Review rating:

This is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

The best!! I absolutely loved it. it whitened my teeth without causing any sensitivity. A must buy!! Don't waste your time with toothpastes

Very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Having had sensitive teeth in the past I was a little cautious when buying one of these kits. However, I have been using it for several weeks now and I have not had any issues with pain or sensitivity. Not to mention the fantastic results I have achieved! Within a few weeks my teeth are significantly whiter, compared to supermarket bought toothpastes which never really did anything.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

I originally ordered the luxe white strips and they did not arrive. I emailed the team yesterday morning regarding this and they had a new box sent. Received today! Thank you! Speedy and outstanding service!

Amazing product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2016

I've brought whitening kits before but never really noticed much of a difference/result when using it, then I got my self a Whiter Smile kit and started noticing a change just after the first couple uses. Definitely recommend, and won't be buying any competitive brands kits.

Adelaide

• 1 review

Best in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2016

I felt a little obliged to write this review to both warn and educate other Aussies wanting to whiten their teeth. I've tried a lot of teeth whitening products and spent hundreds buying off eBay and some other Australian websites. To say I have been underwhelmed by the results would be an understatement. What I found out is a lot of these websites are selling cheap generic Chinese gels which are rubbish but then just put their brands logo on the product to pretend it is something of high quality. On one very popular website which is all over Fa cebook I spent $59.95 for their 3 tube refill pack and then found the exact same product on eBay for about $10 delivered. I was about to give up on trying to do this myself and get my teeth whitened through my dentist but then found the Whitersmile website. I emailed them first about the products I have already tired and if they had any suggestions. Their detailed and honest response was extremely welcomed and informative (thank you James!). I ended up buying a product through them which was made in America and the packaging also said Made In USA which I was happy about. Even better though, their gel worked so much better than anything I have used before and even more surprising was it was cheaper! I have now come to realise just how dodgy many of the retailers of these types of products are in Australia and thank you to Whitersmile for not being one of them. Very happy with their communication, products and would highly recommend their services.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

Been buying from Whiter Smile a couple of years and service and postage has always great. TempTooth is a great product and very happy to see it available in Australia.

TheraBreath Works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2016

Very happy with the range of products Whiter Smile sells. I used TheraBreath for years when I was living in America and it's great to see the full range available here. It is more expensive than other products in the supermarket but clearly T/Breath have much better and stronger ingredients. Big difference is the brand doesn't include any dehydrating alcohol unlike many other brands which is actually contradicting to the reason for using a mouthwash!

Melbourne

Verified Purchase

Cheaper than the dentist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2015

Purchased the Zoom Whitening Gel which was exactly the same product that I used to buy from my dentist. Only took 2 days to arrive and cost half the price. Recommended.

Really good for teeth

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2015

I used this and as per my experience it's good.
We save money such as Dr consulting charge medicine or paste etc.
So cheaper as well

Actually works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2015

I've bought whitening products before and I've never really noticed much of a difference after using them... and any difference I did notice never lasted very long before my teeth went back to my 'normal' colour. I'm only about halfway through my kit (I bought the premium home kit) and I've already got solid results. I definetly feel more confident and I actually find myself smiling more because I don't mind showing my teeth now they're much whiter than before :)

Adelaide

Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2015

I highly recommend their Premium Kit for $85. I used the gel and mouth trays for the full 2 weeks and my teeth are now the whitest on the chart. Mouth trays were a little tricky at first but once you get the hang of it it is very easy and comfortable to do. This is just one product but I am sure all their other products are great also. Thank you so much!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fast delivery and great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2015

Ordered a few of their products on the weekend and arrived on Tuesday via normal post so very happy with the delivery times. Quality products and the cheapest I could find when I compared to other sites and shops.

1 of 2 pages