Review rating:

Super fast mortgage broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

What If We Finance is a fantastic mortgage broker offering first class service and attention to detail. They are always available, super responsive and also found a great deal. Look no further if you want a mortgage broker who gets things done.

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

A huge thank you to Spiro and the team. Nothing was too hard and the service was professional and first class. They did make the process simple and I am delighted with What If We Finance as my choice for a mortgage broker.

Verified Customer

Fast and responsive mortgage broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

After shopping around and talking to a number of mortgage brokers I came across from What If We Finance. Nothing was too hard, they were always available and found me an awesome deal. They are high recommended and their direct communication style and patience is highly valued.

Great experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

The opportunity for us to get in touch with Spiro was completely random. We were never planned for a broker but there was an unexpected trouble for our financing. It was at late evening and we were start looking for anyone that is close-by and What if we finance showed up. We think we'd have a try and it turn out to be great. Spiro is very efficient and get things done in a week. In the beginning, there were doubts in our head since we never went through a broker for finance before. But now I'd recon What if we finance, it is simply great.

Great results and superfast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I was extremely impressed with the prompt and efficient service offered by Spiro and the team. Communication and follow up was super fast and more importantly they helped refinance quickly with minimal fuss despite the tactics of my existing bank. If you want a broker who knows their stuff look no further.

Very Helpful and Always Available to Answer Questions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I hadn't been through the house purchase process before, but Spiro made it really easy and knew most of my questions before I even asked them.
Although he'd organised pre-approval with one lender, he was continually making sure that it still remained teh best deal for my situation whilst I searching for a place to buy.
Once I'd signed a contract, he really got busy with orgainsing everything for my purchase, and with the regular phone calls an updates from him I pretty much knew there wouldn't be any issues.
Definitely found his work and services to be fantastic and highly recommended.

Fast and Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I could not be happier with the service I received from What If We Finance. Calls and email were answered quickly, communication was quick and great and most of all they helped me buy a house when I thought I never could.They were fantastic

Verified Customer

Great broker, faster service and cannot be faulted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Brilliant Mortgage Broker - as a property investor who owns numerous properties with complex structures all I can say is Spiro was fantastic. From the very beginning Spiro and the team took the time to understand our needs, advise on the best way forward and delivered the results. The service has been fast and efficient and proactive. What If We Finance is highly recommended and we will be using the service again and again and again..

Verified Customer

Friendly, helpful and thorough service - highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Spiro was fantastic, as he guided us through the process.

He listened thoroughly and gave us the right amount of detail on the right products, without overwhelming us with detail about products that didn't meet our preferred options. He liaised effectively and successfully with the bank when I couldn't meet the documentation requirements (tip: don't change credit cards less than a month before applying for a loan - you'll need a statement!). And he kept a close eye on proceedings after the loan was approved, which proved important when our solicitors dropped the ball (tip: don't choose a solicitor where they change the file manager four times in three months!).

Oh, and he was nominally on holiday while he was doing most of this. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Best Broker EVER!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Spiro was awesome, coming to our residence after hours/weekend whenever we needed him. Very knowledgeable and got a great deal that we were comfortable with. Best service I have had.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

What if we finance were fantastic in talking us through the different options and help us create a mortgage suitable for our needs. The advice and guidance was a real help in a fairly daunting process. Thanks

Verified Customer

Brilliant service and attention to detail is first class

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

My financial situation was complex and after several attempts with other brokers, I came across What If We Finance. From our first conversation Spiro over the phone listened, empathised and more importantly understood my goals. He was able to see me very quickly, all questions were answered quickly and proactive advice was given. In the end I am delighted have reached my goals and strongly recommend you use What If Finance.

Verified Customer

Brilliant, fast and just a great deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I used What If We Finance to buy my home. They were always available, no question was too hard and even come out Sunday night to see me. They carefully explained all my options and helped me find a great deal. Thank you for all your help and I will be using you again.

melbourne

Simply the best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

After searching the market for a best deal and a number of meetings with different banks and brokers we came across spiro and What If We Finance and they were exceptional. The service and communication was first class and super quick. His patience appreciated, no question was too hard and I was made to feel valued and comfortable at all times. Thank you for all your help.

Never disappoints

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

Having used What If We Finance I can say Spiro and the team never disappoint. The service continues to be super fast and super efficient and the communication and attention to detail first class. I am always kept informed, presented with a number of options, no question or request is too hard and most of all I always get a great deal. If you need a mortgage broker who can get things done and is always available than spiro is your man.

Verified Customer

Save time and go to the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

After looking around and speaking to many people talk about rates I was referred to What If We Finance and I was impressed with the professionalism, speed of communication and accessibility of Spiro. He took time to listen to my needs and without him given my unique circumstances I could not have purchased my own home. Spiro's service was super fast, attentive and his professional and calm approach was greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Verified Customer

So happy I found What If We Finance!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016

I would say don't even think of going anywhere else for your finance needs. Spiro walked me through the process of getting a mortgage from start to finish and reassured me at every turn. He exudes expertise and confidence in what he does and I really felt that I was in the best hands, and of course I was! A real gem. I shall be going to him for all my finance needs in future. Only 3 weeks until I move into my new home. Thank you so much, Spiro!

Simple and awesome communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016

If you want super fast service, clear, open and transparent communication and a truly open and professional experience then Spiro and What If We Finance are for you. We were always kept informed. The service was first class and what was a daunting finance process was broken down to a series of simple steps. Thank you for your help and guidance we could not have done it with you!

• 4 helpful votes

Great deal and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2016

After several bad experiences with the banks I was not sure if I could get a better deal on my home loans. A friend recommended What If We Finance and I could not be happier. Spiro and the team clearly understood my situations, goals and objectives and were able to save me quite a bit of money. They clearly explained the process, what the banks were looking for and organised the application and all the paperwork for me.

Without Spiro i could not have got this deal and I will be using them again.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Super fast service and a great deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2016

Spiro helped me to refinance my home loan and I am extremely grateful for the super fast service and super efficient communication. Spiro was always available to discuss and guide me and provided invaluable help in structuring my loan. I ended up with a great deal and will be using him again for my next transaction.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes