Outstanding services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I found the services provided by this company is trustworthy and the services which I have received on timely manner. I found the service was cost effective and can be contacted easily.

Plumbing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Called Wilco this morning after having problems with my drains, Andrew Attended on time as he had said, he answered all questions his services were exceptional and we are very satisfied with the result. Thank you very much Andrew I will be recommending you to all my friends and families. Very honest and nice person.

Great customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Andrew N plumber was fantastic. He provided valuable tips as i asked alot of questions. He provided attention to detail andwas respectful at all times. Well done Andrew. Will definitely recommend u.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Dear CBB,
Many thanks for your kind words regarding the good work Andrew has done. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Plumbing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Called Wilco in the morning - plumber Andrew came same day, called 30 mins b4 he arrived. Explained & showed me everything he did. Quoted job upfront. Very honest nice man who tells it like it is, a solutions man. Would definitely call Andrew /wilco again but hopefully won't have as Andrew did a great job.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Dear Cozza,
Thank you for taking the time to share the good work the boys have done on site. We are pleased to hear they did a good job,
Many Thanks
Wilco Team

Young Men Who are respectful while doing their job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Ryan, Andrew and Jayden thank you so much for the work you did with my broken sewer pipes, the digging cleaning up. All highly appreciative and showed your work ethic. Highly recommend this company, they are pricey but they are very helpful with the payment issues. Andrew the senior was very helpful in the explaining of everything every step of the way. The effort all of them extended to us we thank you.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi B. A Wilding, We value the time you have taken to provide us with good feedback for Andrew and Ryan. We always strive to make sure all of our customers understand the work needed and go the ext... read more »

Finally found a company that takes Pride in their Work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Andrew rang prior to arrival. Punctual, polite, and takes Pride in his work, thats Andrew from Wilco plumbing. Did a fantastic job on our HWS, blocked drain and replacement of bathroom connections and left the place spotless as he found it. Very reasonable rates too and I would highly recommend this young man for any plumbing you need done. This company is lucky to have this gentleman as an employee.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Kathy, We are very happy to hear that Andrew was able to look after your job promptly and efficiently. He is certainly a valued asset for our customers and to our business. We are happy to hel... read more »

Great plumbing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

After a disastrous experience with a blocked kitchen drain last year, which reblocked again , I called Wilco and was very impressed by the courteous, professional service, with arrival time notifications. And a well prepared quote. The ancient earthenware pipe that had collapsed was dug up and the old galvanised pipe went too. The team left the area looking well groomed and although I hate parting with money I thought it was well spent. Plus the smell in the kitchen has gone.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi AGA,

Thanks for your kind words and we're glad you had such a positive experience with our technicians and look forward to serving you in the future.

Regards,
Your Wilco Team

Ready to take on the big jobs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Recently, I had a new sewer connected to the main line in the rear lane, requiring deep trenching of my yard. After having Wilco do a previous job replacing broken piping on a shared sewer over 2 metres deep, under the neighbour's concrete garage, I was so impressed by Billy and Emmanuel's thorough work, I decided to enlist them again. Geoff quoted both jobs and is an expert in his field, as was George who lead the project, operating the excavator and directing the team in a professional and polite manner. Special mention of Ana (accounts), whose excellent communication skills, administrative management and kind patience I relied upon to organise every step of the way. I would certainly recommend Wilco for all plumbing work, who are especially capable of the most challenging jobs.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Gail, We are happy to hear that you our plumbers were able to carry out the work at your property satisfactorily. We know that the work needed was extensive and over a period of time but glad t... read more »

Rouse hill

Blocked Toilet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Andrew (plumber) rang half an hour before he arrived much appreciated.
He then arrived on time to barriage of

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Suzzane,
Many Thanks for your good feedback.
We look forward to helping you again

Sydney

Problem Solved, Excellent Tradesmen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Our old Hot Water Storage Gas System had failed.
Wilco was prompt and efficient in removing it and installing a continuous flow system.
All tradesmen (Jack for the quote, George for the plumbing and Aaron for the electrical work) were unfailingly courteous, considerate and capable.
We would definitely seek quotes from Wilco if further needs arise.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Ben,

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review of our services. We are happy you were very satisfied with the service provided to you by our team.

We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Welco Plumbers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

thank you Wilco Plumbing. Great Job. The boys where so lovely specially with my situation of plumbing
very professional and very polite.
The response was quick and the job got done over the stressful Christmas period. Thank you so much for all you have done
I will recommend Wilco plumbing to all my friends and family

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Fiorenza,

We appreciate your kind words. Having unexpected issues arise any time are stressful but certainly more so during the Holidays.

Have a lovely day!

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

We're on time explained all details required thoughourly and were very efficient and kept mess to a minimum and also gave me a discount was very pleased with the workmanship

Great service - Honest & very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Rang wilco plumbing to get my blocked drain fixed. Jack explained the reason of the block & detailed the job steps that needs to be performed. Started the work immediately & completed the excavation & laid the new pipe as per the Australian standards and added a new shaft that was missing previously. They were honest about the whole problem with the sewage and did the job extremely well. Highly recommended!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Pal,

Awesome words from an awesome customer. We appreciate your time and positive words. I'll make certain we pass along your feedback with Jack and our team.

We look forward to assisting you in the future :)

Excellent plumbing work done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Hi, I would like to provide you with my great positive feedback about Wilco plumbing technician Mr. Sam Jurd who came this morning to my house to fix "the water pipe leaking" problem. He worked in a very professional manner and very polite gentleman. He explained clearly to me what needed to be done to fix the problem. His finished work
is neat and clean. I would give him a score of 10 out of 10.
I know that next time when I need plumbing services, I would call Wilco. Have a nice day.
Best Regards Yan

Sydney

• 1 comment

Not happy with price

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Had a job done and requested an itemised bill as i thought the price was a bit step for what was done dont get me wrong they were nice people i just think it was more then it should have been

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Lee, Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. While we aren't the most expensive in town we aren't the least expensive either. Wilco provides a complete customer experience th... read more »

So sorry i will not be calling on wilco i have another plummber that i trust thank you

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Plumbers arrived on time at site every day and finished a very difficult job on time. Explained how, what and why they were doing the work, and were polite and friendly at all times.

Restoration of damaged piping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Efficient and effective plumbers. A complicated job that ONLY took 2 days to complete. Well done Wilco. Highly professional service from the plumbers to the account team. Follow-up service was exemplary.

Outstanding performance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

My water taps were continously leaking around Christmas time. I had a hard time finding avsilable plumber for my job.
I called Wilco Plumbers and they attended to my plumbing needs as soon as they arrived. A new tap was installed and my problem was solved.
I will recommend their services to my friends and neighbors.

Ongoing problem now fixed permanantly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

My deteriorating sewer line had been blocking nearly every year with neighbours roots and continually getting "electric eeling" just made matters worse. Wilco's team of professional sewer re-lining experts promptly delivered a permanent solution and now I have the best sewer line in the street which will be here long after I'm gone.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Prompt and efficient. Completed work within a acceptable time frame. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Cleaned up after the job. Expensive work but we had a sewer problem which had to be fixed and they did it all in time for Christmas.

1 of 11 pages