Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Sep 2018

best oven ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

just purchased an an wall oven love it cooks amazing - love the timer - also love the look over the oven super modern - the oven is very easy to clean one wipe and the whole oven is soo clean the outside a bit of morning fresh well done

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Fairly happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Bought this when we moved into our new home. We cook a lot in oven and has been great. Fan seems quite noisy but other than that we haven’t had any issues.
It’s quite wide which means multiple stuff can be in oven cooking/ baking. Price was very reasonable compared to others. Overall quite satisfied.

Purchased at: Bing Lee

Perth

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Jul 2016

essential for my daily cooking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I purchased this oven 2 years ago from Masters when I was renovating my kitchen and since then and it is very important to my daily cooking menu. I enjoyed baking in it, it helps me bake amazing recipes. Absolutely recommend it if you enjoy cooking this oven will make it enjoyable.

Purchased at: Masters Home Improvement

• 1 helpful vote

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: May 2018

This is good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

I really love my new oven! I usually use the oven for a few dishes, it is helping me a lot in stead of cook just with the gas stove. It is very easy to open and clean as well, I use to check how is the food cooking time to time

• 1 review
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Glass door explodeing glass everywhere

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

This oven should be recalled a very lot of Westinghouse oven glass doors explodeing we had kids and parents very close to the oven when it's glass door scattered everywhere this is a major problem as someone will be very badly hurt very soon why isn't this a product recall

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Westinghouse Official

Hi Mel, Leslie from Electrolux here. We are sorry to hear you have experienced a problem with your Westinghouse WVE916SB. Can you please email me your contact details at customercare@electrolux.com... read more »

Adelaide, SA

• 77 helpful votes

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Door cracking and does not cook well, faulty clock

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I have had so many issues with this oven, it's built poorly, the door hinge has stretched and won't close correctly, had it repaired already twice. The door frame has cracked on use and the glass looks like it will fall through any minute. Clock timer has had problems with the touch control and does not work half the time. I have had 3 repairs and it can't get sorted out. I'm going to replace this asap because half the time I can't even get it to work.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Westinghouse Official

Hi Antoco, Zaida from Electrolux here. Sorry to hear of the issues re your WVE916SB oven. Would love the opportunity to discuss this further with you. Could you please email us at customercare@elec... read more »

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Aug 2016

Big siZe oven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Big siZe oven so it's perfect when you have to cook more than 1 dish, down side u cannot turn one on only, has to turn on the whole both sides. Also when the power is off the fan is still going and if you leave the food in then it'll turn to hard

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Great oven

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

This was a replacement oven in my apartment for an old one. It is easy to use, fast baking, grill, safe to use. It is really easy to cook in it. I like the finishing of it, it looks neat on my kitchen. Easy to clean also and fast cools down. Happy with it!

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Great oven and cooks food well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

This was quite expensive compared to the other ovens on sale. It is great quality and has lots of space. Great for baking lots of cakes. It cooks fast but well and the heating is even and well done. You get what you pay for and this oven is really good value for money if you cook a lot.

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: May 2017

Don't have any complaints

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I am particularly impressed with the fast heat up mode which I use all the time. The size is great so we can bake plenty at once. We actually bought two of the same one.

We have yet to use the self cleaning function yet. The glass insulates heat quite well as you can barely feel the heat from the glass

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Mandurah

• 3 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Really disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Just moved in to a new build house. Used 2 of the hobs maybe three times each. Cleaned once with wet cloth and stainless steel wipe and hob all tarnished. Oven working ok and as a whole it looked great. Have never had a hob tarnish before. So disappointed with it.

Purchased at: Celebration Homes

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Aug 2015

Long Research But Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Ok, l have had my Westinghouse oven for 18 months+ now and l cook for four and myself, yes (5) plus extras everynight or quite often. I researched a lot of wall ovens and found the reviews and 'Choice' tests were spot on. I am a self confessed over researcher when it comes to products but that's my way and l'm sure a lot of you guys are the same.
Good points- Cooks well, MASSIVE space especially for a big family like mine, l got the 900 not the 600.
Bad points- Takes a long time to heat up even with the FHU (fast heat up) option and noisy and time consuming once turned off as well as taking a long long time to disengage once turned off. Seems a lot of heat disburses once turned off heating up the kitchen.
Overall this oven is spot on for space you will not find another on the market for the price that offers the same features, although lots on the market all the time. I wanted to wait a period of time before reviewing this appliance but l trust the Westinghouse brand and have had no problems thus far. Please note l have bought other product/ models ie:- ovens, washing machines, dishwashers etc over a 30 year period such as Miele, Smeg both quality at the time l purchase them. Also l have had my share of low grade appliances as well so don't think l have just invested in high priced items.
Overall, check out Westinghouse first and do your research. Good Luck

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Takes ages to Heat up and Model is not Flush with the cabinet

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Takes ages for it to heat up. Light is off when the food is getting cooked. Over all its just an average owen. The front panel is not flush with the cabinet and it sticks out. Technician said it is the way they are designed. Westinghouse customer service is excellent.

Smithton

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Stylish and Functional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

This oven not only looks great but it cooks great! Has different function modes so you can automatically choose what suits your food type. Has fast heat up which is awesome in saving time when in a rush. Its large capacity is great for big families or even small families. Best function is the pyrolitic self cleaning, everyone hates cleaning the oven especially after fatty, splattering roasts. This function can be used and at the end of its cycle you just simply wipe away a tiny bit of white powdery ash....sooo easy. I are not the best cook and this oven is fool proof. I love it.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Atwell, Wa

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: WVE916SB Date Purchased: Sep 2015

Great oven- really impressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

This oven was standard inclusion when we built our house, really impressed with it. Cooks a mean roast - setting one applies heat from the top plus fan forced heat - always makes great pork crackle on that mode! Love the width, can fit 6 pizzas in at once. Plenty of room. Also like the auto modes - you can set start time and finish times - great time saving feature. Impressed! Looks fancy too with the digital touch screen display.

Read 24 related reviews

WVE916SB

My oven keeps switching off with error F105 appearing on screen. Technician has been out and told to reset fuse at power board but this is not working as oven keeps switching off. Anyone else?

Kristi T asked on Aug 19, 2018

WVE916SB

I have had WVE916SB model for just over a year now. As of last week it has stopped heating at all. It turns on and when I set the function, temperature and timer the temperature stays at 30 deg. I thought it somehow entered the demo mode but I don't see demo text when I follow instructions to get it out of demo mode by 1. Switching it off 2. Pressing and holding + until it beeps. 3. Set the function .. etc as in the product manual. It is also not in SAFE mode and I know how to exit out of it. I've switched the circuit breaker off and on. I've set the clock again to see if the resets. Nothing seems to make the heat working again. Everything inside looks ok. It is still very new. Any ideas?

Tejaswi R asked on May 06, 2018

Answer this

same problem here! No idea at all!

Same problem happened today

WVE916SB

My oven is on safe mode but it is not turn on or off. Any ideas?

Deng asked on Mar 27, 2018

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Type Compact
Oven Fuel Electric
Pyrolytic No
Price (RRP) $2799

The main difference between these models is generation