Excellent services from Ethan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Thank you for your full services and you best effort on our new car. Professional advice and Excellent after sale services.

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Thanks Tony, it's what we work hard for with each customer. Great to get that feedback - will ensure the team and Ethan see it too! Holli

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Lucas has been more than accommodating with each of my many and particular requests which included a substantially unique test drive to confirm my decision that a Holden Colorado was the one for me. Following up with vehicle details I requested before deciding was extremely helpful and always honest, courteous and a pleasure to be in his company.
Jie deserves a mention also, professionalism is his game and assisted with strong Von Bibra service when a loan car was required.
Cheers boys
Got game playa

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Thanks Jay! The team work hard for their customers, so it's great to see these 5 stars. Safe travels in the new Colorado...

Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

As I haven't picked it up cant review car but bought new car from you because of the service I got from Brent on my holden cruz he was fantastic while back now but he would remember the woman that cried when told the outcome of problem.He was great.Had a Jazz in mind so went to you.

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Great to hear that Kay - thanks so much for letting us know! Will definitely pass the feedback onto Brent.

Prrfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

The salesperson was very helpful and friendly
The manager was kind for negotiation
The car was just perfect for my life style

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Thanks for the 5 star review!

Excellent salesmanship great deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

I had a excellent experience at Von Bibra the sales and business manager were great easy to deal with very helpful and great service all round. I would highly recommend buying from them ask for Max he is a great salesman.

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Thanks Richard, we appreciate your business.

Wonderful Experience at Von Bibra Honda!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Usually, I’ve found buying a car is time demanding, difficult and rather stressful.
Not this time, however!
I actually had a LOVELY day in the hands of a warm friendly fellow Kiwi, Who is obviously a natural at making people feel comfortable whilst stepping through the processes of buying/selling a car.
Thank you Rick Brown!!

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Great review Evelyn, thanks for your kind words and will pass on your feedback to Rick and the team. Kind regards Jo

Best service around!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

I recently purchased a vehicle from Von Bibra Helensvale. I had the best experience with the team and felt valued the entire time. A special thanks to Aaron Hunt and Kyle Ashcroft for their amazing and impeccable customer service. 10/10 reccomend these guys to everyone!

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Thanks for the review Monique, we appreciate it!

Great service! Very satisfied!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Credits to the very helpful staff at Ferry Road branch (especially Sam and Tony). Very efficient and professional approach. Very friendly and trustworthy. Thank you!

Comments

Forgot Matt from Ferry Road. Very helpful too!

Thanks Christos, will pass you kind words onto the team. Kind regards Jo

Verified Customer

Best experience yet in purchasing a vehicle in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Professional, friendly and efficient with a very nice personal touch in presenting our new car to us.
Mr Sam Smith was very patient and knowledgable in explaining and demonstrating not only the car we were initially interested in purchasing, but also test driving the Suzuki Swift, which we ended up buying.

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Thanks for the review!

Northern NSW

• 3 comments
  • 11 helpful votes
Private message

Fuel leak AGAIN after a 'service'

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Just had 90,000km 'service' completed by Von Bibra. Cost me $1200 so no small amount, and I would expect to have a properly functioning vehicle back ... BUT NO. My garage stinks of diesel this morning, and after my previous problem with them, I checked under the fuel filter and same issue as I have had previously ... diesel is leaking from under the fuel filter.

The inconvenience and hassle having to take the vehicle back costs me both fuel and time. I have to take time off work, time I could be spending with my family. But, since this keeps happening it would seem Von Bibra do not care about their customers lives. They obviously do not care about the inconvenience or hassle.

$1,200 is a lot of money for a 'service' ... it's more than a weeks wage for many people. So, for that it is not unreasonable to expect the work completed properly.

And, as for the 'on hold' message from [name removed] Von Bibra constantly saying 'your washed and fully vacuumed car' ... that's crap, the 'wash' is a joke and the vacuum leaves me wondering if they did anything... I still have sand and dirt under my floor mats. And, yes, yet again with this issue when I went to pick up my car it had not been washed or vacuumed. Why call me telling me my car is ready when it is clearly NOT. I had to sit and wait while it was 'washed' and 'vacuumed' ... more inconvenience, more hassle, more lost time, more time away from my family due to their INCOMPETENCE.

Oh, and to make it worse, I have sent message to the service manager who has not responded and I have called the dealership and left a message and no one has contacted me back. FRUSTRATING!

After spending $1200 I would expect 'some' "service". Wouldn't you?

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

New Car Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Can highly recommend Jackson Bot and Von Bibra Ashmore. New purchase of LDV G10 van went smooth and without finds. Their delivery service is excellent as is their post purchase follow ups. Looking for new or used car I’d recommend seeing Jackson in your travels.

