Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for Venom Protein is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

In 2017 Venom Protein has rebranded to VPA Australia. You can read more about this here.

AMAZING!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Love these products, and shipping is so fast. Best all round protein that tastes good & at an affordable price. Definitely recommend this to anyone.

New customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I have found the ordering,nutritional descriptions and website easy to understand and use. As a first time customer this is important and I look forward to receiving my first product.

Faultless!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I have been using VPA products for 3 months now, and will never switch back! The website is super easy to use, there is always great competitions going on, you are able to create an account for a speedy purchase, the products are affordable and always taste great! To add to this, all products are delivered lightning fast, and for free! Honestly, couldn't ask for anything else! Would highly recommend!

Speedy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Ordered Wednesday afternoon, received Thursday afternoon - fastest online order ever and the website was easy to use too. If the product is as good as the service I'll be ordering again!

Great products awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Have used VPA products now for 6-8 months service is always super fast and the products are fantastic, taste great and now what were powders are now in capsule form even easier

Perfect Protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Best value for money protein - easy on the digestive system, low carbs and high in BCAAs... Banana is the best flavour, can't get enough! The VPA website makes it easy to find and order the relevant products and the 2-day Melbourne Metro delivery is super quick. I even get the couriers to leave the goods at my door as I'm usually not around when they get delivered, saving me a trip to the post office!

There is no time for change like the present!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Such great value for wanting to make a start to make a change in general health and well being. The site is very user friendly, it was very quick and easy to order.

Easy and tasty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Very easy and convenient to use. Tastes great compared to other products on the market that seem somewhat watered down. Prompt delivery also.

excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

great website, fast delivery, good product. Happy with the time it took for me to receive. Didn't have to leave the house

good stuff, easy and Aussie!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

very easy site to use and the same day dispatch is great, i esspessially like the afterpay option and that you guys are local.

Great shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I found the website incredibly easy to use and the prices are unbeatable. Thank you VPA for saving me time and money on purchasing these products.

AMAZING DELIVERY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

good quality, great prices and even better delivery time. love the delivery time!

always sends the correct order with all paperwork for returns.

VP is easily contactable at all times if there are any issues. amazing customer service and always happy to help.

Great TASTING FLAVOURS!!

Amazing prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Website was easy to use and the products are top quality. The website was also friendly in providing assistance with different product

Getting my deliveries from VPA is like Christmas Day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Love the VPA WPI. It tastes great, aids with muscle recovery a building a nice lean muscle mass. Great for my lifestyle and fitness goals. Love your work.

Cheap and Top Quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Great products, great prices and the on time delivery makes life a lot easier! Have already recommended VPA to many people

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 173 helpful votes
Private message

This is perfect can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Very happy with the product. The ingredients are at a high standard and good quality. Pay after is available with interest free.

I wouldn't want to use anything else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

My brother bought me the night-time and intra-workout have loved them ever since. I also got a shaker which is really good quality compared to my others they don't seem to last as long

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

SAVE MONEY and don't compromise on QUALITY. Excellent Postal. Quick and efficient ordering process and Price point is helpful with small business operators.

Verified Customer

Awesome stuff really works!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Me and my partner been using vpa stuff for a while now and it really great !!
I have been using the lose weight one and so far i have lost 18 kgs and i cant be thankful enough for vpa!!!

My boyfriend been using Muscle Mass and it is working awesome thank you so much vpa!!!

Everyone should give this a go!!!!

Great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Fantastic, quality products at great prices. Delivery is always prompt. Will always be a customer of venom as I have never had an issue and always received fantastic products!

1 of 557 pages

Hello my name is kyme lewis im a proud customer of 4 years ... my last order consisted of 2 wpi 1 night and intraworkout ... unfortunately my choc wpi wont blend its like lumpy and looks curdled i use a nutriblast ? Why? My banana and nite were delish... pls reply is it normal its never happened b4?

Kstylez asked on Jun 13, 2017

Hi Fastway lost an order of mine. They have reimbursed VPA for it (70 AUD). They told me to get in touch with VPA to get my refund. 3 weeks have passed and I have: Called, Emailed and Facebook Messenger VPA withoutany response whatsoever. Can you please assist me to get my refund or dispatch a new order? I have my receipt, tracking number and order number on hand.

Alex asked on Jun 10, 2017

Answer this

Hi Alex
Just call there number you might have to wait or
They will call u back.
Maybe the best way to suit your issue out.

I have already tried it numerous times. Vpa ignores all my calls. It is an absolute disgrace!

How many L's does 1kg of your electrolyte powder make?

Big papa asked on Apr 27, 2017