Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes offer a monthly draw for the chance to win a $500 Westfield Shopping Voucher for reviews both positive and negative. The winner is randomly drawn each month from a reviewer that had their kitchen installed and completed in the previous month.

Verified Customer

Could have been a better experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Wallspan supplied the cabinetry found the tradesmen. Payment prior to delivery never to be seen again. Trades paid by the customer no fixed price, poor appearance was the outcome. Trust no one look else where.

Adelaide

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Very happy with the overall experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

We love the way that Wallspan made the most of the space in our tiny kitchen.
The showroom staff, the designer, the customer support manager were great and the tradesfolk were terrific and we have used a couple of them for other jobs since and plan to in the future also.
(We are still waiting to hear about when we can get more cutlery inserts for our drawers, tho'!)
I would definitely recommend Wallspan.

Verified Customer

Very happy with the end result!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

From consultation to installation to delivery of finished kitchen, it went smoothly without a hitch. We are very, very happy with the new kitchen by Wallspan and would definitely recommend Wallspan to anyone wanting to renovate or update their kitchen. The quality of the materials and workmanship are excellent!

Transformed & Refreshed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I love my kitchen transformation by Wallspan ! It's has created a great atmosphere for cooking it's an Excellent design & storage space has doubled !!

Verified Customer

Great customer service and beautiful product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

My consultant was extremely helpful, providing several quotes on request based on various layouts and sizes. The whole process was smooth and simple from start to finish.

Verified Customer

Wallspans wardrobes are beautiful. I love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

Well we finally bit the bullet and got a Wallspan wardrobe put in to our forth bedroom. We couldn't be happier with the look, style, price and functionality of our beautiful robe and were very impressed with the respectful and friendly professionalism. I was very pleased with how polite the staff and the techician installing our robe. A big bonus, there was no mess left behind. We will be going through them again. Thank you.

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Our Wallspan kitchen experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

My wife and I recently decided to upgrade our 70's kitchen to something newer.
We found the Wallspan people at their Gepps Cross, Adelaide , store to be delightful and very helpful, in particular Carina..
This was followed by an equally good experience when the design person came to work out what we needed and what would work best.
We were very happy with the design and although the price was on the high side we were convinced by the quality of the product we had seen and re-verified at the showroom.
The timing for installation was followed exactly to plan and schedule. The installer was a very careful and pleasant fellow. Minor hiccup when he discovered we had been delivered a 'left end' pantry instead of the needed 'right end', but he worked around this and the installation was completed on time with great care and precision.
The associated trades (plumber and electrician) all arrived on time as promised, and the job was completed (all bar the splash back) exactly on time.
There was a minor (and very silly) issue with a ridiculous charging for some cornicing to be installed as a ceiling trim finish, which I politely declined to pay, but this was all sorted out with a minimum of fuss or bother.
We are VERY happy with the finished result now the final splash back has been completed.
Wallspan makes a lot (in its literature) about having a personal Customer Service Manager to oversee the job.
In our case this individual was certainly true to their claims. He was a former tradie, I think, and might have benefited from actual customer PR training.
We needed someone to 'coo' over our new kitchen and tell us how well it looked , etc, etc. (Car salesmen have this in spades, don't they)
But never mind. The finished job is exactly what we wanted and needed and we love it.!!
Wallspan is a very experienced company and can be relied upon to deliver what they promise.
Not the cheapest organisation on the block, but not the dearest either.
They can be relied on to deliver what you decide and plan on.

Verified Customer

Excellent service, end product and professionalism

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

From the very beginning, we received excellent support and advice from the store Manager and staff. We were given many options and practical solutions. Everything went without a hitch and the delivery and install were on time with regular phone calls with updates.
The whole experience was faultless and the final product is exceptional.

Love,Love,Love my new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

After living with an 80's kitchen since we brought our house 15 years ago we decided it was time for an update. We don't like to waste our hard earned money so we spent many weeks looking at all of our options..... This was quite an exhausting exercise and also got very confusing.
The day we walked into the Wallspan showroom at Mile End we were greeted by a lovely young lady who sat with us for quite a while to explain how the whole thing would work.
We decided later that night that Wallspan was the company we would be going with......From this day everything ran very smoothly. We were assigned our own contact for any questions or concerns (which was great for 1st time renovators) . All of the related trades were on time and very professional. Have showed lots of people our before and after photos and everybody loves it..
Thank you Wallspan very much appreciated.

Best thing we ever did

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

The professionalism of all who were involved in our new kitchen was excellent, especially the C S M and the kitchen installer. Also the care that was taken with our ceramic floor tiles that were already there.

adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer

very professional and fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

our wardrobes were planned well with helpful advice from assessor and were completed within a week of signing contract. very pleased with the professional attitude and fast delivery.
we will approach them when we do our kitchen renovation :)

Verified Customer

We are delighted with the finished product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Wallspan is a great company to do business with. Friendly, helpful showroom people understood my requirements so came up with a design that suits us perfectly. The installer was efficient, left no mess and they the robes look beautiful.

Love my new wardrobe

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

My wardrobe is absolutely amazing and just what I wanted, but all credit goes to the manufacturers and installers for getting it right as it was a case where the showroom people did not explain well what the end product would look like. Really disliked the multiple people required to talk to in order to get the thing designed, arranged for installation, actual installation, and paid for (spoke to at least four different people multiple times), but loved the installers and manufactures they really were great with their customer service and installation, so fast! Happy to recommend Wallspan thanks to the end product and good customer service especially towards the end of transaction.

So glad we did it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Excellent fittings, like the soft close. Quality workmanship, finish excellent. Good range of choices and they stand by the products. Excellent service including after service. Overall an excellent experience.

Great addition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Wallspan installed out initial wardrobe in 2016. We wanted some additional shelves added and they were professional and quick with the quote. The install was first class and really impressed with his quality of work.

Verified Customer

Perfect experience from showroom to guest room

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

From entering the wallspan showroom I experienced very polite friendly staff who assisted with my design to suit the style of my home.
The entire process from placing the order, paying deposit, then arranging of check measure was seamless. The installer was prompt, neat, tidy and very polite. The ease of 24/7 online payment of balance prior to installation was hassle free. Final installation was again on time, complete and perfectly done. The total price was very competitive, considering we didn’t need to do a thing.
I would definitely recommend Wallspan to anyone.

Verified Customer

We love the final product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Wallspan made us feel like we were being listened to. We were free to either use their advice, or implement our own ideas. The team was not pushing us towards a decision, which we greatly appreciate. Both of us are very time poor, so what really made the entire process possible was the fact that Wallspan made themselves available when is suited us. Design was our own doing. And there were no dramas, like you hear sometimes. Another positive is that Wallspan do not just have one building contractor, so it is possible to obtain few quotes for the necessary trades. Now that it is all over - we are very happy and pleased with the results.

Verified Customer

Friendly and efficient customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

We were replacing sliding wardrobe doors and the showroom staff at Keswick were excellent and the friendly measurer/installer had very helpful advice and he was even early on installation day. We were very happy with Wallspan's customer service and product and would have no hesitation in recommending them .

Verified Customer

Easy company to work with great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Wallspan did our wardrobes over 10 years ago so when we needed a couple more, we were keen to engage them again. We did visit another company but Wallspan won us over with their great assistance at their showroom and their reasonable pricing. We had a friendly and helpful installer and we are very happy with the final product. A very stress free process.

Verified Customer

Exceptional experience from start to finish...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

The staff in the show room were extraordinarily helpful, patient and knew their product line really well. The measurement and installation was on time and delivered to our specifications. The wardrobes were exactly as we expected.

1 of 25 pages