Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for Venom Protein is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

In 2017 Venom Protein has rebranded to VPA Australia. You can read more about this here.

Easy site to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

First time ordering ,great reviews and website so user-friendly , very impressed so far and can't wait to receive my order.

Great product, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Great value for money cant find anything cheaper! Will recomend this product to my sisters brother and friends of friends

Great protein great flavours.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Very happy with these products. Happy to support an Australian company. Also peace of mind that the products used are top quality australian sourced to help support and benefit my health goals. Thanks VPA!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Received the parcel within a couple of days. The site is great to use - easy to navigate and place an order. The free shipping is fantastic, gives VPA an edge on competitors in my opinion. It would be good to see a few more options for proteins with artificial sweetener. Got the sample pack with a variety of flavours - its still hard to go past plain old vanilla, but strawberry was pretty good - reminded me of the strawberry Big M's we'd have as kids.

Value your health and wealth!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

This product is one I recommend to my friends and encourage them to try. I take it everywhere with me. It came to with me to Fiji when I worked there; to North Queensland when I visited family and friends. When I make my morning and afternoon pick ups I share the great,taste, health benefits and explain value for money and the ease and speed of your service! Altogether “I love this product’. Thanks guys!

Easy Order Process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

First time ordering from VPA and the order process was so easy. Here's hoping they live up to their reputation with amazing delivery times.

So excited to receive my pack

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Can not wait to start using all the products, such an amazing bundle for a great price too.... will never shop any other place for my supplements

Verified Customer

Ease of use and great selection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

Plenty of protein flavours to choose from, affordable and fast delivery! Heard great things am keen to try for myself

Finally a genuine online store!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Great products, different from the all the other stores! Reliable, pure and genuine , will always use and recommend highly!

Verified Customer

I really love it! I have it everyday taste is really good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

I enjoy having the WPI protein powder everyday, it’s really good that you have a range of flavours and that it’s GLUTEN FREE!!! Because I have had some horrible gluten free proteins and yours by far is the best!
I have been ordering it for over a year and have no interest with changing brands.

Does not disappoint!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Excellent quality and great tasting with a choice of many flavours. VPA protein powder is also affordable and the website is incredibly user friendly with uncomplicated, to the point, descriptions of each product. Quick delivery.

Feeling great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Hi, i've been using your WPC powder for 2 weeks now and feeling amazing.
This is the first time i've tried a protein powder and am already feeling i have more energy and hardly anymore body cramps or sore muscles after my workout.
I have just ordered some more, along with the breakfast protein to try, so hopefully i keep seeing more results.

Thanks, Catelin :)

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Always cheap, fast and good flavours! Try it once, you'll never look back. Can't wait to try the peanut butter flavour

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

I love vpa I have problems with other supplements but never with these products, great flavours and great results, I love it!

Verified Customer

Great products great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Delivery if fast and great value for money, the whey mixes really well with a big selection of flavours however the pre workout and BCAA are now by far my favourite, the best Ive come across so far. They're online set up fast and effective.

Its so perfect, its changed my day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Just started using these VPA products. They are amazing, love the breaky shake mixed with berries. Great taste and an awesome start to my very busy day.
The online store is eay to navigate and delivery is free and so very quick.

Love This Product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

My husband and I use the Whey Protein Isolate and find it is the best one we have tried. Great taste and value for money. We are always amazed when our order almost always arrives the next day. Fantastic service. Cannot fault this company.

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

I've tried a number of different workout supplements and VPA is above and beyond the rest. I'm seeing visible results and the ease, variety and efficiency of VPA is fantastic. The price is reasonable and the products are often at your doorstep within 48 hours. Highly recommend!

Life Changing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

I have used Venoma products on and off for years and I really notice the difference in my life when I dont use it.

Its in a class of its own and nothing in its price range is compariable. Thr flavours are fantastic and you quickly find out your preferred option. Unlike other products they dont taste like a mixture of bleach and raw eggs with added vanilla essense.

Customer service is unbeatable and deliveries are never more then a couple of days... Go for it.

Great products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Great service and prompt delivery! Big range of products to suit your journey! Clear and descriptive details for a newbie like me.

1 of 789 pages