Lack of customer service + Rude staff + bad quality of products especially ZAGG screen protector sel

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Terrible Customer service, Trash product of ZAGG screen protector is selling through Vodafone. Only Glass protectore $90. expensive, plans, I can buy this type of product for $10 from China town. Please do not lie other customer.

adelaide

• 1 comment

Inaccurate Online Data Checker

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Review applies to their 4G network but could be applicable to their 3G.
Speed and reliability is fine BUT i terminated my contract cos their online data checker is at-least 6hrs out of date...in other words the data usage shown is 6 hrs old.
This makes a HUGE difference when your at the end of the billing cycle and your getting charged $10 (regardless if u want it or not) for every extra 1Gb.
AVOID this Telco.
PS: I was charged $210 early termination fee so that tells u how annoyed i was with this inaccurate online metering system (and excess data usage charges)

No Answers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Am a long term customer who has never been notified that I apparently owe them over $1200 that they can't even tell me for what phone number. I have had the same number with Vodafone for over 10 years and they can't even verify my ID over the phone, say I have to come into a store. Well hang on I work full time and can't - but you are more than happy to take my $90 every month that I have never missed a payment on.

Melbourne

This is good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

The network coverage is good except some areas in Melbourne there is dropouts my plan is postlaid my plan is value for money i am so satisfied with the customer and support service

Lack of customer service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I have been with Vodafone for over 20 years continuous .I joined when it was Bellsouth. I mean how many people now days stay with a company from the start. Why do they say they are giving me a special offer because of how long I've been with them then you see on TV or people tell you that they have it as well. Then
they say they will ring & they don't & you wait & wait week later you you ring & all the excuses why it didn't happen. Different department should of range me. I asked why is their no follow up to see if everything has been sorted but no so I'm going to go to the opposition as Vodafone don't care. Shirl. T

Mareeba

• 2 comments
  • 6 answers

Value for money Bundle!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I got a new bundle offer from Vodaphone and was satisfied with what I got. The bundle included a band new iphone 8 and the RED plan. The phone arrived in 3 days time and setting up was easy. Have not had any issues yet. Coverage is pretty ok for where I am.

Verified Customer

Dishonest telephone sales. Refuse to correct. Will never use again.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Network coverage good. Postpaid $50 month to month Red plan. Poor value compared to other providers.
Customer service terrible: From 2015 I had a month to month plan ($50 each for my wife and me). Unlimited Australian calls and texts and unlimited international calls and texts to 10 countries. I received an unsolicited telephone call from Vodafone this week offering an upgrade "as a loyal customer". I said I did not want to change my plan. I was told the plan would not change but would be upgraded and I would receive an email same day to confirm. I did not receive the email. Next day I received an email "getting your new plan started". The unlimited international calls had been removed and replaced by a cap of 600 minutes for my wife and 1000 minutes for me. I phoned Vodafone to complain but was told there was nothing they could do about it. They refused to reinstate my previous plan because it was obsolete, despite the fact they had misled me over the phone. They offered a $10 discount for the new plan, but I told them I would be going elsewhere if they did not reinstate my unlimited calls. They said they could not. I will therefore be leaving Vodafone when my monthly plan expires and will not be returning due Vodafone's unacceptable dishonest behaviour and unwillingness to fix my complaint.

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 14 helpful votes

MMS doesn’t work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Every time I try to send an MMS with my phone, it gets rejected. The Vodafone support tech said it was to do with their servers and that I had to take a screenshot every time I wanted to send an MMS. This is ridiculous.

Terrible service in every way.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Appalling so called customer service. No regard for long term customers. Extremely disappointing 'resolution' offered for over a years worth of problems. Would not recommend to anyone ever.

Worst service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Wanting to set up an Apple Watch under my plan, store told me to call the customer support team. Worst mistake ever, was told to call back later and was told I can call up until 12am. So I called at 8:30, got hung up on an advisor whilst I was telling him I was wanting to set up an Apple Watch, called again, same thing happened. Then called again and was told to call back tomorrow and when I tried to explain I have spoken to 4 advisors now and all I want to do is set up an Apple Watch. The advisor showed no remorse and was nothing but rude and arrogant.

Perth

Verified Customer

Very disappointed with Vodafone's new mobile plan

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Very disappointed with Vodafone's new mobile plan. It is very complicated to understand the actual cost and it is over priced with mobile devices. My wife and I have left Vodafone and moved to Belong. We will instead purchase out right mobile devices from now on.

Wodonga

Private message

They won't let you to go with any other provider or use your current phone number with any one else

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I bought a $50 two year phone plan with Vodafone and I'm regretting for doing that!!!!
After the last bill of the 24 months contract they put me to a $60 post paid 12months contract WITHOUT ASKING me!!! And we asked them to cancel it just after 6 days my contract was ended and they haven't cancel the contract and we had to beg them to cancel and retain the phone number, they said we can't use the phone number with any other providers, but my point is my phone number is not originally a Vodafone number and it was from GT mobile. I'm sooooooo REGRETTING for having a contract with VODAFONE!!!!!! I HATE THEM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! The NON ENGLISH SPEAKING customer service is the worst!!!! They are LIARS!!!!! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!!!!!

