melton

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

As my plan with Testra was coming to an end I thought that i would look around for the best deal to suit my needs. The guy in the Vodafone store in Melton Victoria was so very patient showed me the plan and the cost of the phone, included the cost of overseas add on plan. Everything was very clear. Arranged the transfer of my number, told me what was going to happen and if by any chance was not correct he would personally deal with it. Everything went to plan and im very happy!!!!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

They just do apologise for their terrible service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

After a long time waiting in a queue to buy a plan, they made a mistake to add my name in a correct format and they even do not accept to cancel the application and start it again. After insisting, I waited for 2 hours they said Ok! All Good! At the last step, they stop to continue the application because I am student and do not have enough credit to buy this plan! You got all the necessary information at the first step (my job and the mobile plan) and you can easily check if I am eligible or not instead of wasting 3 hours of my time!
Bad Service!

Terrible Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

Such a bad service, unprofessional organization. I need an official confirmation letter after each conversation with their representatives as each single person says different types of plan conditions. Im truly sick of it. My biggest regret was renewing my plan with them again.

All they do is appologise and no action is done they ring you back and require the same thing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

The coverage is not good. You treatment of customers is they are all stupid, you apologise for everything but never fix the problems say we will contact you in our time to fix things but just applogise again and still not fixed. How long does it take to reconnect and I watch 3 friggin days on top of the 3 day all ready promised. Are we all stupid we can facebook email and mms at the same time why are we accepting this 3-5 business day response.

Love the price but....

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

I love Vodafone but when I use my 4G it doesn’t work at alll so I have to connect with a random wifi and I don’t like it. I can’t even send texts or anything so I might change sorry

• 1 question

Ok price. Crap coverage

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

Got a good price for my pre paid data plan. Guy in shop told me my location had excellent coverage including 4g indoors. It’s been a bit rubbish. Internet keeps dropping out and the visuals in the movies I watch and below par as it’s not a good connection.

Canberra

• 2 answers
Private message

Has hit bottom for services

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

I signed up for business plan for my company and have had issues and no service.

-Reported no coverage in July which is not resolved and this is now December still waiting on updates.
-They don't call back at all to provide you update on your issues, I have to call back and explain rep everything and they put me on hold to read notes for long time.
- I have international calls in my pack, I call China a lot for business, not working at all and no resolution from them after reporting issue.
- After complain to TIO, they asked me to cancel contract but nothing for last six months and stuck with their sh*t phone.
- I get SOS at my office and very bad reception at home, internet speed is horrible.

But they are happy to take money out of bank every thirty days, never late on that and One Star in review is for that sincerity & regularity of withdrawing payments.

Verified Customer

Terrible Service and Arrogant customer service representatives and the store managers.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

Worst network to connect with. Don't even bother with their costumer services, they wont listen to your query. The store manager was also rude and didn't try to understand my issue properly. I was asked to call the customer service for the issue with the online tracking system for new order by the store manager at corio central VIC, so when i called them they said they cannot resolve my issue over phone. I haven't received my order for 18 days and have been charged already for my new device which i haven't even received yet. Now they are just trying to delay by saying i need to wait for few more days after which they will let me know when can i expect the delivery of my new device.

• 4 helpful votes

If I could give them 0 stars I would

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

I can’t believe how terrible their services are. I’m on a plan where I receive 12GB a month (this was the only good deal at the time) but I use the wifi at my house and rarely use my mobile data. A little while ago (and a couple of times before) I have used my mobile data for about 20 minutes while I’ve been out and I receive notifications from them telling me that I only have half of my data left (this is straight after it resets back to 12GB). I don’t watch any videos and really on use it for sending a few messages and briefly going online. I also have had a lot of trouble with being able to connect to their service. My phone alerts me that there is no available connection and that there is no reception. Absolutely the worst phone provider. I can’t wait until March when my plan is finished. Will definitely be going with another provider.

Waste of time ringing their helpdesk - "NO Help desk"

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Been given the incorrect information every single time, them don't listen with the intention to hear what I am saying in relation to my query as they are too busy trying to see where I fit in their flowchart of conversation. Customer service is non-existent and I give up and go to my local store because they get it!

Verified Customer

Great reception, easy to use pre-paid mobile contract - love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I pay $40 every 35 days to get 9GB of data with Vodafone, using the "Recharge Combo Plus".
I love it! The network coverage is great, the app is easy to use, I barely ever have to complain. Significantly better customer service than Telstra who I initially signed up with. Would 100% recommend Vodafone.

What a load of b******s

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Attempted to change my number over to Telstra as no coverage in the area i have secured new job. After spending 15 mins on the phone with telstra and 30 minutes on the phone with vodafone i eventually find out my date of birth was taken down incorrectly when i signed up to vodafone. Told i have to take ID to a store to update. The closest vodafone store to my new location is 205km away. This is UNACCEPTABLE. I have not the time nor money to be dealing with this so have to lose my phone number and makes changes with all friends, bank, insurer and employer. Absolutely ridiculous why should I have to be put out to fix THEIR mistake. The consultant on the phone (who i could hardly understand) hung up on me after 45 minutes going round in circles.
I am APPALLED at the service provided and lack of action/reasonable suggestion to fix their mistake.
Also the coverage is shocking particularly round the south east coast.

