Review rating:

12 years later we still use it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2012

We bought our wiggy winks play mat in 1999 for my son (who is now 12 years old). Both he and his younger sister (and the whole family) have used the mat for changing uses as the years have gone by....we use it as carpet in our camper these days...but because it washes so easily I still bring it out for tots to roll about on when friends with little ones visit. We love our Wiggy Winks!

+ Looks nice, soft and comfy, durable, washable.

love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2011

I saw it at a friends place and bought it for my newborn baby. Our house was quite cold in winter and with this playmat we could play together on floor.
We are also taking it to mothersgroup and outside due to the waterproofing, not a problem.
Highly recommend it ( and even better for me as I bought in on special)

+ comfortable

Purchased at: Baby on a Budget

• 3 answers
  • 101 helpful votes
Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2010

I was given this mat by a friend and I absolutely love it. Through the day we take it outside for a picnic in the backyard with our little girl and of a night we make a nest of the mat and pillows as we read our daughter her bedtime stories. It's quite comfortable, and very practical with the waterproof backing, allowing you to use it where you like without getting wet. Can clean well when you throw into the bath tub. The only thing I found was when I was the only adult looking after kids it is a little tricky to look after children while rolling the mat up to fit in carry handle as it is a thicker mat and quite large. I really don't think that is a big problem for me. I have recommended this mat to everyone who is expecting as it so practical and very cute!

+ Quite a soft mat, with cute designs available. Waterproof backing making it great for indoors or outdoors.

- Quite large, so rolling up to fit in carry handle can be a little tricky.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2009

i wanted a large comfortable space for my son to play as our house has wooden floors throughout. i came across the lovely ollie's underwater kingdom design which ticked all my boxes for a playmat. its great place to play and enjoy tummy time with your little one. highly recommended.

+ lovely designs, very good padding, waterproof backing so can be used in or outside, great size.

- A little expensive but then again you are paying for quality.