Verified Customer

Good customer service and coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I have been with Vodafone for 17 years and you need to try and get the best deal. Sometimes a few hiccups here and there but overall good quality customer service.

Gold Coast

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Never had a problem with Vodafone they are far far better than Telstra. Sometimes there might be a problem with coverage but as time goes on it is getting much better.

Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

We were moving houses and needed to connect our new apartment to the NBN which we dreaded as we assumed would be a long and tedious process... we were so wrong. We visited a vodafone store and 15 minutes later were given a modem router and were told that once we got home we would be all set and ready to go! I've dealt with 2 other NBN providers and all times have been nightmares... it's nice to see Vodafone has got it right!

Verified Customer

Contract Vodafone Sim plan.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

It works alright for me. I purchased student plan with 12Gb. I have never used them all. The 4G is quite alright with occasionally drop out. However, the signal may be weaker then Telstra as I always got no signal when traveling underground, but my friend who used Telstra, gets better signal. Anyways, no complaint and I feel this plan is reasonable, suitable for students need.

• 2 questions

Definiton of AWESOME!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

The network is for one extremely reliable and pretty fast.

The customer service is great as well with them being nice and having the ability to solve problems.

The delivery of getting a new phone from one of their plans took around 3 days which is still impressive all the way from Sydney.

They've now got promotional stuff happening, so for those who love FREE STUFF, jump on aboard as they sometimes give out free data of around 2GB for you to spend which I love.

In conclusion, one of the best telecommunications company that has a great bond with it's customers.

*Been with them for 6 years.

Verified Customer

Great Telco, reliable service and decent value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I live in the inner South East of Melbourne, always had reialble service and great speed with data allowance and costs that we're among the more reasonable available. Very happy to recommend to others.

Great so far!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

Recently changed from Telstra to Vodafone. Paid off my phone with Telstra and they advised my plan would only reduce by $5.... also went in store to discuss and they advised me to just go online, lost me there! Went to Vodafone, got hooked up with new iPhone 8, and paying $15 cheaper than my old 6 i have already paid off! Service and connection so far amazing have been really happy!! Switch over people!

Vaucluse

Great service always reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I had the 40 DATA COMBO plan and always comes with EXTRAS. 9 GB extra per month when you recharge online. So 18 GB for 40$ not too bad hey.

Excellent personable in-store service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Excellent consultant "Zac" in-store. All pre-paid and lock-in options explained in easy-to-follow manner. I'm very happy with my choice. Vodaphone's 4G network coverage is fine. Great app - which Zac kindly downloaded for me (nothing too much trouble!) App shows a detailed break down of my usage. Straight away it's there for me in black & white. Sorry Telstra but your app is too much work for me to follow. Don't understand it. Thanks Vodaphone. Way more bang for my buck. Im glad I changed over.

Brabham

Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I came to Australia in 2008 and first time I purchased Vodafone prepaid sim,after use couple of months I thought maybe any other network will give me better deal but try every single and finally 10 year experience Vodafone is best.

Satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Exceptionally happy that after 4 long years I switched from optus. It is a prepaid plan that includes more data and international minutes than I could ever use. Would suggest Vodafone to anyone.

• 1 comment

Great prices and features

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Been with Vodafone for 10 or so years. Have had no issues with them service wise or coverage wise. Towards the end of each contract Vodafone have waived last few months and upgraded my phone and plan.

Have 4g in the areas i live in and work and most areas I go.

21 years of service - brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I’ve been a post paid customer for over twenty years now and can’t fault the service - while the coverage in rural areas isn’t as great as Telstra their international roaming service more than makes up for it. I travel regularly with work and cannot fault their service, and with the added advantage to being to access my data and unlimited calls overseas it really makes their product stand out. Competitive pricing with great service.

Adelaide

Private message

Great phone so easy to use!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Great coverage every where I go
Postpaid
My plan is well worth the money
Vodafone have great customer service very helpful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Paralowie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I received a call yesterday to advise that my contract was nearly up and I was entitled to an upgrade. Sales rep worked with me to get the best possible plan for my circumstances. Excellent work.

