Great online support services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

It was a great experience chatting online with one of their support team members(Patrick). All my questions were answered efficiently and timely. Really helpful for those who has zero car rental experience.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Kelly! It's fantastic to hear that you have had a good experience. Our team works hard to make the booking process as easy as possible. I will make sure to pass your positive feedback to Patrick... read more »

Justine was really helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I needed some help clarifying whether insurance was included in the quote & Justine was patience and very easy to deal with, she very quickly solved my issue and helped me to get the confirmation I needed from the actual rental car company involved. I would highly recommend her - thanks Justine!!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there! Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your booking experience. I will make sure to pass your positive feedback to Justine, Happy travels! - Julia.

Fabulous service received across multiple bookings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Accurate, knowledgeable and very speedy customer service received via several different customer service agents for multiple bookings. I am very impressed!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hello Danni. thank you for the feedback. I will be sure to share with our Customer Care Team. Wishing you Safe Travels - Tia.

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The booking hasn't been completed for website problems. They soon contacted me to complete the booking personally and correct the date of return since I previously selected the wrong one. Very efficient, quick and kind stuff. Thanks!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Alice. Good to hear we were able to help you out efficiently. Thank you for the feedback. Wishing you safe travels. Tia

very help full lady

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

very helpfull fast and quick easy reponse she was answering my questions my first time renting i was confused on how it works thanks :)

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you Ola for the great feedback. Sounds like we were able to assist you with all of your queries. If you do have anymore questions as a first time renter, please do let us know. Wishing you safe travels. Tia!

Quote Request

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Needed a quote; was great service;
for now I did not have to do a firm booking; once that is done, will write my next review

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there Sunil. Thank you for the feedback. Please do let us know if we can be of further assistance to help you confirm a booking.
Wishing you a great day. Tia.

Great service - Justine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Hi, I would like to commend Justine for her prompt response and help. She has been a great assistance in answering my queries. She was able to provide immediate help in rectifying the issues I had. Thanks alot!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Sindy! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments and mentioning Justine! You right - she is awesome :) If you’re travelling somewhere again soon, don’t hesitate to contact us. Have a great day, Julia.

Very helpful Customer Service team

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Booking was made with minimal stress and the customer service team was great to help out with additional request. I needed a child safety seat and it was organised within 24hr!!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there :D It's fantastic to hear that you have had a good experience. Our team works hard to make the booking process as easy as possible. Thanks for booking your car with us. Happy travels! Julia.

Richmond

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Booking Great, Insurance Claim Incomplete

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

We have now booked with Vroom Vroom Vroom a few times and have found the online booking system extremely user friendly. Thank you for also having constantly great prices!

I am still in the process of an insurance claim from my last rental (QLD gutters are formidable opponents), so I will update you on that process as well.

Currently, I would happily recommend Vroom Vroom Vroom :-)

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Vanessa! We are glad that you have had a good experience booking with VroomVroomVroom. Thank you for your positive feedback. Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with the p... read more »

take my money for extra insurance and guess what they have no booking for me

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Website took me through the booking process, I purchased the extra insurance and then there was no booking for me, went to rebook and the car is $20 more than it was this morning??
No help just a waste of bloody time.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thanks for telling us about your experience Carolyn. Car Rental and Rental Vehicle Insurance are two different products which you can get through our website. It looks like you purchased the insura... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Excellent service from Vroomvroom. Query answered very promptly and additional information given that was informative and very helpful - thank you!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us some positive feedback. Thanks for booking with VroomVroomVroom! Cheers, Julia

Too easy way to go!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Very straightforward and simple process throughout and highly recommended. Got a good value result and with several benefits that were appreciated

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi! It's wonderful to hear that you have had a positive experience while booking with Vroom. We hope we can assist with your next car rental booking. Thanks again! Julia.

