If I could give a -1 I would

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Shocking network coverage and the client services is so dismal. They promise to solve your problems but when you ring back there is never any record of it. The managers are so rude, they refuse to give you their name which says a lot, they should be embarrassed. How is this company even operating? I will be walking as soon as my contract is up. They are so dishonest and unethical. For your own sake, take your business somewhere else. Their offers might seem like a good idea but you'll pay for it later on.

Bad customer journey, poor signal

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Cant do online activation if you're not an Australian citizen-which is not kentioned when you buy. You need your passport physically on you and then you have to go in to a store.

Then had issues calling customer services because signal was so poor.

Perth

Verified Customer

Amazingly terrible would give them negative if possible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I got nbn about a month ago through Vodafone. It seemed good they told me I have back up 4G that works immediately. While I wait for nbn to come install in apparently "two weeks". I had to call them to book an appointment. Which was terrible the foreign guy I was talking to barely knew any English. Plus the fact that I was on the phone on hold for almost an hour before talking to this guy. Couldn't understand him he clearly couldn't understand me. Told me I got my information wrong and can't help me. I went to the Vodafone store to sort it out. I wasn't even wrong... So I call them back once again. On hold for almost an hour before yet another foreign who doesn't understand me. Trying to tell me that we don't have anyone available to connect the nbn for me so tries to tell me to do it myself... I gave it a go and surprise surprise it's exactly what I did beforehand. Still no nbn. Then he said okay we will get someone to you next Wednesday.

I'm like cool great! Thinking better late then never trying to be positive and look on bright side at least something is finally getting done! I took a day off from work to make sure I was there for the appointment and they didn't even show up... Then they tried to call me the next day while I was at work. Obviously couldn't pick up I'm working. They left me texts to call them back. In my mind I was like I'm not waiting another bloody hour for you to pick up the phone. So I will wait until they call me again. They did on a Saturday this morning at 7am. Like what is going through your heads? Who calls someone at 7am on a Saturday. Then because I didn't pick up they said they've cancelled my nbn order. Good I don't want to deal with you people ever again. Absolute joke.

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I've had multiple issues with the app not showing what it should. I've spent hours upon hours on the phone trying to sort it out, only for them to tell me to restart my phone again (newsflash, didnt work the first 5 times....). Absolutely useless, and none of the people I talked to had any idea of what had happened before them. Tons of time spent on hold. No adequate solutions, only empty promises of a call back.

Just Terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

We just bought our $20 top up and in just three days i have never made any texts and calls, i tried to contact my brother and vodafone voice message said just 3 minutes of call left. What is wrong with vodafone? I will definitely tell my friends and family NOT to use Vodafone.

What a rip off!

Disgraceful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The worst service coverage ever and I'm locked in for 12 months paying for no service. If i could give 0 stars i would. Money down the drain!! How is this company still operating. Feedback on here speaks for itself...dont do it go somewhere else..big mistake.

Port Augusta, SA

• 1 answer

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Been with Vodafone for a few years had nothing but excellent service. great customer service and tech very helpful. Great value for money on their prepaid offers..

Bit disappointed that Vodafone NBN fibre to the premise it's not yet available in my area....

Worst network provider in Melbourne

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Customer care Keeps telling about network upgrades always whenever I complain about call drop due to poor network connectivity.

No proper follow up. Very bad service.

Unethical company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Coverage was always poor, thus I cancelled their service and switched to another provider. Immediately, they called to inform that I had to pay more on the next bill because their promotion ended. Terrible service.

Private message

Service is bad and reception zero

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I find Vodafone frustrating, I have no reception. I needed to put another Sim in my phone. I have tried to come to an agreement and they refuse to work with me. Never get Vodafone. It is wasted money.

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes

Dodgy NBN

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I spoke to a sales guy on the phone, and he sold me on 100 MBit NBN, but failed to mention that max I could get in my area was 40 MBit. After downgrading me it became apparent that the network feed was inferior, with failures to download email, and low-speed Netflix... I gave them the opportunity to rectify, but they just failed to do anything. So I canceled under my 30-day satisfaction guarantee.

I would be interested to see if they can fix it. Their mobile internet is great, but the NBN is FUBAR and slow (<30MBit). I've moved back to my old provider.

Do NOT go with this company. Very unhappy ex-customer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

They're eager to sign you up, but after that, there's absolutely NO service provided. My phone calls would drop out or wouldn't even go through, people would try to call me and it wouldn't go through (saying that my phone was OFF when it was in fact ON). They thought maybe it was the sim, which was replaced and it still happened. Every time I contacted customer support, I'd be stalled especially when it came to cancelling the service, each attempt to cancel was stalled for over an HOUR. I ported my number over to another provider and it works PERFECTLY. And now they want to charge me an early termination fee for poor service. What a joke. Didn't even want to give them 1 star.

Very disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I was refused help by a young Asian male who told me it was not his job to do so.

• 2 helpful votes

Terrible keep away

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Network coverage is terrible , I can not take a call at work I need to exist the building called to complain and was told that the area Darlington was in the process of a upgrade and in 7 days my problems will be resolved
Called back on the 7th day still no coverage at work and was told the 30 day network trial is now over and I can not cancel so I’m stuck with them
Also called to cancel my watch subscription in July was told that it has been cancelled but they have been charging me every month
Ask to bring up the recording of my asking to cancel was put on hold it was not done and it will be cancelled from nex month
Vodafone will say anything to the customer but never follow through it is disgusting and very misleading
KEEP AWAY

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 4 answers

Terrible - Cellular cover resold by Kogan

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I subscribed to Kogan who use Vodafone services for a year. Yes, it was very cheap which is great, ($16 for 17Gb Data / 365 days) but in terms of cover, it is short of terrible. Cannot access cellular communications in many malls or just about anywhere out of Melb. Drop oust and very poor net esp. when I need it. Sadly I will not test out this again.

A positive experience with Vodafone direct is their month to month postpaid plans with global roaming for $5. Thank you for this service

Appaling service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Appalling customer service at vodafone Cranbourne shopping centre. Spent over $1300 on a handset and screen protector. Few days later they wouldnt lift a finger to help with a service problem. No idea how to keep a customer happy.
Its a competitive industry so off to Telstra.

can't trust them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

I sent a WiFi booster that I didn't want back to them they wanted to charge me $180 after I did that I called to have it removed from my account they said 2 days they lied to me a week later it was still on my account ask them again hoping this time its removed

Worst customer service and company ever i deal with.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Misleading you all the time and charge so much but in return you got excuses from customer care and they start protecting there colleague's.

I wouldn’t even rate them one star

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

The customer service team located in India, especially the resolutions mananger sainath who had no idea what he was talking about. And was more interested in selling me more services, 0/10.

Vodafone is loosing loyal customers through these ignorant and these Indian customer service team clowns.

Private message

The worse piece of crap I have ever been client of

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Unbelievable, trying to cancel my account, go to their shop they cannot do it because they are a "selling point only" try it over the phone and after almost one hour speaking with a freaking machine I finally manage to speak with someone overseas customer service, which couldn't obviously help. After another 2 tries, I finally speak with someone who can cancel it, but not without bugging me for another half hour on "why I am canceling" and "we can give you better". Finally, I manage to cancel it but on the following 2 months later to my surprise they still keep charging me my bill. It is about time the government put a hand on this, this needs urgent regulation.

1 of 80 pages