• 1 answer

Vodafail

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Unreliable vodafail, experienced a major network outage australia wide yesterday for 2 hours. They have sent me no apology for the inconvenience.

Awful customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I’ve been trying to charge my phone for a week with no sucess it’s ridiculous they get my money from my bank account and take 3/4 days to give it back and I can’t have internet.

Sefton

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great value mobile plan (RedGlobal Sim only)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I use my phone for business and private and love the free calls overseas, no excuses to phone my old relos overseas anymore. My internet speed through my phone 'internet sharing' is way faster than my Internet service provider (Belong) In fact it is so fast Windows 10 decided to once dump my entire hard drive to the cloud through my phone data, luckily I got warned by Vodaphone and so my bill is very consistent. Never had any bill shock, first time ever in over 15 years.

Melbourne

• 1 question

Helpful sales assistance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The girl who served me was polite without being overly friendly. She explained the plan options very well and I was happy to pay my Samsung Galaxy s9 over 36 months and had flexible payment options. Since my needs were met, I was very satisfied with customer service.

Inconsistency in treating customers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I recently ported vodafone number to new provider where I moved to new provider on the first day of billing cycle, whereas my friend moved to new provider 2 days after billing cycle. We are both on month to month without contract. My friend called vodafone to sort out the bill, they gave 100% waived for the entire month which mean she don't need to pay anything, however, I only received 50% waived and need to pay half the bill $25. This is unacceptable and unjust treatment, they refuse to give me full waived. There is inconsistency in response to customer. I'm not sure there is something I can do for justice.

Vodafone Customer Care is Helpless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

We ordered two phones through Vodafone customer care and it went well at the early stage while ordering the product, but for some reason one of our phone havent got delivered, the vodafone couldnt track it and they were delaying it and were not able to give the correct info for the delay, they confirmed with us that they are going to reorder it and we called 4 times to check the status and tracking number but they were no able to give us the info and they were providing different information during each time.

I am writing this review to let the people know about the attitude of the vodafone customer care. They talk nicely and hear everything and they say that they are going to process it but they wont resolve the issue and you wont get any info regarding your concern, so you have to call them again to check the status, then you have to start again and this time also the will say they will process it and nothing happens, the only text you get is the feedback thing..!! They dont care about any complaints the manager himself advised me that he will give the reference number to lodge a complaint to telecommunication ombudsman which was a bit rude. I am helpless now, think twice guys while choosing them, each time when you call the customer care is a pain.

Losing 4g always

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Vodafone never wake up and upgrade them network still very bad as 8 years ago . They just greedy thinking how to make money with bas service

Private message

MyVodafone registration online not working- processes are SOOO frustrating! NOT WO

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I have been trying to register for MyVodafone online to activate my Roaming- it returns a blank page, the webpage is not working. Then I tried to call their helpline but cannot remember the pin number I got the day I joined Vodafone. Now I am sitting with no way of activating my roaming which leaves me no choice but to switch carriers. If I knew how painfully incompetent they were I wouldn't have gone there in the first place.

PRE PAID SIM CARD

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Very disappointing experience. Went to the Hobart city store to buy a prepaid sim card but out of stock. Was directed to order it online so I did. Confirmation email said the card will be delivered to my home in 2 business day, and I got the confirmation from TOLL DELIVERY on the next day saying they are delivering on the next day and ask for my permission to leave it here if no one's home. I replied right ahead and looked forward to my card on the next day. However, I only got a "Sorry I missed you" card in my letter box, I followed instruction to rearrange delivery online but the online instruction asked me to call TOLL instead. I called and they promised my sim card would be send to my nearest depot (a BP station) on the next day at 2pm. I head to BP after work finding it not there and called TOLL again. The customer service centre said THEY DON'T EVENT KNOW WHERE MY PARCEL IS and would start investigation! Oh God, I am waiting for a SIM CARD that I need for everyday uses!!! I called Vodafone wanting to cancel the purchase and get a refund so that I can just go for another company. Vodafone said it is not their fault and I can't get a refund until the parcel is sent back to them, and that would take at least 10 days.
This is ridiculous! What if they never found my parcel? What if they claim it is collected (as TOLL now claim that they have a record that my parcel had arrived the BP already).
I understand that it is majorly the delivery company. But Vodafone seems don't understand how urgent the customers need a phone card and it is actually them to appoint that delivery company. It is so irritating to keep hearing "this is not our fault" and "this is not about our services". They seems to forgot that the promise to deliver the card to customer within 1-2 business day was made by them. This is very disappointing and irresponsible.

Sunbury, Victoria

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Good, easy mobile service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Been with vodafone for almost 12 months (this time). Previously I had many issues with reception with vodafone some years ago, vodafone allowed me to break my contract and they couldn't provide a good servica back ten.. Since that time Vodafone has clearly invested money in improving mobile coverage and now their service is excellent.

