Gold Coast

• 1 comment

Crap after sales service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

My wife and I have purchased 2 new cars in the last 18months over $80,000 in total from Von bibra.
The after sales service we have received is deplorable. My partner is currently at ferry road 13/7/18 to have rear view camera inspected as stopped working and popping speakers checked out.
They have said there is nothing wrong with her sat Nav?? That great as the car has no sat Nav!!
This is only the start of the run around we have had with both cars, triton and Impreza no only at ferry rd but Robina and Helensvale.

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Sorry to hear about your experience, our Service Manager at Ferry Road will be touching base with you today to discuss further. Kind regards Jo

Hi Jo,
The service manager has tried to contact the wrong person he has emailed my partner and not me.
There isn't anything to discuss further about my review and the incompetence of staff at von bibra.
Kind regards

The most professional car dealership I have ever dealt with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Our family and close friends have bought multiple cars from vonBibra.
Sales and after sales service is what makes us keep coming back
Time and time again.
They obviously invest into there staff training big time.

Verified Customer

It’s all about genuine engagement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I bought a great second hand car last month, last minute after mine was written off in an accident. I only had a brief window to do so and in that time Daniel Appleby provided a service to me that was much greater that of an ordinary car salesman. I barely know where to begin to sing his praises.
In brief, in my experience of Daniel from initial phone meeting through to after sale, his expertise allows him to be the kind of professional who is genuinely able to tailor a package deal for a customer and engage with them in a matter that makes people feel cared about, considered and respected. Which is pretty much the polar opposite of what most car salesman have make me feel like in the past.
It also became very apparent to me (over the course of our interactions) that his leadership qualities, sense of overview and general understanding of the industry would put him in fantastic stead for a more senior managerial position. Truth be known I highly doubt I would’ve proceeded with the sale had it not been for someone like him. His communication and engagement skills with other members of staff (such as finance and protection solutions etc.) strongly affirmed this.
He truly grasps the essential nature of the process of buying and selling cars and the people skills involved on many levels to this end. He would make a commendable manager and I believe this would greatly enhance the reputation not only of this car yard but of the industry at large.

If only I had it

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Can't say overly impressed. Salesman was great, doing a favour for the used car team. Used car team far from great. 5 days still no car, unlike the advertised 3 - 4 days. Looks like still no car for 7 - 8 days. Don't return emails or phonecalls.

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Hi Lynne, sorry to hear about your experience, I would be happy to follow this up for you, if you could please give me a call direct on 5635 0616. Kind regards Jo

Gold coast

Dis-satisfied with Von Bibra Southport Communications

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

I am an international student, was looking to upgrade to a better car. Went to von bibra did my research got Honda Civic 2017 hatchback test drive two different models and finally decided to go with the white one. Gave me a offer took my 2010 camry $1000 less than the market price. Took PPQ plates with tin and ceramic coat package. Gave a kindergarten explanation about how the car looks amazing in it and saves from bird poop and UV. I didnt my research and found the offer was good.

Emailed with the payment confirmation (got no reply) tried calling the salesperson (no reply) . Texted when can I pick the car said after 8 days. Asked if they can service my car before giving at first no reply (we cant service in advance). Asked if can u please clean the rusty wheels and paint touch (no reply till now). Asked for the last service time (no reply- didn't show me the service book)

I have my car pick up time tomorrow. Payment has been cleared (no clue rego is still not transferred, no reply on acknowledging about payment, no reply on status of the car) I mean the communication with the client has been very poor. I feel a bit unwelcomed (still I bought the car).

When I bought my car from Jamie frizzell's they gave me car mats and free service. I mean the sales person all they say is let me ask the manager and they try to test your patience (which is running short now). I going blind dont know if my car will be ready by tomorrow, coated, with my ppq.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Hi Harry, I'm sorry to read this, Michael, our department manager will be in touch with you asap to discuss and hopefully put your concerns at ease. Communication is so important and it is regret... read more »

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Thank you to the team at Von Bibra Ferry Road and in particular Josh and Tiffany. The service we received was outstanding and we cannot wait to pick up our ASX next week!

