Filter By:

Fantastic, can’t fault them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

After being with NIB for many years and not getting value for money, I discovered Westfund. They have been absolutely brilliant. No nasties hiding in the policy documents, great value for money, and friendly customers service.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Kaz, thank you for your wonderful review. We are proud to be able to cover you and provide stress-free health insurance. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Very helpful problem fixed over the phone and fixed in under five minutes. Would definitely recommend WestFund health insurance to anyone

Great benefits and excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Westfund provides wonderful service, great benefits and personal service rarely provided these days. Easy hassle free claim process and a willingness to talk and help at any time. I have been a member for over 20 years.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Ruth, Thank you for your 5-star review and feedback. We've been privileged to cover you for the past 20 years and look forward to helping you with all your health insurance needs. Have a great day Ruth.

Awesome to work with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

After being in another fund for 3 years, i changed to Westfund. I spoke with a consultant who clearly explained what certain things meant as i was so confused with my old insurer. I was then able to change over with no issues.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Aileen, thank you so much for your kind review. We are proud to cover you for all your health insurance needs. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions and concerns.

Best health cover on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Perfect policy for our needs, it was no trouble to transfer over and the staff are lovely.....not to mention a really generous offer of one month free! And it wasnt a new business offer as we have been with the fund for some time. They know how to take the sting out of health cover. I'm with them forever!

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Barbara, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to hear you are with us forever - we are glad to cover you!

Perfect Priv Health Ins

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Westfund Health Insurance is the perfect way to stay covered by priv health ins. Affordable and realistically priced: covers the whole family. The staff are friendly and helpful and easy to to get in contact with re queries. No long waiting times!!

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hello PPGARC, we're so pleased that you're happy with your Westfund cover. Thank you for the 5-star review.

Once again Westfund has provided us with the best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Customer Service resolved our issues they were very helpful, friendly and easy to talk to. We will always recommend Westfund

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. We are excited to pass this on to our Contact Centre- thank you for the feedback!

The Best Health Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

By far the best health insurance on offer. Good value, claims are fast on line, great rebates and very pleasant to deal with on the phone. 5 Star plus.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Thank you for the great review Mark. We appreciate the kind words. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The app makes it super easy to submit a claim and it only took three days before the fund were in my account.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Lisa, we appreciate the feedback. Thank you for the 5-star review. We are pleased that you have experienced the great customer service we strive to deliver to all our members.

Perfect Health Insurance for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Simple to set up with staff that likes to assist. Also helped to leave previous fund.This fund is for ALL ages.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Rod, Thank you for your feedback and your 5-star review. We are glad you are happy with your membership. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.

Marcoola

I made a great choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

When researching health funds, I was disheartened to see the 1 and 2 star reviews that so many funds received. By contrast, I took note of the high level of customer satisfaction that members were experiencing with WestFund! Although I am a new customer, I can only speak highly of the warm-hearted, efficient and courteous service I have received, and the ease with which I joined. I am confident that I've made a very good choice.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Rhian, thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. We pride ourselves on customer service and are happy you have had such a great experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks Rhian.

Johns River

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent customer service and best value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Great customer service, I am in the process of transferring and they have made the whole process so easy. I have been with another health fund for over 10 years and was recently out of pocket for day surgery $2k. Was so disappointed and when paying the account was told my previous provider was the worst they dealt with, so I began searching and searching hours and hours of research and Westfund came out on top for me. We have our adult children on our policy as well who are not students and our excess is half the amount our other fund charged. They even offered 1 month for free, there extras is the best I could find and there price is on par with everyone else only you get more bang for buck.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Tim, Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. We are happy you have found comfort in Westfund and are delighted to look after you and your family. Have a great day Tim.

Insurance claim made

THE BEES KNEES OF HEALTH FUNDS FINALLY!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

When I did a search through CHOOSI 12 months ago I never thought I would end up with a company I had never heard of before. Well I did, and I have never looked back since. WESTFUND has given me everything it has promised in its PDF and more. I have had 3 ops one of them was a 3 night stay in hospital not long after I joined, all covered for. And, just now 2 lots of Day Surgery , it was a breeze, it was a breeze. I would and have been recommending WESTFUND to anyone and everyone, since last year. They are are quick to answer all questions, and very prompt on all claims and services needed by you the Client. I cannot speak Highly enough about this HEALTH FUND. Simply the Best, hands down. So ring now, premiums are most comparative to other funds. And, offer incentives to existing clients, for word to mouth referrals. I know I won’t be Changi g or looking anywhere else this year for another Health Care Fund. This is definitely my one stop shop!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Juleen, Thank you for such an amazing and positive review. We are pleased that you have experienced the great customer service we strive to deliver to all our members. Have a great day.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Insurance claim made

Very professional and prompt to respond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Highly recommended. Whilst health insurance is getting ever more expensive, I have always had a good experience when it comes to my interactions with Westfund. Prompt to respond to enquiries and any changes in cover. Also, prompt payment of claims with personalised follow up. At one stage I transferred to Medibank Private to capitalise on a marketing deal and transferred back to Westund within a week due to a terrible experience dealing with Medibank. Westfund continued my cover without a gap so that I did not have to experience the waiting periods again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Mick, Thank you for this fantastic 5-star review. We are delighted you find comfort in Westfund and have returned. We appreciate your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

So easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I have found Westfund so easy to deal with and the claims are paid immediately. The customer support is fast and helpful. I would recommend Westfund to anyone. For dental and extras it is so helpful to my family policy. I love the option of a single parent cover.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Robyn, we appreciate your lovely review. Thank you for being an advocate for us. Don't forget to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns on 1300 937 838.

A very good health fund to be in

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Looking at other health funds westfund is one of the best we have been with westfund for years and are very happily with it. They are cheap and pay fare rates.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Kerry. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions 1300 937 838.

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

New member, everything was set up easily with great rates and even first month discount which was an added bonus to the already great rate. I'm hoping the service continues to be helpful.

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Bel, Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate the kind words and we're delighted you've decided to join Westfund.

Newcastle

• 1 answer
Private message

Only a new member but very impressed at this stage.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

From my very first phone call to Westfund, I have been impressed with each and every staff member who has handled any query of mine. They have always been most polite, friendly and helpful. I have not made a claim yet, but I am confident that will be handled in the same efficient manner. Their policy represented the best value for money out of all that I compared and they give some additional member benefits that other providers don't offer.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

HI DLC, Thank you for your wonderful review. We are happy to look after you every step of the way. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you need help on 1300 937 838.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Having a policy that is comprehensive is comforting but sometimes it is necessary to have some of the details explained before the necessity to make a claim. Westfund were excellent in claritying various cover clauses and making it easy to make medical choices. It was easy to get someone on the phone and they were extremely courteous, pleasant and helpful. They went the extra mile to assist me to fully understand my options. A great peace of mind experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi 2gees, We are always happy to help our members with all questions and concerns and are delighted you have great peace of mind with us. Thank you for your 5-star review. We hope you have a wonderful day.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

One of a kind in today’s world !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

“We do value your business.......(but not enough to pay adequate staff so that we can speedily attend to you)”. How much time do you usually waste listening to menus,privacy statements,adverts etc? Then try Westfund! And be speaking to someone in clear concise English almost immediately.Seek info or detail a problem and be off the phone—well satisfied—within a couple of minutes ! Westfund PROOVES it values your business .

Comments
Westfund Heath Insurance Official

Hi Geoff, Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review. We have forwarded this to our Contact Centre. Have a great day.

And it is non- profit!