They are easy to deal with and provide good value for money. There store fronts provide excellent customer service. It's clearl now that Vodafone are much more focused on ensuring they provide a high quality service.

call center lie

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

So i was lied to by vodafone to get me to go through with an upgrad on 4 services i have with them this was done over the chat window, when i pointed out they had lied i got a call from a call center supervisor firtly asking is f i had downloaded a copy of the chat transcript then telling me i needed to close the text chat window as it was causing feed back over the phone lol they just wanted to make sure that i didnt have a copy of the conversation.
He then said there would be a charge for cancelling the upgrades they had talked me into by lying.

• 3 helpful votes

Nice and easy Vodafone NBN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Signed up for a 50mb Service download speed is consistent around 47mb.

Painless transition from another hopeless ISP with 3G/4G access made available.

Shame about out of touch, careless overseas call centre though.

• 3 helpful votes

Shocking customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Went to upgrade our plan and then offered a tablet offer for 8months. Once receiving the device it turns out it was 3 years instead. Canceled contract but then they charged me for their mistake. No body can speak English properly and they never solve anything over the phone. Literally called over 20x about the same issue. Worst experience and most misleading people working on the phones. If I could I will give a 0

Brisbane

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Do not trust this scam company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

It was the worst experience with this horrible company who doesn't really care about clients. There are so many people from such country i felt they are really rude and unfriendly. I went to Vodafone in Indooroopilly shopping center a long ago. I asked to them to help me choose 1 of contract they said come back 20 mins. I hung around 20 mins and went back. They shut down for the day. I ask to in guy inside he showed me gestures 'x'!!!. Are you serious??? Horrible manner and horrible attitude. Do not trust any naughty humans...

Mudgeeraba, Queensland, Australia

Excellant broadband

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Very Happy with speed and reliability with NBN package. No email available but plenty of free ones on net eg, gmail

Perth

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Harrassing my kids. Broken payment systems.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

For nearly 8 months Vodaphone would not allow my credit card to be used on its website or in its app to pay my bill. Every month i would have to call and get some rude offshore call centre agent acting like i had stolen their first born child and demanding my credit card number. they are not supposed to ask for your number. Then i would ask to be diverted to the phone system for automated payment. The rep would then argue saying things like "Do you want me to fix it or not". I was unaware that customer service reps had root access to the secure payment system and could fix online payment issues.

On a couple of occasions this led to the bill being overdue at which point they want to be your best friend and call you demanding money at all hours of the day. They also like to send the occasional SMS at 2am to remind you the bill is overdue. They also send texts of demand to my childrens phones. Even though i have specifically requested my number be the only point of contact.

To resolve the late payment issue i went into the store. I informed them of the web payment issues and the rude calls and contacting my kids. They said they would pass on my concerns. I then offered to pay the bill to be told " We will print it out but you have to go line up in the post office to pay it.

To top that off my 12 year old got called at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon to be harassed by an offshore call centre worker about changing all of our plans.

If you value your sanity choose another provider at all costs.

Negative 5 star

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Terrible reception and rude service from [name removed] from dispute resolution team. After complaining for 6-7 months about the network issues they still don't do anything about this and i am paying for absolutely nothing. If anyone ever talks to [name removed] from dispute resolution team, he will be the reason why people will leave Vodafone. Changing company right now.

SYDNEY

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Liars. Why no 0 stars option?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

0 stars from me. Vodafone are the worst. I was pitched by Vodafone Chatswood. We have 16 devices with Vodafone. I've had nothing but broken promises and lies. Customer service is non existent. I had to work through linkedin connecting with senior managers to get any assistance. Still on the phone once a week to try and fix up. I will await the end of my agreement and never work with them again. I'm counting down the months until we can leave - 22 sadly.

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Overseas roaming

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

The $5 international roaming is why I’m giving 5 stars. As soon as I got off the plain my phone and internet worked seamlessly. There was not one point during my 10 days in Thailand that I ever had an issue. Since I nyeed to be connected 24/7 for work as well as use the internet at all times I found this to be brilliant. I was also informed of all charges via text.

I will say I had faster speeds in Thailand on 4g than Melbourne (north east suburbs). There are less towers in my area.

melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Verified Customer

No Network, No Assurance on service, No resolution to issues, Doggy marketing to trap customers --

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

- NO clear voice over phone, Data speed is sluggish, Hardly any network, people call me gets "switched off response". this is happening from last 6- 7 months. They charge premium costs but provide very cheap service. Not a trusted brand.

Network Coverage - Hardly any coverage in Melbourne CBD , Inner outer suburbs. Everytime I raised issue there were standard responses like "improving network"..
Tried all troubleshooting ( including replacing handset, sim etc etc) with no improvement.

Customer service : "Apologies for inconvenience you are experiencing".. Standard and provides no resolution to the issue/concern. Can't hold to their commitments to customer.

Doggy/cheat marketing strategy to trap customers : They have this new "No lock-in" contract with Phone offer with pricing around $1400+ ( 1 , 2 or 3 year).. where you are free to part away anytime.. However They don't tell in case you do so ( due to obviously pathetic network issues ), you will have to make final payment of reminder phone cost in ones off. You end up stuck with company as cost of leaving is very High initially!!..

I have suffered a lot with Vodafone. I will not recommend them to anyone..

4 of 84 pages