Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes offer a monthly draw for the chance to win a $500 Westfield Shopping Voucher for reviews both positive and negative. The winner is randomly drawn each month from a reviewer that had their kitchen installed and completed in the previous month.

Fantastic Kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

The complete experience from initial contact with the salesperson at Wallspan to design, onsite discussions & planning to installation of my new Wallspan kitchen was fantastic. All people involved in the process were knowledgeable, professional & friendly. The schedule initially submitted from the design stage to installation was strictly adhered to which provided me with certainty for when the new kitchen would become operational. There were some minor issues that I raised which were quickly rectified by the Customer Support Manager. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience which I initially thought would be daunting as kitchen renovations often are. I recommend Wallspan kitchens to anyone looking for a new kitchen.

Why did we wait so long for our dream Kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

From start to finish it was a pleasure working with the Mario, the Wallspan team and their ever helpful Tradesmen.
Everything was explained to us so we had a great understanding on how our kitchen would come together.
Thanks Wallspan we love our NEW Kitchen

Verified Customer

High quality wardrobe and a great deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I recently visited the Mile End showroom to compare a quote I had through another wardrobe installer. The showroom staff (Venetia & Kerrie) were really helpful and actually gave me a much better priced deal on a higher-end product so I went ahead and booked with them on the day.
So happy with the finished result, it was installed within about a week and the installer was awesome to deal with too.
I love the beautiful finishes and the doors are so easy to slide, although being quite large, thanks to a great track system.

Good job ,well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Mario and team thank you for Great Work to upgrade our kitchen and Laundry.Me Henry and My wife Patty
really enjoy new kitchen and Laundry.Specially thank to Will the installer for his quality work.

Kitchen Looks Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

So happy with my kitchen - it looks fabulous. Also, the tradesman were so friendly & polite. Very very very happy with the end result :)

Contract Number - GX03520-01

Verified Customer

Good cant live with out it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

We found wallspan great to deal with there experience and knowledge were fantastic in helping us to design our kitchen we were given great idea that suited our needs thank you.

Highest Quality Service and Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

When I chose to go with Wallspan I had done my research visiting a few of their competitors. Jen from Wallspan, Keswick was a standout salesperson. She genuinely wanted to provide me with a solution for my newly acquired 1890s house that had no storage! She listened, understood the requirements for an old house, for myself and my needs, thought about it and answered the problem concisely and with a sincere passion for the product she was offering me.
The product had a weightiness. I could feel the luxury in the doors and drawers. And the wardrobes in the showroom were well put together. A neat tidy job, similar to the job I’d be expecting to get in exchange for my hard earned cash.
I wasn’t entirely sure about the design so I asked Jen if she would mind visiting the house in person. It was no trouble for her. She was also able to measure and make suggestions for another room too. We made adjustments to the design 3 or 4 times, and I knew that it was right. I was not rushed or pushed into anything. Jen wanted what was best. That’s rare.
The instalment experience was no different. The carpenter arrived at 7.30am and worked systematically and with respect to myself and my property until around 2pm. It is a beautiful job, fitted perfectly. Monaco mirror sliding wardrobes covering a full wall. A stunning addition to my house, that fits its character and allows me to neatly store away an incredible volume of art materials, fabrics, clothes, suitcases – well everything. It’s all in there.
I wholeheartedly recommend Wallspan. They did an outstanding job. I’m still taken aback when I walk into that room. It’s beautiful. Well done Wallspan!

Wallspam Kitchen Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

We are extremely pleased with our Wallspam Kitchen it is everything we were promised and turned out even better than we expected. The trades turned up on time and were friendly and worked hard and cleaned up after themselves
Contract number GX03955-01

My dream comes true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

GX03917-01
Finally I got my dream beautiful kitchen, big thanks for the team in Gepps cross they are really helpful and friendly
Ahmad

Verified Customer

Our Second Fantastic Kitchen From Wallspan.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Having had our first kitchen designed, built and installed by Wallspan my wife and I were only to keen to see what Wallspan could do a second time round. Once again the friendly staff at Gepps Cross were only to happy to assist with our kitchen requirements. Through the design, build and installation steps we were continuously informed of how our kitchen was progressing. The Wallspan designer was more than happy to accommodate any little changes that we required during the design stage of our kitchen. The Wallspan team worked very hard to deliver the very best price without compromising on quality.
Our Customer Support Manager did an amazing job of keeping us informed throughout the build and installation stages of our kitchen which removed any concerns that we may have had. The kitchen was installed in a timely manner and to the highest of standards. We are extremely happy with our new kitchen.
Thank you to the whole team at Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes.

