• 3 comments
  • 9 helpful votes

Avoid them!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

No value at all from this service. The only time they provide anything resembling service is when they want to sign you up. After that, you are on your own.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Vodafone what a joke

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Don't bother with online chat. The lack of empathy or costumer service is a joke. Do yourself a favour and don't bother with vodafone at all .Wasn't just the once off either .I really think shockingly worst service I have received in a long time. I never complain like this . That is how bad they are!!

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

You guys are the worst in all ways customer service and reception and you don't listen.
You guys are a joke
I can give you advice on how to run a business better than what you are doing

Private message

They don't have any idea at all what is customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

I don't see any point of saying what happened or why they are terrible. Don't want to waste my or your time. Simply don't go to them. Store or customer service centres both as bad as each other.

Private message

Staff at retention was so rude and unbelievably asked me to move out of Vodafone, where on earth can

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Have been complaining about slow internet, have been with them for years never got rewarded for that. Customer service is the rudest

After 10 years I'm out. Dont sign with them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

After 10years this company cares nothing about loyalty sign up with someone else. Do not deal with these crooks ...

Disgrace of a company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

You Vodafone are an absolute disgrace! The way you treat seniors is sickening!! This joke of a company has left my elderly mother without service as she has had to move to a rural area with me, where Vodafone does not have coverage, and won't unlock her phone without charging a fee for a service they can't provide!!! She has paid off her phone, she been with Vodafone since 2007! Spoke to 3 different people, and a supervisor, would not put me on to a manager! She gave her details but that was not enough, these people want an 80 year old women to fax or email more Identification! When she refused they proceeded to tell me that there's nothing that can be done and she has to go without service, an elderly women with health conditions who needs to have access to service!! That is disgusting!!! And will tell everybody I know and come across to never become a costumer of Vodafone frauds!
And dont bother trying to resolve this with me as i am so done with your horrid service and operaters!! i have contacted the ombudsmen. All will know this is how you treat elderly citizens of Australia! Who allows you to operate like this in Australia!!?? Care factor of Vodafone is zero!!

Sydney

If You are a Business NEVER Use VODAFONE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

We have 12 company phones. Call Catcha was added to our service without our permission and we lost 2 weeks of phone business when calls would immediately divert to Call Catcha and the user couldn't leave a message. 2 weeks of that and now our personal voice message doesn't work on any of our phones. We're told it's activated and working - it isn't even after 4 calls from my team and a final call to them tonight by myself.

The call centre is overseas, the staff have little training and 40 minutes on the phone later - no resolution.

We gave VODAFONE a second chance of the issues they had a few years ago - never again!

Private message

Shocking service / no staff takes ownership

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I first contacted Vodafone on 20/4/18 and got no response. I then wrote feed back to company CEO and 1 month later got a response “sorry for delay in response”. Trying to resolve issue even executive resolutions team have been disappointing to deal with.
I have been a customer since 2010 and will never recommend Vodafone if customer service is important to you.
We currently have banking royal commission I think we need to have royal commission for communication carriers.
#absoluteshocker

Worst and Terrible network

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Very worst network and doesn't know the value of customer and deducting the money without the knowledge of customer and if asked for that saying there no refund policy.. Who asked you to activate such a services without checking with customer and you are playing with customer money and i am going to change the network and also asking my family and friends to change this network. Not giving the correct response if contacted. Everytime giving different information....Very Very Worst...

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Dismal customer "service". Called 7 or 8 times to resolve simple issue. Staff never called back when they said they would. One customer service area doesn't seem to communicate to any of the others. Seemed like they were being purposely difficult and unhelpful.

Inaccurate data, really shifty

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

As I have always been a loyal customer to Vodafone, and then I realised Vodafone is not a trusted company. They always want to rip you off as giving inaccurate data measurement, charge extra for stupid services. Every month, my bills always more than the amount that I supposed to pay. If you want to go for a trusted company, go for Optus, they are a bit more expensive, but giving you accurate data, discount on movie tickets and many more. Regretting of signing 2 years contract with Vodafone, after this contract I’ll definitely go to Optus and no more Vodafone!!!

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Call Centers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

I am just trying to register my new nbn online, called the call center in India twice with the first one being so bad I had to hang up because I suspected fraud, I called the second time and I still cannot register online to see my bill.

Private message

If there were a no star option I would give them that

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

I can whole-heartedly say Vodafone has the worst customer service in Australia. They have an online system (My Vodafone) to monitor bills and payments that is either unavailable or has some glitch to it. Don't be surprised if each month you are inevitably having an antagonising 40-minute phone call that goes through multiple people asking you the same questions to be met with a supervisor who can't cope with the obvious frustration any normal human being would have after being placed on countless holds and asked repetitive questions. AND they trap you with a nice fat exit fee so when you are overcharged one month for an error in their online system you can't even leave them without selling an organ on the black market to cover the cost. Their network coverage is also shocking even if you are in a metropolitan area and their hold music could make ears bleed. Spend your money elsewhere.

i guess I won’t recommend Vodafone

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Wanted to transfer details for a prepaid number. A process that takes 30mins to 4 hrs turns into a 48 hour process because of an “error”. Although I am a prepaid customer, I’ve been using Vodafone $40 prepaid for 2 Years now, and I am so unsatisfied with the inexperienced staff in store and the long wait.

Profit

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I am not satisfied, been with vodafone ever since and with a little problem they wont help you, you call them and you will pay more for waiting too long.

Vodafone network is very bad

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Vodafone network is bad in Sydney CBD especially when travelling from Townhall stations till Strathfield. When selling the product, they say their network is very stable now, but its not the case!

Sydney, NSW

• 3 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Poor Network - Totally No value for $ - Unhelpful Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I have been with Vodafone for last 10 years. For last 12 months i have been facing constant call drop outs / pathetic internet service. I have been on phone with them for million times & every-time they claim it is due to system issue which is never true. Nothing was done to resolve my issue apart from offering whooping 10% off my plan. I am shamed for having used them for so long. Never again. You get far better service with other service providers.

Sydney

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer

Their network is a joke

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Very poor network. Since I ported from Telstra to Vodafone, I started receiving spam calls pretty much every day. Plus someone calls from Vodafone and tells me I'm eligible for a free upgrade to iPhone X when I already have an iPhone X via Vodafone. This happened a few times. Cant wait to port back to Telstra.

3 of 75 pages

I am switching from a very old phone to an updated model. The new one requires a micro-sim card ( My old phone has the normal sized sim). There is no Vodafone Store to switch cards in/near Hervey Bay, can this be done over the phone and what info do I need to tell them??

JohnT asked on Jul 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi, your Sim card can be broken down, if you pull it out and look at it, you will see lines on it and in between those lines are tiny little joins that hold it together. Just snap the outer part off and presto you have a mini Sim. If your Sim is so ancient it doesn't have it then yes ring up and they should post one out

It must be ancient as there are no lines or joins. Thanks for the answer and I will give Vodafone a ring.

With my vodafone device (Vodafone smart ultra 7) where in NZ would I be able to purchase a battery? Or what's the product number for the battery?

Sammie asked on Jun 07, 2018

i have visited the nearest vodafone store with my passport to have my phone activated after having my phone repaired and a new sim card only to be told it cant be done because the passport number did not match, can you please tell me what else i can do to have my phone reactivated.thank you

yannis asked on Jun 02, 2018

Answer this

If you have other forms of ID like bills, sosial security card, Medicare, key card then take them to your nearest store and this should be enough. If that fails you can arrange a photo ID key pass at your local police station for about $30. They cannot refuse photo ID.