Melbourne

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

Network guarantee not honoured.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I tried Vodaphone in August 2018 accepting they had a network guarantee that stated if I wasn’t happy with the network I could leave without charge or penalties.

A week after I left I received an invoice for $326.97 early termination fee.

After more than 3 months fighting and taking the matter to the Telecomunications Industry Ombudsman they have finally “waived” the charge.

The charge that never should have been applied to me.

Vodaphone were extremely difficult to deal with and were very argumentative in trying to get payment.

Even with the TIO involved I still had to prove to them the service guarantee applied to me and that I meet all their conditions.

If you want to try Vodaphone and are not happy with their service make sure you record all your interactions with them and be very clear you are having network service issues.

They tried to use one call I made to them where I said I did not like their customer service as reason for denying their network guarantee.

Only after I pushed back to listen to a call where I said there were network issues did I win my case.

Be very careful of their false guarantee.

I had serious problems with connection inside buildings where I can get connection with Telstra but not Vodaphone.

Also country coverage was poor with Vodaphone for me.

I was in country Victoria after I left Vodaphone with a friend on Vodaphone and he had no service between towns on many occasions.

Our 30 Day Network Satisfaction Guarantee.
We’re so confident in our network coverage, we guarantee it. If you’re a new customer signing up to a plan and not satisfied with our network coverage within the first 30 days, you can leave us.We’ll even refund any monthly plan fees or device instalments that you’ve paid - just return your device in its original packaging within 10 days of your claim. You’ll only have to pay for usage charges or charges for services not included in your plan, which were incurred up to when your cancellation is finalised. Only up to 9 connections for Business customers. See below for T&C.

If you’d like to take us up on our Network Satisfaction Guarantee, contact our team by calling 1300 551 198 or head in store.

On 6 Dec 2018, at 1:10 pm, Vodafone Resolutions Team <resolutions.team@vodafone.com.au>

How screwed up Vodafone is they called himself Vodafone Australia it's impossible talked in Australi

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Vodafone lost all it's credibility taking there service agents overseas and not be able to talk to an Australian about your problem

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers

Cheap for a reason

Poor coverage.
Phone calls drop out
Tech support cannot speak English or have indecipherable accents

Absolutely disgusting.

Shaking my head.

Ashfield

• 14 helpful votes

Buggy as hell network that loses 4g constantly

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

it was great for 1st month (I was getting like 150mb/s download at home). Their network is rubbish though. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone - in fact I spend a fair amount of time talking people out of Vodafone. Coverage even in Sydney CBD is extremely inconsistent and I simply cannot get ANY 4g on my train ride home. Lucky I'm on pre paid as I'd just hate to be locked into this rubbish. Going back to Boost with their Telstra newtork - it was waaaaaay more consistent (plus they have 2/3 times data for same price as Voda now). Screw you Vodafone.

Customer service people not trust worthy. Very disappointed. Spoke to manager to resolve issue but c

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

No, there is not. Big problem of network. Various times take long to open a page. Specially in the evening and night time.

Cheating and stealing money from old people

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Worst service ever after waiting 1 hour the phone hangs up you have to call back again to tell them my phone was stolen to the police station got the event number I've done everything they've asked for me.
I have no coverage no reception at work we have to use a CB radio or Telstra phone line unfortunately West Wyalong is not safe with Vodafone..
And to get out of the contract I have to pay for the phone that was stolen and they want me to pay $300 for axis I don't understand why because I don't have a phone for me to get out of a contract I have to pay for the other phone $900 so what is the $15 every month for insurance what does that cover please someone explain to me how do these people get away from this

Mobile internet lost

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I have lost my mobile internet access for last 24 hours, no satisfactory reply from Vodafone technical team yet,
every time I call getting different reasons regarding my internet issue from of course different people. Visited Vodafone store, didn't work too.
Spoke to them at least 5 times and got 5 different answers from five different people.
Frustrating.

Not worth risking

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Thanks ‘Shine Thomas’ for your recent 1 star review. My wife is literally buying a new iPhone Max today. I’m interstate for work and given she is a stay at home mum (works harder than me god love her), she is hooked up to the wifi most of the time and Nowra in NSW has good Vodafone coverage. I need Telstra for my job (remote) so when I’m home which is most of the time we have my telstra phone if we travel anywhere. The last few days we have really considered Vodafone given their great plan rates but after reading Shine Thomas’ comment and others we’re not going to take the risk. When a manager offers their customers the ombudsman phone number that screams run to me - disgraceful really. We know without a doubt Optus is great in the Nowra area so she is going with Optus. We’ll check back in a few years when we’re upgrading again to see if the customer service has improved any.

3 of 84 pages