Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for Venom Protein is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

In 2017 Venom Protein has rebranded to VPA Australia. You can read more about this here.

Simple and great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Great top quality product with fast delivery! Wouldn't buy anywhere else! Highly recommend to anyone. Have noticed a huge difference since using them!

Excellent service Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

I have only good things to say. Great quality and the service is brilliant. Really enjoy the flavours as well. Same day free delivery!!!!

Best quality and so helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Having used a variety of protein powders from different brands, I find it can be easy to get caught up in the hype and advertising of whats out there.
Venom is high quality, straight forward, value for money and the advice about servings, stacks and what I should be taking helps me make informed decisions about my supplements. This is truly helpful when you are on a fitness and weight loss journey.
I love the flavours and I know I can rely on the fast delivery.

Melbourne

Private message

Love the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Used wpi protein for the first time a couple of months ago and basically can see results within myself already. It’s very tasty very affordable and easy to purchace. Highly recommend friends to buy A++

You will not be disappointed with these products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Products are all of good quality. I have been using bcaa and pre workout prior to work out you get great focus huge pump and dont get heart palpitations like other brands .The pea protein & soy protein good quality not grainy highly recommend these products

Value & Taste - what more do you need.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Quick Delivery, huge range and most importantly a great taste!! Started with a single 1kg pack of Choc WPI and now frequently stock up on the bulk 1 x 5kg packs. Couldn't recommend it more!

Love everything about Venom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Every product I bought from venom has had great flavour & is helping me gain strength in the gym . The shipping service is excellent with all packages arriving within 48hrs .

Amazing Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Fantastic product! We struggled to find an afordable product that suited our nutritional needs.
And the speedy delivery was incredible!

Amazing Product and flavours are so Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

This is the first protein where you get value for money and receive it pretty quickly. I can really see the difference!!!

great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Price is great and with the 10% discount its even better. I will definitely be coming back. thank you VPA.

First purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Guys at work put me onto your site. Can't complain about the prices and I reckon I'll be back purchasing again in a month or two.

Always fast delivery and great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Never had an issue after many orders, great tasting and good results. Fastest delivery out there. Will shop again as usual.

Super fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Ordered many times from Venom, never any problems and always AMAZINGLY fast delivery. Since finding Venom, I've never ordered from anywhere else!

Best quality WPI at reasonable prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Purchasing VPA products from more than one year. Fast delivery / premium products / reasonable prices. Tried WPI / WPC / BCA30

best product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

this is the best product and best value for money i have been buying for a while. the service is excellent. the product always got me on time. No issues

Life Changing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

After trying several other products with no success I decided to give VPA a try and was amazed at the results.

This is perfect love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

We are extremely happy with the flavours as they taste so good , and we have noticed a big change in our body's and muscles. The products came within two days vpa is fantastic

Very clean product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Very clean great tasting protein. Taste has improved dramatically, love the chocolate. Free shipping which is very convenient. Great Aussie brand

Tasty as anything, working a treat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Great tasting and works a treat. The coffee flavor is great after a morning workout with ice cold water. Chocolate flavor is my favourite and works great as an extra ingredient in other recipes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Really great products. Cheapest on the market by far and extremely prompt delivery. Flavours are delicious. User friendly website. I love the free delivery.

1 of 611 pages