Verified Customer

Beware of making reservations through this platform

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

I reserved a premium group car with Hertz through this platform more than a month in advance. Upon arrival in Melbourne, I was given a car from a group much cheaper than what I reserved but was charged for premium group. When I raised this with customer service of both Hertz and Vroom, I was told, not in so many words, that my reservation does not mean anything. lesson learnt: you have more consumer protection being a walk in, at least you pay what you get. The maddening thing about this is the attitude of the customer service of vroom. Not only are they not helpful, they are arrogant. The bragged that they have 700 customers a day and that too bad, you are an isolated incident- no assistance whatsoever. They earn a profit from the insurance and my personal data and basically telling me to "go away".

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. As I am unable to see any personal information, please email me with your booking number as I would like to further investigate you... read more »

Fantastically easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Service was great I had questions that were quickly answer and any fears that I had in making a booking and finding extra charges was quickly dispelled. Awesome service and result for me so I definitely made a booking after being referred to this site.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

We are glad that you have had a great experience booking with VroomVroomVroom. If you’re travelling somewhere again soon, don’t hesitate to contact us. Have a great week, Julia.

Live chat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Quick response time and accurate answer within minutes. Much appreciated help and assistance. Would recommend to use this service :)

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hey there Sean! Thank you so much for your positive review and recommendation :) Have a wonderful day - Isobel

Thanks a lot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Riz was really helpful and fast. She helped solved my problem within 5 mins. Appreciated the help
Thanks a lot!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi :) Thanks so much for your review! We will pass on your positive comment to Riz. Have a great day - Isobel

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Riz was quick to anser my enquiries i always go to vroom vroom to book cars if you want quick responses recommend these guys

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hello :) Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your booking experience. Happy travels! - Julia

Adelaide, South Australia

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer

Vroom Vroom Vroom makes it easy !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I have been using this site for many years, and always saves me time. Today I had a question that "Zandra" sorted out very quickly and put my mind at ease. Thanks, and have a safe Christmas Season :)

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Tony! Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending VroomVroomVroom to other travellers. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! Julia.

Glad to help, just like other compare sites, yours site saves travelers time making booking a vehicle easy. thanks.

Live Chat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Fabulous customer service they were prompt and helpful. Would recommend using this service to anyone looking to book a vehicle.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there! We are happy that you have had a good experience using VroomVroomVroom, and hope to see you again in the future. Have a great afternoon - Julia.

Great value and always willing to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I love using Vroom Vroom Vroom to get the best value car hire - primarily its a great comparison site. I've always found them incredibly helpful when plans change, come unstuck or even if booking details are lost etc. Far more so than the individual hire companies. Great local call centre and very responsive to email!! Thanks so much!!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there! Thank you for using VroomVroomVroom again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our services. We hope to hear from you again! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Have a great Monday :) Julia.

Prompt & Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Jime helped me in amending my car hire booking. She was very professional and her prompt action was excellent. I have not seen the vehicle yet as our trip won't be until next year.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. Your positive feedback will be passed onto our team. Have a great day - Julia

Campbelltown, NSW

Private message

Simple, Efficient, Clear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I had to make a change in my booking details, and was IMMEDIATELY served online by one of their service personnel Patrick. He was very efficient and with no-questions-asked, swiftly assisted me in my requests.
I have yet to pick up my car, but with such service at the start, it is indeed promising indeed. I will definitely write another review at the end of my car rental experience in mid-December 2018.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Eman! Thank you so much for your awesome review on our service. We have passed your positive feedback to Patrick and he really appreciate your kind words. We can't wait to hear your review this December. Have a great day! - Mic

Wonderful Customer Service Rendered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Rizza ,was very helpful and talking to her was like chatting to a friend ,she helped resolve my booking time issue in a flash .Keep up the good work ,will definitely use Vroom for all my future bookings .

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. Your positive feedback will be passed onto our team. We are glad you have had a good experience. We hope to see you again soon! Cheers - Julia

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Great service from the staff over email in ensuring i was able to guarantee a baby seat in a remote / regional airport.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hello! Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending VroomVroomVroom to other travellers. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! - Julia.

