Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for VPA is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

Best Muscle Gainer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

everything about this product is amazing. I recommend VPA to everyone that asks and will continue to be a customer for aslong as i am training

This is amazing !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

It was super easy to look at all the different range of product on this site. I can not wait to recieve my package

Best place to get protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I've had chocolate and strawberry proteins and meal replacements so far, both tasted great, trying out salted caramel next cant wait.

excellent taste and worth a money spent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Bought it first time on friend’s referral. Excellent quality . Excellent taste . Ordered it again . Loved it !!

love love love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Love it!! Great quality and tastes delicious!
My husband and I both use it, very satisfying indeed. Service is excellent too!

Love the flavour ❤️❤️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

So simple to purchase online. Have move from QLD to country Vic and the postage is so cheap compared to others. Tried these products a few years ago and love the flavour and not to mention the quality is second to none. Love the fact that if I order over a $100 worth postage is for nothing.

Awesome product at great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Extremely easy website to navigate, select product and checkout. Always a great product with satisfaction guarantee and extremely quick delivery. Will definitely buy all my supplements from VPA.

Verified Customer

Flavours look absolutely delicious and wait to try them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Very easy to navigate from phone, huge variety in products, taste and quality is amazing. Very affordable price and will be coming back for sure.

Just keeps getting better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Been using venom for several years now and the quality and flavors of their products just keeps getting better a d better!

The GOOOOODS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Always enjoy VPA products. Great value, quality, and results!!! This stuff is so good that you won't be disappointed. Guaranteed satisfaction

Venom Protein Packs a Punch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Been using Venom WPC protein over 3 years, it is truly effective, my workouts and recovery have reached amazing levels and my body metrics are that of a twenty something year old, which is pretty awesome considering i've past the half century !! I love the choc protein and overall this is a superior product which I have highly recommended to my training buddies.

Favourite Protein Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

A great friend introduced me to VPA Protein and it really was love at first taste! Since then this is the only protein I will use and have since got everyone I know onto it! The online store is so easy to navigate with great deals depending on the amount of protein purchased. The range of flavours is incredible with my personal favourite being the Iced Coffee WPI. Since using such great quality protein my training has improved and with that my physique is the best it has ever been. Thanks VPA you really are the best!

LOVE the PRODUCTS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I'm not to flash with navigating the web at the best of times BUT I find this site easy AS, I found something extra today for myself as well so I'm happy AS. Awesome range of products and I LOVE every single item. The taste and quality of the products are the best and thats why I continue to come back. Also the convenience of purchasing everything online. Great price as well what can I say 'I love everything about this website'

The best supplement store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

So easy to find and use, therewas so many products to choose from and with great quality, I would honestly recommend this to anyone, there prices are so cheap too

Excellent protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Been using VPA for years and I'll be using it for years to come. I buy it online...It's easy to find what I want to choose, easy to purchase and it goes down superbly. Have even got my 80 year young mum drinking it to help her sustain herself and, she loves it, too!

Amazing. Definitely going to re stock this next month

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Amazing website, satisfied with big range and easy to find offers and bargains as well as all the feedbacks from other users giving me confidence in the products!

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I've been buying VPA for years and they are always top quality. Great product and great service. Nothing like a great VPA protein shake after a work out.

Great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Online store is easy enough to use, nothing special...but the range of products and flavours has expanded impressively (though sadly for my partner, soy protein is now gone). My old complaints about the ugly and flimsy packaging has been fixed- the design is modern and the bags now seal properly! Nothing better than seeing a company go from strength to strength and grow and improve. The deals and offers are unbeatable.

WPI & meal replacements

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Very fast delivery and the flavours are awesome my wife won’t buy any other brand of protein powders at all she’s in love with the rainbow ice cream and chocolate

FIVE STAR CONSISTENCY!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Very simple, easy to navigate webstore.
A HUGE range of very affordable products to select from depending on my cycling needs at the time.
I keep coming back to VPA because the products are consistently of high quality with a fast delivery time. I don't even know how many people I've recommended this company to. Cheers! :)

1 of 866 pages