Results after first use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Have only used this product twice and already have noticed a massive difference. Highly recommend this product especially if you’re looking for fast results.

Excellent customer service and an excellent product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

The customer service team at Whiter Smile are fantastic. They care about their customers and go over and above to make sure they are satisfied. The product is also excellent. I had a little bit of sensitivity with the 18% but I alternated between that and the 10% which seemed to solve it. Very easy to use, just have to be patient with the time.

One of the best I've tried!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Tried a couple of different products previously but they did not work very well. Decided to give it another go and bought the Premium Kit as recommended on here. Kit came within 2 days and better than expected results after one week.

Good product but horrible customer service!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I bought.l a teeth whitening kit but it came without a light. I messaged them on Facebook and I emailed them and got no response. I then had to repurchase the light which isnt cheap when you're a student. The product is great but I'd suggest buying from a company that actually responds.

Comments
Whiter Smile Official

Hi Sarah, I'm really sorry to hear your feedback. I acknowledge that we did receive your email asking for a full refund because your teeth whitening kit ordered did not include one of the LED light... read more »

This is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

The best!! I absolutely loved it. it whitened my teeth without causing any sensitivity. A must buy!! Don't waste your time with toothpastes

Very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Having had sensitive teeth in the past I was a little cautious when buying one of these kits. However, I have been using it for several weeks now and I have not had any issues with pain or sensitivity. Not to mention the fantastic results I have achieved! Within a few weeks my teeth are significantly whiter, compared to supermarket bought toothpastes which never really did anything.

Amazing service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

I originally ordered the luxe white strips and they did not arrive. I emailed the team yesterday morning regarding this and they had a new box sent. Received today! Thank you! Speedy & outstanding service!

Amazing product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2016

I've brought whitening kits before but never really noticed much of a difference/result when using it, then I got my self a Whiter Smile kit and started noticing a change just after the first couple uses. Definitely recommend, and won't be buying any competitive brands kits.

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Best in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2016

I felt a little obliged to write this review to both warn and educate other Aussies wanting to whiten their teeth. I've tried a lot of teeth whitening products and spent hundreds buying off eBay and some other Australian websites. To say I have been underwhelmed by the results would be an understatement. What I found out is a lot of these websites are selling cheap generic Chinese gels which are rubbish but then just put their brands logo on the product to pretend it is something of high quality. On one very popular website which is all over Facebook I spent $59.95 for their 3 tube refill pack and then found the exact same product on eBay for about $10 delivered. I was about to give up on trying to do this myself and get my teeth whitened through my dentist but then found the Whitersmile website. I emailed them first about the products I have already tired and if they had any suggestions. Their detailed and honest response was extremely welcomed and informative (thank you James!). I ended up buying a product through them which was made in America and the packaging also said Made In USA which I was happy about. Even better though, their gel worked so much better than anything I have used before and even more surprising was it was cheaper! I have now come to realise just how dodgy many of the retailers of these types of products are in Australia and thank you to Whitersmile for not being one of them. Very happy with their communication, products and would highly recommend their services.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

Been buying from Whiter Smile a couple of years and service and postage has always great. TempTooth is a great product and very happy to see it available in Australia.

TheraBreath Works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2016

Very happy with the range of products Whiter Smile sells. I used TheraBreath for years when I was living in America and it's great to see the full range available here. It is more expensive than other products in the supermarket but clearly T/Breath have much better and stronger ingredients. Big difference is the brand doesn't include any dehydrating alcohol unlike many other brands which is actually contradicting to the reason for using a mouthwash!

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Cheaper than the dentist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2015

Purchased the Zoom Whitening Gel which was exactly the same product that I used to buy from my dentist. Only took 2 days to arrive and cost half the price. Recommended.

Really good for teeth

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2015

I used this and as per my experience it's good.
We save money such as Dr consulting charge medicine or paste etc.
So cheaper as well

Actually works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2015

I've bought whitening products before and I've never really noticed much of a difference after using them... and any difference I did notice never lasted very long before my teeth went back to my 'normal' colour. I'm only about halfway through my kit (I bought the premium home kit) and I've already got solid results. I definetly feel more confident and I actually find myself smiling more because I don't mind showing my teeth now they're much whiter than before :)

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2015

I highly recommend their Premium Kit for $85. I used the gel and mouth trays for the full 2 weeks and my teeth are now the whitest on the chart. Mouth trays were a little tricky at first but once you get the hang of it it is very easy and comfortable to do. This is just one product but I am sure all their other products are great also. Thank you so much!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fast delivery and great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2015

Ordered a few of their products on the weekend and arrived on Tuesday via normal post so very happy with the delivery times. Quality products and the cheapest I could find when I compared to other sites and shops.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2015

Love this product, have been using it every second day for about 2 weeks and can notice a big difference, great value for money. Have tried others before with less than impressive results. I strongly recommend.

Zoom Day White

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2015

Don't waste your money on the weak products at the supermarket - I've tried them all and saw very little change. For a little bit more money, buy a proper dentist recommended gel such as the Day White gel. After one week I saw a much more noticeable difference compared to going through 3 different products I bought from Coles.

Verified Customer

Great prices and fast postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2015

First time buying from Whiter Smile and I am very happy with the service. Bought the Day White ACP Gel for almost 50% cheaper than I normally pay at my local dentist and delivery only took 2 days via regular post.

Noticeable difference

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2015

Bought the Advanced Whitening Kit after seeing some of the feedback on their Facebook page. Very happy with the results after one week. Reasonable easy to use, mouth trays were a little tricky but everything else was fairly straight forward. Quality product and would recommend.

1 of 2 pages

Hi, could you provide a list of ingredients for the products in the Premium Kit? Thank you!

Katherine asked on Oct 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Katherine, if you able to email us on hello@whitersmile.com.au we can send over the ingredients list for you :). Kind Regards, Penny.

Hi I read the reviews and I'd love to buy your products. When I order it, I have to choose sensitive or storing. I'm not sure if My teeth is strong. So it's better to order sensitive?

Nanami F asked on Aug 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nanami, if you are new to teeth whitening products it is best to start off with the 10%. If you find it's not strong enough, just send us an email and we will be able to send you some complimentary 18% :).

To make sure i'm ordering the correct product, can you let me know where I can buy your premium kit from? Thanks.

Hunter asked on Apr 27, 2015

Answer this

whitersmile.com.au and they also have a facebook page called Whiter Smile

Hi Hunter, thank you so much for your question. Our Premium Kit is our best selling home whitening kit and available through our page https://www.whitersmile.com.au/teeth-whitening-kits/premium.