Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Shocking customer service!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I rang the hotline 1300668646 and was asking if they could helped me stain made by certain chemical. They were very condescending, gave a flat no before even listening to my story. So I hang up in them. Then they rang back (different guy) and I managed to finish my story about the stain and was informed by the chemical company that these stain could be removed using ammonia. Then he said why are you ringing us? And hung up before I could ask him if he could send cleaners with ammonia over. Terrible attitudes. More like vi poo service.

Shocking and Unprofessional

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I’m not sure how this company stays afloat. The job we received was awful. Carpets stayed wet and muddy looking for days and blotchy. I tried to contact them to return but theyre not interested and blame our carpet! Furious and beyond words.

Comments
VIP Carpet Cleaning Sydney Official

Hi Milly, Can you confirm you have the right company and the date of wich the works was done ? We have been away on holidays and closed since 20th July and will re open Monday 13th August. We ta... read more »

Verg good job anc fair price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Very good experience with VIP carpet cleaning.
These guys charge whatever was agreed and no bad surprise. And I got a good discount.

Great service definitely get what you pay for!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Thank you vip my carpets,rugs and sofa looks amazing!!! The technician called me on his way to confirm I was ready for there service, on arrival politely offered to move whatever small items I needed moved. Also we’re very professional and showed a lot of pride in there work and great manners and customer service. I’ve used other companies before and some have been cheaper but a waste of time and money, you could see the difference just in the equipment used and the results they achieved were exceptional!
Thanks again VIP I highly recommend this company to everyone great work and money well spent for a premium service!!!

BEWARE this company.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

As so many reviews have said. Lies on quote, bumps up price to double. Insists we need industrial not standard shampoo clean. Then stains still there plus new stains from the product they use. Our carpets now have yellow stains all over them in every room and stairs. Chris is unbelievably obnoxious and rude. Argumentative when I'm explaining i need it fixed. Makes excuses and blames everything on some other reason not related to his work. We paid $590 for 2 rooms, a small staircase and 3 frame only on couches NO back or seating CUSHIONS ON THEM whatsoever! What a wrought. Was quoted $250 over the phone. Disgraceful man and shouldn't be in business. He hung up whilst i was asking him to return to look at the job! Shocking

Great job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Arranged as an emergency after another co decided not to arrive. Information and what was achievable was clearly communicated and the work executed. All so easy

Best Job Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Adam came today to clean my carpets and a badly stained arm-chair. I cannot get over what a fantastic job he did. He was on time, polite, and very professional. My carpet looks brand new and the chair is a million times better than it was. I used another company 18 months ago and was very disappointed in the job they did. I'd never use anyone else now.

I will never use VIP Carpet Cleaning again

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

VIP quoted one price and then Technician tried to bump up the price. They gave me a time of between 9-12 noon and turned up at 740am, without calling me 30mins beforehand like promised. The original guy left because he didn’t have the right equipment and someone else came out approx two hours later, once again no phone call to advise me of VIPs arrival.
The carpet was left very wet with stains not removed when the Technician left. The Technican had also run out of invoices so I have no receipt to say the carpet was cleaned by VIP. A very unprofessional company and the certainly wasn’t worth $270.00.

Very satisfied with the service provided :)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

This carpet cleaning service was reliable, affordable and my carpets are spotless!!
As a person that suffers from a number of allergies I have my carpets cleaned professionally at least once every two months. I have tried so many different carpet cleaning services and can honestly say that VIP carpet cleaning Sydney are far better than the rest!! I highly recommend using their services and I personally will continue to use their outstanding service.

The Ponds

Do not use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Very poor result rushed the job very few marks removed. Price increased a lot from the quote because I moved furniture so they had to clean more. They arrived just a little after the time window they set.

Comments
VIP Carpet Cleaning Sydney Official

Hi Anon,

I apologise for you feel this way. I did have a look into the system and could not find your booking.

