Great service...poor quality data.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Vodafone has a brilliant relatively quick service centre. The people who take a customers calls are fast, courteous, helpful and all of this geniinely so. Top Company for service assistance. I have a slight anger management problem when it comes to not receiving value for money and on paper. ..40 bucks for 35 days of 17gigs data and unlimited local and national calls with some international calls thrown in is a great deal...
Download speeds are fine, when net is working.
However...i use my data in conjunction with wifi so when the wifi isn't working or im travelling i SHOULD be able to freely roam the web. My phone is a Galaxy5 so there's no phone quality issue. And it doesn't seem to matter where i am...quite alot of the time my data is slow...it sticks or REGULARLY drops out. Im not exaggerating...it's so appalling ive actually been doing important business related matters and half way through, the net drops completely out and sometimes it's like that on and off for hours. I take responsibility for this but because of the frustration ive smashed two phones. Very expensive and have had to involve myself in stress management because of it. Consequently, i will be looking for another carrier.
One that works. This has gone on way too long and MANY of my friends tell me the same thing. I wish it were different because i DO like vodafone services and the package. The delivery of data...most important to me personally...is sub par. Pull your head in Vodafone. You're losing customers.

No coverage even close to the city

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

1. Coverage is really bad. Zero or 2 bars most of the times even close to the city.
2. 4G doesn't work like a 4G. Gives speed slower than 3G.
3. Customer service keeps you waiting for a really long time.

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Writing from your very loyal customer for more than 4 years. Loved the customer service of Ellenbrook branch especially Sam and Chirag. Thanks for the support you always provide us.

Exceptional level of service at Vodafone Unley

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Exceptionally generous level of service. So patient, knowledgeable, helpful and supportive. Thank you so much Vodafone owner at Unley. Would certainly recommend you to others.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

NBN 100/40 speed that consistently around 90mpbs. When there was an issue, the 4G back up kicked in and while i couldn't get 4K on netflix, HD still worked.

Overseas call centre India

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

1st of all there is no commitment to customers. I rather speak to an Australian or someone that replies & makes/talk sense. every time I ring up there is always issues problems etc most of them are rude arrogant & control freaks over your phone account, typical overseas call centres! its very bad, had 1 Indian man block me from calling up again the customer help line to see about my account info, had to literally ring up the sales team instead to get me through to help... if your recently overdue' by 1 payment they don't help out but they more like tell you your account is in severe trouble lol & don't rely on incoming calls from people contacting you including emergency 1s they'll restrict that too in most cases......." not a 100% happy customer at all.

Perth, Western Australia

• 1 answer

Really Bad Customer Service - lacking in communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

I am so annoyed with the Customer Service of Vodafone. I switched over to them on the 1st November. I had to take a whole day off work waiting for the technician to arrive - which I later found out in the day when I rang them to find out where he was, that he had been approx. 8:30am. He never once let me know he was there or that he had completed what he needed to do. Now I find out that I have to pay 16 days of charges to Telstra because Vodafone didn't inform me that I needed to contact my service provider to disconnect the service with them! So bloody annoyed with them!

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Ripped off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

They are ripped off. They advised me it is two year handset contract and when i ported out they said it is three year contract so they are ripped off don't trust them and be aware. Thanks

Worst network

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

Worst network one signal in even city and close vicinity switching soon goodbye vodafone. Grow up and fix this issue if you wanna stay in the market.

Sydney

• 1 comment

Overcharging -- ripp off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

I was with vodafone i was 24 month plan for 90 dollar for which i got 6gb data and unlimited local call and sms. my plan finished in April no one from vodafone informed me about that and they continue to deduct 90 dollars per month i called them on 4th Nov i told them the situation 6gb data and local call worth 15 dollars a month and they continued to charge me 90 dollars for that. Any how i confirmed with customer care team that my bill is paid upto 22 Nov. on 5th Nov i got very good deal from lebara mobile for 15 dollar month i got unlimited national calls and sms and 20gb data on 5th Nov i shifted my number to lebara mobile. To my surprise i checked my statement on 9th Nov vodafone has deducted 85 dollars i tried to call them i was long waiting so i disconnect the phone. If you have left vodafone please check your bank statement because they are ultimate cheats.

