Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes offer a monthly draw for the chance to win a $500 Westfield Shopping Voucher for reviews both positive and negative. The winner is randomly drawn each month from a reviewer that had their kitchen installed and completed in the previous month.

Verified Customer

Great service and product(s)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

This was our second experience with Wallspan. We had a Wallspan kitchen installed about 6 months ago. We were looking for a built in wardrobe and contacted five manufacturers. Each were relatively competitive (although one was very under priced and another wouldn't release a design drawing until we had paid a deposit and accepted the quote!!). We first approached Wallspan at Keswick SA to scope out a plan. We then had other tasks on the go and returned about 3 months later, when we had started looking again. We dealt with the same staff member both times (and they were also the same member who initiated our kitchen design). The pricing was competitive, the service exceptional and the installer was excellent. Altogether we have been fortunate to have received excellent and friendly service. BTW there were some hiccups with the kitchen install but they were resolved quite easily and amicably. The installer on that project was also fantastic. With both projects the schedule was adhered to (almost to the minute) the products and installers arrived extremely punctually and left the job clean and tidy.
I would suggest that Wallspan management must seek to retain the good staff (front office, designers, project managers and installers) who are the face and front line of the business.
I note that I am asked below whether I am being rewarded for this review. I would like to advise that my comments would have been exactly the same regardless as all that I have written above is factual and accurate.

Love our new wardrobes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

We ordered two built in wardrobes from the Gepps Cross showroom.
Everyone there treated us very well and listened to our needs. We didn't even bother getting other quotes.
From the point of ordering to the installation ,everything ran like clock work and we are thrilled with our new robes.
Thank you Wallspan.

Stunning Kitchen!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

We are thoroughly delighted with our new kitchen designed and installed by Wallspan! The designer helped us achieve more storage and a fresh yet functional kitchen which has 10 years warranty! We were thrilled with the detail in measurements which was done by wallspan whereby they came to our home and double checked all measurements as well as brought out a sample of the cabinetry, bench top and splashback that we’d chosen in store to see how it would look in our home in the different lighting. Our kitchen was ripped out and installed in 4 days including all appliances which were discounted through Wallspan therefore making them a cheaper option then purchasing appliances through Harvey Norman etc which we had originally planned to do. Thanks Wallspan- we love our beautiful new kitchen!!

Verified Customer

Amazing customer service and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Friendly, professional service from skilled staff, who went above and beyond to ensure we had the best design possible for our needs.
Installation was fast and extremely well done. With installer on time, and very efficient.
I would highly recommend wallspan they were best on price and product, the great service was just a bonus!

Verified Customer

Think very carefully before you use Wallspan to install your new kitchen

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Our experience with Wallspan Kitchens through the initial selection and design period was completely professional and stress free. Unfortunately from the day our kitchen was delivered we had nothing but problems, one after the other. There was not one part of the process that was without problems, and not little easy to solve problems either. We felt completely abandoned and let down by our project manager, a misnomer indeed, and we were left to try and navigate our way out of the mess on our own. When we created enough of a fuss we were offered help from on high and we welcomed it, but the problems just kept on coming and we had to keep on trying to clear the next hurdle. It is now 3 weeks since the whole sorry saga ended and we have still not heard from anyone from Wallspan to ask it we have any questions, we do, or if there are any issues that still need to be taken care of, there are. We actually love our kitchen but if we had known what our experience was going to be with Wallspan we would have run for the hills, or at least to another kitchen company, taking our money with us. If you wish to have a really unpleasant stressful experience then Wallspan may be for you, if not may you should consider looking at your options.

Transformed my life.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Due to severe Arthritis, Wallspan designed my kitchen so I can access all areas so much more easily, making sure I am 100% happy before signing off on the project.
The tradesmen were professional, trustworthy and delightful to have in my home, arriving on time EVERY TIME.
Plus it looks amazing!

Just what we wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Coming from a place with a small wardrobe, this certainly has helped create more space for both of us. It has a his and her side which is amazing especially with the amount of stuff my wife has.

Great Quality and Fantastic Service from Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I have had both a walk in robe refitted to one bedroom and a wardrobe to another bedroom, over two separate purchases. The same salesperson looked after me and was wonderful. She spent time designing what I needed, running through all the possible options until we had the ideal design. Then the wait for the fit out was so quick. Before I new it, the work was complete. We had the same carpenter doing the work. He was friendly and professional. Did a wonderful job and cleaned the workspace beautifully. We're really happy with the results and have already recommended Wallspan to friends and family.