Verified Customer

Great solution and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

First time visit to Aus, and using Vroom Vroom Vroom was easy and offered a great comparison tool that allowed us to make the best choice.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Paris! Thank you for your review and for choosing VroomVroomVroom. I’m so happy that you enjoyed our service! Happy travels! Julia.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Just booked a car thru Vroom Vroom.
Professional and most of all the lady on the live chat made things very easy. Answered my questions promptly and made renting a car easy peasy.
Thanks Vtoom vroom

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there! It's fantastic to hear that you have had a good experience. Our team works hard to make the booking process as easy as possible. Thanks for booking your car with us. Cheers, Julia

Simple and effective. Very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

The title says it all. A very user friendly experience with great support. Second time I have used VVV and will do so again. Highly recommended.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi happy traveller! Thank you for your review and for choosing VroomVroomVroom. I’m so happy that you enjoyed our service! Cheers, Julia.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

The customer service lady I spoke to was Rizza and she was very helpful. Would book through the website or the chat line again. Thank you for your service.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you! It's always fantastic to hear that customers have enjoyed booking with us. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Julia.

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

I always use Vroom Vroom Vroom!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I have used VVV for many years now. Their website is easy to use and provides prompt responses. They come up with little surprises, like a Camry Hybrid I hired in New Zealand which was the cheapest offer on their website of all the vehicles in all classes offered. Today I realised I had booked a manual, very small car for Cairns in July which is totally unsuitable for me. I easily cancelled that booking and booked a bigger vehicle, automatic, $5 cheaper for the whole hire for 10 days. In a recent trip to Tasmania I received a significant upgrade.
Because I'm dealing with major car hirers the vehicles are always in first class condition and the hand back is very smooth, as is the pickup.
Recommended.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. We are glad you have had a good experience. If you’re travelling somewhere again soon, don’t hesitate to contact us. Have good one! Julia

I use VVV every time :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

So easy to choose thanks to the way they lay it out. No hidden costs, no $$ commitment upfront, cancel anytime, etc. It's hard to be loyal to one car hire company when VVV show all the different variables ... which I love!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Marcus! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We hope to assist you again in the future! Thanks, Jess.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

The customer service is exceptional. Very helpful and courteous, it was an easy transaction and was so nice to deal with a rep who knew what their product was all about. Made my day a lot easier

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Julie! We're glad you had a great booking experience. Happy travels! - Jess

Too easy with Riz's help

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

All I had to do was provide dates and times I needed car hire of a particular model, and Riz very promptly provided links that were very helpful - saved me a lot of time and research

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thanks so much for your review Cathy! We are glad we were able to efficiently help you. Thanks for booking with VroomVroomVroom. Take it easy, Julia.

1 of 8 pages

I've just got an email quote from Vroom Vroom Vroom. Their email address is VroomVroomVroom <response@cartrawler.com>. Cartrawler has horrendous reviews. What's their connection?

Jon asked on Sep 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jon! Thanks for your question. Car Trawler is our partner for some of the international bookings. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@vroomvroomvroom.com.au Have a great day, Julia.

How to get to live chat?

Luis H. asked on Jul 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Luis! Just check this page and you will find live chat window in the right bottom-right corner -> https://support.vroomvroomvroom.com/
Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Julia

As above the Live Chat window was on the bottom of the screen so I just clicked on to it.

Looking for whole day tour and so wants to hire a car? Am little confused about the charges and any other hidden fees involved. I can be reach out at 0061481717586

Vbisht asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, Sorry sorry for late reply, we are not in the office on weekends. I have called & let a message. If you can email us at help@vroomvroomvroom.com.au with the following details we can forward a quote & then we can communicate by email if that is suitable to you.

Pickup location, time and date
Return location, time and date
Flight number (if airport arrival)
Country of Residency
Age 25 + OR 21 – 25

*Rates are only guaranteed on confirming a reservation.

Please advise.

Thanks for contacting VroomVroomVroom. Cheers, Julia.