Filter By:
  • 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Insurance claim made

The best medical insurance I have dealt with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I have been with Westfund for one year. During this year I have had an accident which required extensive therapy. I have spoken to locally based, Australian people whenever I needed to contact them, no offshore call centres. I can make claims via email, post, online or with the app. Could not be easier. This morning I received a call, out of the blue. A member of Westfund wanted to ensure I submit a claim that did not go through at the physiotherapist (because it was for treatment a month ago) because it will be paid, but could just not be submitted at the physio's office. How is THAT for service? 12 out of 10 in my book.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Kiti, Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. We are proud that you have had such a wonderful experience as that is what we pride ourselves on. Thank you for choosing us. Have a wonderful day!

Eye Test with Ronald Nguyen Mackay

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

All i can say is do yourself a favor and book in with Ronald for a eye test So professional

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Tony, Thank you for your great 5-star review. We will pass on your kind words to Ronald. Have a great day!

Insurance claim made

We think it is the best health fund to be in

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

We have been with this health fund for over 20 years & in that time numerous funds have approach us to change & as soon as we say what coverage & the price they admit that they can't match Westfund

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Kerry, We are proud that you have chosen to be with us for over 20 years and look forward to helping you with all your health insurance needs. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Newcastle n.s.w. Australia

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Insurance claim made

Great cover, Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

We have been with Westfund about 5 years and very happy. We are in top cover, but even so, health providers are constantly amazed at our benefits, apparently much better than other funds in all categories. Keep up the good work..

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Fox, Thank you for the great 5-star review. We are proud that you have chosen us for the past 5 years. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any concerns. Have a great day!

love the phone app. .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Since 2000. From being a long way from an office makes claiming easy. Cant think of anything more to say.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Thanks for being with us for the past 18 years Wally. We appreciate the feedback on our app. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.

The Best Healthfund is Westfund

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

We have been insured with Westfund for over 20 years&have always found the office staff very helpful.The premiums are of ecceptional value especially if you have a look at other funds premiums for the same product.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Rowdy, thank you for choosing us as your health insurer for the past 20 years. We are proud that you find us exceptional value. Thank you for your wonderful review.

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Super affordable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Value extras is an incredibly cheap way to access optical, dental, chiro and physio for under $5 a week. Staff are helpful and very friendly!

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi T, we are proud that you are happy with our Value Extras. Thanks for leaving such a great review.

A truly great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

We recommend Westfund to anyone who will listen and we shall continue to do so. We have always received excellent service from Westfund. Making the yearly subscription is the best thing we do.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Peter, thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. We are delighted that you have experienced excellent customer service with us as it's what we pride ourselves on. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any concerns.

Fantastic, can’t fault them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

After being with NIB for many years and not getting value for money, I discovered Westfund. They have been absolutely brilliant. No nasties hiding in the policy documents, great value for money, and friendly customers service.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Kaz, thank you for your wonderful review. We are proud to be able to cover you and provide stress-free health insurance. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Very helpful problem fixed over the phone and fixed in under five minutes. Would definitely recommend WestFund health insurance to anyone

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Jack, thank you for your 5-star review. We are proud that you would recommend us. Please do not hesitate to reach out again if you have any concerns.

Great benefits and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Westfund provides wonderful service, great benefits and personal service rarely provided these days. Easy hassle free claim process and a willingness to talk and help at any time. I have been a member for over 20 years.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Ruth, Thank you for your 5-star review and feedback. We've been privileged to cover you for the past 20 years and look forward to helping you with all your health insurance needs. Have a great day Ruth.

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Awesome to work with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

After being in another fund for 3 years, i changed to Westfund. I spoke with a consultant who clearly explained what certain things meant as i was so confused with my old insurer. I was then able to change over with no issues.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Aileen, thank you so much for your kind review. We are proud to cover you for all your health insurance needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions and concerns.

Best health cover on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Perfect policy for our needs, it was no trouble to transfer over and the staff are lovely.....not to mention a really generous offer of one month free! And it wasnt a new business offer as we have been with the fund for some time. They know how to take the sting out of health cover. I'm with them forever!

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Barbara, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to hear you are with us forever - we are glad to cover you!

Perfect Priv Health Ins

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Westfund Health Insurance is the perfect way to stay covered by priv health ins. Affordable and realistically priced: covers the whole family. The staff are friendly and helpful and easy to to get in contact with re queries. No long waiting times!!

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hello PPGARC, we're so pleased that you're happy with your Westfund cover. Thank you for the 5-star review.

Once again Westfund has provided us with the best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Customer Service resolved our issues they were very helpful, friendly and easy to talk to. We will always recommend Westfund

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. We are excited to pass this on to our Contact Centre- thank you for the feedback!

The Best Health Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

By far the best health insurance on offer. Good value, claims are fast on line, great rebates and very pleasant to deal with on the phone. 5 Star plus.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Thank you for the great review Mark. We appreciate the kind words. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The app makes it super easy to submit a claim and it only took three days before the fund were in my account.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Lisa, we appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the 5-star review. We are pleased that you have experienced the great customer service we strive to deliver to all our members.

Perfect Health Insurance for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Simple to set up with staff that likes to assist. Also helped to leave previous fund.This fund is for ALL ages.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Rod, Thank you for your feedback and your 5-star review. We are glad you are happy with your membership. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.

Marcoola

I made a great choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

When researching health funds, I was disheartened to see the 1 and 2 star reviews that so many funds received. By contrast, I took note of the high level of customer satisfaction that members were experiencing with WestFund! Although I am a new customer, I can only speak highly of the warm-hearted, efficient and courteous service I have received, and the ease with which I joined. I am confident that I've made a very good choice.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Rhian, thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. We pride ourselves on customer service and are happy you have had such a great experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks Rhian.

Johns River

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent customer service and best value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Great customer service, I am in the process of transferring and they have made the whole process so easy. I have been with another health fund for over 10 years and was recently out of pocket for day surgery $2k. Was so disappointed and when paying the account was told my previous provider was the worst they dealt with, so I began searching and searching hours and hours of research and Westfund came out on top for me. We have our adult children on our policy as well who are not students and our excess is half the amount our other fund charged. They even offered 1 month for free, there extras is the best I could find and there price is on par with everyone else only you get more bang for buck.

September 21st 2018 Update: We switched and couldn't be happier

3 months and we are so glad we switched, excellent customer service and great value for money coverage compared to others.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Tim, Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. We are happy you have found comfort in Westfund and are delighted to look after you and your family. Have a great day Tim.

1 of 7 pages