) morning to a broken hot water service. Gave them a call and John has been out, installed the new one and removed the old one by early afternoon. Great service and after asking about our hot water needs suggested a smaller unit than the old one. Great price, especially considering it was the weekend. Honest, pleasant and reliable, I would certainly recommend them.

Finally a reliable tradesman !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Needed a replacement water heater at short notice so hit Google (as we do) for a look around and came across Victorian Hot Water pretty much first cab off the rank with a high number of positive reviews. After talking to David on the phone I felt satisfied he was on the ball so he organised a replacement unit first thing in the morning and arrived bang on time. Very honest, knowledgeable and cleaned up the site upon completion so I have to say these guys are reliable professionals and you can definitely book these guys in full confidence without any stress or worry. Many thanks mate.

Verified Customer

Highly recommend and very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Our hot water system died on Sunday and spoke to John about a new one. Competitive price, on time and took away old system as well by Monday morning. I even changed my mind about the size of unit and this was no problem for John. He drove to warehouse and changed it for the larger one no questions asked. What more could you ask for.

Excellent service, Smooth communication, Timely manner and Competitive price, what else can you ask

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Our 13yo Rheem 160L Gas Storage unit started to playing up about a week ago, low pressure and just warm but not hot water. Called up & emailed a few service providers, John was the first one to reply and patiently explained the difference between gas storage and gas contineous unit, by the end of the day, he offered me the most competitive quote and next day service. On the next day, John texted me prior to the scheduled time and his man showed up on time. No fuss, no problem. We will definitely recommend John & Vic Hot Water to anyone with hot water issues.

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Fantastic service & highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Our 15yo Rheem 135L Gas Hot Water unit died last night (Saturday). Checked the unit myself and confirmed the worst - rusted out. Searched on internet & clicked on Victorian Hot Water website..... i sent them an email enquiry for replacing with a larger Rheem Stellar 360 unit 10am today (Sunday). Dave from Victorian Hot Water called me back within 15min confirming price and also possible alternatives (Aquamax) to consider. We decided Rheem Stellar 360 as best option and he said he was able to come to Rowville Vic and change over same day Sunday.
Arrived 1.45pm as agreed and did a totally professional job. True gentleman & i would not hesitate to call / recommend Dave from Victorian Hot Water again.

• 1 review
Private message

Dishonest & Overpriced - Go with origin energy.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I had to convert electric water heater to gas water heater. I called Victorian Hot Water twice, each time with a notably different quote (difference of $600). They then came to my home to give a "more accurate quote" and also explained the VEEC rebate was lower than it actually is (i had called the offices to get an understanding of the calculations and my entitlements), they understated the rebate by $150. On the positive side they were on time and friendly, however the price was not worth that. Origin energy quoted me the same job for $712 less.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent Service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

This company (Dave) is definitely highly recommended. Due to our gas heater was broken, I rang Dave last week and have asked/explained between the gas storage and gas continuous. After couple of days my wife and I decided to ring him again. Today, he came on the exact time and installed our new gas storage (we have hot water now!!!). I am also glad he checked/fixed the tap in our vanity (water is quite flowing now) without any charge. Thank you and much appreciated your help mate. You’re a living legend Dave!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

No extra charge for weekend service. John patiently explained the difference between the different hws and made the choice easy. Arrived on time and job completed smoothly.

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2017

Brilliant, I can't recommend these guys enough. Prompt, easy to deal with, and overall great service. Dave and his team are straight up and genuine from the beginning, and they know their stuff. A very happy client here, thanks again.

Unbeatable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

I highly recommend Victorian Hot Water for their great service and unbeatable price!

Like all the other comments here, they indeed responded very fast. I rang in the morning and David came in the same day afternoon for a on-site quote. And the installation was arranged right after 3 days of the confirmation.

Also, they were the cheapest among all the quotes that I had gotten (6 quotes). And their price was $1500 cheaper than my next nearer quote!!!!! Why? I was told by other plumbers that it was impossible for them to work under my house so no way that the new gas pipe can be run under my house to support the gas continuous system. Therefore, extra material cost was needed to run the gas pipe from wall to ceiling then down to the wall on the other side. Some even said it was impossible for me to have the gas continuous system installed rather he suggested the electric storage tank  (still this suggestion cost much more than the price given by Victorian Hot Water). But Victorian Hot water is indeed the expect. And I got the gas continuous hot water system installed and am very happy with it.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2016

Friendly, prompt and very professional. Price is very competitive. Highly recommended. Thanks John and Dave. Couldn't be happier with your service.

Great honest customer service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

Called Dave at 7.30 am due to having a blown hot water service the night before. Dave was more than helpful, very polite and had a new service in by the afternoon and at a great price. Cant recommend these guys enough, will definitely be suggesting Victorian hot water to anyone in need of a plumber. Thank you Dave once again!

• 3 answers

No hassle service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2016

Life Savers - Discovered old unit had split tank at 10:30pm, rang them at 11:00pm. They were booked out the next day but Dave agreed to come to the other side of the city at 7:00 am and squeeze me in. Had new unit installed and running by 8:00 am. Great service and competitive price.

Top notch service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2016

David from Victorian Hot Water came out to the site gave us a quote, installation recommendation and installation time. He was there at the time he said he would be on the day of installation and the work was carried out in an efficient and timely manner. I cannot recommend this business more highly, excellent service, excellent price and excellent people! Many many thanks to David and his team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2016

Can not fault the service that was provided. Clear, accurate and helpful information. Quality work, good price, on time. Thanks John.

Excellent service and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2016

I called Victorian Hot Water after getting a quote from another company, I was told by another installer that I "wouldn't get another person to come out for a couple of weeks probably" and that "I won't get a better price". One call later and John was at my door in 45 minutes ready to go and with a price approximately $1000 less for the same system that the rip off artist was offering me earlier. I would recommend this company to anyone with such excellent service and price, what more could you ask for especially on a Sunday? Two thumbs up!

1 of 3 pages