Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes offer a monthly draw for the chance to win a $500 Westfield Shopping Voucher for reviews both positive and negative. The winner is randomly drawn each month from a reviewer that had their kitchen installed and completed in the previous month.

Verified Customer

Abosultely loving my new kitchen and laundry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I originally only wanted my kitchen renovated, but because of Wallspans professionalism and ease to deal with, I had them design my laundry also.
I spent much time in the showroom, looking at different designs, colours, tiles, benchtops and appliances and at times it was very daunting, and I changed my mind on several occasions but Dee was very accommodating and helpful.
When it came to installation, the trades people were on time, professional and completed some extra work I needed done.
Many thanks to Dee - designer, Noel - Installer, Leigh - plumber, Trevor - electrician and Justin - tiler.
You all made this look effortless.

So happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Great product. Great service. Great experience. No complaints.
We are so glad we chose wallspan for our wardrobe and can’t wait to do our kitchen through them too.

Verified Customer

Well built and to expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Project went ahead in time and as planned, met all expectations, excellent install contractors. Service from start to end was fantastic

Adelaide

• 5 helpful votes

Fabulous new robes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Just wanted to thank you for a fabulous job removing my old robes and installing new ones. From Lisa’s help finalising the design and cost to the highly professional work done by Danny in both the removal of the old robes and installing the new ones, it has been an easy experience. I am incredibly pleased with the outcome and advice given, thank you.

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Love our new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

We found Wallspan to be a perfect fit for us. Without having any design flair or practical knowledge of where to start we were able to walk into a showroom and see finished kitchen displays and appliances as they would look in our home.
The staff were great and spent ages with us deciding what colours and finishes we would like. We changed our minds many times!
We picked out appliances that were intergrated into our design and look fantastic as well as being functional. They really are a "one stop shop".
We were kept informed throughout the whole process of manufacture and the dates and times of all the trades people.
Very reassuring to know that someone is going to turn up at the right day and on time.
All the trades people were very nice and even did some extra details we wanted done.
The whole process flowed effortlessly! The project manager was in constant contact and very helpful.
Yes we love our new kitchen! Our friends and family love it as well!
It wasn't as expensive as some other companies but you would never know from the quality of the finish.
As I said. "It was a perfect fit for us"
We would thoroughly recommend Wallspan! (No we haven't been paid for this endorsement)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 helpful vote

Its Like a new house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

From the staff member at the Gepps Cross show room, who knew I was going to be late but was happy to stay back after closing time to help me decide, to James coming out to help with the final design and then Mario with the final measure, these three were happy and helpful at all times during their role in the process. The tradies that were employed to do the fit out / plumbing / electricity and tiling were all at our house when they were meant to be there and all did excellent work. Our house is an oldie so not a lot is straight and even, Shannon who did the instal and Peter who did the tiling had a job on their hands and the work is amazing. I am no longer embarrassed of my little crowded kitchen, as it is now so fresh and open you wouldnt know it to be the same house. All of this plus having everything arranged with 0% stress has been a blessing. Thanks to all the team at Wallspan I would recommend you in an instant.

Verified Customer

My new little cooking haven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Myself and my husband couldn’t be any happier with our new kitchen from Wallspan . From our first visit to the Gepps X showroom right through to the finished product . Every single person involved in producing our kitchen were very professional , friendly and very helpful . They are all certainly a credit to your business . We will certainly be recommending your company to all of our friends and family .
Kind regards
Leanne & Rainer Taeuber

Love our new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Wallspan were great to deal with. The made the whole process as easy as possible and even though we had a few speedbumps along the way, they handled these quickly and efficiently. I'd definitely recommend them.

Verified Customer

Excellent service and fantastic kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

We found the extended team at Wallspan to be courteous and very helpful. All promises of timing with the range of trades people were on time every time. Very well managed by Mario. I would easily recommend Wallspan to anyone who wants a "start to finish" quality kitchen project managed without fuss. We love our new kitchen.

Im in love.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

After a year of living with a wardrobe with no doors. My new wardrobe is just devine.
So much extra space.
After already having three quotes that where around the right price but not all not quite what i wanted.
With a slightly higher quote Wallspan delivered with a custom made option with higher quality fittings and exactly what I was after. Plus did removal and install at discount, free!
Would definitely recommend.

Great Laundry Renovation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Very pleased with the outcome of our recent laundry renovation. Wallspan delivered what they promised in a timely, professional and efficient manner. All trades arrived on time, were tidy and we were very happy with their work. Wallspan were recommended to us by friends and we would have no hesitation in recommending to others. Kath & Rob.

