Canterbury, NSW

• 2 comments
Private message

Okay, but not my favourite.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

i got this as a gift but now it just sits in the drawer of my vanity table, unused. my hair is pretty frizzy and always high maintenance, but while this heated up pretty fast imo, it still took quite long just to straighten my hair. won't recommend to friends.

Townsville

• 2 comments
  • 1 question

Looks nice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

it was good, was a gift for a friend, she loved it. it worked. temperature control was there.

Loves the colour, easy to use, doesn't snag the hair,

took a while to heat up. don't burn yourself. needs a longer cable. overall would reccomend for anyone looking to buy a gift for a friend

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I love it. I bought the tiny version first, it's good but takes a lot of time. With this one I only need 5 minutes in the morning for my hair done. I think it's really good and I love VS products in general.

It is ok.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

I am quite happy with the results form this product. I just use it in the morning before I go to work. It is easy to use as it only takes 10 minutes to straight the hair. It normally takes 3 minutes to heat up and does not damage the hair. But sometimes, it would snag on hair during operation. It could be due to I am in a hurry to straight my hair. Overall, it is ok.

Love vs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Love vs. easy to use. Not very loud. Not hurt haire. Fast and enough power. Love vs. easy to use. Not very loud. Not hurt haire. Fast and enough power.

Wife is very happy with this product since I bought this for our anniversary.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

All the things you can do with GHD. Wife is very happy with this product since I bought this for our anniversary. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Rgds Brian

Just OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

Thought I'd try this straightener after reading good reviews but i don't find it's any better than a cheap straightener used in the past. I find it too chunky and it doesn't leave my hair as smooth as the cheaper straightener. Would not buy again.

Great for straight short hair

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

Product is easy to use though at times the head piece gets hot making it difficult to hold without burning fingers when on highest setting. Good use on long or short hair and has no wait time for heating.

Contaminated

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Was given one for Christmas, opened it and it was full of someone's hair - not impressed at all. Poor quality control not to mention hygiene issues. Would no recommend

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Love my straightener

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Easy to use glides through my thickhair with no fuss, awesome straigntener, the steam function works well and it heats quickly so easy to straighten on the run, good price and value for money

Melbourne, Victoria

Private message

I love this straightener!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2016

I've had mine for over 2 years now. It straightens my very thick, curly hair easily, and doesn't take long at all! A couple of downsides, occasionally snags on my hair and the buttons to increase/decrease temperature sometimes don't work properly.

Bundoora

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

lasts forever and great for thick hair

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2015

great straightener that lasts for id say 10 years
only problem is it doesnt curl and the buildup that happens on the straihtener is very hard to remove

Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2015

These straighteners are amazing! They leave your hair feeling silky smooth and are so easy to use! I love them since I have very thick hair and the plate is very wide! I Would very highly recommend them to everyone!

Hunterview

• 3 helpful votes

Best Straightener!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2014

Had mine for just over 7 years now!
Used daily as it is very conditioning with the steam and has done wonders for my once lifeless hair, only downside is the power cord finally gave way this morning!
Which after 7+ years of perfect use and not one flaw is something I can live with, now in the market for the exact straightener, but new of course. :-)

+ Quick heating, Low Maitenance, Lasted 7+ years.

- Power cord finally gave way :-(

Perth

• 4 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2013

Had mine for about 3-4 years now, it felt a bit flimsy and chunky at first but once I got used to it, just amazing.
I use it 4-6 times a week, I chose the steaming straightener because I change the colour of my hair a lot, so it's very damaged and dry and it does the job from low- med heat.

+ Steamer is amazing, really helps straighten and curl my hair easy and super fast!

- Even though it came with a travel size straightener as a bonus, its too small, usless if you have thick hair but I take the bigger one to every country I travel to

I am in love with it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2013

+ Inexpensive, You never know when you look like a tumbleweed in the middle of the day, so sometimes you need that straightening at work. Also very efficient as it heats up in like 20 seconds or soemthing :)

Good straightener, but broke after 3 months of use!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2012

This straightener stopped working after three months of use. I could not get a refund as I'd lost the receipt in a move, therefore this was a complete waste of $100.

Update: I contacted Conair's customer service who were very helpful and assisted me in getting a replacement from the store I purchased it from.

+ Left my hair feeling smooth and shiny

- Broke after three months of use, also hard to balance on a surface (not good when I need to put it down while it's in use)

Purchased at: The Good Guys

• 1 review
  • 6 helpful votes

Ended up taking it back

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2012

+ Made my hair shiny

- My hair didn't stay straight, found it hard to rest it down

Purchased at: Myer

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

I straighten my hair every day and it hasn't damaged my hair whatsoever and I love it. I have a lot of long thin hair and it works amazingly. i have tried a ghd and it straightened well but i could... read more »

How curly was your hair to begin with????

1 of 2 pages