Maitland nsw

• 2 comments
  • 15 helpful votes

Easy port over

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Easy to port over from amaysim to Vodafone good reception in my area never had problems with Vodafone always been very helpful to me good staff need better coverage in rural areas other than that no complaints

Adelaide

• 3 comments

Verified Customer

Vodafone Store downstairs Marion S.A.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

This is the small store on the lower ground mall. Efficient and friendly service. Nothing was too much of a hassle for them to handle. They even gave me some bonus accessories free with my new phone. I later had to get them to correct an error in set up and they handled this perfectly.

Perth

• 5 helpful votes

Very happy with Vodafone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

When on 12 month sim plan.
Was very happy with service very quick at shop front and everything the guy said happened.
Not problems that's the main thing.
It was friends around me that showed me there online dashboard how to try accounts, your history, billing that made me more interested.
I needed a company that suited me and now I've found one that is big but personal.
Be good if a bit cheaper but data was excellent.
The people at the shop took notice of me straight away instead of me asking them for help, this makes a big difference with me going with them.

Perth

• 2 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Really happy with service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I've been with Vodafone for ages and have never had a problem with coverage. My phone stopped working and I went in and was able to upgrade and the new plans are awesome! I'm not even locked into a contract if I want a new phone I just have to pay off what's left of this phone, which is great for me because I like getting a new phone every year!

Excellent service and data

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

We live in a rural location and getting access to data is all but impossible (no nbn yet). Vodafone has a great deal for unlimited data via sim. It’s been the best decision to give it a go, we finally have unlimited internet and awesome reception so we can stream as much as we like!

• 5 answers

Vodafone service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

I use pre paid on a E8 device, this phone has limited internal storage which slows the phone down, yes I know they have cleaning apps but after the clean the adds block it up even further. SD card makes apps not work. Connection is great in my area of Mornington VIC. I like the add on's they provide except your main credit gets used first defeating the purpose of extra data. Customer service is great.

Verified Customer

Good customer service and coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I have been with Vodafone for 17 years and you need to try and get the best deal. Sometimes a few hiccups here and there but overall good quality customer service.

Gold Coast

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Never had a problem with Vodafone they are far far better than Telstra. Sometimes there might be a problem with coverage but as time goes on it is getting much better.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

We were moving houses and needed to connect our new apartment to the NBN which we dreaded as we assumed would be a long and tedious process... we were so wrong. We visited a vodafone store and 15 minutes later were given a modem router and were told that once we got home we would be all set and ready to go! I've dealt with 2 other NBN providers and all times have been nightmares... it's nice to see Vodafone has got it right!

Verified Customer

Contract Vodafone Sim plan.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

It works alright for me. I purchased student plan with 12Gb. I have never used them all. The 4G is quite alright with occasionally drop out. However, the signal may be weaker then Telstra as I always got no signal when traveling underground, but my friend who used Telstra, gets better signal. Anyways, no complaint and I feel this plan is reasonable, suitable for students need.

• 2 questions
  • 3 helpful votes

Definiton of AWESOME!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

The network is for one extremely reliable and pretty fast.

The customer service is great as well with them being nice and having the ability to solve problems.

The delivery of getting a new phone from one of their plans took around 3 days which is still impressive all the way from Sydney.

They've now got promotional stuff happening, so for those who love FREE STUFF, jump on aboard as they sometimes give out free data of around 2GB for you to spend which I love.

In conclusion, one of the best telecommunications company that has a great bond with it's customers.

*Been with them for 6 years.

Verified Customer

Great Telco, reliable service and decent value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I live in the inner South East of Melbourne, always had reialble service and great speed with data allowance and costs that we're among the more reasonable available. Very happy to recommend to others.

Great so far!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

Recently changed from Telstra to Vodafone. Paid off my phone with Telstra and they advised my plan would only reduce by $5.... also went in store to discuss and they advised me to just go online, lost me there! Went to Vodafone, got hooked up with new iPhone 8, and paying $15 cheaper than my old 6 i have already paid off! Service and connection so far amazing have been really happy!! Switch over people!

Vaucluse

Great service always reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

I had the 40 DATA COMBO plan and always comes with EXTRAS. 9 GB extra per month when you recharge online. So 18 GB for 40$ not too bad hey.

Excellent personable in-store service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Excellent consultant "Zac" in-store. All pre-paid and lock-in options explained in easy-to-follow manner. I'm very happy with my choice. Vodaphone's 4G network coverage is fine. Great app - which Zac kindly downloaded for me (nothing too much trouble!) App shows a detailed break down of my usage. Straight away it's there for me in black & white. Sorry Telstra but your app is too much work for me to follow. Don't understand it. Thanks Vodaphone. Way more bang for my buck. Im glad I changed over.

Brabham

Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I came to Australia in 2008 and first time I purchased Vodafone prepaid sim,after use couple of months I thought maybe any other network will give me better deal but try every single and finally 10 year experience Vodafone is best.

Satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Exceptionally happy that after 4 long years I switched from optus. It is a prepaid plan that includes more data and international minutes than I could ever use. Would suggest Vodafone to anyone.

Great prices and features

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Been with Vodafone for 10 or so years. Have had no issues with them service wise or coverage wise. Towards the end of each contract Vodafone have waived last few months and upgraded my phone and plan.

Have 4g in the areas i live in and work and most areas I go.

21 years of service - brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I’ve been a post paid customer for over twenty years now and can’t fault the service - while the coverage in rural areas isn’t as great as Telstra their international roaming service more than makes up for it. I travel regularly with work and cannot fault their service, and with the added advantage to being to access my data and unlimited calls overseas it really makes their product stand out. Competitive pricing with great service.

Adelaide

Private message

Great phone so easy to use!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Great coverage every where I go
Postpaid
My plan is well worth the money
Vodafone have great customer service very helpful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 77 pages

Has any one else had this problem? I have constantly tried to inform Vodafone that I pay my account every month with more than what I am actually charged butttt for some reason on the Vodafone app it doesn’t come up I have had my phone cut off and told I have to pay money up front to get any where.. even though I’m a customer and I have statements to prove I have paid up to date I recently stopped paying monthly because I’m sick of being told I owe when no one will help me sort out the actual problem.. I thought Telstra where bad well Vodafone you have done well cause your just a rip off scums

Chook asked on Sep 20, 2018

I am switching from a very old phone to an updated model. The new one requires a micro-sim card ( My old phone has the normal sized sim). There is no Vodafone Store to switch cards in/near Hervey Bay, can this be done over the phone and what info do I need to tell them??

JohnT asked on Jul 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi, your Sim card can be broken down, if you pull it out and look at it, you will see lines on it and in between those lines are tiny little joins that hold it together. Just snap the outer part off and presto you have a mini Sim. If your Sim is so ancient it doesn't have it then yes ring up and they should post one out

It must be ancient as there are no lines or joins. Thanks for the answer and I will give Vodafone a ring.

You can visit some other VF store whenever around and ask for a blank SIM for free. or Call 1555 for free frm VF mobile. Clear verification and place a request to deliver a blank SIM. Once you have the blank SIM for the a sim size of your phone, you can visit VFf website and on support page type SIM swap or replacement, select online SIM swap. This will work only if your current SIM is active or else prefer visiting store with ID proof.

With my vodafone device (Vodafone smart ultra 7) where in NZ would I be able to purchase a battery? Or what's the product number for the battery?

Sammie asked on Jun 07, 2018