Live chat is very helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Very easy to book and excellent service. Online chat is very helpful. Rizza was very helpful over the online chat and provided us with all the information that we needed.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Dee! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad you've had a positive booking experience and were able to find all the information you needed. We look forward to assisting you with your next car rental booking! - Jess

Very helpful assistance from RIZ

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Budget Car Rental - great rates!
But - I somehow managed to make a booking in triplicate and cancelled two of these straight away.
However, to make sure I had an on-line chat with RIZ, who confirmed I had done so successfully. This put my mind at rest.
Prompt, friendly and efficient service - thanks, Riz.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I will pass this on to our team! - Jess

The living chat is very helpful!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

It is very easy to book, and easy to modify, and the workers are very patient.
And they will compare the price and give you suggestions.
and I'm really looking forward to the cars~

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Jen. Thank you for your review! We are glad you found our team helpful and the booking system easy to use! Happy travels! - Jess

Chat line very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

I needed to cancel one booking and check details on another. Rizza was very helpful and saved me a lot of time in having to contact the depot direct with my questions. I regularly use Vroom Vroom for bookings across the globe, and I have had no negative experiences.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you for leaving us a review. It's fantastic to hear that you have had a good experience. Our team works hard to make the booking process as easy as possible. Have a great trip and see you again soon! Julia.

Happy travels.

Gold Coast

• 7 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

My quote increased by 35% on arrival and I was stuck with kids and no other option!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

What a rort! And then the terms and conditions are joke for this, and I was fobbed off by everyone.
My recommendation - skip this site and go straight to the actual rental companies for a better contract.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Jay Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please note, we do not take payment for bookings or any extras added to a booking. This is taken by the supplier upon arrival. It is stated i... read more »

Chat Oprator is so kind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

When I would like to change pick-up time, I could change it through the chat. The operator was really kind to me, and it was quite easy to change my pick-up time. I really appreciate it for her quick and kind help.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Woohoo! We appreciate your positive feedback about VroomVroomVroom. Everyone is so helpful because we have the best customers! Take it easy, Julia.

Awesome and quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

fantastic service , was very quick , received the response on time , I hope this to be continue through whole the process ,
Looking forward to get your service again

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thanks for your feedback! It's fantastic to hear that you have had a good experience. Our team works hard to make the booking process as easy as possible. Happy Monday! Julia.

Fabulous service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Rizza was fabulous to deal with. The modification to my booking was made seamless and done with a sense of humour. I am very happy with the level of service. Thank you

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

G'day mate! The team here at VroomVroomVroom is thrilled to hear such good feedback. Rizza is saying "Hello" :) Happy travels, Julia.

Awesome helpful system

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

It was easy to create a booking. The customer service from Vicki on the messagener system was easy and so helpful. Haven’t collected car yet so find out tomorrow. Cheers Kylee

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Kylee! Your feedback is appreciated. It's wonderful to hear that you have had a positive experience while booking with VroomVroomVroom. We hope to hear from you again! Julia. P.S. Vicky is saying "Hi" :)

Very efficient live chat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Live chat was great. Thanks Vicki - you are on the ball! The website could be improved by having a 'forgot my confirmation number' reminder feature. But all in all, I'm very happy.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hello, Stacey! Glad our chat service was helpful and we appreciate you taking the time to give us your recommendation. That's noted. Yeah, Vicky is our star! Safe travels! ~Jayson

Easy to do business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

"Let's talk" facility (Vicki from customer support) was excellent. Made the booking process very easy. Great price comparison facility and expansive range of options on offer. Will definitely use this site again.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Dear Traveler! Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Vicky! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed VroomVroomVroom service. If you’re travelling somewhere again soon, don’t hesitate to contact us. Julia.

Gold coast

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

The given pricing for cars are not accurate

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

They promise to compare the prices of rental cars from different rental companies depending on the price. But what they do not say is this "price" does not include any additional payments, such as child seats, extra charges that the rental companies will charge you.
So, if you are making a decision depending on a price that actually does not represent the real amount you would be paying after renting, then there is no point of using their service.

The customer care is just horrible. They have outsourced it to other countries and the people are so difficult to talk with. They just speak over what you say and will state whatever the explanation they would like to say, with absolute no regards to what you asked them, nor what are your concerns. They need to be trained in listening to customers, not just blurting out what the explanation is..!

I won't be using their service anymore, better off booking directly with the rental companies - at least you will have a better idea of what you will be paying.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I’m very sorry to hear that we didn’t meet your expectations on this occasion. We compare car rental prices for the major car ren... read more »

Fast and precise chat service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Wanted to change car collection time. I quickly got response to my inquiry via a chat as telephone lines were as always engaged. Very efficient way of communication. Will definitely try this way more often

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Happy Traveler! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some positive feedback. Thanks for booking your car with us. Cheers, Julia.

Used Live Chat and it was easier to book car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

The representative was patient enough to answer my queries and helpful enough to do everything which was required to be done in most smoothest way possible.Very easy portal to book car and live chat is the best way I suppose.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Monika! It's fantastic to hear that you have had a good experience. Our team works hard to make the booking process as easy as possible. We hope we can help with your next car rental. Happy travels, Julia.

Verified Customer

It was better than I imagine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

The car condition was great, the staff are friendly, patients.
Although I was slow to understand what they are try to tell me (because of the slang). They have repeat it slow and nice.

I will choose Vroom3 for future trip.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad our partners who supplied you with your rental were understanding and patient. We look forward to helping you with your future rentals! Cheers Tia

Worst customer service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

This company didn't communicate very well. I tried to book through them and they said we will let you know in 48 hours if you got the booking. After 48 hours i never heard from them so I booked directly through a campervan company.
I received an email later that said ooo your approved for your booking..... call to cancel because I had already booked somewhere else. They are charging me fees of 300. Now I'm fighting with them to get my money back but they don't respond to emails or answer the phone during business hours.

Wow horrible company.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you so much for the review Yep. We really do appreciate the time you have taken to write this and are extremely sorry that you have found yourself under these circumstances. For all campervan... read more »

Super helpful chat service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I found the website easy to navigate, all fees, terms and conditions were easy to find and review clear and professional, will use again, even when I had questions I used the chat service, took a minute or two to get a reply but the support was very good, can't fault the service, my questions were answered quickly and clearly

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Nick
Thank you for the review. Good to hear you were able to find the information required. Cheers Tia.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Great online service from Jen - answered all my questions around insurance and the minefield that is understanding the excess quickly which helped me make my decision. Love this type of fast & efficient service. Cheers!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thanks Starky for the review. We are glad to hear Jen was able to assist you. Have a great trip. Thanks Tia.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Very friendly service. I will always book from VVV. It was very easy to book car on this web site and price is very competitive as always. I have also booked it in the past and always had a great experience.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Satish - Thank you for your feedback. So glad you have been able to use our service and it has been helpful on a few occasions. Have a great day - Tia.....

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Thank you Vicki for amending my booking. You were most helpful and you took the pressure off me and made changing my booking very easy. I appreciated your excellent service.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Glenda - I will be delighted to pass on your kind words to Vicki. Our Customer Care Team work extremely hard to assist our customers as much as possible. Appreciate your feedback. Cheers Tia!

1 of 7 pages