Good Value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

The westinghouse oven is pretty good. It has many functional features, and is very well priced. The oven cooks lambs, roast quiet well but foods like pizza, fish fingers not so well. The words around the knobs have started to rub off after about 6 months. For the price this westinghouse is great purchase

Purchased at: Bing Lee

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Apr 2017

A good little oven

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

This oven cooks my food great and it looks even better in my brand new kitchen. It doesnt leave any dirty finger prints on the glass thanks to its finger print free feature and its sleek chrome finish. I woulf recommend getting this oven. Also affordable. Thanks guys good work!

liverpool

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Feb 2017

This is awesome product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I can not live without this product as it has been the best oven ever. It heats up fast . This oven bakes pork crackling awesome and cooks cakes like they are done professional. I am love how easy it is to clean and how you can clean the glass so easy remove and put back thanks for making it so easy for me to use

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Jun 2016

great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

great little oven would tell anyone looking buy Westinghouse do not settle for cheaper pay the extra and get what you pay for simple knobs to control and no electrics displays to let you down great to clean as well . not one wipe and bag your gone . buy it you will not be disappointed .

Sydney

• 1 answer

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Good quality over, built to last.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

I like this oven and it looks good and seems like a good quality oven, built to last. One of the main features I chose this oven because of the controls that are behind the glass & will not fade over time. My oven heats evenly from all sides and directions, so I am very happy with this.

Gold Coast, Qld

Model: WVE613W Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Much better than prior expensive european model

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Like someone said, the controls are behind glass which is great. Simple controls just like I wanted. Heats up fast. Unlike one of the above reviews, my door opens side to side and not up down. I like the side ways door on this. The grill works well and heats up fast. I've had muh more expensive ovens that I hated. I much prefer this simple but goody.

Model: WVE613W Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Easy to read controls for older eyes.
These makings for controlls can't be rubed off as they are behind the glass.
When first using does smell, needed to wipe over several times with soapy cloth with a bit of vinegar.
When i cooked a cake it was uneven in colour so you need too turn at half time baking.
A great price for an oven you can easily use with no confusing gadgets.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Great cooking appliance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I love this oven. I was a bit worried because it was at the lower price point, but I've just cooked a loin of pork with the best crackle I've ever seen. Its very easy to clean with minimal nooks and crannies to try and get into. The only negative is the spring loaded door. It doesn't seem quite tight enough, and almost touches the floor when you let it go. But all over, im very happy with my purchase

Perth

• 1 comment

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Been good so far.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Budget oven suitable for the average family. It's fan forced has 2 shelves plus a grill pan with an oven timer with bell alarm. Mine is white faced and looks very smart and hasn't caused any issue so far. This product was made in Australia not china which is rare these days. I have found it takes longer to cook things with this oven than stated on food packets.

Purchased at: Masters Home Improvement

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Penrith

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Its average

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

It cooks well but still seems hotter on one side like my old oven. The food comes out not sry bit nice and juicy but im just not too impressed with the uneven cooking when it comes to cakes and cupcakes.
It looks nice. Its on the small side on the inside.

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Good basic oven

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Bought on sale at Good Guys. Food cooks fine in it. Left side is hotter than the right so it's not very balanced but once I was conscious of that I was happy enough with it in general. The outside doesn't get too hot which is good with kids running around. Easy to use, doesn't compare with the more upscale chef ovens but it does the job. I bake and cook a lot so it gets a workout.

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Jan 2017

It does its job with its price

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

It's good price for a basic oven. It's not under / over our expectation with its value. It works just fine.
At this price range, you get what you paid. I don't regret my decision of this purchase. Our family use it very week.
#Easy to clean, #Good value #Big brand

Oxenford

• 2 answers

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Awsome PERFECT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Another Awsome product very basic and easy to use for all ages
as you can see by the picture has basic functions and features and thats what i love about it.
Cooks lovely also comes with a scone tray that can act as a shelf.
best oven you can by .. :)

Frankston, VIC

• 2 comments
  • 1 question

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Apr 2016

I Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I Love it, easy to keep clean too, un like the other's on the market, this one was a breeze to keep clean, it looks really Flash against Our Black Marble decor` in Our Kitchen too, We Have the Stainless steel brushed finish, & it looks a Million Dollar's against the Back ground of Our Newly Made over Kitchen, This Piece set's it all of to a Great Finish.
I Love this Sexy Oven....& I think you will too. 'happy With My Choice too.'

Purchased at: Harvey Norman Big Buys

Absolutely fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Absolutely fantastic, food is cooked perfectly every time, and the oven heats up very quickly so it saves time when you have a hungry family, the features are very modern and would look good in any kitchen, the controls move smoothly and the oven door opens with ease. I would highly recommend this oven 10/10

Melbourne

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: May 2017

I love my Westinghouse oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

We are so happy with our new purchase of the Westinghouse 60cm electric oven.
It cooks evenly and effectively. No noise, you hardly know it's even on. The wide inside of the oven means I can finally fit all my pans in.

I am a very happy mum and so glad we went with this model.

• 3 answers

Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Great Oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

We upgraded to this oven after having our old oven for about 10years..Can not believe how quiet it is compared to our old oven sometimes I forget the oven is on. Would recommend this oven, Its very easy to use and does a good job. Hoping it last 10 years like my old one.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Adelaide

Great oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Easy to clean, cooks food well, simple dials to read. I like the function of the timer that turns the oven off as I tend to hear the timer but forget to turn it off so this is handy. If you didn't want the oven to turn off you could just use a different timer eg phone. It looks modern in my new kitchen.

Melbourne

• 2 questions
  • 2 answers

Model: WVE613W Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Don't listen to the naysayers, this is a great oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

We recently bought a Westinghouse WVE613W electric oven to replace a 15 year old Sagi electric oven which wasn't performing very well.

We were after a simple oven without any fancy electronic controls to cook, bake and grill large and small dishes. This oven fit the bill perfectly. It has simple to use rotary controls with a mechanical countdown timer. However we did find the timer knob is not aligned properly when at the 12 o'clock position like the other 2 knobs are.

The performance of this oven is very good, especially for such a large capacity oven. There are many 80 litre ovens on the market but their usable volume is only 60 odd litres. This one is 72 litres which is more than enough space to hold a combination of large and small dishes being baked at the same time. We found removing the grill and cookie trays when not being used gave the best baking performance for dishes that were baking away on the wire racks. The top mounted grill element also works well (with and without fan assistance) as long as the food being grilled is relatively close to it.

This oven has a large cool touch glass panel to keep an eye on things and the main cooking fan is powerful but quiet. Many people have complained about hot air escaping from the top of the oven door but this isn't air that's coming from the cooking fan at the rear of the oven. There is a fan under the top cover of the oven which is used to cool down the oven's electric components and the air from this fan blows out of the ventilation holes above the top of the door when closed. I can see how people can mistake this for something else but it is by design so don't let this put you off this oven.

Overall we are very happy with this oven. It cooks well, is easy to clean and offers great value for money. The only issue is the misaligned timer knob as mentioned above but aside from that no other issues after using this oven for a month.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

• 9 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: WVE613S Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Good cheap oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

It is cheap and pretty easy to use. It is mostly dials and not lcd screens - basic but does the job of making roasts. The oven comes with clear instructions on cleaning. I have not had any issues with it since purchasing it at a sale from the Good Guys. It heats up quickly and runs relatively fuss free.

1 of 2 pages