Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for VPA is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

Only store i will buy from 100% Best products every time i purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

Website is super easy to use everything is arranged to make it easier to navigate
perfect number of products not to many so you have no idea what to pick and not to little
the products i have received are always perfect and best value for money

Best Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

Best value for money protein powder I have found, easy to order and arrives quickly as well. Will buy again

Fit, Fantastic & Fun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

The store is so easy to use. I placed my order in like 5 minutes.
I really like the tri-protein and I'm going to try the multi greens this time too.
I have ordered before and each time it is easy simple and delivered two days later leaving more time to be Fit, Fantastic & Fun.
Super happy with VPA :)

Wicked products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

Super easy and straight forward with the purchasing of the products! Heaps to choose from and will be making a visit back to the page soon to order some more

Convenience with quality at low cost!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Tri-protein is a great tasting, low cost and very effective product offering a balanced release of protein for your body. Great flavors are offered, I've yet to try one that I don't like! The powder is fine and mixes well leaving a "clump free" shake to enjoy. Finally the convenience of ordering this product is fantastic, ordering at VPA online takes a few minutes and the product arrives on your doorstep a couple of days later... So easy! Great supplier, great product!

Quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Great tasting quality products that actually work. This is my 3rd order now and I'm loving it. Will only be buying my product from VPA!

Great products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

The website is so easy to use! Everything you need is all on there and all the products taste great!

Burpengary, QLD

• 3 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 193 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Excellent taste, best whey protein A++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Great product. I was recommended this product and its amazing. Tastes great, variety is excellent. I especially like the choc banana.

Increibleee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

How incredibly easy this process was, ordering and finding what I needed. And so many ways of payment, including bank transfer! The best!!

Love VPA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Products are second to none and the prices are very hard to beat. Ingredients are of high quality and the results show it . Fast delivery.

love the products and easy ordering

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

have been using VPA for sometime now, products are great, website easy to use, ordering is a breeze and delivery to your door, what more could you ask for...oh yes great prices, yep they have that covered too.

Verified Customer

Great tasting protein with great results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

I had ordered WPC (5kgs). Was really good, value for money and nice after workout drink. It was so good that I have now ordered WPI (5Kgs). Am completely satisfied with VPA starting from placing an online order, quick delivery and quality protein with a nice price.
Keep it up VPA.
Cheers,
Sandeep

Verified Customer

The best ever! could not live without

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

I definitely recommend these products, they are amazing and the range is unbelievable. The products exceeded my expectations!! Will definitely be shopping here again :)

Verified Customer

Awesome value, Awesome Taste!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

My PT recommended VPA as affordable good quality protein - it’s SO much cheaper than what I was paying before with a range of tasty flavours! The salted caramel is a must!

Verified Customer

GABA... go you good thing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

GABA is a godsend for my wife. Sleeping like a baby. and I love the carnitine as well. the complete protein keeps me full all day.

Verified Customer

Best product for your buck

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Purchased it through my phone, was really easy to go through and select your flavourings and how much you wanted. The flavourings I saw looked amazing and it was something I have never seen before and I have tried a bit of protein in my time haha. Got recommended the protein by my Coach at RecompHQ, it gives great results and it’s cheap as chips

Makes a differance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Product was easy to order. Has a great taste and really helped with my weight loss program. Have placed my next order!

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Perfect Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

It is the best place to buy supplements and nutrition products. So easy to navigate around the online shopping. The products are cheaper than any other store and so much variety. I wouldn’t look anywhere else.

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Love the WPI. Great value for money. The vanilla is super versatile for smoothies and desserts and protein balls. Love the fact there is apwrpay which makes it affordable

Easy to order can’t wait to try

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Simple and easy to order website didn’t freeze like there . Can’t wait to try this product as I was recommend this by a friend.

1 of 780 pages