Cheat customer to pay service that doesn't exist

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

1. Vodafone told me I have to pay for some fees that I didn't even use when I told them I want to change my current post paid to prepaid. My contract has finished a few months ago and it just keep rolling itself. Called a month ago to stop the plan keep rolling, but was told to call later of the billing cycle. Called later The manager insist I own them money, and doesn't want to hear my argument, keEp repeating when are you pay, he said the only way to avoid this fee -goes to $77 is to sign another 12 month $40above contract.
2. Vodafone charges a month in advance, but was trying to cover/hide it to cheat customers to pay more when it comes to exit. we don't own them any money! Our current billing cycle was paid last month! Everyone, be aware of this when you are leaving and they tried to charge you! We don't own them any monthly unless your current monthly usage exceeds the bill that you paid last month!

Rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Incorrectly charged $149. Have an actual email from Vodafone stating they’d waive the fee but after 5 calls, 3 emails and 2 weeks they keep telling me they conveniently are not receiving any of my emails and will therefore still charge me to $149. It blows my mind how this has happened when they are so obviously in the wrong. Have been with them over 10 years and a completely separate grievance I have is that my account is in my maiden name. I have had to provide evidence of name change EVERY phone upgrade (4 tines in 10 years) and it is still in my maiden name. Feel like the company is a prank it is inconceivable how they could be so useless

If I could give a -1 I would

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Shocking network coverage and the client services is so dismal. They promise to solve your problems but when you ring back there is never any record of it. The managers are so rude, they refuse to give you their name which says a lot, they should be embarrassed. How is this company even operating? I will be walking as soon as my contract is up. They are so dishonest and unethical. For your own sake, take your business somewhere else. Their offers might seem like a good idea but you'll pay for it later on.

Bad customer journey, poor signal

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Cant do online activation if you're not an Australian citizen-which is not kentioned when you buy. You need your passport physically on you and then you have to go in to a store.

Then had issues calling customer services because signal was so poor.

Perth

• 1 review

Verified Customer

Amazingly terrible would give them negative if possible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I got nbn about a month ago through Vodafone. It seemed good they told me I have back up 4G that works immediately. While I wait for nbn to come install in apparently "two weeks". I had to call them to book an appointment. Which was terrible the foreign guy I was talking to barely knew any English. Plus the fact that I was on the phone on hold for almost an hour before talking to this guy. Couldn't understand him he clearly couldn't understand me. Told me I got my information wrong and can't help me. I went to the Vodafone store to sort it out. I wasn't even wrong... So I call them back once again. On hold for almost an hour before yet another foreign who doesn't understand me. Trying to tell me that we don't have anyone available to connect the nbn for me so tries to tell me to do it myself... I gave it a go and surprise surprise it's exactly what I did beforehand. Still no nbn. Then he said okay we will get someone to you next Wednesday.

I'm like cool great! Thinking better late then never trying to be positive and look on bright side at least something is finally getting done! I took a day off from work to make sure I was there for the appointment and they didn't even show up... Then they tried to call me the next day while I was at work. Obviously couldn't pick up I'm working. They left me texts to call them back. In my mind I was like I'm not waiting another bloody hour for you to pick up the phone. So I will wait until they call me again. They did on a Saturday this morning at 7am. Like what is going through your heads? Who calls someone at 7am on a Saturday. Then because I didn't pick up they said they've cancelled my nbn order. Good I don't want to deal with you people ever again. Absolute joke.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I've had multiple issues with the app not showing what it should. I've spent hours upon hours on the phone trying to sort it out, only for them to tell me to restart my phone again (newsflash, didnt work the first 5 times....). Absolutely useless, and none of the people I talked to had any idea of what had happened before them. Tons of time spent on hold. No adequate solutions, only empty promises of a call back.

• 1 review

Just Terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

We just bought our $20 top up and in just three days i have never made any texts and calls, i tried to contact my brother and vodafone voice message said just 3 minutes of call left. What is wrong with vodafone? I will definitely tell my friends and family NOT to use Vodafone.

What a rip off!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Disgraceful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The worst service coverage ever and I'm locked in for 12 months paying for no service. If i could give 0 stars i would. Money down the drain!! How is this company still operating. Feedback on here speaks for itself...dont do it go somewhere else..big mistake.

Port Augusta, SA

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Been with Vodafone for a few years had nothing but excellent service. great customer service and tech very helpful. Great value for money on their prepaid offers..

Bit disappointed that Vodafone NBN fibre to the premise it's not yet available in my area....

Worst network provider in Melbourne

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Customer care Keeps telling about network upgrades always whenever I complain about call drop due to poor network connectivity.

No proper follow up. Very bad service.

5 of 84 pages