Mobile phone plans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

A rep from vidaphone called me to discuss my current plan. When I told her how much I was paying per month she was able to save me $10 per month and still keep my current benefits. I also was able to change my sons plan to the same saving him $10 a month too.

Great Customer Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

My husband and I attended the Vodafone store located on level 1 at Fountain Gate Shopping Centre. Steve was the store attendant who helped us.

Steve was polite, friendly and approachable and provided us with great customer service. He showed a genuine interest to help us and attended to all our questions patiently. We could tell that he was more focused in helping us rather than to 'just get another sale'!

We would like to commend Steve for his great customer service!

Best customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I have had the best customer service ever. Ubed was so great so helpful in selling me a new phone and plan. Thanks so much Ubed.

Clifton

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 4 answers

Ex Optus customer happily now with Vodafone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I have USB plug it in I get 4G . AS someone previously with Optus getting 0G very happy thank you.

Internet access around Adelaide Sydney country NSW

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Amazing enough that the progress of the service over the past 15 years with Vodafone, that bought out my original provider Orange and then 3 network. The coverage and service is better, although sometimes the call centre are like robots reading from a script. All is getting better and I was offered, 3 months free NBN home internet trial, but declined as I'm already committed to another provider just a bit slow with that offer.

East Melbourne

South Yarra store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

We are very happy with our multi business accounts!

We had a toral stuff up from another supplier and after 5 weeks of waiting for our iPhones we went here on a whim and got them straight away from the south Yarra store.

I’m very impressed as business accounts are slow but they were so helpful. Thank you

So awesome,lovely service.Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I upgraded today and also got a Samsung tablet thrown in.Best service,there for the customer.Never had a problem with their products or service.

Canberra

• 5 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

I choose Vodafone because its value for money and I'm comfortable with the Internet and mobile pre paid. I'm always happy with the service whenever I recharge my devices.

Verified Customer

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2017

Although it look about 2 weeks to get my iPhone X , I’m so happy with their customer service particularly from Neha. Kept me updated on my new phone. I’v been going to Forest Hill Vodafone for last 2 years and this is the first time I experienced a great service.

Always get an issue resolved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I have a post paid account & have always experienced excellent coverage in NSW & VIC. I really appreciate emails telling me I am close to exceeding my data limit & any time I have had a handset issue it has been resolved efficiently & in a very reasonable time. And yes, it is an overseas call centre but wherever they are their English is very good.

Sydney, Australia

Verified Customer

Helpful Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

I was billed for $20 for using extra 2 GB on my current plan. I called them and they waived $10 and give extra 1 GB for free, just because I was nice to them. You can get better services if you are a better customer. I am with Vodafone since 2011. I had always problem with my plan but whenever I call they helped me with any matters.

• 4 helpful votes

Great experiance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

What can I say, fantastic experience, much better than telstra no regrets moving, customer service A+ I will be moving more services across

• 1 review

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Staff in store are always patient and super helpful. Haven't had any issues with their coverage. Can't complain about anything.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Never have had an issue!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

When it comes down to it all phone companies are the same... yes the network coverage in the country isn't as good... But I don't need it and i'm not paying a premium for it.

Tweed Heads

Tick Tock Now That's A Clock

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Vodafone
have provide a cool
deal on several devices now.

Provided excellent service
over the last two years!
Best wishes
Greg

Human interaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

A few years ago their coverage was not very good but I stayed as they were the cheapest.
When my son was in hospital overnight, I used alot of data trying to distract him from the discomfort and pain he was in. My bill that month was a few hundred dollars.
I rang Vodaphone to arrange for a prepayment plan and Customer Service Officer was very understanding and waived the charges if I continued on a no obligation month by month plan. I would have had great difficulty paying hundreds of dollars whilst on unpaid maternity so it is great to see a big company with heart.
I hope that Vodaphone reads this and continue to allow their staff to exercise compassion when necessary. This is what keeps or brings your customers back and builds a good reputation.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

I am surprised to read all the negative reviews about Vodafone as I have had no issues with reception our customer service which is why I switched from Vodafone prepaid to a sim only 12 month plan. The plans are competitive and you cannot beat Vodafone's $5/day roaming which works like a charm. I'm convinced that if people did their homework in terms of plan inclusions, coverage etc prior to signing up with Vodafone there would be much less negative reviews. Oh yes, it also helps to purchase a plan within your budget and sticking to it instead of complaining about excess charges.

Exceptional service at Vodafone Dandenong Plaza

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

I arrived at the store which had just closed as the shutter was down partway, but Sohall despite preparing to lock up kindly fixed the problem with my sim card immediately which was a huge relief following days and days of useless service and frustration through contacting vodafone online. He should be commended for his kindness and patience.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Extremely satisfied,different customer service experience, immediate solution, friendly staff, huge variety to choose from.I will recommend everyone to get the network

Exellent Service both at point of sale and with telephone enquiries.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Customer service was brilliant at Vodafone at their highpoint outlet, i had just had an unpleasent experiance at the Virgin outlet so it was great to see the bright side of customer service. After exerything was explained to me including the extent of coverage i agreed to a post paid plan including the handset. The guy serving me set everything up and assisted in transfering all my stuff from my existing mobile to the new one. Coverage has been uninterupted so all in all a great service, well done Vodafone.

1 of 64 pages

How is Vodafone for reception?

Trilly H asked on Sep 10, 2017

Answer this

My Vodafone reception is terrible cannot get a signal in the house have to make any calls from the front yard. Don't use this provider if you are in the Bli Bli area.

I have a plan that gives me $7 discount a month which then gives me a monthly bill for $23. This plan was suitable for me. It is a sim only plan and you have to lock in for 24 months. Now after 16 months Voda fone has changed their conditions saying that I changed my plan and therefore loose credit of $5 month which means I am now paying $28 a month. Rang vodafone only to be told that I changed plans so no longer get the full discount of $7. After much bantering back and forth, I tried to explain that it was impossible to change my plan cos it was locked in for 24 months but it was totally hopeless trying to speak with their customer service as they don't speak clear English. My question is this. Has anybody else been caught out short by vodfone renegging on their deals?????????????

Sharon Mundie asked on Nov 16, 2016

Answer this

yep they did this to me when i had to change my contract from 3 to vodafone when they fully took over the service. I wanted (being a long term customer) a similar deal i had or at least some discounts or i would take my business elsewhere. They offered me a $35 contract which had a few discounts that took it down to $18 i think. One of the discounts was temporary, the other was supposed to be permanent. A year later i suddenly noticed i was being charged $35. after calling they denied i had any such discount, and since i couldn't find the paperwork my arguements had no evidence and so i had to suck it up. I later cancelled my contract when i realised how bad my deal was (along with the poor coverage).

Yup. We had this as well. A discount was offered but not applied and then was finally applied after TIO involvement to only be removed again after they had to change the plan again to move it to what it was meant to be (a shared one instead of not shared) meaning it took it going to the TIO again and after still having issues with coverage (in the middle of Adelaide) we finally gave up and told the TIO agent that we were done.

Back again with new issue. I am not going to be held hostage to Vodafone so I have taken an early termination with 5 months to go. It is a loss to me financially however I intend to make Vodafone beg for their payments and see how they feel being treated with contempt

Why is there no comunication within Vodafone, service and accounts?

albert asked on Aug 04, 2016

Answer this

Because they are trying to cut costs to save money and until more people like me and you complain about our issues that will get away with it. Vodafone is the worst. Big regret.