Good coverage

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Been with Vodafone for 2 years and have not had any issues so far. They rewarded me with extra 2GB of data for being a loyal customer (thank you!) In particular, I was impressed with their overseas plan where you can use your mobile overseas and pay $5 for each day.

Melbourne

Helpful sales assistance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The girl who served me was polite without being overly friendly. She explained the plan options very well and I was happy to pay my Samsung Galaxy s9 over 36 months and had flexible payment options. Since my needs were met, I was very satisfied with customer service.

Sunbury, Victoria

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Good, easy mobile service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Been with vodafone for almost 12 months (this time). Previously I had many issues with reception with vodafone some years ago, vodafone allowed me to break my contract and they couldn't provide a good servica back ten.. Since that time Vodafone has clearly invested money in improving mobile coverage and now their service is excellent.

They are easy to deal with and provide good value for money. There store fronts provide excellent customer service. It's clearl now that Vodafone are much more focused on ensuring they provide a high quality service.

Mudgeeraba, Queensland, Australia

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellant broadband

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Very Happy with speed and reliability with NBN package. No email available but plenty of free ones on net eg, gmail

• 2 comments
  • 11 helpful votes
Private message

Good value service and improved network

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Decent coverage in Sydney. $5 per day international roaming, generous data and improved customer service from a few years ago .. Happy!

• 7 helpful votes

Consistent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

I've been with Vodafone since they took over 3 Mobile's customers. They are great value for money and if you don't upgrade every 2 years they throw in extras when you do! The reception signal could be better, but it's fine for suburbia. Most of the staff are super helpful, if not just go to another store nearby or come back the next day.

Give it a go!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Vodafone definitely ticks a lot of boxes. Good value for plans, good coverage, good online customer support, and that's just to name a few.

I was going into a 6 year continued phone + service deal with (suck-butt) Optus. I was really dissatisfied with their customer support and threatened to to leave when I had about 9 months left on my contract. I ended up following though, moving to Vodafone, and haven't looked back.

Vodafone's coverage is so much better than a certain other company I was previously supporting.

The bang for buck is great for what you're paying for. I just upgraded to a new deal and it seems great.

Vodafone even sends you a nice little email thanking you for paying your bill, even if it's a couple days late.

Vodafone does come with one minor fault that will only affect a few. The service can be crappy at times. There's some places I can't get a signal. However, I can normally find a signal very quickly. Vodafone has the occasional signal dead zone, but you can still find coverage a few minutes away. Still way better coverage than another company.

I would recommend Vodafone on its phone deals. I think it's the best deal on the Australian market.

Endeavour Hills

• 3 helpful votes

Vodafone Mobile connection

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I have bought vodafone connection in May this year, very happy with mobile broadband , i was using telstra before so could not spot any difference since moved to Vodafone. I used vodafone 5 years ago , i was not happy with its service (Mobile Broadband) at that time but its alot different now.
I also make overseas calls through vodafone, initially call quality was soo bad, then i raised a ticket with their support. It is very good since they resolved the issue.

Sunshine Coast

• 2 helpful votes

Consistant, Happy with the Product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

I have been with Vodafone for 5+ years, they have provided a consistent steady service and proven to be reliable. I don't travel into regional areas very often, so network coverage is great for me and my family.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Are they really that bad?

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Ok, so I am aware of Vodafone's not-so-fantastic reputation, but recently, I had been receiving prank calls from overseas, and upon reviewing my monthly bill, I noted additional charges I did not believe I was responsible for. I chatted online with a Vodafone rep. and after a pain-free, efficient virtual chat and some research on their end, they immediately refunded the contested charges. Not bad, I thought, definitely deserves some kudos. Also, I have been with Vodafone for years and on the whole, the network is pretty efficient!

Melbourne

This is good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

The network coverage is good except some areas in Melbourne there is dropouts my plan is postlaid my plan is value for money i am so satisfied with the customer and support service

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Good data inclusions, great international roaming

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

I recently moved from Telstra to Vodafone for a new business phone, on account of cheaper plans, better data inclusion, good international roaming, Qantas points and the 30 day network guarantee.
The network coverage has improved markedly in the last few years.
The $5 a day international roaming is excellent. I travelled to Europe via Asia recently and was able to use my phone as normal with no other extra costs and with my full plan inclusions. Amazing.
My only gripe with Vodafone has been dealing with their customer support on the phone. Terribly difficult to deal with at times, very frustrating.
The business team are quite good though.

Why do vodafone offer so little data on prepaid?

