Melbourne

amazing coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Yes! not the same as telstra, not even close in alot of areas, but if you look at there coverage map and work out where you go 90% of the time if that suits you than there great.

• 1 review

Vodafone Westfield Mall

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Ash at the Vodafone store in Surry Hills was absolutely fantastic, and not only was the service great, their plans are 2nd to none!! 50gb for $45/mth? Un-bloody-real!! Vodafone FTW

melton

• 4 helpful votes

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

As my plan with Testra was coming to an end I thought that i would look around for the best deal to suit my needs. The guy in the Vodafone store in Melton Victoria was so very patient showed me the plan and the cost of the phone, included the cost of overseas add on plan. Everything was very clear. Arranged the transfer of my number, told me what was going to happen and if by any chance was not correct he would personally deal with it. Everything went to plan and im very happy!!!!

Verified Customer

Great reception, easy to use pre-paid mobile contract - love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I pay $40 every 35 days to get 9GB of data with Vodafone, using the "Recharge Combo Plus".
I love it! The network coverage is great, the app is easy to use, I barely ever have to complain. Significantly better customer service than Telstra who I initially signed up with. Would 100% recommend Vodafone.

Sefton

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great value mobile plan (RedGlobal Sim only)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I use my phone for business and private and love the free calls overseas, no excuses to phone my old relos overseas anymore. My internet speed through my phone 'internet sharing' is way faster than my Internet service provider (Belong) In fact it is so fast Windows 10 decided to once dump my entire hard drive to the cloud through my phone data, luckily I got warned by Vodaphone and so my bill is very consistent. Never had any bill shock, first time ever in over 15 years.

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Nice and easy Vodafone NBN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Signed up for a 50mb Service download speed is consistent around 47mb.

Painless transition from another hopeless ISP with 3G/4G access made available.

Shame about out of touch, careless overseas call centre though.

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Overseas roaming

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

The $5 international roaming is why I’m giving 5 stars. As soon as I got off the plain my phone and internet worked seamlessly. There was not one point during my 10 days in Thailand that I ever had an issue. Since I nyeed to be connected 24/7 for work as well as use the internet at all times I found this to be brilliant. I was also informed of all charges via text.

I will say I had faster speeds in Thailand on 4g than Melbourne (north east suburbs). There are less towers in my area.

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Writing from your very loyal customer for more than 4 years. Loved the customer service of Ellenbrook branch especially Sam and Chirag. Thanks for the support you always provide us.

Exceptional level of service at Vodafone Unley

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Exceptionally generous level of service. So patient, knowledgeable, helpful and supportive. Thank you so much Vodafone owner at Unley. Would certainly recommend you to others.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

NBN 100/40 speed that consistently around 90mpbs. When there was an issue, the 4G back up kicked in and while i couldn't get 4K on netflix, HD still worked.

Port Augusta, SA

• 3 comments

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Been with Vodafone for a few years had nothing but excellent service. great customer service and tech very helpful. Great value for money on their prepaid offers..

Bit disappointed that Vodafone NBN fibre to the premise it's not yet available in my area....

Ferny Hills

NBN Wifi Hub

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I have had so much trouble getting an NBN connection, not just recently when i moved into my new house but also 5 years ago when I moved into my previous place. NBN is so unfriendly to customer expectations and it doesn't really matter who you go with - you end up with the same nonsense over and over again.
That is until Vodafone came along with their NBN offering. They offer a connection that you can literally walk out of the store with, plug in at home and be connected immediately (via 4G). This means you can wait for the NBN snail technicians to do their thing without having to live without internet. I could not be more happy with my vodafone nbn wifi hub connection and I only wish the service had been around last time i had to go through the nightmare that is connecting to the NBN. Finally, after so many years one provider has takien notice of what Australian consumers actually want and is treating the internet like an essential service.

Gosford

• 5 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Really helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I recently bought a Huawei Y5 from Vodafone and was not impressed with the attitude of the young sales person, so I went to another Vodafone store to get help, that guy had 666 tattooed on his forehead. By this time I was having a panic attack and wanted to throw throw phone away. Then I found Vodafone at Erina Fair shopping mall, the store closest to Target. A wonderful young lass by the name of Julie had me sorted out in seconds, she was kind and polite, actually they all are in that store. I should have gone there in the first place. I now love my new phone. It really does make such a difference when you go shopping if a store has friendly staff.

Melbourne

• 9 helpful votes

Fastest NBN service I've had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

I recently switched from Aussie Broadband to the Vodafone 100Mbps download plan. The ordering process was easy and the router was plug and play, no major setup required.
Once connecting my WiFi devices to their router, I've been nothing short of amazed at their speeds, even during peak hours (93 to 96Mbps down).
Yes, they make you take their router, but I am okay with that as it also includes a 4G backup service (this sold me), should the NBN service fail, which provides peace of mind.
You can use your own router if you want to and I was for a while, but only their supplied router is supported (as in phone tech support), so keep theirs handy if you want to use your own, as they will ask you to plug their back in.
There is no set fee, just keep in mind if you cancel you need to pay $5 per month, multiplied by the months remaining in your contact (for the router). Given the cost savings of $20 per month compared with my previous provider, Aussie Broadband, I am more than happy with this :)

Just keep in mind that if you need a static IP address, Vodafone NBN is not for you as it's dynamic.

Maitland nsw

• 15 helpful votes

Easy port over

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Easy to port over from amaysim to Vodafone good reception in my area never had problems with Vodafone always been very helpful to me good staff need better coverage in rural areas other than that no complaints

Adelaide

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers

Verified Customer

Vodafone Store downstairs Marion S.A.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

This is the small store on the lower ground mall. Efficient and friendly service. Nothing was too much of a hassle for them to handle. They even gave me some bonus accessories free with my new phone. I later had to get them to correct an error in set up and they handled this perfectly.

Perth

Very happy with Vodafone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

When on 12 month sim plan.
Was very happy with service very quick at shop front and everything the guy said happened.
Not problems that's the main thing.
It was friends around me that showed me there online dashboard how to try accounts, your history, billing that made me more interested.
I needed a company that suited me and now I've found one that is big but personal.
Be good if a bit cheaper but data was excellent.
The people at the shop took notice of me straight away instead of me asking them for help, this makes a big difference with me going with them.

Perth

Really happy with service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I've been with Vodafone for ages and have never had a problem with coverage. My phone stopped working and I went in and was able to upgrade and the new plans are awesome! I'm not even locked into a contract if I want a new phone I just have to pay off what's left of this phone, which is great for me because I like getting a new phone every year!

Excellent service and data

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

We live in a rural location and getting access to data is all but impossible (no nbn yet). Vodafone has a great deal for unlimited data via sim. It’s been the best decision to give it a go, we finally have unlimited internet and awesome reception so we can stream as much as we like!

• 5 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Vodafone service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

I use pre paid on a E8 device, this phone has limited internal storage which slows the phone down, yes I know they have cleaning apps but after the clean the adds block it up even further. SD card makes apps not work. Connection is great in my area of Mornington VIC. I like the add on's they provide except your main credit gets used first defeating the purpose of extra data. Customer service is great.

1 of 8 pages