Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes offer a monthly draw for the chance to win a $500 Westfield Shopping Voucher for reviews both positive and negative. The winner is randomly drawn each month from a reviewer that had their kitchen installed and completed in the previous month.

Verified Customer

Our Second Fantastic Kitchen From Wallspan.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Having had our first kitchen designed, built and installed by Wallspan my wife and I were only to keen to see what Wallspan could do a second time round. Once again the friendly staff at Gepps Cross were only to happy to assist with our kitchen requirements. Through the design, build and installation steps we were continuously informed of how our kitchen was progressing. The Wallspan designer was more than happy to accommodate any little changes that we required during the design stage of our kitchen. The Wallspan team worked very hard to deliver the very best price without compromising on quality.
Our Customer Support Manager did an amazing job of keeping us informed throughout the build and installation stages of our kitchen which removed any concerns that we may have had. The kitchen was installed in a timely manner and to the highest of standards. We are extremely happy with our new kitchen.
Thank you to the whole team at Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes.

Verified Customer

Excellent from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

I originally went into store and priced a wardrobe last year. I was quoted a reasonable price but it was not the right time for me. Because of the service I went back when I was ready to purchase and I was met again with exceptional service. I was given advice which suited what I wanted and I was given a price which matched the year before. My wardrobe was ripped out expertly with essentially no damage (only what was expected) and was installed in a quick efficient manner. The installer was excellent and even let me have a mini ‘room reveal’ because I was so excited. Overall, the entire team at Wallspan have done nothing but bend over backwards and maintain a level of professionalism which is highly appreciated. I recommend going into store and speaking with the consultants.

Could not be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

I am so happy with the whole experience. From the design to the finished product. Thank you Wallspan. An excellent customer experience. You were all very customer focused and every person i had to deal with was professional and helpful. The trades were flexible with my needs to gain the result i required. I will recommend Wallspan for any of my friends or family looking for new or renovating kitchens. Thank you again.

Excellent wardrobes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Yes it was a bit pricey, but so well worth it...
From initial contact at reception at the shop, details of wardrobes, tradesman who came in to remove and install, absolutely professional and top notch!
Could not ask for much more, delivered exactly what was promised.
GX 00806

Verified Customer

Even more beautiful then we imagined!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

The process in planning, booking and having our kitchen installed was easy. We had an in house designer and quote, and were given a printed image to keep to refer to. The trades schedule and installation process was comprehensive and detailed and mostly stuck to the dates and times quoted. All jobs were done efficiently and the tradesmen were easy to contact and negotiate with.
The cupboards and sturdy and feel like good quality, the colours and accessories are exactly what we wanted - we get so many compliments on our bench top! The appliances work well, look great and are easy to use. Our kitchen looks beautiful and is a dream to work in, it's even more beautiful then we imagined!

Kitchens Can Change Lives

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Like anyone renovating, we shopped around for quality, style and a great finished product for our kitchen re-modelling. Interestingly, no-one could "top" Wallspan. From the support in the showroom, to the thoughtful, creative and careful work of the designer, we were in great hands. Nothing was too much trouble. Every query was followed up, promptly and thoughtfully. The schedule for installing the different stages was not only provided well in advance, deadlines were met and the tradespeople were skilled, efficient, prompt and helpful. We love to cook, and now, in our new kitchen, we can work side by side and entertain in a beautiful space. The beautiful deep drawers are bliss after struggling with crawling in and out of cupboards. Finishes are great and our soft grey cupboards are stylish, dateless and easy to live with. Our family and friends cannot believe the difference and the finished kitchen has obviously added value to the house. I would recommend Wallspan for style, quality and value to anyone who wants to improve their home and lifestyle.
MD03528-01

Verified Customer

Service and quality was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

From the initial contact to the final message advising job had been completed everything happened on time and to an excellent quality. My intaller was quick, clean and job was excellent standard. Would definitely recommend Wallspan. Thanks Janette and Toby.

