Paralowie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I received a call yesterday to advise that my contract was nearly up and I was entitled to an upgrade. Sales rep worked with me to get the best possible plan for my circumstances. Excellent work.

Geelong

• 7 comments
  • 2 answers

No need to complain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Reading a lot of reviews on here of stories that are only but the customers fault i had to write my own review.
They go by their 30day exit, if you dont have good service in your area simply take your phone back, dont whinge about it if you choose to stay!
Apart from that Vodafone's service has been far superior than both optus and telstra. Optus's billing is confusing and network is slow. I am with them so i know. Telstra well you get coverage but apart from that they are frustrating. Vodafone years ago started out with poor phone customer service, so bad that even the store managers got irritated when needing to phone them up for new contracts etc. But since they brought in the red plans and from then on phone support has been great, they also bend over backwards with customising plans and not as pushy when removing services. People that complain about waiting in stores. well all 3 stores get busy waited equally long in all 3 brands. At least vodafone acknowledges you are there and dont let anyone push in, even when they do there still polite and stay polite even when you can see they are getting quite irritated by a customer than just is causing hassle and asking impossible things of vodafone. Oh i had to wait 2 months for a iphone x.. they warned me of that its not there fault apple simply couldn't meet demand of all the other whinging apple fans that wanted the latest and greatest. Yes i had to pay for the phone as its on a 36month payment plan. yet you dont start the contract for service untill its connected. The thing i am most satisfied with and why i have stayed with vodafone is the network stability and there 4g speeds are the fastest i have used. Optus varied quite a bit and telstra touch and go. the only thing i don't agree on is there late payment fee of $15. But they are working hard to satisfy their customers. and the new way of paying for the phone over a few years and giving the flexibility to change plans is quite good. There NBN service also seems to be good and something im considering right now having a 4G backup on NBN that cuts out a lot is pretty good of them.

Improved plans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I have been a Vodafone customer for a long time.

My Vodafone coverage is definitely a lot stronger than my previous Optus connection.

I was on a $140 per month plan with Vodafone that had 14gbs of data, unlimited calls and text with international minutes. I was recently able to upgrade my plan to $80 per month with Vodafone that now has 62gbs of data with unlimited calls and text.

As I got an increase in available data, it enabled me to cancel my additional Vodafone data plan of 45gbs per month for $60 per month.

This has improved my cash flow by $120 per month with additional internet data.

I hope someday in the future, we will be able to get unlimited data at a cheap plan price so I can watch Netflix and Stan.

The staff at Vodafone are very knowledgeable.
My only complaint is that when you try to disconnect services they are extremely pushy for you to retain those services. You have to go through hoops to get them cancelled.

Verified Customer

Trust issues from my experience with other telco's, thank GOD for Vodafone and their transparency.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

Warning - long review ahead just because I'm so passionate about honest and reliable companies and Vodafone deserves some recognition for their great services! I'm turning 24 this year and I've been with Vodafone going on 3 years this year. At first I was hesitant to join, especially because I was going to be paying off my phone on a plan (scary stuff when you're only use to buying prepaid credit) but I am a heavily budget conscience/skeptical of sneaky money hungry sales people type of person when it comes to dealing with telco companies and I've had nothing but an exceptionally AMAZING experience with Vodafone. Regardless of the bad reviews below, it might be discouraging to see so many, majority rules right? Wrong. Do your own research, go on Vodafones website and see for yourself. Their sim plans, phone + sim plans, prepaid offers, etc.. are better than most out there. They called me when my phone was a few months away from being payed off to offer me another deal, some people get annoyed with Vodafone calling but I'm up for all them deals and my partner needed a new phone! The best thing was that I was able to get that new phone for my partner, use the iPhone 6s Plus I had paid off with Vodafone and ended up getting an even better data deal for my own phone, whilst my partner put his own sim into the new phone purchased on a monthly pay off deal through Vodafone. I was literally just able to switch my data deal around an hour ago (1:00am) to get some quantas points and even MORE data chucked in the mix. Yes I'm a data hog. Really though, that's one of the awesome things about this company, you will always be able to call the customer service centre if you have any questions or need some help 24/7 and if the team you're trying to reach operates between certain hours, they're able to give you a call back which has come in handy throughout the years. Big ups to Vodafone for changing the game.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Townsville Qld

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Switched to Vodafone after bad customer service with another phone company. That was 3 months ago. I have never had any trouble with reception or slow internet. My plan on Vodafone offers the same as my old plan but is $20 less per month. Could not be happier with this service.

Staff named Mel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

The staff named Mel solved all my problems by listening patiently to my problem and researching about it, asking seniors about the procedure. She did everything she could and solved it finally, whereas the other 3 staff just informed me no. I am so thankful to Mel.

Mobile phone plans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

A rep from vidaphone called me to discuss my current plan. When I told her how much I was paying per month she was able to save me $10 per month and still keep my current benefits. I also was able to change my sons plan to the same saving him $10 a month too.

Great Customer Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

My husband and I attended the Vodafone store located on level 1 at Fountain Gate Shopping Centre. Steve was the store attendant who helped us.

