Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for VPA is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

Best tasting products with a great price!!! ;)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Wish I found VPA sooner. Won't be going anywhere else from now on, well done guys for making such a great range of products.

Great protein, incredible service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I have been using VPA for a while now and I couldn't be happier with the service and products I'm receiving. I use the WPC and being able to choose each individual flavor is a total bonus!

VPA all the way.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I live in country nsw & my delivery is never any longer than 2 days.
I purchase the whey protein & the variety is awesome I’ll never get bored.
The whey protein is at a really good price.
Thanks for everything VPA

VPA one stop shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Been using VPA for years now. Prices are the best in Australia and so many choices in different flavours. Next day delivery make's sure you never miss out when you run out.

So happy with the quality of the products and the timely ness of the delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I have been buying protein for VPA since the start of year and I honestly can’t fault it.

I felt so overwhelmed with so many different products on the market and a friend suggested I try VPA.

I’ve found it so clear and easy to pick what I want and what I need. With the great prices I find I’m often being able to afford different products each time I place my order. I especially like the value packs for a first time protein buyer I felt they were well priced and covered all bases.

Verified Customer

Didn't realise how well they work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Great experience from start to finish!
Easy to find what I was after, product range was adequate - everything you need, nothing you don't and I love the product!

Quality Protein, Great Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Always use VPA, quality protein, easy to use website, great value for money and next day delivery if you order before 4pm. Haven't seen a better deal elsewhere.

Verified Customer

Best tasting, best value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I find it so easy to order online and receive my products within a day or two, which is fantastic.

I love the variety of flavours available and love that they taste declious as well as being great quality protein. So affordability too!

Great products that are affordable!!! Awesome VALUE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Absolutely fantastic. Not only are you getting the right nutrients but it doesn't lack taste which I found quite hard with certain proteins. Affordable against other brands which is great value! Totally worth it!

Best tasting WPI Protein on the market today!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Super easy to blend and mix,
The chocolate and strawberry flavor proteins mixes great and tastes even better.
I mix mine with water some fruit and a dash of honey and Id be happy if I ordered the result from a cafe.

These guys are worth it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Returning customer. Simple process to order, they reply to emails when asking for advice and costing of product is very good. Will not go anywhere else.

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Easy to use site with a great add on offer of a protein shakes. The product mixes well in both water and milk, and is perfect for me and my breakfast smoothies

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Always quick with the delivery! :) Online store is well designed to allow quick access to what you want. Great prices compared to a certain fitness "warehouse".

Great shaker cant live without it!!! Wish I had found it years ago!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Great service! Easy to use, very prompt delivery!! I will definitely be using this site from now on. Very glad I found this site.

Part Of My Diet !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Fabulous Tasting ! Easily Digested ! Just what you Need After a Hard Work Out ! Been Using Every Day for Three Months with The Best Results ! Has become part of the Every Day Diet ! Cant Emphasis Enough the quality of This Product ! The Back up and Purchasing Process is Second to None ! Will not look Else Where ! Complete Convert
Thanks Guys ! Just Love The Product

VPA has done it again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Having purchased from VPA for quite some time I have seen that they continue to improve an already great website and product range. The new packaging is some of the best out in the market. Well done!

Love this protein - so delicious aswell

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Was very clear to choose the products and there was lots to choose from. Great flavours too, along with a great variety of flavours. I’ll definitely recommend!

Verified Customer

Best bang for buck. Top quality at a good price. Can’t go wrong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Completely satisfied with quality of product, cost and taste. Orders are always delivered with haste and efficiency. I’ll definitely continue to shop here for all my supplements needs.

Brisbane

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Great products

Love the VPA site. So quick and easy to find what I need
So many options available but easy to pick based on your goals
Great tasting products

Awesome product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Great taste. Glad I'm on it. Great recipe. Shaker Is strong spill proof. Easy website to navigate. Will keep ordering.

1 of 751 pages