Review rating:

MELBOURNE

• 21 helpful votes

Excellent service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2015

We have dealt with What If We Finance for a few years now and the service they offer is brilliant. The service is highly recommended and they are fast and know their stuff. Every interaction they listen, provide proactive solutions and make the finance process fast and pain free!

We cannot speak highly enough of What If We Finance.

+ Fast, proactive and they listen

21 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Lyndhurst, Vic

• 8 helpful votes

Fast and understanding broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2015

My bank of 10 years was being difficult and refusing to help. So I was referred to the Spiro and from the very beginning everything was exceptional. Spiro took the time to explain my options to me, understand my goals and was available 7 days to answer any questions I had. In the end he helped me save a lot of money by getting me a better deal and structure my finances more effectively when I I fought I was in financial trouble. I really could not ask for more.

+ Speed of service and nothing was too hard

8 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

melbourne

Verified Customer

Great attention to detail and awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2016

The service and experience from the start to finish was exceptional. Phone calls were returned quickly, information was explained in plain English and I appreciated Spiro's straight down the line approach.

Spiro was fast to explain options and the intricacies of the finance process and always met after hours and returned my calls even on Sundays which was a real convenience. There are many brokers who promise alot and have strong reviews but What If We Finance delivers.

melbourne

Verified Customer

Fast service and great comms

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

The service that this company gave us was exceptional. Spiro and the team were always available for a chat, to answer questions and nothing was too hard. They helped us refinance and also buy our dream home and all I can say is thank you. We really appreciated the time they took to explain the complexities of the finance process and also guide us along the way.
If you want a mortgage broker that takes the stress out of stuff and get stuff done the these guys are for you.

Verified Customer

Did all the legwork and awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

Spiro was terrific to work with, providing timely and thorough advice at any hour of any day. I've never met someone who works so hard and come settlement he bent over backwards to ensure my finance went through. Would recommend without hesitation and will definitely be making another phone call to Spiro when it comes time to buy another property.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2016

Margaret and Spiro took time to make the finance process straight forward. I was not sure if I could get finance but they took the time to clearly explain my options, answer all questions and met with me a numbers and I liked their easy going and always helpful nature. In the end they helped me refinance, get a great deal and if you need somebody who goes the extra mile then these guys are for you.

Verified Customer

Great service and deal for the second time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2016

This is the second time I have used What If We Finance to refinance and the service as always has been beyond reproach. Spiro provided me with the comfort of knowing my goals, choosing the right product and always being available to answer my questions. No question was too hard and Spiro always was able to help regardless of time of day to help me. His service is highly recommended and I will be using him again in the future.

Verified Customer

Always there and always helping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2016

What can I say but a big thank you! Spiro was always available and I mean always. Our first interaction was via email late on a Sunday night. I wanted to buy a new home and refinance some debts and was always putting it off because I thought it was too hard. But Spiro came and saw me and explained to me step by step whats involved, showed me options and made it all happen. He was there at every step of the process for a chat, producing property reports and helping me through the process with a reassuring word. He is highly recommended and I cannot thank you enough...

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Personalized service and great communications

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2016

I have used What If We Finance a number of times since 2014 and I value their very personalized service and making sure the customer is always their priority. Spiro always makes himself available 7 days a week to answer questions and I really appreciate his upfront and engaging communication style.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Bent over backwards for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2016

I cannot be happier with the service, communication and attention received from Spiro and the team. Everything was explained in simple terms, nothing was too hard and more importantly I received a great deal. If you want a broker you bends over backward to help and get things done then What If We Finance is for you.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Super fast service and a great deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2016

Spiro helped me to refinance my home loan and I am extremely grateful for the super fast service and super efficient communication. Spiro was always available to discuss and guide me and provided invaluable help in structuring my loan. I ended up with a great deal and will be using him again for my next transaction.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

Great deal and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2016

After several bad experiences with the banks I was not sure if I could get a better deal on my home loans. A friend recommended What If We Finance and I could not be happier. Spiro and the team clearly understood my situations, goals and objectives and were able to save me quite a bit of money. They clearly explained the process, what the banks were looking for and organised the application and all the paperwork for me.

Without Spiro i could not have got this deal and I will be using them again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Simple and awesome communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016

If you want super fast service, clear, open and transparent communication and a truly open and professional experience then Spiro and What If We Finance are for you. We were always kept informed. The service was first class and what was a daunting finance process was broken down to a series of simple steps. Thank you for your help and guidance we could not have done it with you!

Verified Customer

So happy I found What If We Finance!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016

I would say don't even think of going anywhere else for your finance needs. Spiro walked me through the process of getting a mortgage from start to finish and reassured me at every turn. He exudes expertise and confidence in what he does and I really felt that I was in the best hands, and of course I was! A real gem. I shall be going to him for all my finance needs in future. Only 3 weeks until I move into my new home. Thank you so much, Spiro!

Verified Customer

Save time and go to the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

After looking around and speaking to many people talk about rates I was referred to What If We Finance and I was impressed with the professionalism, speed of communication and accessibility of Spiro. He took time to listen to my needs and without him given my unique circumstances I could not have purchased my own home. Spiro's service was super fast, attentive and his professional and calm approach was greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Never disappoints

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

Having used What If We Finance I can say Spiro and the team never disappoint. The service continues to be super fast and super efficient and the communication and attention to detail first class. I am always kept informed, presented with a number of options, no question or request is too hard and most of all I always get a great deal. If you need a mortgage broker who can get things done and is always available than spiro is your man.

Simply the best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

After searching the market for a best deal and a number of meetings with different banks and brokers we came across spiro and What If We Finance and they were exceptional. The service and communication was first class and super quick. His patience appreciated, no question was too hard and I was made to feel valued and comfortable at all times. Thank you for all your help.

Verified Customer

Brilliant, fast and just a great deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I used What If We Finance to buy my home. They were always available, no question was too hard and even come out Sunday night to see me. They carefully explained all my options and helped me find a great deal. Thank you for all your help and I will be using you again.

Verified Customer

Brilliant service and attention to detail is first class

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

My financial situation was complex and after several attempts with other brokers, I came across What If We Finance. From our first conversation Spiro over the phone listened, empathised and more importantly understood my goals. He was able to see me very quickly, all questions were answered quickly and proactive advice was given. In the end I am delighted have reached my goals and strongly recommend you use What If Finance.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

What if we finance were fantastic in talking us through the different options and help us create a mortgage suitable for our needs. The advice and guidance was a real help in a fairly daunting process. Thanks