No problems at all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Tuesday 10/1/17 came back from Melbourne and stopped to get some takeaway car would not start. Rand roadside assist and within an hour had a mobile roadside assist to jump start me. Good service (i live in Cranbourne vic) The next day travelled to Melbourne to trade in my car and on the way home car just stopped all power cut out. Rang road side assist and again within an hour i had a tow truck and was on my way to Cranbourne. I had to pay for excess kms for tow $88.00 not too bad. Nothing but praise for this company fast efficient service helped me twice in two days. I have transferred the balance of roadside assistance to my new car. Great service.

You Get What You Signed Up For!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2015

Call them and they'll give you realistic expectations! When they arrive, they're friendly and they deliver! I had to call them for a flat battery and also my engine hose came out all within 4 days. Thanks to Stefan and Scott for your assistance and the admin for just keeping it real. I appreciate your professionalism. Customers: read your PDS/Contract. Educated customers are happy customers.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2015

I purchase 5 year warranties from WME last April, and I had an issue like after 1 month and when I called them they have responded very fast. Kudos to them!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

So everyone is writing about the company's scams and lies and rip offs, has or is anything being done to stop them? I was forced into this as well and because I couldn't cancel because of not being able to contact anyone, I cancelled my direct debits. They contact me now after 2 years saying I have to finish my payments with them. What do I do? Can anyone reading this please advise? Thanks

Max asked on Dec 16, 2016

Answer this

They did the same thing to me!!! Or rather a debt-collecting company they give the debts to did. I wrote them a letter dictated by my solicitor saying that to show me in writing what debts I owed if any. I said I would fight the charge with force. I heard no reply!!!!!!! Good luck! This company should be closed down and some people prosecuted........

Well there you go . . . . .It was a scam. For the last 18 months I believed I was covered by this mob - WME - in case i broke down. Damn lucky that my car did not break down. I was only investigating this now as a premium for a roadside assistance policy was detailed on my car insurance renewal notice - and I thought "Why am I paying for something that I already have?" . . . .but now I discover that those fortnightly repayments were for NOTHING!! Who do we call? . . . .not Ghostbusters . . . . .