Second Time Round Even Better

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I used Wallspan for two bedroom robes last year. The robes were amazing. I contacted them again for new robes this year and once again the result is fabulous. From the sales team, to the installer - everything was efficient and easy. I would highly recommend them.

Kitchen renovation project,

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Bad experience ,the fitting of kitchen was good but dealing with tradies was a challenge, I will not recommend any of them.

Wallspan Kitchens

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I was very impressed with the professionalism and customer service from Wallspan. From the initial visit to the showroom to the final product, everything went very smoothly and efficiently. The tradesmen were excellent and punctual and they cleaned up after each job. My new kitchen is a dream and looks absolutely fantastic. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Wallspan to anyone thinking about upgrading a kitchen.
GX03812-01

Verified Customer

An amazing experience from start to end

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

When approaching Wallspan Mile End for our wardrobes and kitchen the guys there were very helpful and took their time to assist us to ensure we were happy with our design. We have since had our wardrobes installed and the installer was fantastic, he worked with us to determine which way we wanted the layout. He took his time with the install, had attention detail and my favourite part he laid drop sheets throughout his working areas and even vacuumed up after himself! Now that we have had a great experience with our wardrobes we are so very excited for our kitchen to go in. The guys from sales assistants and management have all been so helpful and flexible. They were genuine and provided us with the time we needed to make our decisions and spent hours with us going over the designs. I would highly recommend Wallspan to anyone who is looking for top quality products and an excellent service.

Class and Style

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Wallspan has provided and installed two amazing looking wardrobes that are easy to use and extremely functional. From the initial meeting at the Keswick office, to having the experienced clever carpenter install the wardrobes. I was totally reassured that I was purchasing a quality product and am thrilled with the outcome. Thank you Wallspan.

South Australia

Fantastic Work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

Great work by all the very friendly team. The kitchen looks fantastic. Very pleased and would highly recommend to any one.

Walk in Robe heaven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

My wallspan experience was not what i expected, I was sure it would take weeks to work out plans and measureand quote, Infact it was the complete opposite. You walk into the showroom with temporary measurements, design your wardrobe in around 30mins, they were very informative and great with suggestions and then gave a quote on the spot. They organize a convenient time to measure. The carpenter that arrived worked swiftly, no faulting his end product or his professionalism. I still giggly like a school girl every time I wall in my new walk in robe. I absolutely adore it. Thanks wallspan.

• 4 helpful votes

I’m so happy :) naw00249

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I had my walk in robe fitted out and it is truly fantastic! From the design and selection phase with Kerri the consultant to the installer, every aspect was dealt with in a professional and also very friendly manner.

The quality of the fitout is perfect and the design has increased my storage space to my expectations.

Can’t recommend Wallspan any higher.

Love my new kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Glad I chose Wallspan to renovate my kitchen.....we also had Wallspan install inbuilt wardrobes to the bedroom. Great service from start to finish and the end result was more than I expected. I am so happy with the result that I now want them to design the laundry. Professional work, outstanding result.

GX03830-01 - A great job - which met our expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

The scheduling went according to plans, the tradespeople were all professional and friendly.
The tiling looks fabulous - well done

Verified Customer

Abosultely loving my new kitchen and laundry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I originally only wanted my kitchen renovated, but because of Wallspans professionalism and ease to deal with, I had them design my laundry also.
I spent much time in the showroom, looking at different designs, colours, tiles, benchtops and appliances and at times it was very daunting, and I changed my mind on several occasions but Dee was very accommodating and helpful.
When it came to installation, the trades people were on time, professional and completed some extra work I needed done.
Many thanks to Dee - designer, Noel - Installer, Leigh - plumber, Trevor - electrician and Justin - tiler.
You all made this look effortless.

So happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Great product. Great service. Great experience. No complaints.
We are so glad we chose wallspan for our wardrobe and can’t wait to do our kitchen through them too.

Verified Customer

Well built and to expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Project went ahead in time and as planned, met all expectations, excellent install contractors. Service from start to end was fantastic

1 of 29 pages