Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes offer a monthly draw for the chance to win a $500 Westfield Shopping Voucher for reviews both positive and negative. The winner is randomly drawn each month from a reviewer that had their kitchen installed and completed in the previous month.

The Laundry we needed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Every room in the house had been renovated apart from the laundry, as I didn't want to spend money on that area. Now that is it is completed the benefits are obvious; more storage, better hinges, more working area and much better looking. Wallspan finish was excellent and each and every tradie, installer, plumber & electrician were in contact prior their agreed date and on time every time! Wallspan Kitchens, Wardrobes & Laundrys!
order # 35146

Wardrobe ~ Great workmanship with little inconvenience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Extremely happy from start to finish - Alice at the new Noarlunga store really helpful and professional - we have had three other wardrobes from wallspan and never had any problems with ordering and workmanship

Job number NAW00117

Verified Customer

Sorry but not that experience everyone else seems to have

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

[Name Removed] at Keswick very good then design by [Name Removed] from mile End ok ,but told by [Name Removed] ( Noarlunga) -check measurer and our customer support manager- cant have this and that, we had to redesign, by the time 5 hrs with [Name Removed] had passed everyone was stressed and I found him rude. [Name Removed] at Noarlunga then had to help us with solutions via phone.The one time I had to phone [Name Removed] same result not good, we used our own tradies as my partner is in building industry and this seem to be annoying to [Name Removed]. However I was put on to State manager for some help and he was good. Then they told me wrong delivery time. We did use their installer and although a nice guy he did make mistakes with install which he fixed. But did not clean up after himself. I do like my new kitchen but the whole process was not the positive one I would have like.

Verified Customer

Great service from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

The instoor salesperson was very knowledgeable and designed something to suit my requirements perfectly. The check measure and installation were both done in a short time frame and I couldn't be happier with the final product that is now in use. I have no hesitation in recommending Wallspan Kitchens and Wardrobes.

Windsor Gardens

Verified Customer

I’m in love...a beautiful new, organized wardrobe

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

From the initial phone call to the installation of my wardrobe was faultless. Kerri Alderson my consultant had so much knowledge of the product and helped me through the perfect layout for my wardrobe. And a big thank you to the installer Toby who brought it all together. A very professional company that I would highly recommend to anybody looking for a new wardrobe. A job well done Wallspan

Verified Customer

Kitchen is beautiful BUT...

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

We have a beautiful kitchen but quite honestly we were given such a run around and given a hard time by benchtop installers, overcharged for the electrician work, completely messed up plumbing work and it was overall a bad experience.

Verified Customer

Don't waste your time going to other businesses

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I compared multiple builders for wardrobes. At Wallspan GX the quality, cost and customer service provided was outstanding. Exceeded expectations.

Verified Customer

Certainly a WOW experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Right from the outset, Wallspan were terrific to deal with. From Sam & Daniel at the Mile End showroom, Trevor our site supervisor, through to Jarrod our installer (who was outstanding actually. His attention to detail was amazing) & everyone in between we couldn't be happier with our new kitchen. The transformation inside our home is incredible. Of the companies that quoted for our project, Wallspan were by far the most detailed out of the 3. You could tell by the time they spent with us plus the ideas they gave us, they actually genuinely do care about their workmanship. We would highly recommend that anyone looking for a new kitchen that you put Wallspan on your shopping list. We're extremely happy with everything they did for us. Michael & Cathy. Contract # MD03211-02

Nursery Built In Robes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

I was really happy with the communication throughout the process, from the first time I contacted Ryan to meeting with Alison everything was handled diligently and professionally and the turn around time was really quick. We are also really happy with the finished product and will be recommending Wallspan to friends and family.

Wynn Vale

Verified Customer

The kitchen looks fantastic and is great to use.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

The process was easy, it just flowed around us. There was a small glitch with a supplier which was handled quickly and well by wallspan. Our project manager just made it easy and effortless on our part.

