the perfect carport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

i like the quality of wide span products and ease of putting it together with the help of a friend and following the instructions it goes up in no time.

Great double garage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

Very efficient, and cost effective. Lucas had all the questions answered immediately, eager to find a solution to any concerns.

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Awesome service. Factual information. Great price and value for money. Chris Walker was very patient and willing to give advice on how to build the in the most cost effective manor. Wide Span was recommended by friend s and would not hesitate to recommend to others

Shed planning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

WIDE SPAN team have been very helpful from get go... expert advice and no time before a professional and accurate quote arrived which wound up being spot on to what was finalised.

Ticked all the boxes!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Impressive, helpful and good insight to the whole process,I would do this again in the near future with other projects in the pipe line.

Great service from Bronwen and David

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

WE were looking to build a weekender and were looking around to see what we actually wanted, We did find Bronwen and David in Broke and our search was over, their level of service, expertise and advice is unique. It is not just the shed but everything else that is involved in building it that they advised us on and assisted us with. We would highly recommend them.

Excellent service & brilliant quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Thanks Frank. Great co-ordination & organisation. It is a refreshing change to receive good service, timely and professional delivery and a great quality Australian product with no items missing.

Customer service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I've spent years in construction and Frank is the Bloke for the Job However I'd prefer to deal with the one person eg Frank through the whole process instead of being switched to Admin.

Other than that we are happy to this point in time.

Excellent and quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

The guys at widespan sheds were awesome and quick with quoting and designing my shed. Just what I was after, instead of lots of back and forth emails.
Follow up has been good and delivery is any day now so really can’t wait
Thanks guys

Great service and very prompt,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Chris was always helpful with getting the right price and design and also very patient as i made a lot of changes and enquiries

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Great service and great Product, looking forward to erecting the shed, Good work Frank the tank. Looking forward in buying the next shed of you

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Great communication and service. Paul was very quick to get back to me and kept in contact throughout the process. He was able to answer all my questions.

Verified Customer

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Wide span crew were amazing, very understanding with my needs ! Wide span were super easy to contact and arrange payments and information transfer.

Havent got my shed yet but.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Glen was the first company to get back to my initial enquiry (I sent out 3 quote enquiries). Very helpful and informative. Good communication. Prompt and got back to me when he said he would. Really good advice given, very helpful.

Hassle free purchasing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Great communication from the team at Widespan... nothing was a problem when it came to review the plans and quotes....

Shed Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Can't wait for our shed. Great service, prompt replies to emails and professional follow up by the customer representative as well.

Our dream backyard

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Thanks for everything. Very professional and helpful in planning and making our vision come to life. They were very patient and accommodating with changes we had to make.

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

order process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

They know their stuff and are very prompt at replying to questions. I've only ordered so far so I don't yet know about the shed itself, but the order process has been excellent.

Excellent Sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Paul has been very helpful with the purchases from Wide Span. This is our second shed we are in the process of purchasing. Thankyou Paul.

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Very happy with process thus far. Hopefully the delivery and construction of shed will be as easy as the purchase

1 of 17 pages

Can you erect the sheds and how much? Thank you!

dododora61 asked on Nov 17, 2018

How do we get help/advise on erecting shed. 27m by 7 roughly and instructions very difficult to follow. Is there a construction advisor or can we pay someone to come and assist the errection process

Kylie asked on Aug 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kylie - The Wide Span Sheds home page currently references a blog titled 'Are Steel Shed Kits Easy to Erect?' that you may find of interest.

What was you finish price for one of the wide span shed homes?

Kayleigh F asked on Jun 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi, my family built the Weekender 85 – N3 – 600 flooring system at Poona in QLD. the kit cost us approximately $30,000. My mother in-law was the owner builder of the project, and we employed a family friend that is a semi-retired builder, understand we had every little experience building a house, however the cost saving benefits for us to manage the project and the ability to negotiate and choose the tradesman we felt most comfortable with was great. We had a budget of $100,000 (including the kit) to full complete the house ready for living. The plans where fantastic and easy to follow, the stud frame is individually pack and clearly marked for each panel and each truss and went together without an issue. From day 1 to completion it took us around 7 weeks to complete, we had no sewer so our budget includes a septic system and 2 x 5000-gallon water tanks (cost was approximately $16,000), also we purchased a lot materials second hand like the kitchen (gumtree). So, all up after everything done and completed we spent between $90,000 and $95,000 for a 3-bedroom 1-bathroom house, I hope this helps you and we love our little weekender. Jeremy

See all 4 questions about Wide Span Sheds