Love the new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Kitchen finished on time no major problems and the little ones were addressed straight away with no fuss.Thanks to Miguel our project manager for all his help.

Great service from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Courteous friendly and knowledgeable staff. Helped in the selection & design and produced a lovely kitchen for us all to enjoy. The workmanship and customer service was great, we can’t fault the process from start to finish. We would highly recommend Wallspan.

Verified Customer

Kitchen delivered on time.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

Our kitchen was designed in a very timely manner and we found the store manager to be considerate and helpful, along with the service from others. We would suggest prospective customers to clarify the finish of all panels e.g. the outside of the pantry. When we experienced any difficulties, the team were able to work with us to come up with solutions. The staff in the Noarlunga store were incredibly helpful to connect us with an expert in appliances who was extremely patient and knowledgeable, saving us time and money in the long run.

perfect kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

right from Glenda at gepps cross store through James Nash the designer and Mario the supervisor the experience has been first class.Nothing was too much trouble and we were informed of all progress along the way.The tradesmen they use were first class and the finished result was fantastic.Although it was dearer than other "budget kitchens"the end result was definitely worth it.Would highly recommend Wallspan.

Verified Customer

Went way out of their way

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Well we had Toby install our walk in robe on Wednesday the 23rd,excellent job and the workmanship was first class, but after he left we realised that these were in fact smaller in depth than we ordered.a quick call to Bev at scheduling and the response to our problem was quick and helpful.After a couple of hours I received a call from Allison the assistant manager who was helpful in getting the right product .Another hour or so later I received a call from both Beg and Allison confirming that Toby would be back on Friday to remove and replace the walk in cupboards to what we wanted.As sure as clockwork Toby was at the door right on time once again and was efficient and tidy in installing our walk in robes,all round great service from all involved in fixing something that other companies would have just robbed us of ,will highly recommend you to anyone asking about cupboards or robes thanks heaps wallspan you made our week Rob

The Laundry we needed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Every room in the house had been renovated apart from the laundry, as I didn't want to spend money on that area. Now that is it is completed the benefits are obvious; more storage, better hinges, more working area and much better looking. Wallspan finish was excellent and each and every tradie, installer, plumber & electrician were in contact prior their agreed date and on time every time! Wallspan Kitchens, Wardrobes & Laundrys!
order # 35146

Wardrobe ~ Great workmanship with little inconvenience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Extremely happy from start to finish - Alice at the new Noarlunga store really helpful and professional - we have had three other wardrobes from wallspan and never had any problems with ordering and workmanship

Job number NAW00117

Verified Customer

Sorry but not that experience everyone else seems to have

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

[Name Removed] at Keswick very good then design by [Name Removed] from mile End ok ,but told by [Name Removed] ( Noarlunga) -check measurer and our customer support manager- cant have this and that, we had to redesign, by the time 5 hrs with [Name Removed] had passed everyone was stressed and I found him rude. [Name Removed] at Noarlunga then had to help us with solutions via phone.The one time I had to phone [Name Removed] same result not good, we used our own tradies as my partner is in building industry and this seem to be annoying to [Name Removed]. However I was put on to State manager for some help and he was good. Then they told me wrong delivery time. We did use their installer and although a nice guy he did make mistakes with install which he fixed. But did not clean up after himself. I do like my new kitchen but the whole process was not the positive one I would have like.

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Great service from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

The instoor salesperson was very knowledgeable and designed something to suit my requirements perfectly. The check measure and installation were both done in a short time frame and I couldn't be happier with the final product that is now in use. I have no hesitation in recommending Wallspan Kitchens and Wardrobes.

Windsor Gardens

Verified Customer

I’m in love...a beautiful new, organized wardrobe

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

From the initial phone call to the installation of my wardrobe was faultless. Kerri Alderson my consultant had so much knowledge of the product and helped me through the perfect layout for my wardrobe. And a big thank you to the installer Toby who brought it all together. A very professional company that I would highly recommend to anybody looking for a new wardrobe. A job well done Wallspan

Verified Customer

Kitchen is beautiful BUT...

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

We have a beautiful kitchen but quite honestly we were given such a run around and given a hard time by benchtop installers, overcharged for the electrician work, completely messed up plumbing work and it was overall a bad experience.

Verified Customer

Don't waste your time going to other businesses

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I compared multiple builders for wardrobes. At Wallspan GX the quality, cost and customer service provided was outstanding. Exceeded expectations.

1 of 28 pages