Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for VPA is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

Awesome product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Awesome protein powder, great prices, very fast delivery and great tasting products, will definitely be buying again and again and again

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
Private message

99% LACTOSE FREE PROTEIN SHAKE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I chose to use this company because of its great reputation and because I am lactose intolerant. Now I can enjoy a shake with 27g protein per serve and not have to put up with stomach pains. Plus they use sucralose and not aspartame which is another big winner for me. I am a very happy customer!

Verified Customer

Awesome way to start your day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Easy to order, same day delivery, and a tasty shake that keeps me full! A family favourite! Banana is my favourite!

Love my VPA!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I love the easy to use website! The range in the WPI is amazing and being added to all the time. I am yet to find a flavour that I don't like, they all taste amazingly accurate to their name.

Verified Customer

Great Flavours and fantastic delivery times.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The store has very clear landmarks and links that take you to the right section. Makes the process of buying WPC extremely easy.

VPA supplements are second to none.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I have been using venom's products for three years now and would not choose anything else. Great value for money,
using their supplements in combination with their meal plan on youtube I am sitting comfortably at 10% body fat.

Great protein for a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I love venom protein shakes! A great product for a competitive price. The flavour of the shakes are brilliant too.

Amazing Value!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

VPA provides the best "bang for your buck" when it comes to not just your protein powders but also your other supplements. The website is easy to navigate and with payment options such as zip pay and after pay as well as quick delivery, it is hard to find another supplement company providing the same value and experience as VPA.

Verified Customer

Great prices. Good quality products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The site is easily set out to find what you need. Plenty of info on the products, you can't go wrong. I haven't used you guys for a while and was happy to find some great new products and flavours. Very impress!

Best Muscle Gainer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

everything about this product is amazing. I recommend VPA to everyone that asks and will continue to be a customer for aslong as i am training

This is amazing !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

It was super easy to look at all the different range of product on this site. I can not wait to recieve my package

Best place to get protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I've had chocolate and strawberry proteins and meal replacements so far, both tasted great, trying out salted caramel next cant wait.

excellent taste and worth a money spent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Bought it first time on friend’s referral. Excellent quality . Excellent taste . Ordered it again . Loved it !!

love love love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Love it!! Great quality and tastes delicious!
My husband and I both use it, very satisfying indeed. Service is excellent too!

BCAA 7000

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

This is a brilliant product! Delicious, easy to drink and fuels my workouts. At 45, I’m training harder than ever, thanks to this product. It’s awesome.

Love the flavour ❤️❤️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

So simple to purchase online. Have move from QLD to country Vic and the postage is so cheap compared to others. Tried these products a few years ago and love the flavour and not to mention the quality is second to none. Love the fact that if I order over a $100 worth postage is for nothing.

Awesome product at great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Extremely easy website to navigate, select product and checkout. Always a great product with satisfaction guarantee and extremely quick delivery. Will definitely buy all my supplements from VPA.

Verified Customer

Flavours look absolutely delicious and wait to try them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Very easy to navigate from phone, huge variety in products, taste and quality is amazing. Very affordable price and will be coming back for sure.

Just keeps getting better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Been using venom for several years now and the quality and flavors of their products just keeps getting better a d better!

The GOOOOODS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Always enjoy VPA products. Great value, quality, and results!!! This stuff is so good that you won't be disappointed. Guaranteed satisfaction

1 of 728 pages