Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for VPA is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

Verified Customer

Good quality, great price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Fast shipping, easy to navigate website and top quality products. Couldn't ask for more. Always the go to for supplements. Good stuff!

Verified Customer

The only protein I will continue to buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

My brother introduced VPA protein to me earlier last year, since then I never bought any other protein. The banana flavoured protein is my favorite one yet!

Verified Customer

Amazing product that tastes great and timely friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Made purchase online, online assistance gave advice on best product, super helpful and approachable. Purchase was easy, product arrived the next day. Products taste great, I've been using for a week and already seeing results. Super excited to see where this product and I can go! Thank you so much VPA keep up the excellent service!

Protein Supreme!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

I have used a wide variety of proteins and supplements and am always looking to try something new. VPA has a great range of products for all pre,intra and post training supplements. Defineatley value for money and a quality protein to match.

Finally a brand that thinks about the customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

I have been purchasing VPA products for a while now and I am consistently impressed with quality of the products, and also the level of service that I receive. Delivery is always fast and accurate and even the email communications I receive are relevant and helpful. Very impressed with how VPA have thought first about what customers want, and then focus on delivering just that.

Venom protein part of my everyday diet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

very easy ordering, all taste great, excellent quality, love them as part of my every day diet and training routine, I've been using VPA protein for many years

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

My partner and I both use different VPA products after trying many brands we both agree that VPA is the best in taste, variety, results and cost. We recommend them to everyone we know!

One of a kind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

I made a purchase online and the website was so easy to navigate. The purchasing process was really easy and I love the variety of products and flavours available.

Always Solid!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Always arrives quickly! Tastes great! I don’t get over the taste like a lot of proteins. Plenty of flavours, good quality and solid price!

Verified Customer

Great product, tastes great and fast postage!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Look forward to drinking this every day in my breakfast smoothie and after a workout. Tastes great and shakes great.

Classic VPA Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Super easy ordering, super competitive pricing.. Super quick Delivery... Superior Aussie Brand delivering great results and keeping business in our backyard.

Verified Customer

New customer and very impressed

First time customer.
I purchased some whey protein concentrate online and it was extremely easy. I usually spend a good 20 minutes trying to figure out what information I missed in the check out page but your website was a breeze and I was in and out within minutes.
I Will be back!
Josh.

Always use VPA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I almost always use VPA - Products are good, prices are great and the shipping is fast. That's all you need.

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Purchase was easy as usual.Always had fast delivery in the past.I find the products of high quality.In general easy fast and high quality

Melbourne

Private message

Spot on as per usual

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I've been ordering my products through the VPA now for about 18 months now, not once have they made a mistake and always been delivered within two days of ordering. The only system is user friendly from start to finish

Affordable, Easy to Navigate, Excellent Information

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I am a first time customer and the site was great. It was easy to find what I was looking for as well as alternative choices and other suggestions. The prices of all the products were great and affordable.

Verified Customer

Best place to buy supps!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

First time purchasing from VPA and love the fact it is an Australian branded company and also the simplicity of the website makes it super easy to search for the supplements I need! Definitely returning as soon as I need more supps! Cheers VPA

Very Affordable, Perfect and Tasty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I'm a returning customer. High quality products at an affordable price. The extensive range of flavour's in protein is impressive. A must have supplement when training. VPA has made there website user friendly and easy to navigate through. Delivery was fast and exceptional. Thanks VPA.

Super clean taste!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Love the super clean taste of the products, the taste and texture is smooth and digests well (much better than previous brands from other supplement stores). Just overall a very natural taste!

Without a doubt my favourite protein!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

My order arrived super fast!!! The new packaging looks great, and the protein, as always, is awesome. I ordered vanilla and chocolate and with a promotional code, got some caramel too. I haven't tasted that as yet.

1 of 707 pages

Does VPA creatine monohydrate have a sweet taste like Warrior Creatine, or does it have a more neutral taste like INC creatine? I am looking for Creatine that is not too sweet in juice or water?

Nic asked on Apr 25, 2018

Answer this

I have mine in milk and its not too sweet but its not bad tasting

Thanks Kel

Has anyone tried the pre-30 supplement? Just wanting feedback and whether it's worth purchasing it. Thanks

Char asked on Mar 26, 2018

Answer this

I took it for about 3 weeks and didn’t feel too much of a difference before or during my workout

I've tried so many pre-workout supplements and they don't have any effects on me. Thank you so much for your feedback.

It’s not bad but definitely wouldn’t rave about it. With the recent price hike it’s no longer competitive in price, I’d look at other products as a pre-workout

Hey does the weight loss pack actually give you results

Nèe asked on Feb 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nee, I believe that this venom weight loss pack will give you the results you desire. Pending you have a good diet and train the equivalent amount, a "weight loss pack" itself may not be great if you have a poor diet and poor exercise habits.

Hi, i have been on the value weight loss drink and fat burner pack for 15days now and sorry to say but not lost anything at all, if anything its keeping my weight the same if not 1kilo more!