Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

Great experiance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

What can I say, fantastic experience, much better than telstra no regrets moving, customer service A+ I will be moving more services across

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Staff in store are always patient and super helpful. Haven't had any issues with their coverage. Can't complain about anything.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Never have had an issue!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

When it comes down to it all phone companies are the same... yes the network coverage in the country isn't as good... But I don't need it and i'm not paying a premium for it.

Tweed Heads

• 21 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 30 answers

Tick Tock Now That's A Clock

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Vodafone
have provide a cool
deal on several devices now.

Provided excellent service
over the last two years!
Best wishes
Greg

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

I am surprised to read all the negative reviews about Vodafone as I have had no issues with reception our customer service which is why I switched from Vodafone prepaid to a sim only 12 month plan. The plans are competitive and you cannot beat Vodafone's $5/day roaming which works like a charm. I'm convinced that if people did their homework in terms of plan inclusions, coverage etc prior to signing up with Vodafone there would be much less negative reviews. Oh yes, it also helps to purchase a plan within your budget and sticking to it instead of complaining about excess charges.

Exceptional service at Vodafone Dandenong Plaza

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

I arrived at the store which had just closed as the shutter was down partway, but Sohall despite preparing to lock up kindly fixed the problem with my sim card immediately which was a huge relief following days and days of useless service and frustration through contacting vodafone online. He should be commended for his kindness and patience.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Extremely satisfied,different customer service experience, immediate solution, friendly staff, huge variety to choose from.I will recommend everyone to get the network

Exellent Service both at point of sale and with telephone enquiries.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Customer service was brilliant at Vodafone at their highpoint outlet, i had just had an unpleasent experiance at the Virgin outlet so it was great to see the bright side of customer service. After exerything was explained to me including the extent of coverage i agreed to a post paid plan including the handset. The guy serving me set everything up and assisted in transfering all my stuff from my existing mobile to the new one. Coverage has been uninterupted so all in all a great service, well done Vodafone.

Go;d Coast

Excellent Sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2017

Have just changed over to the Vodafone Qantas deal. The help in changing over was done very efficiently by the staff in store, They were very polite & helpful.The deal is excellent with a very good price & qantas bonus miles. Happy I changed over.

• 1 answer

6year happy customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2016

Signed up on 24month contract on dec'2010 and renewed on Dec'12 and again on Dec'14.Its been 6 years with vodafone, love the service and customer support. Am from Melbourne.I haven't had any coverage problems or internet issues,my only worry was initially i signed up to 45$ Plan,But to have all the inclusions while renewing i had to signup to 70$ red plan,which they gave me a discount of 5$,so i ended up paying 65$ a month. Am not planning to renew on this price anymore,Shopping around looking for better deals. I cant see any better alternative,The one better to vodafone is Telstra which is not so economical.....i think i will end up going for a sim only plan to keep the costs down.
I am sorry to see many customers not happy with vodafone in terms of coverage and customer service....

Perfect For Me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

I love this phone company been with them for at least 8 years after a tumultuos time with telstra.
Customer care is brilliant and immediate if they were a home provider I would get away from telstra immediately they way I am valued I wont switch
I live in geelong fanastic coverage for me
My internet on my phone is more reliable than telstra adsl at home

Monthly SIM only plan for International calls

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2016

I couldn't be happier with what Vodafone has offered me in last 1 year. A few good things:

1. Very polite, knowledgeable and prompt customer care representatives (both local and foreigners)
2. Regular and well in advance updates about plan change (if any)
3. Regular and advance updates about bills and direct debits
4. Prompt refund on any erroneous deduction
5. Appropriate compensations through additional data and call time whenever there is an outage or interruption
6. Good options to retain a number if you are going overseas are not going to use their service for some time

I cannot comment on contractual plans but am extremely happy with my plan, associated options and services in general.

I am in no way affiliated with Vodafone and am not getting any kind of reward for writing this review. I am just too satisfied a customer to not highlight what they are doing good. May they continue adopting better practices.

