The Untrustable and worst system I have ever seen

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

One of Vodafone staff added a wrong credit into my account. Then I did not receive any bill for 4 months. After calling them several times, they found their mistake. But surprisingly they enforce me to pay all that bill at once. After calling several times, they enforced me to pay all those bills at less than two months. Because of Vodafone staff mistake, I have to pay 600$ bill in less than two months. It was not fair as I was honest. I could use the wrong credit added my account, without telling anyone. Although I was honest about this situation, Vodafone enforced me to pay all those bills in just less than 2 months. I definitely not recommend Vodafone to others. Vodafone is the tricky and dishonest system I have ever seen. It also has some hidden charge

The iwatch3 cannot make call with Vodafone company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

When I go to vodafone shop have update my plan . And have talk with the staff with Vodafone about iwatch3, no one tell me that the iwatch cannot make call with Vodafone service. If don’t have that service, why I will stay with Vodafone and why ask me sign one year contract? From my advice if you want use iwatch3 make a call change to Telstra or Optus. Vodafone is only cannot make calls company.

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

terrible experience with privacy team

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

their privacy team charged to release my personal info which it should be free and took a month to send it to me
untrained stuff and unhelpful

Cheater Vodafone

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

I am with voda gone for few years now. My last contract was over (after 2 years) in November 2016. Late 2016 I went to vfone outlet to upgrade or change package but the staff their was busy in her music and sort of enjoying the beats rather then informing me about related stuff. I left the shop as I had no time to waste when I was there for other my sick son on breathing support.
For next few months my son was in and out of hospital. I was not able to upgrade my plan. On 23/8/17 I called customer service to know about mobile broadband and iPad Air. I asked about new phone and specifically enquires that I would like to change but once the new iPhone phone will come. The customer service man gave me wrong information that iPhone is not launching a new phone for few months and I should better buy IPhone 7. On this wrong information I agreed on getting IPhone 7 plus. I also got iPad Air and mobile broadband and a new package for my wife.
Later within 3 weeks I heard that iPhone has launched iPhone 8.
So I think I was given wrong information by your customer service team.
Yesterday I called the customer service again to discuss about that issue. It took more then half an hour to have that conversation (I was waiting in car park of Royal children hospital and wanted this issue to be resolved before going to my son in ICU).
The worst thing was after talking to 3 probably overseas Indian guys, I was finally transferred to Centre in Australia and the lady was not helpful at all. She straight away refused to help and after reading notes, said that it's customer responsibility to find out about any upcoming launch, and I have signed the contract so I will have to pay for it. And if I want to have iPhone 8 that I will have to pay off iPhone 7. Lot of arguments. Not helpful at all. I have already decided to leave Vodafone service. Once my child get discharged from ICU, I will switched over to some other service and would like to tell my friends and relatives and general public about how Vodafone have bluffed me and would be bluffing others. My phone automatically record the phone calls, so the phone call that I made on 23/8/17 was recorded. Also the phone call I made yesterday was also recorded. I would like Vodafone to check the call recordings for both calls and see how I was bluffed and cheated on 28/8/17 and how in-appropriate customer service response was on the call that I made yesterday.

One more thing, the sale amount of this iPhone worth less then what I earn in a day. So paying off this and buying a new iPhone 8 plus is not an issue for me. Main issue is, I have been cheated and bluffed. And I don't like to be bluffed and cheated.

Finally I would not be recommending Vodafone to anyone.

Regards.

Dr hussain Suleman

Sydney, Australia

Verified Customer

Helpful Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

I was billed for $20 for using extra 2 GB on my current plan. I called them and they waived $10 and give extra 1 GB for free, just because I was nice to them. You can get better services if you are a better customer. I am with Vodafone since 2011. I had always problem with my plan but whenever I call they helped me with any matters.

Impossible to cancel contract

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Approached by cold call for business contract which i accepted, when the bill turned up before the Sim card and they tell me the Sim card is active! I cancelled the contract after hrs arguing on the phone and online chat to o/s call center they agreed to end contract with no charges, a few weeks later a bill for $483 appeared with $38 monthly charges after hrs online i gave up and i expect the billing will go to recovery agency with all the others! Don't start me on Yellow pages and Commander.

Vodafone services are crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Last month....I have just been charged more than 80 dollars on my plan....isn't that disgusting.....Vodafone should be banned....they have been taking our money for no reason......Wanna leave Vodafone now.....getting deceived from Vodafone services these days.....

Automatically adding data

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

I'll be changing from Vodafone because they add data automatically I was once charged an extra $200!! Because I fell asleep I have to leave 100MB a month just so I don't get charged extra.

Disgraceful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

Had constant drop outs and minimal if not non existant service even at my home address. Made numerous complaints to their tech support. On one occasion, the phone dropped out while I was on the phone complaining about this. I then get a txt msg we are unable to call you back as your phone is switched off or not in range it was in my hand as I was waiting for a call back! But they still told me there wasn't an issue with my coverage and serviceability. Then once I cancelled the service they have the nerve to charge me a huge pay out figure. DISGRACEFUL!!!

