Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I needed to amend the booking details for our trip. Online was fast and easy - extremely prompt and helpful. Great Online service, which is the way it should be.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi happy traveller! Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed VroomVroomVroom service. Take it easy! Julia.

Thanks Riz for your help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Really appreciate Riz for helping me look into better options for car rental for my trip coming soon.
Riz has provide a couple of better deals for me to consider which has saved me time, awesome!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Great to hear from you Anita! Everyone is so helpful because we have the best customers. Cheers. Julia

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I had to change a booking at the last minute.
New booking was made with another supplier as the original one was not available - all very easy
Thanks for the help

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy that you have had a good experience using VroomVroomVroom, and hope to see you again in the future. Cheers, Julia

Very helpful staff Riz!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

For a tourist visiting Perth, we need help with transportation around Perth. Riz is very helpful in answering all my questions promptly. I'm very satisfied with Riz's help and just done my booking with Vroom Vroom Vroom link in a split second! Thanks!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Riz. You’re right, she is always helpful

Thanks Riz

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Haven't reached booking stage yet but Riz has been very helpful and informative. I feel better equipped to progress our booking. Have always booked with Vroom and had no problems.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Good afternoon. It's wonderful to hear that you have had a positive experience while booking with Vroom. We hope we can help with your next car rental. Cheers, Julia.

• 2 comments
Private message

Buyer beware - do your own due diligence on any price given

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thanks for your feedback Sam. Thank you for taking the trouble to post your review on Product Review and for allowing us the opportunity to apologise here for the issues which made your trip less t... read more »

Julia, no impact on my trip, I cancelled the rental car booking with your company and will use a different provider. I have already emailed one of your representatives seeking to clarify breakdown... read more »

Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Sam! Once again, I want to apologize for your less-than outstanding experience. I'd really like to learn more about the problems you have had with that booking... It would be great if you can PM... read more »

Carnegie

• 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer

"No hidden fees", except for all the hidden fees

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Vroom explain that because they don't take any payments from you, THEY don't charge you any hidden fees. But in reality their prices are not accurate, and they take zero responsibility for extra admin fees. I was charged 17% extra for no discernible reason.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi! We appreciate the time you have taken to leave a review and we’re sorry to hear about your experience. If you can advise your booking number I would be more than happy to investigate the charge... read more »

I have already gone down this path with both you and Europcar. Both of you blame the other party. You claim it's the price the Europcar system sends you so it's not your fault. Either way the customers getting fisted.

Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi! Once again, I apologize you had a bad experience. If there is more information you can provide me with, I can start working to resolve the issue. Please contact me at [email protected] Cheers, Julia

Very prompt response time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Vicki in customer service answered my enquiry within minutes, and provided a thourough answer. I trust they will be this attentive for the duration of the hire. Thanks team :)

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Good morning Hannah! We are glad that you have had a great experience booking with VroomVroomVroom. We hope we can help with your next car rental. Have a great day, Julia.

Excellent customer service and easy to use site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I needed to modify my booking and a very friendly and efficient (real) person offered to help me in the chat window. Job done, no fuss and so quick - thanks Vicki!

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you for leaving us a review. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Cheers, Julia

great help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Rizza just asked for the details and organised the booking for me. Very helpful. slower than internet but I was having tech problems so it was a great alternative. Nice to have good customer service.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

G'day mate! It's fantastic to hear that you have had a good experience. Our team works hard to make the booking process as easy as possible. We hope we can help with your next car rental. Take it easy, Julia

Quick and easy help

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Found the help and online chat system very helpful to clarify details and to ensure our travel was as easy as possible. Very friendly staff who answered all questions thoroughly.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Thank you for your positive comments Kerry :D Glad we were able to efficiently help you. Have a great day! Julia.

so easy to book with chat, i love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

so easy to book with chat, i love it.............................tks vroom vroom
the staff very nice and helpful
so easy to book with chat, i love it
the staff very nice and helpful

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi! The team here at VroomVroomVroom is thrilled to hear such good feedback. Thank you :D Let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Regards, Julia

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

The officer is very patient toward my request. Help to solve my issue within a short time. With this kind of service, I'm sure the quality of the vehicle should be in good shape.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Dan. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed VroomVroomVroom service. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Cheers, Julia

Lucky Rentals - Old, smelly, cramped and unsafe

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

We booked a Lucky Rentals vehicle for two weeks. We arrived and they were 30 minutes late, meaning that we were late returning our hire car. The vehicle provided stank, the material on the seats were torn an the vehicle was small and cramped. There was no space to move inside the vehicle as the floor space was the only area available for the tables, chairs and ladder provided to be stowed. Furthermore the smell was unbareable.

Getting in we noticed the safety belts were faulty and the anchor point for the baby seat was loose. We returned the vehicle based on the safety concerns and impracticality for use, but had to pay for the full 2 weeks usage.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi! Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry you had a negative experience with your campervan. This isn’t the kind of experience we want our customers to have and we would like to investigate this... read more »

Online help is awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

I haven't booked yet as I have to confirm flights.
Customer service during my search and enquiry was really great.
TBA as I haven't driven it yet.
Vicki is awesome.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Scott! Thank you. I’m so pleased you enjoyed VroomVroomVroom customer service. Let us know if we can help with your booking. Cheers, Julia.

felt like I was chatting to a friend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Very easy to create/ modify this booking as we need to make some changes. The customer service felt very genuine and humanistic. We have yet to pick up the car but I'm sure it will be great.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Woohoo! Thank you for your positive comments. It's always fantastic to hear that customers have enjoyed booking with us. Have a great day, Julia

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Didn't have to wait long for an answer to my enquiry.Told me exactly what I wanted to know. Great service from Vicki Would recommend to everyone. Thank you to Vicki

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi Rosie! Thanks for your feedback, and for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you have had a good experience using VroomVroomVroom, and hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels. Julia

Nice Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

The service is very good. The customer service name Riz is very helpful. She not only provides me the answers to the car rental inquiries, but also some insight of Australia that is totally new to me.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Good morning! Thank you for your review and for choosing VroomVroomVroom. I’m so happy that you enjoyed our service! We hope to hear from you again. Cheers, Julia

The client service is good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I want to book a car and have several questions. VVV did not require such answers, however they patiently help me ask the rental company and tell me answer. So it is very good.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

G'day mate! Glad our chat service was helpful. If you’re travelling somewhere again soon, don’t hesitate to contact us. Take care

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Thank you Rizza for your great customer service. You were very helpful at assisting me with my booking enquiries as I needed to amend my booking. I would highly recommend.

Comments
Vroom Vroom Vroom Official

Hi happy traveller! Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending VroomVroomVroom to other travellers

1 of 5 pages