Verified Customer

Excellent from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

I originally went into store and priced a wardrobe last year. I was quoted a reasonable price but it was not the right time for me. Because of the service I went back when I was ready to purchase and I was met again with exceptional service. I was given advice which suited what I wanted and I was given a price which matched the year before. My wardrobe was ripped out expertly with essentially no damage (only what was expected) and was installed in a quick efficient manner. The installer was excellent and even let me have a mini ‘room reveal’ because I was so excited. Overall, the entire team at Wallspan have done nothing but bend over backwards and maintain a level of professionalism which is highly appreciated. I recommend going into store and speaking with the consultants.

Could not be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

I am so happy with the whole experience. From the design to the finished product. Thank you Wallspan. An excellent customer experience. You were all very customer focused and every person i had to deal with was professional and helpful. The trades were flexible with my needs to gain the result i required. I will recommend Wallspan for any of my friends or family looking for new or renovating kitchens. Thank you again.

Excellent wardrobes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Yes it was a bit pricey, but so well worth it...
From initial contact at reception at the shop, details of wardrobes, tradesman who came in to remove and install, absolutely professional and top notch!
Could not ask for much more, delivered exactly what was promised.
GX 00806

Verified Customer

Even more beautiful then we imagined!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

The process in planning, booking and having our kitchen installed was easy. We had an in house designer and quote, and were given a printed image to keep to refer to. The trades schedule and installation process was comprehensive and detailed and mostly stuck to the dates and times quoted. All jobs were done efficiently and the tradesmen were easy to contact and negotiate with.
The cupboards and sturdy and feel like good quality, the colours and accessories are exactly what we wanted - we get so many compliments on our bench top! The appliances work well, look great and are easy to use. Our kitchen looks beautiful and is a dream to work in, it's even more beautiful then we imagined!

Kitchens Can Change Lives

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Like anyone renovating, we shopped around for quality, style and a great finished product for our kitchen re-modelling. Interestingly, no-one could "top" Wallspan. From the support in the showroom, to the thoughtful, creative and careful work of the designer, we were in great hands. Nothing was too much trouble. Every query was followed up, promptly and thoughtfully. The schedule for installing the different stages was not only provided well in advance, deadlines were met and the tradespeople were skilled, efficient, prompt and helpful. We love to cook, and now, in our new kitchen, we can work side by side and entertain in a beautiful space. The beautiful deep drawers are bliss after struggling with crawling in and out of cupboards. Finishes are great and our soft grey cupboards are stylish, dateless and easy to live with. Our family and friends cannot believe the difference and the finished kitchen has obviously added value to the house. I would recommend Wallspan for style, quality and value to anyone who wants to improve their home and lifestyle.
MD03528-01

Verified Customer

Service and quality was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

From the initial contact to the final message advising job had been completed everything happened on time and to an excellent quality. My intaller was quick, clean and job was excellent standard. Would definitely recommend Wallspan. Thanks Janette and Toby.

Second Time Round Even Better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I used Wallspan for two bedroom robes last year. The robes were amazing. I contacted them again for new robes this year and once again the result is fabulous. From the sales team, to the installer - everything was efficient and easy. I would highly recommend them.

Kitchen renovation project,

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Bad experience ,the fitting of kitchen was good but dealing with tradies was a challenge, I will not recommend any of them.

Wallspan Kitchens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I was very impressed with the professionalism and customer service from Wallspan. From the initial visit to the showroom to the final product, everything went very smoothly and efficiently. The tradesmen were excellent and punctual and they cleaned up after each job. My new kitchen is a dream and looks absolutely fantastic. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Wallspan to anyone thinking about upgrading a kitchen.
GX03812-01

Verified Customer

An amazing experience from start to end

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

When approaching Wallspan Mile End for our wardrobes and kitchen the guys there were very helpful and took their time to assist us to ensure we were happy with our design. We have since had our wardrobes installed and the installer was fantastic, he worked with us to determine which way we wanted the layout. He took his time with the install, had attention detail and my favourite part he laid drop sheets throughout his working areas and even vacuumed up after himself! Now that we have had a great experience with our wardrobes we are so very excited for our kitchen to go in. The guys from sales assistants and management have all been so helpful and flexible. They were genuine and provided us with the time we needed to make our decisions and spent hours with us going over the designs. I would highly recommend Wallspan to anyone who is looking for top quality products and an excellent service.

1 of 30 pages