Model: Standard (Q1000AU) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

This grill is very valuable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

This grill is very valuable and cooking is great. The speed is also very fast, very good saves time. Weber Baby Q's perfect size and shape attracted me because it was small enough to carry to the camp, enough to meet the needs of the entire family, with all the features and benefits of a larger model without compromising quality.

Purchased at: Amazon

Model: Standard (Q1000AU) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Compact and cooks beautifully

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

This grill, aside from being adorbs, is a great value and cooks marvelously. Very compact (I don't have a lot of room), it fits beautifully on its cart and I was happy to get a Weber for such a good price. The grill grates alone are wonderful. Cast iron with enamel coating, they are hefty and don't have wide spaces (something I found lacking in other grills - even the large ones).

Model: Standard (Q1000AU) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Great little BBQ for camping or for a single person.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

This is a great time saver! We always hated how long it took to get the coals ready when we are camping. When we get back from hiking or boating we don't typically want to wait an hour to get everything ready and cooked. With this BBQ we were able to start it up, get the food cooked and get on to partying! It got fairly dirty so I would suggest spraying some non-stick spray on the grill before using but for a few times a year it was perfect! The little grease catching pan on the bottom actually worked too!

Model: Premium (Q1200AU) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

The Ultimate BBQ anywhere!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Weber Baby Q is small enough to carry to the camp and is sufficient to meet the needs of the entire family, with all the features and benefits of a larger model without compromising Quality.Low gas consumption, fast cooking Speed.It's very portable and very suitable for camping!Cook breakfast, burgers, barbecues and Pizzas. clean, easy to use and very efficient.Camping is inseparable from it.

Purchased at: Ray's Outdoors

Bunbury

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Model: Q120 Date Purchased: Feb 2012

Service made easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I use my Weber regularly and it never fails to produce magnificent roasts. Recently I had the igniter break down. I wrote to Weber asking where I could buy a replacement. They told me it was covered under the lifetime warranty. They sent me out a replacement and it arrived so fast it was unbelievable.
Excellent service is alive and well and it resides at Weber Barbeques.

Adelaide, SA

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: Standard (Q1000AU) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Great compact bbq for camping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Have used this bbq a few times now and it does the job well. Heating up the bbq for at least 15 minutes prior to use is a must. Also good idea to purchase the half flat plate as the breakfast plate was too small.

The only downside to this awesome bbq is all the additional extras cost a small fortune. The small casserole dish was $99. Which is really a complete joke.

Other than that Weber do make a great bbq.

Purchased at: BCF

Pinkerton Plains

Model: Standard (Q1000AU) Date Purchased: Dec 2018

Perfect for roasting small turkey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

If you want a small grill we have two of these one for camper one for cabin you cannot beat this Weber for both quality and cleaning. NO MORE CHEAP GRILL FOR ME EVER! It never fails!The rounded lid provides a perfect size unit with great distribution of heat and it's easy to clean.

Palm Beach

• 1 helpful vote

Model: Standard (Q1000AU) Date Purchased: Dec 2016

Best BBQ Ever!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I live alone so I bought the Baby Q & it is seriously amazing!! I use it nearly every night in Summer & cooks things perfectly. It heats up nice & quickly, it gives things that nice BBQ char (if desired). It is also big enough to cook a few different things up on it is you have a few people over for dinner. I only have the grill plates but these are fine for what I use it for. I constantly keep its cover on it so it stays nice & clean & out of the rain. Its also the perfect size to take to the park with your friends - I have done so a few times!

Purchased at: Barbeques Galore

Model: Standard (Q1000AU) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

love this grill, have loved Weber products for years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

Love this thing. It is nice and compact and it fits perfectly into my RV. We also have the same size, but electric. The electric is great as well, but there are times that electric is not convenient. The under grill tray is nice for removing grease and cleaning out. If you buy this though, you should also buy the cover. The cover is great as you can leave it out on the picnic table over night and during rain.

Model: Standard (Q1000AU) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Best grill ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Best grill ever! Cooks evenly, heats up quickly, and is super portable. Love it! We use it on our patio for everyday grilling and it's perfect for picnics and camping.The grill surface will accommodate either a large steak, two nice-sized pork chops or a couple chicken breasts. Easy to keep clean. Highly recommend.

Garradunga

Model: Standard (Q1000AU) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Perfect size and shape for our balcony

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Perfect size and shape for our balcony, and it works well. I could only wish that the 1 lb. propane canister could produce more heat, or that the burners could be closer to the grill. I suspect also that the grill would be hotter if it were porcelain enamel open grillwork, rather than the more massive - yet excellent quality - cast iron. Cheaper grills with open stainless grates may get hotter, but can't possibly compete with the Weber for quality and durability.

Melbourne

Model: Standard (Q1000AU) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Weber Baby Q

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Compact BBQ with very easy operation, so light and small can be easily stored any where and can fit in car for camping and bbq's on picnics. Amazing how such a small bbq can bring very good smoky results. Would recommend this if you have less storage space and love the best of the bbq's.