Geelong

• 7 comments
  • 2 answers

No need to complain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Reading a lot of reviews on here of stories that are only but the customers fault i had to write my own review.
They go by their 30day exit, if you dont have good service in your area simply take your phone back, dont whinge about it if you choose to stay!
Apart from that Vodafone's service has been far superior than both optus and telstra. Optus's billing is confusing and network is slow. I am with them so i know. Telstra well you get coverage but apart from that they are frustrating. Vodafone years ago started out with poor phone customer service, so bad that even the store managers got irritated when needing to phone them up for new contracts etc. But since they brought in the red plans and from then on phone support has been great, they also bend over backwards with customising plans and not as pushy when removing services. People that complain about waiting in stores. well all 3 stores get busy waited equally long in all 3 brands. At least vodafone acknowledges you are there and dont let anyone push in, even when they do there still polite and stay polite even when you can see they are getting quite irritated by a customer than just is causing hassle and asking impossible things of vodafone. Oh i had to wait 2 months for a iphone x.. they warned me of that its not there fault apple simply couldn't meet demand of all the other whinging apple fans that wanted the latest and greatest. Yes i had to pay for the phone as its on a 36month payment plan. yet you dont start the contract for service untill its connected. The thing i am most satisfied with and why i have stayed with vodafone is the network stability and there 4g speeds are the fastest i have used. Optus varied quite a bit and telstra touch and go. the only thing i don't agree on is there late payment fee of $15. But they are working hard to satisfy their customers. and the new way of paying for the phone over a few years and giving the flexibility to change plans is quite good. There NBN service also seems to be good and something im considering right now having a 4G backup on NBN that cuts out a lot is pretty good of them.

Improved plans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I have been a Vodafone customer for a long time.

My Vodafone coverage is definitely a lot stronger than my previous Optus connection.

I was on a $140 per month plan with Vodafone that had 14gbs of data, unlimited calls and text with international minutes. I was recently able to upgrade my plan to $80 per month with Vodafone that now has 62gbs of data with unlimited calls and text.

As I got an increase in available data, it enabled me to cancel my additional Vodafone data plan of 45gbs per month for $60 per month.

This has improved my cash flow by $120 per month with additional internet data.

I hope someday in the future, we will be able to get unlimited data at a cheap plan price so I can watch Netflix and Stan.

The staff at Vodafone are very knowledgeable.
My only complaint is that when you try to disconnect services they are extremely pushy for you to retain those services. You have to go through hoops to get them cancelled.

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Trust issues from my experience with other telco's, thank GOD for Vodafone and their transparency.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

Warning - long review ahead just because I'm so passionate about honest and reliable companies and Vodafone deserves some recognition for their great services! I'm turning 24 this year and I've been with Vodafone going on 3 years this year. At first I was hesitant to join, especially because I was going to be paying off my phone on a plan (scary stuff when you're only use to buying prepaid credit) but I am a heavily budget conscience/skeptical of sneaky money hungry sales people type of person when it comes to dealing with telco companies and I've had nothing but an exceptionally AMAZING experience with Vodafone. Regardless of the bad reviews below, it might be discouraging to see so many, majority rules right? Wrong. Do your own research, go on Vodafones website and see for yourself. Their sim plans, phone + sim plans, prepaid offers, etc.. are better than most out there. They called me when my phone was a few months away from being payed off to offer me another deal, some people get annoyed with Vodafone calling but I'm up for all them deals and my partner needed a new phone! The best thing was that I was able to get that new phone for my partner, use the iPhone 6s Plus I had paid off with Vodafone and ended up getting an even better data deal for my own phone, whilst my partner put his own sim into the new phone purchased on a monthly pay off deal through Vodafone. I was literally just able to switch my data deal around an hour ago (1:00am) to get some quantas points and even MORE data chucked in the mix. Yes I'm a data hog. Really though, that's one of the awesome things about this company, you will always be able to call the customer service centre if you have any questions or need some help 24/7 and if the team you're trying to reach operates between certain hours, they're able to give you a call back which has come in handy throughout the years. Big ups to Vodafone for changing the game.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Pt 2 - Long and hopefully helpful update ahead. Bad news first. So I had to go into an actual Vodafone store to get some help with my account in person and mind you, because I always have a great t... read more »

Townsville Qld

• 1 comment

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Switched to Vodafone after bad customer service with another phone company. That was 3 months ago. I have never had any trouble with reception or slow internet. My plan on Vodafone offers the same as my old plan but is $20 less per month. Could not be happier with this service.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Network coverage is very reliable. Postpaid contract and excellent value for money. Extremely satisfied with everything. Love love this product.

1 of 7 pages