The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2016

I walk into Optus and there customer service was horrible, so horrible in fact I just walked out. When I went to Vodafone I was approached with a very nice man who took me through my plan. Go Vodafone

Vodafone customer care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2016

Visited Vodafone Mawson lakes few days ago, Michelle was very supportive and caring. Provided details of every possible plan to choose from. great experience

Perfect Plan For Me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2016

I have been with Vofafone for many years and they have supplied me with the perfect plan for me, I don't use my phone much ( Nokia 6300 ) so the plan that I have been on is where I have to spend $5 per year to keep it active, and yes their coverage isn't quite the best, but that seems to be improving with time... as a customer of Vodafone I am and have been very satisfied!!! Great value for money in my oppinion!

P Andersen

Adelaide

Private message

Vodafone online chat - excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2016

I got in touch with online chat to upgrade my phone and plan. Thanks very much to Deepa, who helped me find what I needed much more easily than I could do online, instore or by phone.
Very patient, courteous and helpful.

Gosnells, Western Australia

• 3 comments
  • 3 answers
Private message

Vodafone is by far the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2016

We've been with Vodafone for the past Six Years with no problems, we've had both prepaid and postpaid with no problems, Their the best Telco, We have had dealings with, There is always going to be wingers no matter what.

Private message

Excellent coverage, exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2016

Since being with vodaphone for 2 years I've never had one issue with coverage. The Vodafone staff are always exceptionally helpful.
Prior to changing to Vodafone I had heard bad reviews however my experience has been a great one.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Vodafone has improved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

I have been with Vodafone for more than 5 years now and I should say they have improved a lot. I too had some issues but all of them were sorted out professionally. Though I should agree, there are some customer representatives who are rude sometimes and don't want to help.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Service great / plans that add extra data.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2016

You have no say when your data is ready to expire as to not wanting extra data. Not good when you can't afford the data - prepaid is my choice at the end of this plan.
Disappointing.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 58 pages

How is Vodafone for reception?

Trilly H asked on Sep 10, 2017

I have a plan that gives me $7 discount a month which then gives me a monthly bill for $23. This plan was suitable for me. It is a sim only plan and you have to lock in for 24 months. Now after 16 months Voda fone has changed their conditions saying that I changed my plan and therefore loose credit of $5 month which means I am now paying $28 a month. Rang vodafone only to be told that I changed plans so no longer get the full discount of $7. After much bantering back and forth, I tried to explain that it was impossible to change my plan cos it was locked in for 24 months but it was totally hopeless trying to speak with their customer service as they don't speak clear English. My question is this. Has anybody else been caught out short by vodfone renegging on their deals?????????????

Sharon Mundie asked on Nov 16, 2016

Answer this

yep they did this to me when i had to change my contract from 3 to vodafone when they fully took over the service. I wanted (being a long term customer) a similar deal i had or at least some discounts or i would take my business elsewhere. They offered me a $35 contract which had a few discounts that took it down to $18 i think. One of the discounts was temporary, the other was supposed to be permanent. A year later i suddenly noticed i was being charged $35. after calling they denied i had any such discount, and since i couldn't find the paperwork my arguements had no evidence and so i had to suck it up. I later cancelled my contract when i realised how bad my deal was (along with the poor coverage).

Yup. We had this as well. A discount was offered but not applied and then was finally applied after TIO involvement to only be removed again after they had to change the plan again to move it to what it was meant to be (a shared one instead of not shared) meaning it took it going to the TIO again and after still having issues with coverage (in the middle of Adelaide) we finally gave up and told the TIO agent that we were done.

Back again with new issue. I am not going to be held hostage to Vodafone so I have taken an early termination with 5 months to go. It is a loss to me financially however I intend to make Vodafone beg for their payments and see how they feel being treated with contempt

Why is there no comunication within Vodafone, service and accounts?

albert asked on Aug 04, 2016

Answer this

Because they are trying to cut costs to save money and until more people like me and you complain about our issues that will get away with it. Vodafone is the worst. Big regret.