Excellent service after a specific query

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Long term user of Vroom Vroom Vroom and always happy so after recent issue with one rental company wanted specifics on one aspect i.e. extra charges for spouses. Rizza came back with a precise update on most operators and now forewarned about a couple of these people 'sneaking in' extra charges so shame on them and congrats to Vroom and Rizza

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there! We are happy that you have had a good experience using VroomVroomVroom, and hope to see you again in the future. I will make sure to pass your positive feedback to Rizza! Cheers - Julia.

Very professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Rizza showed a great patience in answering all my questions and was very professional and courteous. Hence I was persuaded to book with her. She was quick and attentive. It was indeed nice to chat with her this morning. I wish her the best.

Cheers
Ranjit

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hey Ranjit! It's always fantastic to hear that customers have enjoyed booking with us. We hope we can help with your next car rental. Have a great day - Julia.

A breath of fresh air

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

I had to change my booking to a different drop-off location and asked Vroom Vroom Vroom to help. They responded fast and proactive Rizza J. Florentino was awesome; texting with her is like chatting with a friend, not a "template" (that's what you get from the big brand car rental chains). Truly a breath of fresh air. Thank you Rizza.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you for the review Tony! Rizza really does strive to help our customers, along with the other members of our Customer Care Team. She will be thrilled to hear you were so happy with her assistance. Wishing you safe travels - Gilbert

Thank you for making it so easy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Booking a car for our family trip has been so easy. Everyone has been super helpful with organising our children with 3 car seats suitable for their ages. Will definitely use these guys again!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi, Tia. Thank you for booking your car with us. We are always happy to help and we hope to assist you again in the future! Cheers! ~Jayson

Reservation assistance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I recently made an online booking and made a silly error, booked it in the wrong name!! Couldn't rectify that myself online so sent an email, received confirmation back within 1 day from Justine confirming she has sorted that for me and resent updated booking email. Nice to know that emails are monitored and actioned in such an efficient way, thanks

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi, Chris. Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear Justine was able to assist you. Safe travels. Cheers! ~Jayson

Got the Car for Family

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I was looking for 8 seater car and got the excellent customer service, Payment has to be done at the time of pickup hence no hassle at all. Received a perfect customer service.!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you so much for your kind words, Abhishek. It was a pleasure helping you. If you’re travelling somewhere again soon, don’t hesitate to contact us. Cheers! ~Jayson

Verified Customer

Excellent value and great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Vroom Vroom Vroom have always provided very competitive price with confidence that if you need additional extras or changes, the customer service is prompt and very helpful. I had accidentally ordered extras for our upcoming car rental, but a quick email to Zee in customer service rectified this very quickly.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hello, Michael. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for mentioning Zee. We are thrilled we were able to efficiently help you. Cheers! ~Jayson

Very efficient and pro-active on-line support!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

A thoroughly efficient and satisfying support from Vicki who pro actively assisted me with my request for add-on services for my car rental. i am thoroughly pleased with the level of customer support provided and how easy and convenient the whole booking process has been! Many thanks

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there. You're welcome! We are so delighted you found our team helpful and the booking system easy to use! We look forward to helping you again with your future rentals! Cheers! ~Jayson

1 of 9 pages

I've just got an email quote from Vroom Vroom Vroom. Their email address is VroomVroomVroom <response@cartrawler.com>. Cartrawler has horrendous reviews. What's their connection?

Jon asked on Sep 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jon! Thanks for your question. Car Trawler is our partner for some of the international bookings. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@vroomvroomvroom.com.au Have a great day, Julia.

How to get to live chat?

Luis H. asked on Jul 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Luis! Just check this page and you will find live chat window in the right bottom-right corner -> https://support.vroomvroomvroom.com/
Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Julia

As above the Live Chat window was on the bottom of the screen so I just clicked on to it.

Looking for whole day tour and so wants to hire a car? Am little confused about the charges and any other hidden fees involved. I can be reach out at 0061481717586

Vbisht asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, Sorry sorry for late reply, we are not in the office on weekends. I have called & let a message. If you can email us at help@vroomvroomvroom.com.au with the following details we can forward a quote & then we can communicate by email if that is suitable to you.

Pickup location, time and date
Return location, time and date
Flight number (if airport arrival)
Country of Residency
Age 25 + OR 21 – 25

*Rates are only guaranteed on confirming a reservation.

Please advise.

Thanks for contacting VroomVroomVroom. Cheers, Julia.