Amazing customer service and amazing driveaway car!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Thanks to the team at Von bibra! Special mention to Cj with a legendary positive attitude and a world full of knowledge! Answered all my questions and gave me all the information I needed to purchase my new car! Wasn’t pushy in any way and always told me all of my options and gave great advise. #teamvonbibra

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Thank you Von Bibra family. You have been amazing. Disregard previous review .. My family are so lucky to have had a team of professionals help us.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Thankyou very much to Stephen Wiltshire from Southport Von Bibra, very Friendly, Professional and Knowledgeable Salesperson, Stephen has made the whole process of buying my new car very easy and pleasant Thankyou once again

Excrllent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Service was excellent and efficient .
The salesmans knowledge of the vehicle left nothing to the imagination which in a change over of the modern car with all the various gadgetry is vital

Great experience with Brendan

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

We had a great experience from Salesman Brendan from Von birbra Robina. Although he accidentally sold us a car that had already been sold, he phoned another dealership straight away and made arrangements for another car to be delivered the next day.
Very nice guy would definitely deal with him again! I also love my new ASX.

Paradise point, Qld

• 1 answer

Awesome new Whip...!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Great brand new Outback 2018. Plenty of room for kids and child seats. Largest and most spacious mid size suv. Boot has more then ample room.
Sale person was great with helping me out.

Great Customer Experience, Friendly yet so Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

We are so delighted to share with you our great experience dealing with Aaron Hunt and the other staff members that assisted us when we bought our new car last week. Aaron was so thorough and friendly yet so professional from start to finish. We were very impressed by his patience in answering all our questions and just too glad to assist us. You are very lucky to have Aaron in your team Shaun, he is a real asset in your company. Please extend our big thank you and congratulations to Aaron for going an extra mile to wow a customer. Aaron nailed both excellent customer service and great sales. Thank you for your time Shaun in reading our feedback and once again please thank Aaron and the rest of your team for making our experience positive.

• 1 comment
Private message

Would not leave till he got a sale

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Hi First I had a drive asx from brisbane dealer, he only offered me $3500 for my outlander so decided to get another quote. Rang robina office they sent out [name removed]! He said $1800 to $3500. Then The Brisbane dealer rang me and said what can I do to get your sale! I said come up for my outlander! .....ten min later, bris office rang me back with $6000 for my outlander. So I rand [name removed] and told him I was going with Bris dealer he said come to the next morn appt. I went back to get my deposit, so I could go with the bris. Dealer. Robina Relief manager [name removed] Told me to go to bris deal get money and come back and buy off me! How rediculous was this. !? He would not give me back deposit.? So I've lost $3000. I was so upset. I ended up buying the car because I felt so bullied. I would not go there again. Still waiting for reply, Apologise, compensation!

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Hi Judy, I believe our General Manager has been in touch with you about your situation and experience to date. Regardless of the situation from both perspectives and facts involved, the customer e... read more »

Thank you to the general manager Martin Simpson for getting in touch. I accept the apolige, And 2nd service free, Regards. Judy

Great salesman!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Used car salesman arn’t usually the top of my list for decent humans going on past experiences, however, we just bought a new Outlander from Von Bibra Southport, Dan was awesome. Sound knowledge, not pushy, a genuine kiwi lad. Very happy with our purchase and Dans service. Def reccomend going to see him.

Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Purchase first financed car through Ryland in Robina and couldn’t be more happy!
Very fast service. Very patient with me and I walked out with everything I wanted! Finance with Justin was very smooth and convenient also.

Verified Customer

Unprofessional - Currently withholding money from us!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

On dealing with Von Bibra Robina, we have had nothing but issues, leaving us very disgruntled and out of pocket:
1. We have a car loan out on the car traded in, in which Von Bibra Robina was to pay off squaring off all loans. It has been 2 weeks, and they are still withholding our money - forcing us to pay off 2 Persona Loans.
2. Nobody picks up a phone/answers an email - so don't even bother.
3. Took 1 month worth of dealing and MANY contact attempts to even get the car.

Please do yourself a favour and avoid the hassle. Go somewhere else!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Hi Brandon, as previous communications, firstly our apologies for any confusion that has been generated with your experience with us. We appreciate your situation wasn't ideal due to many factors, ... read more »

We love our new car!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

We recently brought an Outlander from Von bibra Robina. The salesman Will was amazing. So patient, informative, witty and he made choosing and buying a car so easy. Thanks for a great experience Von Bibra Robina.

Well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Excellent service great car very professional
Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a car
Felt taken care of from the moment I arrived

Great car, great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I dealt with Ryland regarding choosing the right car me my family and I and Justin for financing my purchase. Both made the whole process start to end fantastic and easy, not to mention all other staff were friendly and helpful.

1 of 24 pages

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?

Ricky asked on Oct 26, 2016

Answer this

Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.

We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer).

Cheers Shaun B

When will my car be fixed properly?

alex asked on Dec 17, 2014

Answer this

Perhaps the good Lord knows, because I am not in a position to answer. Perhaps a quick visit to the ACCC website might be of some assistance; I don't know?