Not installment plan

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I never like Vodafone services. They not give a payment plan if customer can pay a bill on time. They give an installment and extension after 3 months..in future I never go Vodafone.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Verified Customer

Horrible worst of them all experience! And I haven't even got to becoming their customer!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

I placed an order online through their website for an iPad. Wanted to go with space grey colour, but it was out of stock. Thought whatever, it's gonna be in a case anyway, checked silver colour, it was in stock so I went ahead and ordered it. Got an email saying my order will be delivered in 2 days. 3 days later having received nothing I rang vodafone only to find out that my order actually went to backorder because iPad was out of stock. A person I spoke couldn't tell me expected delivery time frame and was so indifferent to my situation that even said if you don't like it you can cancel your order. I decided to give it a few more days before cancelling, so naturally a couple of days later nothing changes and I called them to cancel. After jumping through a number of hoops again I was finally put through to a cancellation team member. The girl said she had put through a request and I should get a notification within 48 hours. Surprise - 48 hours later nothing comes through. I called them again, after spending 15 minutes on the phone trying to explain to three different people what I need I was finally put through to a lovely lady who firstly checked my file. Can you imagine she told me no cancellation requests can be seen on my file? Meaning whoever I spoke to 2 days ago did not actually put through my cancellation request and basically lied to me. Either way, this time this lovely lady assured me she did put through a cancellation request, gave me her name and service request number and said latest by Monday I should have it cancelled (I rang them on Friday morning). Fingers crossed, I'll check back on Monday. In the meantime, stay away from Vodafone! I ordered same specs iPad from optus on the same plan for the same money, and it got delivered in 2 days. Just saying!

SO disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Tried Vodafone again with the 30 network guarantee after leaving 3 years ago due to no network coverage/ reception. Still the same issues. After complying with the 30 day network guarantee and handing the handset back/ closing the account way before the 30 days (and being assured by over 5 different staff members that there is nothing to pay in accordance with this guarantee) I am NOW (2 months later) having bills being sent to me for $100's of dollars for an account I no longer have and they are not willing to correct it. So unbelievably untrustworthy!

Not satisfied with customer care

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

When Vodafone have no customers that time took care but nowadays they don't care about customers. I have 2 services switched to another provider with a good deal.

perth

Private message

WORST COMPANY !!!!!!!! do NOT make the mistake i made and go with vodafone.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Someone scammed my account and has been using it without my knowledge, Vodafone was charging me an extra $50 every month and not once did a rep contact me about this error. They REFUSED to remove the number, It has now been over a year and I sent through all the relevant information last year in april which they have apparently "not received" even though I told them multiple times I sent through! I have since sent through the documents again this week only to receive a notice that Vodafone have sent a notice to debt collectors with MY INFORMATION for $600 when THEY HAVE OVER CHARGED ME WITH A FRAUDULENT NUMBER !!! I have spoken to multiple people who clearly don't know wth they doing only god knows how they have a job when they are all so thick ! ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY AND SERVICE !! I am still fighting for my money to be refunded and this WRONGFUL debt taken from my name.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I got a text message saying-Vodafone had a little surprise for me as we were turning one year together. The little surprise made me drive to the closest shop (4km away) for them to say I have to solve it by using the chat (I missed time and fuel due to this). After one hour chatting with "Farhan ..." I got a little gift of $10 credit which was supposed to be charged during the next 24 hours. As it does nor happen, I contact Vodafone by calling now. They said as another person "gave me the little gift" they cannot do anything about it and I should wait another 24 hours to get the service.
I have spet at least 3 hours for this gift which turned into a problem. This has been a terrible service and I feel so disappointed with it.
The performance of this platform is bad too. I had submitted the message many times and it always says there is some information wrong, when there is no mistake

Useless company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Changed over to Southern Phone & even though Vodaphone acknowledged the change over in writing they stll kept billing me $40 per month for a non existent service!
Couldn't talk to an Aussie. Got re-routed to India. Still trying to fix problem. Stay well clear!

Hardship

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I applied for hardship and went overseas for 2 week and I expect me to call from overseas which is expensive and don't feel comfortable but the staff said if I don't call within 7 days they will sent me to debt collection. Is this necessary?

4 of 75 pages

I am switching from a very old phone to an updated model. The new one requires a micro-sim card ( My old phone has the normal sized sim). There is no Vodafone Store to switch cards in/near Hervey Bay, can this be done over the phone and what info do I need to tell them??

JohnT asked on Jul 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi, your Sim card can be broken down, if you pull it out and look at it, you will see lines on it and in between those lines are tiny little joins that hold it together. Just snap the outer part off and presto you have a mini Sim. If your Sim is so ancient it doesn't have it then yes ring up and they should post one out

It must be ancient as there are no lines or joins. Thanks for the answer and I will give Vodafone a ring.

With my vodafone device (Vodafone smart ultra 7) where in NZ would I be able to purchase a battery? Or what's the product number for the battery?

Sammie asked on Jun 07, 2018

i have visited the nearest vodafone store with my passport to have my phone activated after having my phone repaired and a new sim card only to be told it cant be done because the passport number did not match, can you please tell me what else i can do to have my phone reactivated.thank you

yannis asked on Jun 02, 2018

Answer this

If you have other forms of ID like bills, sosial security card, Medicare, key card then take them to your nearest store and this should be enough. If that fails you can arrange a photo ID key pass at your local police station for about $30. They cannot refuse photo ID.