Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for VPA is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

VPA Rock!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Everything about VPA is fantastic, the website, the price and the quality. I highly recommend their product. We have purchased several products and been very happy with them all. You cannot go wrong.

Great quality. Great taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Great range of flavours. Quality taste. Powder mixes easily. The whole family love the product. Easy to purchase and always delivered swiftly.

AAA+ quality and value for money.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

The online store was easy to use and very informative when trying to select which products I wanted which helped narrow down what I was after. I’m a return customer and I can’t fault the quality of the supplements. Will keep coming back.

Raving fan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Easy to order online. Have been using vpa for a while now since got introduced to it. Protein tastes good and highly recommend it. Now the boys from work are on vpa as well. Cheers lads

This is awesome can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

This is awesome can't live without it. Phenomenal value and quality. The flavour selection is fun and delicious. Five stars

Amazing affordable products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I've been getting my products for over a year, in supplements store. which wasn't too bad at the time, until I came across VPA Australia, it is Both affordable without compromising the quality of their products. I am able to buy everything I want with its accessible use of After-pay, if you are looking for high quality, fast delivery, then I highly recommend VPA Australia.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I have tried many different vegan protein and the vanilla one from VPA is the best I've liked so far

Very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Very good. Quick delivery. Good products. Well priced. Bought many times. Chocolate flavour is good. Zma's are good. Yum yum

Tick, tick, tick!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Repeat customer for WPC80; use it for my pre and post workouts, smoothies, baked goods and mixed in with yogurts. Delicious flavour profiles (had chocolate, salted caramel, vanilla, and rainbow ice cream so far). Fast shipping and easy checkout. Big tick for Australian made. Is the packaging recyclable? Area of opportunity if not.

Great quality, great prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I have ordered various products from VPA over time and I have never been disappointed with my purchases. All of their products which I have tried are of high quality and also, importantly, very reasonably priced! The VPA website itself has a great design that enables it to be easily navigated - while also providing all of the relevant product details and dietary information.
I have strongly recommended the VPA brand to my friends and family since I first became a VPA customer; and now the VPA website is their favourite place to order protein supplements/weight control products.

Excellent products and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Great selection of proteins. Especially the vegan protein. Very fast delivery. And always find myself waiting for the weekly specials/coupons! Haha

My favourite

I really like VPA’s WPC protein because it;
A) contains no harmful chemicals
B) tastes great
C) is reasonably priced

Easy to order and fast reliable service every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I use VPA every month to buy my supps, my order always arrives within 2 days. Good products and reliable service every time.

Easy and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Very easy, can do anywhere with a click of a button
Very impressed with the amount of flavours there, very different from other protein services.
Very happy with my purchases.

Verified Customer

Very easy to use and set up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Satisfied completely especially with the shaker offers on completion, easy to set up payment and easy to set up an account

Easy breezy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Plenty if drop down tabs with easy navigating tools to find exactly what you are looking for.
love the breakdown of information and instructions how and when to best take the products.
quick delivery and drop off. this is my second time ordering online with no hustles.

Excellent service and quality products!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I have ordered from VPA several times now and received my order the next day every time. Excellent range and easy to navigate their website with lots of details for each product making it easy to find the right supplements for me. The products are quality and taste great, would highly recommend to anyone looking for a reliable supplement supplier with high quality products and great service. Awesome work VPA you've earned yourself a loyal customer.

Great website, easy navigation.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

It was so simple and easy! i found what i wanted instantly. Great quality products, would choose VPA over other brands, you know what we want!

I love these products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I have been a VPA customer for over two years now and I love it. It was so easy to navigage through the store, with a variety of products and flavours to choose from, and I have never been dissapointed!

Great stuff - 6 of us in the house are on it...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

website is soooo easy... Love it - so many different products hubby and teenagers are trying it all i think

1 of 906 pages