Verified Customer

Why didn't we do this sooner?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Love our new Kitchen,so smart and practical to use. The whole process from design to installation went so smooth and easily. Any problems were dealt with quickly and with no objections. We would like to make a special mention of our installer Jarrod, who did such a fantastic job in correcting a mistake with one particular cupboard that wasn't made to design specs. Thanks to the whole team at Wallspan. Will definitely recommend.
Chris and Jane
Contract # GX03578-01

Verified Customer

Can’t believe the change it has made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I have been waiting a long time to renovate my kitchen cannot believe the improvement , couldn’t be happier with the professionalism of wallspan and the design of my kitchen

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Aberfoyle Park

Verified Customer

Extremely pleased with our new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

We are very pleased with our new Kitchen. It has met all of our expectations and the quality of workmanship is excellent. We were particularly impressed with the all of the trades that were involved in the construction from their quality of work to their friendly but professional approach.

Disappointing

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

After a visit to the Anzac Hwy showroom, the offer of a FREE no obligation in house quote with the local "designer" made perfect sense.
The "designer" arrived on-time and was very friendly and open to ideas we had in mind for how we saw our kitchen being designed and installed.

After 3 hours spent in our home, the "designer" that was only able to enter the basic measurements into a CAD system and produce some figures on what was originally a pricing exercise to determine affordability. During the entire exercise very little "design" advice was provided/offered, and our vision was merely converted to a price. We were expecting more "design" input, advice and more detail on the benefits and challenges of colours, products and respective pricing.

Upon arriving at a price (nearly $10k over the showroom estimate) we were asked if we were happy with the quote and how we would be paying the deposit. After explaining we would need to give genuine consideration to such a large commitment and would look over the quote within 24-48 hours, the designer packed up his bag and exited quicker than a speeding bullet train without a plan in place to follow up....not even a handshake or goodbye. We were not privy to the written quote, nor shown the figures offered onsite, nor able to read the terms and conditions of the contract. (not standard practice)

It was evident that the role of the "designer" was to simply provide the format for fitting the standard modules into our working space, the rest was all sales pitch. A "voucher" of 25% was also on offer for the applicable week, and without this the price would increase to an outrageous amount, and therefore something we may miss in delaying a decision to proceed. The "design" part was extremely limited, and barely touched in the whole process (albeit the most crucial part), something we feel is the MOST important part, not the afterthought.

The service until that point was relatively as expected, BUT when the "designer" was annoyed he could not close the deal on the spot (although obligation free), he lost complete interest and exited the building hastly. Upon asking for the quote numerous times, Wallspan finally produced the written quote disclosing the pricing and materials in brief.

We have chosen to go with a custom build kitchen designer and builder whom has provided FULL design service, vast product knowledge, full guidance and advice, great customer service and no gimmick vouchers and ALL at a much better price.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

My Stunning kitchen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

What a great experience from day one till the end everything ran smoothly, A very professional crew.
Well done Wallspan, would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone
Thankyou

Verified Customer

Love the process from start to finish.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

I found the whole process inclusive and the expert advice was thoughtful. The team, from the designer to the builders were friendly and very professional. The final result exceeded expectations.

Private message

My new kitchen makes the house look like a new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

From the first phone call through to the completion of all work, we were impressed with everyone encountered.
The designer came to our home and designed a kitchen to meet our needs.
We were kept in the loop from start to finish.
The quality of all workmanship was excellent and we are very happy with the end result.

Best Design

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Daniel from Wallspan came up with a completely different layout to that suggested by other kitchen quotes and we are thrilled with the design. It looks amazing and is so fantastic to work in.

Verified Customer

A big WOW to our new kitchen kitchen (ME09632-02)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

Thank you so much for a fantastic kitchen. Nothing but the best friendly, expertise service from ALL involved in our kitchen. Only 6 years ago we did a small renovation with another company and were never completely satisfied and that’s why we went with Wallspan this time as we had complete confidence in them.. from the design through to the finale of the glass splasback! We highly recommend Wallspan to everyone.

Verified Customer

Our Wallspan kitchen is wonderful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

From Dee's design ideas, Mark's precise check measure, attention to detail and trouble shooting skills, through to the professional installation by Jon and his team, our Wallspan kitchen experience has met all our expectations. ME09636-01

1 of 27 pages