Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for VPA is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

BEST flavors

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Easy to navigate.
Heaps to choose from.
Always love the protein and casein flavors!!!!
It’s a sweet bonus getting a cool insulated bottle from free :)

Fantastic products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

VPA has a great range of quality products at reasonable pricees. Will be coming back to purchase more goods.
I hope in the future they can make a sleep formula product that can assist restful sleep, increase lean muscle,enhance libido & reduce body fat.

How can a protein powder taste this nice!?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Easy purchase process with delicious results! Salted caramel is delicious and I am looking forward to trying the new coconut flavour

Great Product every body should try you want look back.

,Very easy to navigate
.Very satisfied with the great product selection
,Very satisfied with the product tried others always come back to VPA

Fantastic Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Easy to order online keeps you up to dates of promos, heaps of choice in flavours and Really satisfied everytime I get my orders

Verified Customer

Very tasty, super affordable, 10/10!! Thanks VPA!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Easy to find what we were after. Huge range of delicious flavours to choose from. Great deals when you bill in bulk. Super fast delivery. Thanks again for a great product at a great price!!

Once you try it you can never use a different brand!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Website is not only user friendly, but the products are AMAZING. High quality products that come in every flavour you could imagine. Haven't used a different brand since i discovered VPA about 18 months ago. Highly recommend.

adaley1954@iprimus.com.au

Private message

Verified Customer

Best thing I ever did changing suppliers!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Every time I order, I am amazed all over again! The quality, range, flavour and fast shipping are consistently awesome, love the new flavours coming out all the time,. The supplements are excellent quality, the L-Carnitine is helping me with the LCHF eating plan I just started, getting great results. Added bonus, if it's a tough week, I can use ZipPay to order!!! Win, win all round. Keep it up VPA ++++++++

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

WPI - Good as Gold

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Just restocked on my WPI supply. I have been using VPA for years now, their quality is second to none, easy to use website and ridiculously fast shipping. Can't fault the process!

Great Aussie product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

A really easy website to navigate and a great Aussie protein that shipped really quick and is exactly what's advertised.

Verified Customer

Tastes great, VPA is now my go to supplier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Used to to go MyProtein but the wait times and prices have just kept on increasing. VPA is quick, if there’s been an issue I’ve had it resolved same day, and the product (most importantly) tastes fantastic.

Good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The site is easy to navigate, with tabs to quickly and easily get to what you want. There is a great range of products with so many flavours all delicious. I was extremely satisfied with the quality of products.

This website was by far the easiest and most helpful website I’ve come across.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

When it comes to buying protein powder VPA is the only place to go. The website was easy to navigate and was well set out, it told me all the back round info of the powders and what they were best for. It’s the cheapest site I’ve come across and you can’t go wrong with it.

Verified Customer

Best quality and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Product quality is phenomenal and find the mix ability and range is great. Easy to navigate the site and find what you want. Delivery is always super fast

Absolute life changer!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

VPA Australia is a sensational company in which produces the utmost excellent quality of products. With a vast range of products for every individuals want and need, the easy accessibility to crucial information about the product is one aspect that makes such a satisfying shopping experience. With true outcomes from what is promised the whey protein power especially and others, result in amazing outcomes both physically and within an overall healthier body system. Would absolutely recommend to all.

Best tasting protein I’ve ever had.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

The website is incredibly user friendly, I love the diverse selection of flavours. The vanilla protein is by far the best I’ve ever had.

Excellent and Affordable Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I'm not personally vegan but have many stomach issues that make a lot of proteins not suitable. Tried the Premium Plant for my first order and have zero complaints. Affordable, effective, tastes great, fast delivery. Just made my second order with some extra supplements and excited to give them a try.

No other way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Great range I always find what I need. Fast ordering, fast check out, super fast delivery!! Best price I have found on line. Show me the gains

Best protein powder!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Bought VPA protein for the first time at 236pm in the afternoon and it came the following day at 930am. Super fast delivery!

Bought a range of WPC proteins, and choc banana and choc caramel taste great! Will definitely be using VPA in the future! You can’t go wrong!

Sensational value for quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Put onto this brand by a mate who uses it and can’t stop raving about it. I just can’t believe the fantastic value of the pack I ordered

1 of 904 pages