Filter By:

Insurance claim made

The greatest fund they have looked after myself and family for years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Years and years and they have been just great to deal with. They have always been so helpful and their staff have been very friendly and have a great attitude

Insurance claim made

Westfund is an excellent health fund

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

This health fund is a cut above the others
Excellent!! I have had no problems when making claims. Payments are promptly paid

Newcastle

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes

Fantastic Health Fund

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

We have been with Westfund for 20 years. Have been extremely satisfied with the coverage, claims process and customer service.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Marylou, Thank you for being with us for 20 years. We are delighted that you have chosen us to be your health insurer and we hope to continue to provide great service to you. Have a wonderful day.

Thank you.

Poor optical service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I have been a member for almost 10 years. My plan allows $180 yearly for glasses. I discovered yesterday that because I have multifocal lenses no payment is given for these, only the frames so my payment by Westfund was $109. There is now $70 sitting there which will not be used . Why does the Fund not allow that $70 to go toward the multifocal lenses? It is discriminating against people who require glasses all their waking hours. Even the Optician had not heard of this before.

Gordon

• 5 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Family Extra's cover are a great value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Only 3 months in and we've already claimed more than paid. Now that's really good value. It's so straight forward and simple to understand. I was able to get Dental, Physio and Optical and knew exactly how much I would get back.. unlike other insurances, its always a guess, and its always different.

I was thinking I might leave after 2 months as I was so unsure, but when the claiming started, and seeing how smooth it was, I'm in for life! Thanks so much Westfund for making health funds so affordable!

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Moo, We are so excited to hear that you've had such a great experience with us and your claiming. Thank you for the 5-star review and for choosing us as your health insurer. Have a wonderful day!

Insurance claim made

A pleasure to go the Dentist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

It was / is a pleasure to visit Westfund Dental at Lithgow. One is greeted as a respected guest and the service is not only highly efficient and professional but dare I say gratifying.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Parapete, Thank you for your wonderful review. We are delighted you have had such a great experience with our Dental team. We will pass your feedback on to the team at Lithgow. Have a great day.

AIRLIE BEACH

• 1 helpful vote

Insurance claim made

Westfund is the health fund for you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

I have been pleasantly surprised with my out of pocket expense, when attending both my preferred dentist & optometrist annual check-up.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi J Ryan, we are delighted you are happy with your cover. Thank you for your great review. Have a wonderful day.

Friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

We have been with Westfund for longer than I can remember, the staff have always been friendly and very helpful no matter what I need they have looked after us very well

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review, Wayne. We are proud that you have chosen to be with us for many many years. We hope you have a great day!

Best private health cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

2 years. Always had brilliant service when I have needed help. Very easy to deal with. Not the cheapest but go value for the premiums.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Rels, thank you for your 5-star review. We are delighted that you are happy with our customer service as it is what we pride ourselves on. Have a great day!

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Insurance claim made

The best medical insurance I have dealt with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I have been with Westfund for one year. During this year I have had an accident which required extensive therapy. I have spoken to locally based, Australian people whenever I needed to contact them, no offshore call centres. I can make claims via email, post, online or with the app. Could not be easier. This morning I received a call, out of the blue. A member of Westfund wanted to ensure I submit a claim that did not go through at the physiotherapist (because it was for treatment a month ago) because it will be paid, but could just not be submitted at the physio's office. How is THAT for service? 12 out of 10 in my book.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Kiti, Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. We are proud that you have had such a wonderful experience as that is what we pride ourselves on. Thank you for choosing us. Have a wonderful day!

Eye Test with Ronald Nguyen Mackay

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

All i can say is do yourself a favor and book in with Ronald for a eye test So professional

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Tony, Thank you for your great 5-star review. We will pass on your kind words to Ronald. Have a great day!

Insurance claim made

We think it is the best health fund to be in

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

We have been with this health fund for over 20 years & in that time numerous funds have approach us to change & as soon as we say what coverage & the price they admit that they can't match Westfund

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Kerry, We are proud that you have chosen to be with us for over 20 years and look forward to helping you with all your health insurance needs. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Newcastle n.s.w. Australia

• 2 helpful votes

Insurance claim made

Great cover, Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

We have been with Westfund about 5 years and very happy. We are in top cover, but even so, health providers are constantly amazed at our benefits, apparently much better than other funds in all categories. Keep up the good work..

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Fox, Thank you for the great 5-star review. We are proud that you have chosen us for the past 5 years. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any concerns. Have a great day!

love the phone app. .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Since 2000. From being a long way from an office makes claiming easy. Cant think of anything more to say.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Thanks for being with us for the past 18 years Wally. We appreciate the feedback on our app. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.

The Best Healthfund is Westfund

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

We have been insured with Westfund for over 20 years&have always found the office staff very helpful.The premiums are of ecceptional value especially if you have a look at other funds premiums for the same product.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Rowdy, thank you for choosing us as your health insurer for the past 20 years. We are proud that you find us exceptional value. Thank you for your wonderful review.

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Super affordable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Value extras is an incredibly cheap way to access optical, dental, chiro and physio for under $5 a week. Staff are helpful and very friendly!

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi T, we are proud that you are happy with our Value Extras. Thanks for leaving such a great review.

A truly great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

We recommend Westfund to anyone who will listen and we shall continue to do so. We have always received excellent service from Westfund. Making the yearly subscription is the best thing we do.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Peter, thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. We are delighted that you have experienced excellent customer service with us as it's what we pride ourselves on. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any concerns.

Fantastic, can’t fault them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

After being with NIB for many years and not getting value for money, I discovered Westfund. They have been absolutely brilliant. No nasties hiding in the policy documents, great value for money, and friendly customers service.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Kaz, thank you for your wonderful review. We are proud to be able to cover you and provide stress-free health insurance. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Very helpful problem fixed over the phone and fixed in under five minutes. Would definitely recommend WestFund health insurance to anyone

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Jack, thank you for your 5-star review. We are proud that you would recommend us. Please do not hesitate to reach out again if you have any concerns.

Great benefits and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Westfund provides wonderful service, great benefits and personal service rarely provided these days. Easy hassle free claim process and a willingness to talk and help at any time. I have been a member for over 20 years.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Ruth, Thank you for your 5-star review and feedback. We've been privileged to cover you for the past 20 years and look forward to helping you with all your health insurance needs. Have a great day Ruth.

1 of 8 pages