ALTONA GATE

Model: Q100 Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Weber Baby Q

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I personally like to roast steak, roast pork is also very good, roasted flavor is very delicious, easy to operate. The baked things are also very good-looking, the color and taste. It is especially convenient to clean and there is no dead space. Very satisfied with the design of this product is like

Purchased at: Amazon

Model: Standard (Q1000AU) Date Purchased: May 2016

I love this grill

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

I love this grill, it's perfect if you are cooking for up to four people. Weber is great quality and this grill is no exception. This grill will use either type of the disposable gas canisters (a nice thing if you want to take it to the beach), but I bought an optional hose to hook it up to a standard refillable tank too. You can also buy a folding cart, but I already had a suitable cart. The best part is the super high quality Porcelain enamelled cast iron cooking grates, and it's in two pieces so it fits in your sink, awesome!

Adelaide

• 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Model: Premium (Q1200AU) Date Purchased: May 2018

Amazing for road trips

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

I have to make treks up to my family farm which is a good few hours away, and every time I go up there I bring the Baby Q. It is the perfect size for storing in the car, and is the most convenient appliance I own. It cooks beautifully, (I mainly cook sausages and thin steaks on it) and although it obviously doesn't fit as much as a regular BBQ, for myself and a couple of other people it fits just the right amount. I honestly don't know how I've gone my whole life without buying one of these earlier, they are just the best portable cooking appliances I cant think of on the market right now. The barbecue is also really easy to clean, just a quick wipe with some lemon juice, and since it's so small you can easily store it out of the elements for a durable appliance as well.

Model: Premium (Q1200AU) Date Purchased: May 2018

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

We bought this for road trips down south this worked like crazy it sizzled nicely made crisp burgers and we even roasted marshmallows and it was so yummy it is very small and portable i love this i would buy again if this one failed on me would recommend this product.

Best BBQ

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

How have I not had one of these sooner. It has changed our world. The flavour and tenderness of meat is exceptional. I don't know why it has taken us so long to purchase one of these amazing bbq's. I do so many different things in it whilst camping and at home. Cook wellingtons, roasts, bbq's, bread. It is just the best and every family should have one. I now eat a lot of steak! YUM

Purchased at: Ray's Outdoors

• 1 comment
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: Premium (Q1200AU) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Very compact , but holds a lot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

This is one of the best BBQ we have owned, its simple to clean and cook anything from sausages to roasts, we have even cooked pizza on it, with lots of acc available. We live in a small unit and the weber lives on the deck on the stand with a cover over it. We purchased it from BBQs and more, browns plains and the service and product knowledge was fantastic.

Model: Premium (Q1200AU) Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Excellent BBQ for two

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

My husband and I were gifted this as a wedding present and it was one of our favourite presents. It is small and compact and well suited for just the two of us, it has been a little bit difficult to cook when we've had a few friends around we have had to do things in batches, even so it is still really good. Everything cooks evenly and it is easy to clean and maintain. We were also given the stand that you can buy for these which I would recommend if you're using it as your main BBQ.

Purchased at: Barbeques Galore

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

Model: Standard (Q1000AU) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Perfect for the caravan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

We've owned the Baby Q for three months now and it works a treat with the caravan. It fits neatly on the slide out tunnel drawer (well, Kedron designed the drawer to work with the Baby Q!). Gas consumption is small and it cooks quickly and well. The biggest problem was getting a reasonably priced gas hose with a bayonet fitting - ended up going to Rays Outdoors. For the drip tray, we just put Alfoil in the tray or use supermarket bbq trays, and for the cleaning tool, I bought a look-alike one from Bunnings. If you've got a caravan and don't want all the meaty smells from cooking lingering inside the van, then the Baby Q is the solution.

1 of 19 pages

Q100

Is there a portable cart that will fit the Weber Q100? I bought a cart which fits the Q1000. 1200 & 2200 but the Q100 won't lock in properly.

June Forbes asked on Oct 12, 2018

Q100

Hey guys I’ve inhereted a Weber baby Q. I’ve attempted to attach the gas bottle but using the bayonet fixture. It’s not sealing correctly and gas escapes. I checked the end of the Weber Q brass assembly and the small black rubber grommet seal is not a full circle it’s broken I guess. Can I replace it? I’m in Brisbane

Owen asked on Oct 10, 2018

Answer this

Hi Owen, thanks for your question.
The little 'o-ring' is an essential part of the gas line, so it's definitely necessary to get replaced. It doesn't come as a separate part though- it comes as a part of the hose/regulator/valve assembly spare part, which can be purchased from our head office. To order this part, please call 1300 301 290 or email us at social@weberbbq.com.au along with your barbecues' serial number and your contact details. Thanks!

Q100

Hi There, I have a Baby Q that is about 6 years old now - so no longer in warranty. I think there's a gas leak as when I turn on the gas and try and light the BBQ it doesn't work. Can I purchase a new hose? I've tried changing the gas bottles around and still it doesn't work. Thanks, Katie

Katie M asked on Oct 06, 2018

Answer this

I am very sure you can buy a new one, however, I would first contact Weber via their web site about it. Their customer service was better than any I have had in the last ten years.

See all 267 questions about Weber Baby Q

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Depth 520mm 540mm
Portable Yes Yes Yes Yes
Weight 10.8 11.25
Thermometer No Yes
Replaced By Standard (Q1000AU) Premium (Q1200AU)

** Replaced by another product
The main difference between these models is lid material, size