Launceston

• 8 helpful votes

Model: WSE6200SA (Stainless) Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Love my Fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

This fridge maintains consistent temperature and is easy to open and close with a beep if you accidentally leave it open. It has plenty of room in both the fridge and freezer and looks stylish. I haven't had any problems with it and love the look of it. The brushed stainless steel is easy to keep clean.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman Big Buys

Cairns

• 2 answers

Verified Purchase Model: WSE6200WA (White) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Good product but depending on customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I'm very happy with Westinghouse WSE6200WA, specially easy to use freezer pockets are very helpful. Only two things are disappointed with one of plastic leg dial (for making adjustment of highs) has been cracked, and front handles painting are getting pealing off in a month. My partner owns it who hasn't contact yet. Hopefully customer service accept and offering free parts. This fridge is absolutely love it, and suits to my cooking style.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Westinghouse Official

Hi Mimi, Tania from Electrolux here. If the issue you have raised is still not resolved at this time, can you please email me your contact details at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania?... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 8 questions
  • 9 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Model: WSE6200SA (Stainless) Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Love this fridge!we had a small Fisher and paykel which lasted us many years but the freezer was small which really started to frustrate me!when things were on special I couldn’t get a few of them because they wouldn’t fit!but now I have so much room!the fridge and freezer have been well thought out!love the way it looks too,it doesn’t look like a big square box,it has some curves

Perth

• 4 helpful votes

Model: WSE6200SA (Stainless) Date Purchased: Sep 2013

large, spacious, and easy to clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Have been using this refrigerator for 5 years now and no complaints at all! easy to keep it clean, the interiors and the accessories are very sturdy and easy to keep cleat. the freezer part is very spacious too. works perfectly and the electricity consumption is very low too! Very happy with Westinghouse.

Adelaide

Model: WSE6200WA (White) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

So quite and ample space

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I love this fridge/ freezer it is extremely quite and there is so much space for a growing family. When I was searching for a fridge/freezer side by side I kept coming back to this one. Every time I opened the doors I did not feel squashed like other brands made me feel. This fridge fitted perfectly in the space we had. It has enough shelves in the freezer to store everything we need. The fridge/freezer temp is shown on a display panel snd can be altered with the touch of a button. it stays cold and frozen, we have never had a problem. I really enjoy the amount of
Space we have and I love how the freezer only has draws down the bottom so I can use all the shelving space. I can not fault this fridge and it was the one I kept coming back to with all my research. I enjoy that’s its white and my son can touch it all he likes and I can never see any marks on it. Unlike stainless steel finger prints get all over it and your constantly cleaning.

Medowie

Model: WSE6200WA (White) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Reliable appliance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Compact and well designed.This fridge,freezer combination is perfect for my family.It has plenty of room inside and keeps everything fresh.It has push button temperature control which is simple to use. The light in both sides is bright and clear.It also comes with glass shelves which are easy to clean. Another great Westinghouse appliance.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Newcastle

• 7 answers

Model: WSE6200WA (White) Date Purchased: Jun 2016

perfect fridge freezer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

theese fridge freezer are quite remarkable large capacity self closing doors and in the fridge a assortment of compartments to accommodate a multitude of items and thete is a large amount of freezer space extremely quite while running and the fridge has temperature control that is very good and the blue light when opens makes for a nice appearance and will beep if door is left open by mistake

Nambour

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: WSE6200WA (White) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Looks good, works well, very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Bought this fridge in Dec 2017 so used it for a while to make sure before reviewing. Overall very impressed so far. Good points: well finished, generally keeps good temperature (there are some minor differences depending where you store the food in the fridge side), very flexible shelving locations, generally quiet, well set out. Love the ice maker, even though it is manual it is so easy to use, just turn the knobs and the ice cubes fall out into the tray every time, price was very reasonable making great value (purchased on a special for $999). Bad points: I thought the standard supply of door shelves was poor, had to buy an extra shelf each for both the fridge door and the freezer door (easily obtained but about $80 for the 2 shelves). If you close the freezer door and go back to reopen quickly it is hard to get open as it sucks itself down tight. Again overall very happy. The bad points I listed are probably very minor.

Melbourne

Verified Purchase Model: WSE6200SA (Stainless) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

A well designed fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

This fridge we bought in Dec 2017 in Harvey Norman maintains a good temperature, quiet and plenty of room to keep our things so it is much easier to clean as well. The outside appearance is also modern and it fits within our pantry due to its intelligent design (height, width and length). It is a very comprehensive fridge for a larger family.

Toowoomba

• 4 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 84 helpful votes

Model: WSE6200WA (White) Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Is a wonderful fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

I purchased 2 years ago when my Samsung fridge kept on breaking down. This fridge has been perfect with no issues at all and keeps everything lovely and cold. It works very hard with the door being opened a lot. I did take an extra warranty after my last fridge but have not had to use it.

Brisbane

• 1 question
  • 6 answers
  • 15 helpful votes

Model: WSE6200SA (Stainless) Date Purchased: Dec 2018

NO ISSUES AFTER 7 MONTHS.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

We upgraded our old westinghouse for no other reason than the wife wanted stainless finish. We are happy with it and after a Brisbane summer the electricity account is same as last year. That was a concern. We would like to have more shelving options and we do note at night with TV off reading there is a girggling noise that you can get used to. The 2 draw freezer is an excellent idea and we looked at all makes within the price range and were happy with the Westinghouse. There was a very small dent on the face which we did not notice for a few days and it must have been there when it was delivered.I did not even bother going back to Harvey Normal to complain. I SUGGEST YOU RUN A TORCH OVER THE FACE TO ENSURE THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO YOU.