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Thanks Evert, will definitely make sure Jackson sees this review, great feedback for him and the team. Safe driving... Holli

Purchase of used car

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Thanks to Chris Rowe at Von Bibra Helensvale for his helpful assistance purchasing my new vehicle. After narrowing my choices down to two cars, he assisted me in taking out both for a test drive. He satisfactorily answered all my questions and I went home and thought about it overnight with no pressure to buy. I ended up buying a much bigger car than I had originally planned but ended up very happy with my final choice and the great deal. Special mention to Jeff McDonald for his patience, particularly with all the paperwork (and taking the time to answer my many questions) His general oversight of the purchase as Sales Manager was appreciated and he helped put my mind at ease. I noticed a couple of scratches on the vehicle after my second test drive which he had fixed as requested and it came up good as new. I would definitely recommend Jeff and Chris to anyone buying a new car. I have already told my friends, family, work colleagues and even the neighbours!

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Thanks Kay, it's always great to hear experiences like yours. Safe travels and appreciate the recommendation(s)! Holli

Von Bibra gave great buying experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

The staff at Von Bibra made buying our new car a very enjoyable experience. Phil the salesman as well as the rest of the team we’re very pleasant and easy to deal with and made the whole process an easy one. We love our new car!

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Hi Louise, thanks for the review, we will pass on your kind words to Phil and the team. Kind regards Jo

Quality product sold to me by a reputable salesman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I am a repeat customer and once again I was treated with respect and it was just like the first time I met the sales team at Von Bibra - Robina
Their staff are Product wise, carry great range of accessories, friendly Service Centre. A huge and variety of New Cars available. Suburu, Nissan, Kia, Honda, Holden

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Thanks Carol, we appreciate your business!

Love my car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Great customer service Jacob was very professional and delivered great customer service. Great communication and went out of his way to make the transaction easy.

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Thanks!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Great service good price. Dealt with them previously and always pleasant and honest to deal with and good product knowledge.

Comments
Von Bibra Official

Thanks for the review, its always great to hear.

I'm excited.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Can't fault the friendly, pro-active and thoughtful service l received from the moment l arrived.
It was very re-assuring to be assisted by staff who were clearly knowledgeable about the vehicles they are selling.
A very pleasurable experience for the purchase of my very first brand new vehicle.

Great car and really good sales personnel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Really very happy with the car apart from the tiresome sensors. Safety has gone too far on modern cars, largely due to public hysteria. Von Bibra sales staff were great, informed, helpful and on time. Will come back to Von Bibra Honda at Robina for my third car.

Comments
Von Bibra Official

We appreciate your business Mark, its always great hearing feedback from our customers and I will pass on your kind words to the Honda team at Robina.

Professional and reliable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

Customer service was excellent as was knowledge of the car and quality of the car. Facilities were also first class.

Awesome Experience - Love my car!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

Took a while to make up my mind - buying a car is a big deal. Staff were so patient and friendly. Service was exceptional and highly recommend.

1 of 27 pages

Has vonbibra Ashmores car wash scratched anyone else's paintwork- bought a new car this year with free car washes til 2018 and there's fine scratches (all in one direction) on the paintwork ( black) - I have paint protection and I have washed it in this same car wash every week since feb. They say their car wash doesn't scratch- any feedback?

Ricky asked on Oct 26, 2016

Answer this

Yeah 100% does. I used to work there in sales before quitting for selling my soul. Employees joked that they'd never wash their cars in it for this reason. I suspect it's worse when they pick up dirt from other cars but who knows you're not the first and won't be the last to complain about it.

We had exactly the same issue, black car (Navara) , scratches all over it. On close inspection though the scratches were caused by putting the paint protection on! Von Bibras refused to acknowledge it was their own fault and told us that we must have washed it with a dirty chamois! (a new car, 2 days old!) I was not going to let this go on a brand new car and got the warranty manager from the paint protection supplier involved. He came out and agreed it was done (damaged) by the dealer. In his own words, they show them how to put the stuff on but it just ends up getting done by the apprentice who does not give a sh-t. All credit to Motor One (the suppliers), they arranged to strip the paint protection, hand polish the car to remove the scratches and re apply the paint protection, all under warranty. Very reluctant to buy from this dealer again. Am not sure about the benefits of paint protection but would recommend having the supplier of the prodyct apply it (or their recommended detailer).

Cheers Shaun B

When will my car be fixed properly?

alex asked on Dec 17, 2014

Answer this

Perhaps the good Lord knows, because I am not in a position to answer. Perhaps a quick visit to the ACCC website might be of some assistance; I don't know?