Steve was polite, friendly and approachable and provided us with great customer service. He showed a genuine interest to help us and attended to all our questions patiently. We could tell that he was more focused in helping us rather than to 'just get another sale'!

We would like to commend Steve for his great customer service!

Best customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I have had the best customer service ever. Ubed was so great so helpful in selling me a new phone and plan. Thanks so much Ubed.

Clifton

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 4 answers

Ex Optus customer happily now with Vodafone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I have USB plug it in I get 4G . AS someone previously with Optus getting 0G very happy thank you.

Internet access around Adelaide Sydney country NSW

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Amazing enough that the progress of the service over the past 15 years with Vodafone, that bought out my original provider Orange and then 3 network. The coverage and service is better, although sometimes the call centre are like robots reading from a script. All is getting better and I was offered, 3 months free NBN home internet trial, but declined as I'm already committed to another provider just a bit slow with that offer.

East Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

South Yarra store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

We are very happy with our multi business accounts!

We had a toral stuff up from another supplier and after 5 weeks of waiting for our iPhones we went here on a whim and got them straight away from the south Yarra store.

I’m very impressed as business accounts are slow but they were so helpful. Thank you

So awesome,lovely service.Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I upgraded today and also got a Samsung tablet thrown in.Best service,there for the customer.Never had a problem with their products or service.

Canberra

• 5 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I choose Vodafone because its value for money and I'm comfortable with the Internet and mobile pre paid. I'm always happy with the service whenever I recharge my devices.

Melbourne

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

Although it look about 2 weeks to get my iPhone X , I’m so happy with their customer service particularly from Neha. Kept me updated on my new phone. I’v been going to Forest Hill Vodafone for last 2 years and this is the first time I experienced a great service.

Always get an issue resolved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I have a post paid account & have always experienced excellent coverage in NSW & VIC. I really appreciate emails telling me I am close to exceeding my data limit & any time I have had a handset issue it has been resolved efficiently & in a very reasonable time. And yes, it is an overseas call centre but wherever they are their English is very good.

Sydney, Australia

Helpful Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

I was billed for $20 for using extra 2 GB on my current plan. I called them and they waived $10 and give extra 1 GB for free, just because I was nice to them. You can get better services if you are a better customer. I am with Vodafone since 2011. I had always problem with my plan but whenever I call they helped me with any matters.

Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes

Great experiance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

What can I say, fantastic experience, much better than telstra no regrets moving, customer service A+ I will be moving more services across

• 1 review

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Staff in store are always patient and super helpful. Haven't had any issues with their coverage. Can't complain about anything.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 6 pages

How is Vodafone for reception?

Trilly H asked on Sep 10, 2017

Answer this

My Vodafone reception is terrible cannot get a signal in the house have to make any calls from the front yard. Don't use this provider if you are in the Bli Bli area.

We live in Adelaide by the beach and look st the cell tower.
Have to go outside to stop drop outs.
Had a rate change early feb 2018.
Did not go well.
Got ripped off.
40.00 for 30GB.
Cannot drop vodafone.
All talk and LIP service.

I have a plan that gives me $7 discount a month which then gives me a monthly bill for $23. This plan was suitable for me. It is a sim only plan and you have to lock in for 24 months. Now after 16 months Voda fone has changed their conditions saying that I changed my plan and therefore loose credit of $5 month which means I am now paying $28 a month. Rang vodafone only to be told that I changed plans so no longer get the full discount of $7. After much bantering back and forth, I tried to explain that it was impossible to change my plan cos it was locked in for 24 months but it was totally hopeless trying to speak with their customer service as they don't speak clear English. My question is this. Has anybody else been caught out short by vodfone renegging on their deals?????????????

Sharon Mundie asked on Nov 16, 2016

Answer this

yep they did this to me when i had to change my contract from 3 to vodafone when they fully took over the service. I wanted (being a long term customer) a similar deal i had or at least some discounts or i would take my business elsewhere. They offered me a $35 contract which had a few discounts that took it down to $18 i think. One of the discounts was temporary, the other was supposed to be permanent. A year later i suddenly noticed i was being charged $35. after calling they denied i had any such discount, and since i couldn't find the paperwork my arguements had no evidence and so i had to suck it up. I later cancelled my contract when i realised how bad my deal was (along with the poor coverage).

Yup. We had this as well. A discount was offered but not applied and then was finally applied after TIO involvement to only be removed again after they had to change the plan again to move it to what it was meant to be (a shared one instead of not shared) meaning it took it going to the TIO again and after still having issues with coverage (in the middle of Adelaide) we finally gave up and told the TIO agent that we were done.

Back again with new issue. I am not going to be held hostage to Vodafone so I have taken an early termination with 5 months to go. It is a loss to me financially however I intend to make Vodafone beg for their payments and see how they feel being treated with contempt

Why is there no comunication within Vodafone, service and accounts?

albert asked on Aug 04, 2016

Answer this

Because they are trying to cut costs to save money and until more people like me and you complain about our issues that will get away with it. Vodafone is the worst. Big regret.