Verified Customer

Good group and a fun night

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

A well organised event. Host, Benny was awesome (and hot) and most of all it was good to meet guys different to your usual circles. Small group of 12 too so it was perfect.

Great way to meet people

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

A great night out. Venue changed so good wasn't the same as promised. It was great meeting people who were all there for the same reason :-)

good experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

It is a really friendly environment, and the dates go by really quick, would recommend checking out even just for the experience.

We click event cbd

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Well organised . Awesome venue . Great host and great food. Definitely good value for money . I have been before and wmuality is consistent

Comments
We Click Dating Official

Hello Review.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

I have enjoyed all the events i’ve attended. My biggest issue is that there are not very many events for the 40+ age group, i imagine there’s much demand but we’re poorly catered for.

Comments
We Click Dating Official

Excellent event and very friendly host

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

I have participated in several of the speed dating events and all were a really good experience for me.
There are many different topics with different age groups that helped me choose the right event.
The place is very convenient, in the CBD close to the Flinders street station and at the same time is placed in a very quiet and discrete road. Also, the food was really delicious.
The host was very friendly with the guests and gave us very good tips for a successful dating.

Comments
We Click Dating Official

Good start for singles.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

I’m recently single and my friends convinced me to try this company. Had a fun night with the rest of the singles. I was happy to meet new people. I’m glad I went. They deserve all the credit they get

Comments
We Click Dating Official

That was fun. Seamless and well run

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

I matched with 3 guys and ended up going on a date with 2 of them. I connected with one and we have been seeing each each other the last 6 weeks. I’ve got faith in this concept and encourage others to try it as well

Comments
We Click Dating Official

Verified Customer

I recommend trying if you are time poor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

I went to last Thursdays over 40 event and absolutely loved it. Venue is real ambient and private. The host broke the ice immediately from the beginning so there were surprisingly no awkward moments lol. Really enjoyed myself and would do it again. I think 12 dates was a perfect amount to go on because my end of it I felt I had met enough people.

Comments
We Click Dating Official

Verified Customer

Fantastic crew. Easy mixed with fun.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I've been to a couple of events by these guys. They are well run but still light hearted enough to be fun. The host was friendly and more than happy to answer any questions. This is a great way to meet people you wouldn't normally meet in everyday circumstances. There's usually between 10 or 12 people you date on the night.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
We Click Dating Official

melbourne

Private message

great idea. good fun and something new

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Went to their Thursday night event and we were part of a 25 to 35 group. The guys were cool and everyone were just regular people. I honestly was not expecting that so it was just like having regular dates. I had 12 and they were 6 minutes each. They sent our results the next day and the email was well written.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
We Click Dating Official

good night

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I had an enjoyable evening in a nice, well suited and well appointed, not too big bar. The host, Ben, put everyone at ease and kept the night moving at a good pace. I enjoyed talking to all the ladies I spoke with and would to it again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
We Click Dating Official

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Unscrupulous Business

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Similar to the review below by Sim (August 31st) I left a review 6 months ago on Google reviews and am disgusted with their recent response so am repeating that review on this site to warn others. I also agree with Sim that the 5 star reviews are very dubious. "[name removed]" photo looks awfully like one of the hosts buddies that I met at their event and "[name removed]" is his co-host. I have not attended many of their events and I have already identified 2 "insider" reviews which really puts their other 5 star reviews in question. Also it is interesting that their multiple 5 star reviews on Google always get posted right after a customer complaint review and then there are no more until another customer complains.

There are many reasons why We Click deserves a very poor review, with each reason itself enough to warrant 1 star or less.

- The men were mostly non residents, students or the host's buddies. The owner's response claims they are mostly Melbourne locals. Here is a direct except from an email they sent me for my complaint about their over representation of overseas men and male students. "Our clientele don't seem to be what you are looking for. As our events are in the CBD we attract a lot of travellers and people new to Melb, students etc. We suggest you try other agencies and wish you all the best. If your refund is not correctly processed please inform us and we will promptly fix any issue. We Click". ((Interesting that the owner's response says that most of his clients are Melbourne Locals, which is definitely not what their above email to me says)).

- We Click never came back to me about my complaints about their rude men. The owner/host claims I was rude to his clients. Well this is their response to my complaint about a rude guy who continuously told me "we were not up to his standard", mocked us about the way we looked and said we were wasting his time. "I sincerely apologise for the behaviour of the guy at our event and it makes sense that it can put a damper on the mood of the night. I will look into the matter." (Of course they never got back to me about this. Most of the men as I previously mentioned, are the host's buddies so of course no action was taken).

- Be warned that We Click has no respect for full paying customers' privacy, they repeatedly reposted photos of me without my consent on their websites, despite me telling them not to take photos of me that night of the event, and subsequently sending them numerous emails to take my photos over many months. They only took them down after I informed them I had lodged formal complaints to Consumer Affairs and Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. These regulators have confirmed with me that We Click have NO RIGHT to place my photos on their websites without my explicit consent and particularly since I have told them so many times I did not want my photos on their websites.

- Their events have uneven numbers with a lot more girls than men (despite the owner denying this, this is definitely not my experience or the other people on here who gave him poor reviews)

- The host tried to pressure me to tick yes to more men when I didn't want to

I have kept emails trails proving my above comments and would be happy to show anyone who wants proof as no doubt We Click will be in denial claiming they are made up or something similar - they are so full of crap and vilify anyone who dares to give them a poor review. I also have emails from the regulatory bodies to prove We Click's repeated invasion of my privacy. The only reason no action has been taken yet is because my photos were eventually taken down. But if they repost my photos again I will ask the regulatory bodies to take formal action.