Fabulous work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Thank you for our new kitchen and the work done by each of your fantastic tradesmen. I recently had a new kitchen installed by Wallspan(they had installed our previous one in 1996 and it served us well) The service and professional manner in which the work was carried out was brilliant. All work was carried out within timelines and the result is just wonderful. Thank you to Daniel for drawing up the plan, Miguelle for overseeing the project, Josh and Eric for taking out the old kithen, Michael the electrician, Mark the plumber/ gasfitter, Tony for the wonderful installation and Sam the tiler. You all deserve a great pat on the back
Thank you for your professional work and polite and helpful attitudes.
Liz McFarlane

• 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

I’m in love with my wallspan kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I’m so happy that I chose Wallspan to make my kitchen all the staff and tradesmen are so lovely
The product is beautifully made and looks amazing they have made me a very happy lady I will enjoy my beautiful new kitchen That was designed especially for me and all my baking and creating fabulous cakes and amazing meals I love my kitchen so if your looking to get a kitchen don’t go past Wallspan for there great customer service and great products you won’t be disappointed

Verified Customer

Amazing! Up to 3.3ms high ceiling which other companies won’t do it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Amazing! Up to 3.3ms high ceiling which other companies won’t do it, and the price is better than others. The install person is very efficient and tidy! He said he has been with wallspan for 15 years. Sorry forget his name. The job he has done is perfect, no gab.

KK16513-01 John and Marlene Harvie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Very impressed with the company right from the fantastic salesman in the Anzac Highway Showroom, who showed us all of the things we desired for our new kitchen, so much so, that we didn't bother going to any other businesses and signed up then and there. The in home design process was great along with the measure and check measure meetings. Our Customer Support Manager was very reliable and supportive of all changes that occurred along the way. We now have a thoroughly modern and practical kitchen that will add real value to our house. The only negative is that the quotes suggested for each of the trades people the company organised for us were much lower than the actual costs. On speaking with our C.S.M. he said the company will be suggesting that all future clients will be given a chance to get a quote direct from each tradesperson for a much more accurate costing.

A great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

We recently engaged Wallspan to design and fit two replacement wardrobes in our house. Our consultant not only designed an amazing wardrobe but went above and beyond in recommending a contractor to demolish our existing wardrobes. The communication was excellent, the install was seamless and the customer service was more than we could have asked for. Thank you for creating what we needed and for the friendly service, highly recommended!!!

NA00106-01

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

All I can say is WOW. Our new kitchen is such a fantastic transformation from a 1950's kitchen to a thoroughly modern 2018 one. Wallspan were great throughout the whole process of choosing the best design and colours to achieve my dream kitchen. My husband and I can not believe it is our kitchen the transformation is amazing. Highly recommend the Wallspan experience.

Kitchen makeover is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

The complete process with Wallspan in the makeover of our kitchen and laundry was smooth and hassle free. At all times we were kept informed of progress and advised of dates and times accordingly. All installers were extremely helpful, on time and made a point of cleaning up. Certainly, an outstanding outcome with the early design sessions being extremely worthwhile in arriving at the final product. Amazing!!!

Verified Customer

Great service and product(s)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

This was our second experience with Wallspan. We had a Wallspan kitchen installed about 6 months ago. We were looking for a built in wardrobe and contacted five manufacturers. Each were relatively competitive (although one was very under priced and another wouldn't release a design drawing until we had paid a deposit and accepted the quote!!). We first approached Wallspan at Keswick SA to scope out a plan. We then had other tasks on the go and returned about 3 months later, when we had started looking again. We dealt with the same staff member both times (and they were also the same member who initiated our kitchen design). The pricing was competitive, the service exceptional and the installer was excellent. Altogether we have been fortunate to have received excellent and friendly service. BTW there were some hiccups with the kitchen install but they were resolved quite easily and amicably. The installer on that project was also fantastic. With both projects the schedule was adhered to (almost to the minute) the products and installers arrived extremely punctually and left the job clean and tidy.
I would suggest that Wallspan management must seek to retain the good staff (front office, designers, project managers and installers) who are the face and front line of the business.
I note that I am asked below whether I am being rewarded for this review. I would like to advise that my comments would have been exactly the same regardless as all that I have written above is factual and accurate.

Love our new wardrobes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

We ordered two built in wardrobes from the Gepps Cross showroom.
Everyone there treated us very well and listened to our needs. We didn't even bother getting other quotes.
From the point of ordering to the installation ,everything ran like clock work and we are thrilled with our new robes.
Thank you Wallspan.