Hiding Cost

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Here comes me again. With that 238$ bill for just 1 month.
There is a hissing cost as well, no body told me about this at all. It supposes to be only 80$ for plan and the phone as the staff said, and now it turns to be 19$ extra for mobile phone and 10 $ for premium service!! What a crap! Why it's now made aware to customers at the first place.
I am really angry about Vodafone.
I hope it close down right now!

Poor Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Got two numbers linked, asked to cancel as no network at my home more than 20 times, they cancelled just one and send me bill for 2 months for the other number. once you became costumer then they don't care, Whatever the issue is no adjustments.Highly recommended not to use Vodafone.

Crap service ever used

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Crap service
Changing to 80 red plan and bills added up to 238$!!! With no reason!
Highly not recommended to use this Vodafone.

Average

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

The product we bought was tablet.
Customer service people are very good and always helpful.
Great network coverage with best plan deals

No network in my workplace and house

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Every day when i walk inside if my house iget no signal in my room in order to call some one i hve to go to balcony or outside of the house......tried calling them but issue is not resolved

Save Yourself Time And Money $$$$

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Was a loyal customer for 10 years and there was lack of disclosure on their prepaid plans where they overcharged me up to $600, I curse their business and wish them only the negative things they deserve. I hope they choke on this money that they overcharge people with and rot in hell! Did a bad credit check on me due to refusing to pay horrible over the limit charges. I am on Optus now and they have much better customer experience, policy transparency etc. I am not paid for this review.

Not happy at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

The most lier company I have ever seen,they don't solve problems. They put me in contract with out my knowledge and told me to claim in Investigation form which will take me half of my time

Private message

How do I give a negative star rating?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Signed up less than a month ago. Promised gold at the time. Told that under 30 day network guarantee we can return/cancel if not satisfied. Poor network coverage only certain area in the house has reception. Called Vodafone after 1.5 week to arrange cancellation but was met with rude billing supervisor. Finally got the approval email to return phone and went to three stores turned out refusing to take the phone back. The original store at Cragieburn Central has the rudest staff ever! Don't go to that store unless you want to be treated like a crap. Called up Vodafone for help and witnessed argument between the store staff and the phone support staff because the store staff refused to take back the phone claiming that they can't process it. The phone support staff resorted to organising a courier to pick it up. I like to thank the help provided by the phone support team but I would not recommend vodafone to anyone after the ordeal that I have gone through. Just a bunch of unpassionate people trying to make a living with no understanding of why their jobs exist!

• 1 review
  • 3 questions
  • 1 answer

Not Happy Again!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

My phone has stopped working and once again the Frankston store is so unhelpful. Last time they couldn't/wouldn't help and the guys at Southland Vodafone couldn't do enough for you, great personalities, got it sent off to Samsung and got the problem fixed. Frankston store has told me they couldn't do that as it has a small crack in it, so unable to fix under the warranty, even though the crack has nothing to do with the phone not charging, its been there for a long time, phone has had problems before. They are very quick to take money but not quick in customer service, they aren't helpful at all. Not Happy one bit, can't wait until the contract runs out. Also the data I go through is ridiculous, never before have I used any where near what I do with Vodafone.

Appalling

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I live in an inner city area and the coverage is just awful- regardless of whether I am at home or at work. I don't know how this is possible but Vodafone's coverage seems to have gotten worse, not better, over time. I recently upgraded to a new phone and renewed my contract with them and it's the single worst financial error I have made this year.

Worst business model ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

As far as I can see, Vodafone are about confusing people with their offers, and then locking them into contracts. Worst customer service ever, and I am now paying for a phone outright as well as one of their plans which should include a phone. The staff I have spoken too also lie about whatever they can get away with 70% of the time.

Tweed Heads

• 21 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 30 answers

Tick Tock Now That's A Clock

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Vodafone
have provide a cool
deal on several devices now.

Provided excellent service
over the last two years!
Best wishes
Greg

Verified Customer

Stay Away!!!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I was on contract and had been a loyal customer with them for over 5 years.

Their customer service is consistently awful. It takes over 4 or 5 different calls to different representatives to finally have someone listen to you and treat you like a human person. Once this FINALLY occurs, you've got a 50/50 shot of them actually deciding to help you or not.

The service itself was fine, but with customer service this rotten you're better off going with anyone else; STAY AWAY

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Really disgusting service of vodafone...we buy wireless earbuds on contract. They send us minimum 8 stores to grab the earphones but still did not get. We call higher authority but they said sorry it's out of stock...what the crap service...why you send us to different stores to waste our time.

• 3 helpful votes

Terrible service, stay away

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

My parents joined up with Vodafone not long ago and have been getting charged extra every single month for data usage. They are elderly people and leave the mobile data off at all times. Once the plan is over, we will not be using these guys. I personally have been using Telstra for many years now and not a single problem.

Pathetic! Lack of disclosure while selling the plan!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Despite telling the customer rep that I was planning to call Fiji several times before purchasing the plan, he did not nother to mention that Fiji has been removed from the special call listing. So now am paying a monthly bills of $100+ on a $40 plan. Pathetic services. Seems how low they will stoop to get business! Its a disgrace!!