Perth

• 5 helpful votes

Model: WSE6200WA (White) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

It's ok so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I have bought it for few month. Works well, but not enough quite as we expected.
The icebox track was wrong way when factory has installed, that's the reason why I can't put it in. I have to cut it then fix again. Never seen so stupid issue like this.
In conclusion,price–performance ratio of it is okay.

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 6 helpful votes

Model: WSE6200WA (White) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

After two days ice build up in freezer side and would like more shelves

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I got this side by side Freezer/Fridge delivered 4 days ago. After less than 2 days I noticed ice starting to build up in the freezer side. So today I was on the phone to the warranty people. Not too impressed. I was also disappointed by the waste of space on both sides. I would liked to have some more shelves to utilise the space better. It's great that the shelves and baskets can be moved around. The baskets in the fridge door are too small. The bottom shelves in both fridge and freezer are so small there is not much you can do with them. Cannot say much more until I have it for a longer period of time. Will try to update.

June 20th 2018 Update: Electrolux has not impressed me!

I spoke before about my new Freezer/Fridge having ice build up on the freezer side. I received after some time a message on my mobile phone about booking a time for service. However the lady spoke so soft and quickly that, after listening to the message 5 times, I still could not work out the contact number. So I went to the normal service contact number and waited, and waited, and waited...seemingly forever. I said that the problem was the seal coming away from the side of the freezer and suggested that the technician should bring a seal. The lady was highly offended that I dared to 'diagnose' the problem. Well, I had put sticky tape over the gap and the ice went away! So I tried to save them money! The nice technician came and used a hair dryer to try and fix the problem (yes it was the seal!). However after a few hours and not opening the door I could see that it was now coming in two places. Deja vu feelings as I was again waiting to try and get to speak to a customer service person. Now I have to wait again for a technician to come and wait again on the day that he comes as they give you no approximate time. So, new fridge of almost $1600 (including delivery) but not happy! And no compensation of time and effort wasted to get my brand new fridge to work properly!

Update 5th July 2018. Tomorrow I will take delivery of a replacement fridge/freezer. But...it only happened because I called Concierge (extra warranty program through Good Guys). She straight away organised a replacement for me. She told me she was going to email the Good Guys and they would contact me. However, I waited two weeks and had not heard. Again, on the phone, this time to the Good Guys and finally (after being on hold and finding that paper work could not be found and they had to ring me back) a date was arranged for a new product. So tomorrow I'll have to empty out the old one again and see how the new one will go. I'll let you know. This time I can say that Concierge warranty was worth it! Westinghouse/Electrolux said they were not going to replace!

Model: WSE6200SA (Stainless) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Westinghouse fig

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Am really like my new fig . It is Very good and reliable . It makes a little noise but I got used to it . The stainless steel is very easy to clean and It does maintain a good temperature in all compartments. Am very happy to recommend this fig to customers.

Purchased at: Bing Lee

Model: WSE6200SA (Stainless) Date Purchased: Oct 2015

Great fridge

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

When my old fridge died i had to replace it and i chose Westinghouse as it only looked good, was a reliable maker plus the price was very competitive. A friend of mine also bought one about a year before and she was very happy with it. I have now had it for a few of years and it has worked great, no problems at all so far.

Gold Coast

• 2 answers

Model: WSE6200WA (White) Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Great Aussie made product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

We have had the fridge for nearly three years and it has given great trouble free service.
The freezer compartment is well laid out, allows fast freeze and has both drawers and shelves for ease of storage.
The fridge side has fast cool for drinks and a well laid out shelf design.
It is a genuinely frost free unit -not like another we had that frosted up despite the label stating otherwise.
We have also used the holiday mode to great effect when we went travelling for three months-on return everything was good .It is a great feature.
I would recommend the model.

Model: WSE6200SA (Stainless) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

It is so amazing! It has so much room, so many compartments. It is quiet and it maintains good temperature. I have had no problems, it is reliable and easy to clean, all parts come out easily for a good wash. I'm in love with my fridge and couldn't ask for any more

Model: WSE6200SA (Stainless) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

It's good value for money.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

It's relatively quiet, and maintain the required temperature in all compartments. It's easy to store food.
One issue we have so far is it's a bit too big to fit in the original spot that was built for a fridge.
The appearance of the fridge with stainless outside is quite easy to clean.

Model: WSE6200SA (Stainless) Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Good Fridge

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

Had this fridge for a few years now. Works as it should, keeps all compartments to the temperature you set the fridge/freezer to. Very easy to clean, as all shelves are removable. Looks great, works well and so far has not given us any issues.The freezer is the most drawback.

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes

Model: WSE6200SA (Stainless) Date Purchased: Feb 2012

Good fridge/freezer but we have had some small issues

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

We have bought this unit a few years ago as it was the biggest we could find (and it would just fit inside our cavity). Over the last 4 years we have found it that it works great, we dont play with many settings just plug in and forget. We have had few small issues like 1) one of the wheels has fallen out and the clips no longer take it back (so that it stays) 2) the baskets in the freezer do not 100 shut (they leave about 1cm gap) and the door alignment is not 100%, there is maybe 1cm shift. So it works, but the quality could be a tiny bit better.. note we have not had any of the back walls cracks as some pple have reported with an earlier products. For the price and size its a good purchase.

1 of 4 pages