Please contact our office to discuss a refund

So friendly , Proffesional and respectful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Look no further ! Hands down the best and the most respectful business. The two guys ( farther an son) were on time, gave advise, were friendly too my animals and family.
I asked them for advise on my other unit I was renting that had just been "cleaned" by another company.
VIP carpet cleaned up the other companies failure. With not even a blink on an eye.
I will be getting these guys in EVERY TIME! And I would recommend to everyone.

Bella vista

Professional and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Thank you VIP for such a fast prompt and reliable service. Great job, great service and friendly staff. Definitely Recommended.

Reliable & Quality Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Booked in for a clean where i needed several rooms carpet cleaned and my kitcchen tiles cleaned. The staff were friendly during the booking and were well knowledgeable and assured me that the job will be "done to the highest of standards".

They arrived on time and with a friendly attitude. I showed them around the house and with no fuss they got the job done as they said they would in an efficient and quality manner.

Would strongly recommend and not to mention the price was very competitive!

Private message

Very professional and reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

Very reasonable pricing. I had both carpet and tiles cleaned, they came up pretty well.
The workers were professional and very friendly. Recommended.

• 1 comment
Private message

Quoted one price over the phone then another price on arrival

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2016

I was quoted $150 for vacuum, stain treatment and steam clean. On inspection was quoted $350. This is not the first time this has happened from the other reviews. I sent them packing. This is very misleading and a disgrace.
North Sydney - 1/10/16

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
VIP Carpet Cleaning Sydney Official

Hello and thank you for pointing out your concerns. I have gone over your booking form and i do not see a quoted price which was given at the time of your booking. Could it be possible another comp... read more »

The information I stated is 100% correct. The technician is not telling you the truth as he quoted me over the phone and reconfirmed it in person. He then quoted me $350 in my apartment and not $29... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great all round service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2016

My Carpets were cleaned yesterday and I was really wowed by how clean they came up. So many stains but now looks like new! Will be using again!

• 3 helpful votes

Lies and delays

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2016

Appalling service and felt uncomfortable with VIP in my home. Told me that my carpets were cheap and needed industrial cleaning instead of standard. Charged me double what they quoted. The tile cleaning was pointless as what they said would come up clean, was still dirty in the grout. Booked in for 7am so that I wouldn't have to take time off work, I called at 7:30am and they said that the time slot is between 7-9am. Do not use this service. They are rude and unprofessional.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Horrible! Most appalling service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2016

This would have to be the most unprofessional and rude service I have ever received. Not to mention this company completely misleads you on pricing. Quote one price over the phone, then charge double on arrival. They convinced me the couches needed specialized chemicals and treatments in order to come up clean – in less than 20 minutes; there were still stains, dirt and dust on the couches? When I expressed my dissatisfaction I was talked over and told “my equipment isn’t designed to clean those areas ” ..and that I should have vacuumed them myself. I hardly call this professional service. I have written a formal complaint and still haven’t heard back. I will be taking this complaint further if this isn’t resolved shortly.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great Service - Excellent Clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2016

Had the carpets and lounge suite cleaned and it came up very well. We are extremely happy with the clean. The guys turned up on time and was charged what I was quoted. Would definitely use again and would recommend to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
VIP Carpet Cleaning Sydney Official

Hi Roger,
Thank you for your review. Great to hear you are pleased with the service - VIP

• 1 comment

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2015

Was quoted 2 bedroom unit for 120 but when he got here their like so you booked cleaning but what do you want? Steam cleaning oh steam cleaning is 220! For 120 they sprayed my carpet and used a small machine! In and out in 10 minutes! Won't be using them again! Oh and also told me not to do under my lounge as it wouldn't dry! They just didn't want to do extra work! I moved the lounge for him and had to reconfirmed yeh yeh I'll keep moving it until it dries. Crap

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
VIP Carpet Cleaning Sydney Official

Hi Michelle, Apologies you feel this way. We have tried contacting you regarding your concerns to have the guys return and re clean the areas but could not reach you. Please feel free to contact ... read more »

That's funny! I have no missed calls on my phone!

1 of 2 pages