Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Loved doing bunisses with you guys !! Chris really helped me out with everything , was really helpful and made my experience a thousand times better !!

New Car Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I found the staff helpful and the sale proceeded effortlessly.Looking forward to many years of road trips round our great land.

Customer Feedback

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Great product.
Attentive service.
Von Bibra and Rick were true to their word.
They took the time necessary to explain the features of the vehicle upon delivery.
Best insurance premiums.
Would confidently recommend.

Thanks for the best service Brendan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Service I received from Brendan Lewington was second to none. I would highly recommend him. Picked up my car today whilst second hand may as well say new with only a couple of thousand km on it made it a great way to go, I could afford all of the extras I wanted then. Brendan was just so helpful and nothing was a bother and I did take up a lot of his time, so thanks heaps again Brendan

Great from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

My experience at the Von Bibra Southport Mitsubishi was beyond excellent. Especially the Chris who helped me through the entire process. He was knowledgeable and helpful. Even after I had the car and was having trouble with the settings, he was quick to provide assistance. They listened to what I needed and wanted and helped me find the perfect car. If you are looking for a new car, go no further.

Great vehicle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

The customer service by Brenden was fantastic. Could not fault his approach. Cant speak highly enough of his focus on details.

Wonderful Experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

What a wonderful experience we had at Von Bibra's Southport all of the staff were genuinely friendly and non-pushy.
Andrew went above and beyond his duty by coming in on his day off to make sure the hand over went very smoothly. We are extremely happy with our new car!
Merry christmas and happy travels!
THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!! :)

New quashqi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Awaiting new car. Pick up soon. Excellent service especially Troy who not only sold me an awesome car also recommended a fantastic holiday. All staff very professional and very helpful. 2nd car bought from Von bibra southport

Great friendly helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Thanks Von Bibra. Very happy with the deal you gave us on a Mitsubishi Outlander. The salesman Brendan was so helpful without being pushy. I'd definitely buy from you guys next time.

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Sam Smith was an excellent talented salesperson who looked after us from when we came in to when we picked up our car. All the team at von bibra we’re very helpful and friendly. Would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.

The perfect car for us

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

We had a fantastic experience while purchasing our new car. We arrived initially to view what cars were available in our price range & ended up with the perfect car for us. Ali was our salesman on the day & was so accommodating & polite. He was in constant contact with us & we are pleased with the service that we received. We will definitely recommend your dealership to our family & friends.

Clear pealing of car

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

After buying a 2nd hand car in august after a few months the clear is peeling off and after ringing the manger at Ferry Rd was told nothing can or will be done wasn't even interested at looking at the car DISGUSTED but I let everyone know that it's still just a 2nd hand car dealing nothing different from buying from a little dealer elsewhere

Great from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I can't fault the team at all. At every point they delivered on what they promised and I couldn't be happier.

Excellent sales team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I cannot be happier with my car purchase. I had to buy a new car as my old one was starting to fall apart and the used car sales team were helpful with getting me the right car. They fixed any issues i pointed out with the car without hesitation. And on top of that i got a great deal and free movie tickets which is a awesome little bonus

100% pleased with service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Our extremely competent young salesman Sam Smith could not have done anything better in providing service and information during both point of sale and collection of our brand new Red Mitsubishi Outlander Exceed today. This personable young man possesses maturity beyond his years. My husband and I consider Sam a valuable asset in your company.

Perfect service

Josh and team at Von Bibra Ferry Rd very professional and friendly
A+++
Absolutely in love with my new Mitsubishi Outlander

Verified Customer

Great team @ Kia Von Bibra, Awesome car!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

The entire team made buying my first brand new car one to remember. Didn’t get a sleazy car sales person feeling and would recommend to anyone looking for a Kia.
The car itself (Kia Sportage GT) is honestly my new prized possession. Love driving it like no other. Who would have thought I’d own a Kia! I’m converted.

AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

It was one of our best experience dealing with faith from Mitsubishi Helensvale, very professional and friendly lady!! Had a great time with you pick our beautiful ASX looking forward to coming back in the near future. Thank you for everything you have done. Great work.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Caleb Artz is a great salesperson, really friendly and very knowledgeable on every detail on the vehicles. Highly recommend him.

Verified Customer

Great organisation to deal with, they go out of the way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Excellent service and value for money with a free tank of fuel and $ 1000 gift card.
Brendon is great.

1 of 14 pages

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?

Ricky asked on Oct 26, 2016

Answer this

Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.

We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer).

Cheers Shaun B

When will my car be fixed properly?

alex asked on Dec 17, 2014

Answer this

Perhaps the good Lord knows, because I am not in a position to answer. Perhaps a quick visit to the ACCC website might be of some assistance; I don't know?