Hobart

Verified Customer

8 years with vodafone and now treated like crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Been with vodafone for 8 years. Decided to get a new iphone 7 plus and called and got told about the plans and signed up to the $60 plan. 3 days later asked if I could change and get on the $80 plan as the monthly cost of the phone is heaps cheaper (wasn't told this cost difference on the phone). Got told I could upgrade but I would continue to pay the higher cost for the phone. I thought my request wasn't too unreasonable as had been a long term customer but they basically would give an inch and said no. At least now letting as many people as possible know that this company just doesn't care and will continue to do so for the next 2 years of my contract. So if you are thinking of signing up look at how they treat a long term customer and think about how they will treat you! Beware!

• 7 helpful votes

Absolute Shocking

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

GOOD JOB VODAFONE... youve lost 4 phone contracts because of your greed.
I was with Vodafone for 4years and spent a fair amount of money with them using them as my provider for my business,kids phone and wifes phone.
I was forced to cancel my contract a few months early with one of my phones because the connection was shocking and I told them about the connection but said it was fine.
3weeks later i chose to disconnect as it was far gone, they begged me to stay and admitted they had a server problem but will be fixed in another 3weeks. I said I couldnt hold on, so i cancelled my contract.
They charged me for disconnection fee of 150$ and I told them it was because of their bad server that forced me to change to another provider but they said thats the polucy and nothing they can do to reduce the fee unless I stay.
It was so stressful dealing with all that hassle with bad connection and Vodafones bad IT service, really rude and during the process the IT team just didnt care even though they admitted their server was down... for 2weeks straight!!
Vodafone has turned into an ugly company.
I told them if they wave the fee I will be back to use them but they said they cant.
Looks like i'm pulling all my phones of vodafone and not renewing contracts with them.
I was liturally forced to move to a better company for that 1 phone because of their server and they told me 3weeks to fix... totally wrong.
TOTALLY DISCUSTING... RUDE AND MONEY GRABBERS.

Worst Customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Today Vodaphone called me to improve my services and changing my plan, the quality of the line was bad and the lady another side of the line couldn't hear me and instead of letting me go to work she insists on continuing. Then she starts asking private questions tell me your pin, which countries you are calling to. I told her that I'm in the office and it's not a good time instead she was YELLING at me I told you which country you are calling to.

Well, that's not a good way to improve quality, I was a happy customer till now.
I had few issues with Vodaphone in the past 9 years one time they charged me 700$ for 2gb of the internet when my cellular data usage was off then I moved to 3 and I was happy with them.The coverage was limited but it was clear from the beginning what you get. Then three years ago Vodafone bought 3 and I've become Vodafone customer once again I didn't have any problem with them upto now except few 5$ roaming charge when I travel overseas as soon as you turn on your phone you get charged even if you don't call someone or use the internet. Just remember if you get charged now you can use as much as you want.

Overall, I'm happy with their service but the customer service really bad, I've called them few times and I wait in the Que for a long time.

Hope Valley

Private message

I can do nothing from them ripping you off!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Had signed up a 24 months contract with them. I wasn't too happy with the coverage and customer service so decided to cancel after 24 months but GUESS WHAT!? They don't let you go! I rang at least 3 times talked to 3 different person and all 3 of them said it's been cancelled everything is okay. And now 6 months down the track they sent me a $2000 bill which I am still very upset about. Called them back and explained the situation. Their credit team simply talked over me and said you didn't cancel your contract. I replied "But I didn't even use your service and I talked to 3 different people to ensure it's cancelled" He insisted that I have to pay the amount or it will affect my credit history. I am going to consumer affair. Worst experience ever.

5 of 58 pages

How is Vodafone for reception?

Trilly H asked on Sep 10, 2017

I have a plan that gives me $7 discount a month which then gives me a monthly bill for $23. This plan was suitable for me. It is a sim only plan and you have to lock in for 24 months. Now after 16 months Voda fone has changed their conditions saying that I changed my plan and therefore loose credit of $5 month which means I am now paying $28 a month. Rang vodafone only to be told that I changed plans so no longer get the full discount of $7. After much bantering back and forth, I tried to explain that it was impossible to change my plan cos it was locked in for 24 months but it was totally hopeless trying to speak with their customer service as they don't speak clear English. My question is this. Has anybody else been caught out short by vodfone renegging on their deals?????????????

Sharon Mundie asked on Nov 16, 2016

Answer this

yep they did this to me when i had to change my contract from 3 to vodafone when they fully took over the service. I wanted (being a long term customer) a similar deal i had or at least some discounts or i would take my business elsewhere. They offered me a $35 contract which had a few discounts that took it down to $18 i think. One of the discounts was temporary, the other was supposed to be permanent. A year later i suddenly noticed i was being charged $35. after calling they denied i had any such discount, and since i couldn't find the paperwork my arguements had no evidence and so i had to suck it up. I later cancelled my contract when i realised how bad my deal was (along with the poor coverage).

Yup. We had this as well. A discount was offered but not applied and then was finally applied after TIO involvement to only be removed again after they had to change the plan again to move it to what it was meant to be (a shared one instead of not shared) meaning it took it going to the TIO again and after still having issues with coverage (in the middle of Adelaide) we finally gave up and told the TIO agent that we were done.

Back again with new issue. I am not going to be held hostage to Vodafone so I have taken an early termination with 5 months to go. It is a loss to me financially however I intend to make Vodafone beg for their payments and see how they feel being treated with contempt

Why is there no comunication within Vodafone, service and accounts?

albert asked on Aug 04, 2016

Answer this

Because they are trying to cut costs to save money and until more people like me and you complain about our issues that will get away with it. Vodafone is the worst. Big regret.