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I'm currently buying prepaid for my phone. For $50 a month i receive a miserly 8.5 Gb of data. I see vodafone is now offering 40 Gb of high speed data per month plus unlimited data at a restricted speed as well as a new phone for their $60 plan. I don't wish to go on a plan but may consider it. For $50 a month i would consider 15 or 20Gb to be more reasonable. I'm supplying my own phone. I have always found Vodafone service and network to be very good.

A good change from Telstra

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

The network coverage has definitely improved over the years, I don't have issues with it unless I'm in very remote areas. Value for money is a lot better than what I had before. $40 gives me over 12gb for over a month and I got to keep my phone number when I switched from Telstra which only took a couple of minutes. All in all very satisfied customer.

Adelaide, South Australia

Upgrading Mobile Phones

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Due for a upgrade of my "Mobile Phone", the sales assistants, knowledge of the new models was very good. He provided information on all the new features.
First he asked the type of phone, I was looking for; after showing me the latest models, he provided me time to play with the phones and there was no pressure, to make a decision quickly.
Answered my question about roaming on the phone when travelling to America in July 2018.
Very happy with the service and the new phone.

New South Wales

• 10 helpful votes

No Problems Here

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

I live in a black spot and the only company that gives me a decent reception is Vodafone. It still doesn't all me to use the net but at least I have a reliable service if the land line goes down. The only other problem I have is trying to understand the consultants when I have to ring. I have learnt that you need to make sure you are ask all the important questions before you sign up.

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

I have Prepaid $30 plan with Vodafone , good value for the money you paid, and I am really satisfied with the customer service!

Brisbane, QLD.

Private message

Best Supermarket Package Deal!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

If you can pick up the Nokia 3, locked into Vodafone as I did for just over $100, on a weekly special at a S/mkt (3 weeks prior to Xmas 2017), or even an extra $50 at the opposition 3 wks later - you'll be doing very well on not just price, but also for the following reasons. First and foremost, unlike other Telcos, Vodafone provide you with 9GB of Data, plus just by Sms-ing them, a further 3.5 GB. Xmas saw a further 3 GB similarly given away, & W/E GB top-ups of 4GB go for $10. Also, Vodafone's customer service is of a very professional & helpful nature - glad to be back with them (after 5 years). And, their CEO, is a regular guest on the radio station "Talking -Lifestyle"- so you can keep up with all the current promotions they have to offer - and they're very competitive!
The phone itself, (if you hate the idea of paying $1000 or even $500 for Just a phone,- like me[!], and usually don't wish to pay anymore than $50 for a functional phone), is essentially of an Apple or Samsung class, or at least an HTC!!
Two of the most important things when buying a mobile phone, are Battery Power & basic Internal Data Storage. The more of each, the better you can expect your phone to continue working.
This phone, the lowest of the new revamped Nokia range, surpasses my last Huawei Y560 by 600 mAh, and with 16GB internal storage, that's about twice previous Microsoft, old Nokias, & Telstra generic $50 phones, also purchased from S/mkts! (Although, that said, it's still only ½ the basic storage, that comes with an Apple.)
Previous phones mentioned were only 3G speed. This is 4G, and inspite of a better battery compassity, still chews through the power quite fast, due to the faster running speed.
None of the Battery or Data Storage is listed on the box. As are not, my final two favourite features. This phone has an Aluminium Frame. It feels firm, sturdy, and solid, unlike the others mentioned, only made of plastic! Last but not least, is that it comes "Gorilla 3" Corning Glass; super tough! These last two features make you feel like you've bought your mobile from Bunnings, instead of Toys R Us !!
This, alongside the Telco Carrier supporting it, is a 'Class' Phone-package! And for what? 10% of what the big brand names demand for their products! This is on a prepaid, monthly recharge basis, locked into Vodafone.
Sure, if you had another $900 'to burn', you could get an unlocked phone and choose your own Carrier, but to my knowledge, there's only a few others (just one -?) currently offering the same recharge Data amounts for $5 cheaper than the $40 & $50 Vodafone r/c; - whilst not offering a $60 r/c, which Vodafone is currently offering, giving all told, - a whopping 18.5 GB!
So, for a S/mkt-sold, Locked-in Carrier, package deal (and some 25+, $50 mobiles phones later!!),
I feel this most definitely deserves 9/10 .... and a Koala Stamp

Good coast

Private message

Have been a customer for years

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I've had contracts with Vodafone for over 10 years and I've never had major issues. I've had decent service where I live, the only times I've lost connection is when I've been out in more remote areas (which doesn't bother me as I don't spend much time there). The only time I've had a billing error it was rectified quickly and I'm satisfied with the Customer Service provided when I've needed it.

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Tbh it's aight

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

Get 1 of 2 bars usually in my area which I would've thought is bad but is actually aight. 40 bucks a month and I get a good deal

1 of 4 pages