Verified Customer

It was better than I imagine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

The car condition was great, the staff are friendly, patients.
Although I was slow to understand what they are try to tell me (because of the slang). They have repeat it slow and nice.

I will choose Vroom3 for future trip.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad our partners who supplied you with your rental were understanding and patient. We look forward to helping you with your future rentals! Cheers Tia

Worst customer service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

This company didn't communicate very well. I tried to book through them and they said we will let you know in 48 hours if you got the booking. After 48 hours i never heard from them so I booked directly through a campervan company.
I received an email later that said ooo your approved for your booking..... call to cancel because I had already booked somewhere else. They are charging me fees of 300. Now I'm fighting with them to get my money back but they don't respond to emails or answer the phone during business hours.

Wow horrible company.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you so much for the review Yep. We really do appreciate the time you have taken to write this and are extremely sorry that you have found yourself under these circumstances. For all campervan... read more »

Super helpful chat service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I found the website easy to navigate, all fees, terms and conditions were easy to find and review clear and professional, will use again, even when I had questions I used the chat service, took a minute or two to get a reply but the support was very good, can't fault the service, my questions were answered quickly and clearly

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Nick
Thank you for the review. Good to hear you were able to find the information required. Cheers Tia.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Great online service from Jen - answered all my questions around insurance and the minefield that is understanding the excess quickly which helped me make my decision. Love this type of fast & efficient service. Cheers!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thanks Starky for the review. We are glad to hear Jen was able to assist you. Have a great trip. Thanks Tia.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Very friendly service. I will always book from VVV. It was very easy to book car on this web site and price is very competitive as always. I have also booked it in the past and always had a great experience.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Satish - Thank you for your feedback. So glad you have been able to use our service and it has been helpful on a few occasions. Have a great day - Tia.....

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Thank you Vicki for amending my booking. You were most helpful and you took the pressure off me and made changing my booking very easy. I appreciated your excellent service.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Glenda - I will be delighted to pass on your kind words to Vicki. Our Customer Care Team work extremely hard to assist our customers as much as possible. Appreciate your feedback. Cheers Tia!

Booking Enquire

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

VICKI was very good in assisting my enquirer. i had inquired about the price for 2 days. i got the info. he was very supportive at my queries. :) :)

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Sam! Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed VroomVroomVroom service. Have a great day, Julia.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

I needed to make an amendment to a booking. The service I received was excellent.
My issue was attended to quickly and seamlessly. I have used Vroom often and it is always seamless.
Well done Vicki

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Nelly. Thank you for leaving us a review. It's fantastic to hear that you have had a good experience. Our team works hard to make the booking process as easy as possible. Have a great trip. Regards, Julia.

Booking process is bad

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I selected my dates, a vehicle, plus insurance and a car seat, but there was no summary of the total cost I would be charged before I booked. When I queried this via their chat window the customer service person implied that this was somehow unreasonable, said that their base rate was the "total" (it's not) and directed me to the fine print to try and figure out the cost of extras (it was pretty unclear). Sorry but I'm not going to hand over my credit card details without knowing how much you're going to charge me! Bonus: when I checked the price against the car hire company's website, it turns out Vroom Vroom Vroom was jacking up the cost of car seats too. No thanks.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Louise. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. I would like to find out where the confusi... read more »

Thanks for your help Riz

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Riz provided me with much needed information of insurance rate excesses so that I could choose the right level of cover for my upcoming trip to Sydney next week. thanks

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Mark! Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Riz. Have a wonderful trip to Sydney. Safe travels. Julia.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I needed to amend the booking details for our trip. Online was fast and easy - extremely prompt and helpful. Great Online service, which is the way it should be.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi happy traveller! Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed VroomVroomVroom service. Take it easy! Julia.

Thanks Riz for your help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Really appreciate Riz for helping me look into better options for car rental for my trip coming soon.
Riz has provide a couple of better deals for me to consider which has saved me time, awesome!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Great to hear from you Anita! Everyone is so helpful because we have the best customers. Cheers. Julia

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I had to change a booking at the last minute.
New booking was made with another supplier as the original one was not available - all very easy
Thanks for the help

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy that you have had a good experience using VroomVroomVroom, and hope to see you again in the future. Cheers, Julia

Very helpful staff Riz!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

For a tourist visiting Perth, we need help with transportation around Perth. Riz is very helpful in answering all my questions promptly. I'm very satisfied with Riz's help and just done my booking with Vroom Vroom Vroom link in a split second! Thanks!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Riz. You’re right, she is always helpful

Thanks Riz

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Haven't reached booking stage yet but Riz has been very helpful and informative. I feel better equipped to progress our booking. Have always booked with Vroom and had no problems.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Good afternoon. It's wonderful to hear that you have had a positive experience while booking with Vroom. We hope we can help with your next car rental. Cheers, Julia.

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Buyer beware - do your own due diligence on any price given

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

The good: nice website, easy to use

The bad: less than transparent pricing. Received a confirmation of a booking price, all fine then got a follow email advising of 'the price' which was a different price again. Queried breakdown of the later figure which was given then sent further query asking why certain items included. Told that items were 'local fees and surcharges'. Subsequently received quote from rental company itself equal to first price and inclusive of all 'local fees and surcharges'. Still did not compute.

Bottom line: if you are going to charge a fee on top just say that so customers know what they will be paying and if you go to the trouble of confirming a booking and a price don't change your mind 24 hrs later to get a higher price. Less than impressed with experience...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thanks for your feedback Sam. Thank you for taking the trouble to post your review on Product Review and for allowing us the opportunity to apologise here for the issues which made your trip less t... read more »

Julia, no impact on my trip, I cancelled the rental car booking with your company and will use a different provider. I have already emailed one of your representatives seeking to clarify breakdown... read more »

Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Sam! Once again, I want to apologize for your less-than outstanding experience. I'd really like to learn more about the problems you have had with that booking... It would be great if you can PM... read more »

Carnegie

• 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer

"No hidden fees", except for all the hidden fees

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Vroom explain that because they don't take any payments from you, THEY don't charge you any hidden fees. But in reality their prices are not accurate, and they take zero responsibility for extra admin fees. I was charged 17% extra for no discernible reason.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi! We appreciate the time you have taken to leave a review and we’re sorry to hear about your experience. If you can advise your booking number I would be more than happy to investigate the charge... read more »

I have already gone down this path with both you and Europcar. Both of you blame the other party. You claim it's the price the Europcar system sends you so it's not your fault. Either way the customers getting fisted.

Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi! Once again, I apologize you had a bad experience. If there is more information you can provide me with, I can start working to resolve the issue. Please contact me at community@vroomvroomvroom.com.au. Cheers, Julia

Very prompt response time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Vicki in customer service answered my enquiry within minutes, and provided a thourough answer. I trust they will be this attentive for the duration of the hire. Thanks team :)

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Good morning Hannah! We are glad that you have had a great experience booking with VroomVroomVroom. We hope we can help with your next car rental. Have a great day, Julia.

Excellent customer service and easy to use site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I needed to modify my booking and a very friendly and efficient (real) person offered to help me in the chat window. Job done, no fuss and so quick - thanks Vicki!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you for leaving us a review. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Cheers, Julia

great help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Rizza just asked for the details and organised the booking for me. Very helpful. slower than internet but I was having tech problems so it was a great alternative. Nice to have good customer service.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

G'day mate! It's fantastic to hear that you have had a good experience. Our team works hard to make the booking process as easy as possible. We hope we can help with your next car rental. Take it easy, Julia

1 of 6 pages