Private message

This is terrible, cheating customers by hiding real information

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Network's coverage is poor. They are cheating customers. They promise a lot of benefits to customers. In fact, they are cheating customers. If you really check the plans, you would understand that they are ripping off us. These liars won't say everything when you are going to sign a contract. Even the contract copy they give us doesn't say what happens in case you want to cancel the contract even the next day.
Completely cheating. Recently I came to know about these things. Now I am unable to move. They have somehow locked me in. Trying to find a way to get out of it.

Not an honest company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

We had the messaging service for one year, then we did not need it anymore, we cancelled. After 6 months they restarted the service without our authority and send us a bulk bill for the 6 months. Every time we ring to cancel, the excuse is: no cancellation received. And again they stopped for a while and re-activated the service recently without authority. A complaint was lodged with TIO.

Unrealistic customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Could not understand most of what I was saying and continually repeating myself 3 or 4 times. Not very helpful and ended up hanging up without any resolution.
All this and I was only trying to pay my account which is still not resolved.

Hidden costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I received messages that Vodafone had added 1GB data as they say I have used all my shared data. I turned off my mobile data hoping that I would not exceed anymore until my inclusions reset. But the next day I received a txt message again that I have used up all my extra data. How did that happened???

Canberra

• 2 comments

Blatantly Dishonest & deceitful Sales practices

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Totally unsatisfactory illegal withholding information as to the Plans they have available: falsely Answered question, in order to sell longer Data Plan, & thus increasing sales commission.

No loyalty offers for existing customers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I have been with vodafone for the past 23 months with note 5 as my phone. I wanted to upgrade to new note 8 plans. No benefits for being a loyal customer. Not even a single dollar value. I get whats being offered to a new customer. Also, unlimited calls feature has been removed. Not worth being on another 24 or 36 months for no layalty offers. Unfortunately, the customer service reps are too bad in even discussing about it. Will never go back to them again. They don’t value the existing customers at all.

• 1 answer

Unexpected $560 out of the blue charge

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Just got paid today looked at bank account and shock $560 gone to these criminals like how can they begin to justify that.

Very bad service and unpromising policies

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Staff in this outlet has very low level understanding of English. Went for earphone warranty and they said it can not be replaced without any convincing reason. Vodafone is actually pathetic in customer service and the way they charge extra for data is also totally unsatisfactory. Not worth recommending.

Sim Card Crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Useless people. Can't help you without an automated system. Can't change your number from 1 Sim to another without an automated system.

3 of 61 pages

How is Vodafone for reception?

Trilly H asked on Sep 10, 2017

Answer this

My Vodafone reception is terrible cannot get a signal in the house have to make any calls from the front yard. Don't use this provider if you are in the Bli Bli area.

I have a plan that gives me $7 discount a month which then gives me a monthly bill for $23. This plan was suitable for me. It is a sim only plan and you have to lock in for 24 months. Now after 16 months Voda fone has changed their conditions saying that I changed my plan and therefore loose credit of $5 month which means I am now paying $28 a month. Rang vodafone only to be told that I changed plans so no longer get the full discount of $7. After much bantering back and forth, I tried to explain that it was impossible to change my plan cos it was locked in for 24 months but it was totally hopeless trying to speak with their customer service as they don't speak clear English. My question is this. Has anybody else been caught out short by vodfone renegging on their deals?????????????

Sharon Mundie asked on Nov 16, 2016

Answer this

yep they did this to me when i had to change my contract from 3 to vodafone when they fully took over the service. I wanted (being a long term customer) a similar deal i had or at least some discounts or i would take my business elsewhere. They offered me a $35 contract which had a few discounts that took it down to $18 i think. One of the discounts was temporary, the other was supposed to be permanent. A year later i suddenly noticed i was being charged $35. after calling they denied i had any such discount, and since i couldn't find the paperwork my arguements had no evidence and so i had to suck it up. I later cancelled my contract when i realised how bad my deal was (along with the poor coverage).

Yup. We had this as well. A discount was offered but not applied and then was finally applied after TIO involvement to only be removed again after they had to change the plan again to move it to what it was meant to be (a shared one instead of not shared) meaning it took it going to the TIO again and after still having issues with coverage (in the middle of Adelaide) we finally gave up and told the TIO agent that we were done.

Back again with new issue. I am not going to be held hostage to Vodafone so I have taken an early termination with 5 months to go. It is a loss to me financially however I intend to make Vodafone beg for their payments and see how they feel being treated with contempt

Why is there no comunication within Vodafone, service and accounts?

albert asked on Aug 04, 2016

Answer this

Because they are trying to cut costs to save money and until more people like me and you complain about our issues that will get away with it. Vodafone is the worst. Big regret.