We Click is a very unscrupulous business owned by a petty and vindictive person. If you complain about his business he will continuously bully and taunt you, in my case he has targeted my privacy. It's been over 6 months since I attended their event and wrote the initial 1 star review on google reviews, yet I am still being drawn back in - they have been an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE to deal with.

There are other much better and less painful dating companies around, and NO I don't work for them.

Comments
We Click Dating Official

Hi Melb Gal, We are Melbourne's most popular singles events so our guests are as varied as Melbourne is culturally rich. But assuming the guests were looking for a VISA is bizarre considering t... read more »

The owner/host [Name Removed] is a petty vindictive person so I have kept my email trails with them and responses from regulatory bodies that I lodged complaints to that can prove my above comments... read more »

We Click Dating Official

It's a shame (Melb Gal) that you didn't enjoy your experience. For the record the picture you are reffering to was a group shot of all the guests. We also pixelated your face and body and thought t... read more »

Private message

Tried something different to online dating.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

All in all It was OK. location was easy to find in the city. Nearly everyone was easy to get along with.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
We Click Dating Official

Interesting idea and something I didn't know existed in Melb

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

Went to last Thursdays event and had a laugh. The host was real funny and everyone seemed pretty chill. I went on 12 six minute dates which went by like a flash. I kept getting surprised by the bell. Recommend it if you're single or even of you wanna make some friends. Paid $32 which is way cheaper than what I spend on beer on a night out.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
We Click Dating Official

• 2 comments

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

I’ve left a review on their Google page and the owner responded quite aggressively so I’ve decided to leave a review here too. Now since I've written this review here, they went back and changed their Google review. I don’t think any of their positive reviews are real. I’ve experienced We Click’s events and they are a complete disaster! Low number of dates from what they promised in their website, more females than males, horrible customer service and they did not even have enough chairs for THE MEN to sit down and speed date! Some females were sitting whilst the men had to stand! I felt bad for them and wasn’t sure if i should stand up with them or not… What a joke.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
We Click Dating Official

Hi Sim, I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the event. I had a look at the event you attended and it was 12 females and 10 males attending. We had 2 males who cancelled last minute. In these cases ... read more »

Such a liar! There were 9 women and 6 males at my event. I warn everyone that this organisation are so disgusting and they lie about anything they can. On Google they responded so aggressively to m... read more »

We Click Dating Official

Hi Sim, I was at first suspicious of your review but the over-the-top language and personal crusade against us you've replied with has verified you're a competitor or even worse a troll. We take gr... read more »

melbourne

Speed Dating lol.. glad I tried it though

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Wasn't sure what to expect since the reviews on here are a mixed bag of lollies. But I guess the crankiest people are always the most vocal.

Thought it was a good night. They emailed us a map to make sure we could find it which totally helped me since I have no idea how to find places.

Went on 10 dates, had some laughs, had some interesting convos and also had some awkward moments lol.. thank god for the bell on those ones.

I'd probably try it again but would go with my friend's next time.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
We Click Dating Official

Don't bother.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Poorly ran, unprofessional, started late, host was rude and disorganized. They had only 7 dates even though the advertised minimum of 10-12. Their terms also say they guarantee minimum of 10. Where is my refund? Fausely advertise that every event sells out but when you get there you realize it's balderdash and they say that just to trick you into buying a ticket. Some men there seemed to be friends of the host. Not a good sign at all. Will never waste my money here again. 2 star.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
We Click Dating Official

I am suspicious of your review as your name does not appear in any of our guest records and I'm convinced you are trolling. We have never held an event with less than 20 guests. We post pictures of... read more »

Disgusting host, shocking business

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Absolutely shocking business. Where do I begin? The host said something so disgusting to a female. She mentioned to him that it was a little too dark in the room and the host replied "it's ok, it makes you look better" are you for real? The poor woman was mortified at this response. Not only that, we received a text saying that it was a fully sold out event of 12/12 and I counted only 7 females. Why lie? We are literally on the way there and will find out so why make that up? I've been to other speed dating businesses and 1 of them constantly has 12 couples whilst another one always has more than 15 and sometimes 18! Weeclick complete ripped us off, had only 7 females and then tells us that they were fully sold out? Seriously? The night was poorly ran, it also started late, the venue was awful and the host was completely unprofessional and put a female down right to her face. Cannot believe I witnessed that.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
We Click Dating Official

We have never run an event with less than 20 guests. We keep number strict to maintain the caliber of the guests. I understand this review is in retaliation to you being banned. But EJO your behavi... read more »

• 10 helpful votes

Verified Customer

a singles event that isn't a sausage fest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I normally never even read these things things cause I thought they were fake so I wanted to post my experience that might help others choose.

Gotta admit my ego was stopping me from joining sooner. But once there it was nothing like I expected. The venues are easy to get to in the middle of the CBD. Each date was set up in a way that didn't feel like an interview. More cosy.. almost like it was a real date. Hosts were funny and friendly and approached everyone to make sure they felt comfy.

Only downside was we started about 10 mins late waiting for a latecomer. But I guess that's not We Clicks fault. All in all I had way more fun than I expected and would be trying it again (if things don't work out with my matches hehe)

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
We Click Dating Official

1 of 2 pages